Research (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Research (M/M)

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

Chuck was sitting on the couch, watching the game and throwing comments as usual. Harry, who was right beside him, even though staring at the screen, seemed to be miles away. He had been sipping on his bottle despite it having been empty for a while.

"... And that’s how I got my b@lls out of its mouth"

"Uh… what?"

"Where are you, man?"

"I'm trying to watch the game, but you won't stop talking"

"Oh, yeah? Tell me the score", Chuck said as he stood between Harry and the screen.

"What's up with you? Let me watch the f*c#ing game"

By now, Harry was trying to push his friend aside, while Chuck was grabbing his arms. Shortly after, they were brawling on the couch, which ended with Harry pinned down by his fitter buddy. Being in their thirties had had no effect on their games.

"Ok, I don't know the damn score! Now back off", said Harry, smiling and mildly attempting to move him himself.

"What's wrong?"

Chuck had stood up and was now sitting again next to him. Harry took a moment before responding. They knew everything about each other. If this were only about him, he wouldn't have hesitated.

"It's ok. You don't have to tell me. It's not like we have been friends like forever", Chuck insisted, sipping on his beer with pretended hurting.

"You're not gonna cry, are you?"

"No!", Chuck cried before taking a forearm to his eyes.

"Fine, but you can't say anything about this to anyone"

The seriousness of Harry made his friend adopt a similar attitude, promising not to say a word, not even to his wife.

"Brandon asked me to tie him up the other day", Harry said, hesitant.

Chuck couldn't hold back and started laughing out loud.

"Is that what worries you? I thought you had a strange disease or something. Don't you scare me like that, man!"

When the lighthearted guy saw his friend smile sheepishly, still concerned, he put an arm over Harry's shoulder.

"The kid is probably trying some escape challenge, like those my boys watch on the web. It could be worse. They do some really st*pid things these days".

Not quite convinced, but feeling a little better, Harry continued.

"I'm just not sure what to do about it. He asked me not to tell Veronica, or anyone else"

Harry halted his speech to emphasize with a look how important it was that Chuck didn't say a word, with his friend responding by hand signaling the 'scouts honor', even though they weren't scouts themselves.

"I complied, told him to put his hands together, and wrapped them up in duct tape. When he saw that was it, he asked me to do it 'for real' next time… ".

"Poor boy", Chuck interrupted, chuckling. "I can just imagine his disappointment when he found out his old man cannot even tie his shoes".

"Shut up", Harry said, pushing Chuck aside lightly. "I started looking for ways to tie up kids on the internet"

Chuck almost choked with the beer he was drinking. "If the FBI comes after you, you can hide in my basement".

"I feel a bit lost here. He trusted me with this and I wouldn't want to let him down. I just don't know how far it goes for him, or how to do this properly".

Harry, then, took out his phone and started showing his buddy pictures of boys tied in different ways.

"I think I will try this one with Brandon".

"From zero to a hundred, huh?", Chuck commented, wide-eyed.

"You think this is too much?"

"Have you ever been tied up, yourself?"

"No. But he said he wanted to be truly unable to escape or move at all".

"Why don't we give this one a try with you?", Chuck said, pointing to the next picture. "so you decide if Brandon can take it".

"Yeah, that sounds good!", Harry responded. He thought as well the other one was a little extreme. The one Chuck proposed seemed more down-to-earth, and he was happy to have someone helping him on this matter.

"Is that too tight?", Chuck asked as he made the knot that held down Harry's wrists behind his back.

"It's ok".

Harry moved his arms to get used to the feeling, thinking of how his son would feel.

"Now, let's bring the arms together"

Chuck, then, passed the rope between the elbows and brought them closer.

"That’s as far as I go", Harry said when his shoulders started to protest.

The captor secured the elbows with another knot, tightening the bondage in the process, even though lightly, making his buddy wince. Harry may have not been a fit guy, but his arms sure were thick.

"Ok, now we're doing the legs".

Chuck was following the image he picked as a model, as well as some instructions on knot making. He helped his friend lay on his belly and told him he would dispose of the shoes since they were on his way.

Harry's ankles were tied up crossly, before making them almost meet the wrists, in a way that made the captive laugh, groan, and puff in the meantime.

"Are you ok?", Chuck asked, both concerned and amused.

"Yeah, I can take it". Harry said, asking himself if Brandon could.

"All right, let's leave it like that. What do you think?"

On the floor, there was a bound, good-looking man in his mid-thirties, with a scruffy shade on his face, and whose arms were framed by a muscle shirt. He had a little belly that didn't diminish his appeal. His cap hid a receding hairline he had no real reason to be ashamed of yet.

"This is great!", said the captive. "I can't escape, that’s for sure. Brandon is more flexible, so if he says this is too easy, I can always tighten the bindings. I bet I can make his elbows touch and his wrists and ankles meet without hurting him. You just need to teach me that binding you made on my ankles".

"I don't know. I believe if you pull on the ropes the right way, you could get out of it".

Harry struggled, twisting and turning all over the floor, proving his point. He was stuck.

"Maybe if we put it to the test".

The prisoner didn't like how that sounded but had little time to react before he was relieved of his socks.

"Hey, no, waaahhh".

The guy had already turned into a laughing mess. He always hated to be tickled but hadn't been this helpless since he was a kid in the hands of his older cousins.

"You're making way too much noise. What if Barbara comes back with the kids? How could we explain it?"

"No, man, c'mon". The captive said, trying to escape from the socks that were now about to invade his mouth.

Harry knew too well he had no bargaining coin at this point. It was obvious that Chuck was having a ball and wasn't over with his little game, so he bit the bullet and allowed himself to be gagged. The knotted socks were now effectively gagging him, due to how thick they were. He was thankful they were still kinda fresh.

Once bound and gagged, he felt Chuck's fingers dig into his armpits. He couldn't believe he was laughing even harder, now. He hated being so vulnerable, but he had to admit it was fun. He was decided to play that way with Brandon when the boy was tied up like he was.

After a while, the sound of the rest of the family coming in through the main entrance put a sudden end to their game. Chuck untied his friend in a hurry, finishing just in time. Harry may have been on the wrong end of the rope, still, it had been quite useful to solve his issue at home. He had now an action plan, one he was sure would work with his boy.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Good beginning, hope you continue, curious what dad will do, of if dad develops a taste for being tied up and tickled.... :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic