Selfbondage gone wrong (self/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Selfbondage gone wrong (self/m)

Post by Gil »

Hey guys. Here is the winning story from my 200 watcher special on DeviantArt.The idea was from: https://www.deviantart.com/hallowsevewrite 😊 Have fun with it 😊:

Hey guys, Kyle here again. This story occurred on Wednesday after Steve tied me up. It was 2 pm and I was home alone after school. My parents were out shopping and my siblings were still at school. However, my sister then went to a friend's house and my brother went to his girlfriend's house. I was alone until 6 pm when my parents came. I did my homework and thought about what to do. I didn't feel like playing or going outside. I lay on my bed and thought. It was 3 pm now.

"In all the time I've had this stuff, I've never tied myself up. I always get tied up by the others," I thought to myself.

I grinned and stood up. Now I knew what I wanted to do. I got out the bag and the box. First I looked for a funny costume. I decided on the prisoner costume. It looked something like this, only for teenagers: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0012/ ... 1599041790
The costume consisted of a T-shirt, pants, and a cap. I took off my clothes and put on the costume. So I already looked like a prisoner. Now I just had to become one. I searched through my stuff for good self-bondage materials. After some deliberation, I decided on the belts with the padlocks and the handcuffs. I planned everything out. I quickly ran to the basement to find an iron chain, which I did. I tested to see if it would fit around my waist. It did. I ran back upstairs to my room. Once there, I looked for another small box. I found one in my closet and put it on my nightstand. There I put all the keys I had from the padlocks and the hand and ankle cuffs. I closed the box and attached one of the time locks to it so it wouldn't open. I set it for 2 hours but didn't turn on the timer yet. Then I started to put my plan into action.

I made a belt around my ankles and closed it with a padlock so it wouldn't come undone. I did the same with my knees, above and below. Then I put the chain around my waist and tied it also with a padlock. To the chain, I attached the handcuffs, also with a padlock, so that they were in front of my belly. Then I put one of the belts around my shoulders. Around my upper body. I then closed it with the padlock. After that, I took 2 cable ties. I wrapped one between my left arm and my body and pulled it tight. I did the same with the other side. I bounced up and down. I wanted to make sure the belt stayed in place and didn't slip down. It stayed in place. Then I put another belt over my elbows, also around my whole body, and did the same thing I did with the previous belt. This way my upper body was well tied up. I was almost done. I decided to tie myself up without the gag.

"Now I just start the timer and cuff my hands." I said to myself.

I turned on the TV so I wouldn't get bored. I cuffed my hands and started the timer.

Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beeeeeeeep.

I heard the time lock close. Now I was trapped for 2 hours and couldn't do anything against it. I looked at the clock. It was exactly 15:30, so I was tied up until 17:30. I stood in front of my bed and wanted to test how good my first self-bondage was. I jumped up and down and around the room. However, everything remained firmly in place. Also, the combination with the chain and the handcuffs held bombproof. I was satisfied. I grinned and sat down on my bed. Then I lay down. I first watched TV in peace and enjoyed my situation. It was a different feeling to have myself tied up since no one else can free you, but you are only dependent on yourself. That was somehow exciting. With the costume, I felt like a real prisoner. However, I was both at the same time. Catcher and captive. I continued to watch television. Two and a Half Man was on. I liked the series very much. I looked at the timer: 01:14:32.

"Still plenty of time." I thought to myself with a grin.

After some time, I sat up and then stood up. I jumped over to my closet because there was a mirror in it. I looked at myself.

"Simple, but a good self-bondage." I thought to myself with a grin.

I really didn't have much room to move around. Then I jumped over to my shelf where my TV was. Next to it was one of my Rubik's Cubes that I loved to make. A typical 3x3 cube. I picked it up, jumped back to my bed, and sat back down. I solved it several times. It went relatively well. The time flew by. When I looked at the timer again, it showed 00:33:48.

"Half an hour to go. It went by faster than I thought." I thought to myself.

I got up again, took my 4x4 cube, and put the 3x3 cube back in its place. I sat back down on my bed and started solving this cube. It was harder than the other one, so it took longer. And the fact that my hands were tied didn't make it any easier. Then all of a sudden I heard a noise.

Beep, beep, beep......... beep, beep, beep.

"Huh? The time can't be up yet. Unless I've completely lost track of time." I thought to myself.

I turned to the time lock and opened my eyes. The small screen was red and it said ERROR in big letters. I started breathing faster and getting restless. I put the Rubik's Cube aside and took the box in my hand. I pressed all the buttons on the Timelock, but it always made the same sound when I pressed the buttons. Nothing happened. I was getting more and more panicked.

"Shit. Am I going to be tied up like this forever?" I asked myself in a panic.

I tried to calm down first. It took a short time but I succeeded. I thought calmly about what I could do to free myself. However, all the keys were in the box. And since the box was made of metal, I could not break it.

"JEAN! She must know what to do. " I thought to myself and looked for my cell phone. I searched in my room but did not find it. "Damn it, where is my phone?" I asked myself.

Then I remembered. I had put it in the kitchen when I got home and didn't take it upstairs. Like I had to jump downstairs. I hoped that I would arrive in one piece. I left my room jumping and slowly down the stairs. At one point I almost fell but managed to hold on. I arrived in the kitchen. I saw my cell phone on the desk. I started to write Jean.

"Jean, please get back to me quickly. I have a BIG problem." I wrote to her.

I waited impatiently for a reply.

RING

I looked at my phone. Jean answered me.

"What’s happened, Kyle?" She answered me.

"The time lock is showing <ERROR> and it won't open." I texted her.

"Okay, I'm coming over. I'll see you in a bit." She texted me.

I put my phone aside and waited. When she's on her bike, it takes a while for her to come over. I jumped into the living room, sat on the sofa, and waited. After about 15 minutes, the doorbell rang. I immediately jumped up and ran to the door. I looked through the peephole. It was Jean.

"Thank God she's here." I thought to myself and opened the door.

She grinned and looked at me.

“Hahaha. Are you grounded, Kyle?" She asked laughing.

"Haha, very funny." I replied sarcastically.

"Just kidding. So, what happened and where is the time lock? I didn’t see it." Jean wanted to know from me.

"I'm home alone. I was bored and I wanted to tie myself up because I'd never done that before. I put the keys in a box and locked it with the time lock. And that now shows <error>." I explained to her.

"Well, let's go to the box." She grinned at me.

I just nodded. She was enjoying the situation. I jumped up the stairs and Jean helped me. When we got to my room, she saw the box and picked it up. I sat down on my bed. Jean grinned and looked at me.

"And can you help me?" I asked her hopefully.

"Yes, I can. But what do I get in return?" She asked me with a grin.

"Oh, come on. You gave it to me, didn't you?" I replied.

"Yes, but you knew they were still being tested. You should have done this with me or another person. I mean to use the timelocks." Replied she.

"Yeah, well, you're right. What do you want?" I asked her.

She grinned at me. She must have thought of that earlier.

"I want another coupon you gave away for Christmas." She grinned at me.

"...Okay, you'll get one when I'm free." I confirmed to her.

"Great." She grinned at me and hugged me. "Does your mom have a sewing kit or something?" She asked me.

"Yeah, there should be something in my parents' office." I said to her.

She grinned and left my room. A short time later she came back with a small lace needle. She took the box and held it in front of me.

"Here, look. There's a very small hole at the bottom of the lock. If you poke it with a needle or something like that, the timelock will reset." She explained and did it.

Sure enough. The lock opened and the timer went back to 00:00:00.

"Oh my God, thank you, Jean." I said happily.

"No problem. But don't forget the deal." She grinned

"No, of course not," I replied to her.

Jean helped me to get free. She took all the keys out of the box and opened first my handcuffs and then the padlocks on the chain and the handcuffs. Then she undid the padlocks on the belts around my upper body. While I was cutting the cable ties, Jean opened the locks on the belts around my legs and then undid them. I opened the belts and I was free again. I put the stuff back in the bag and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote her a new coupon, just like the previous ones. So she got to tie me up one more time for 12 hours, as she wanted, and she got to decide what I should wear. I handed her the coupon.

"A promise is a promise." I said smiling.

"I'm looking forward to keeping it." She grinned at me.

I nodded, grabbed my things, and went to the bathroom to change. Once in the bathroom, I took off the costume and put on the clothes from before. I went back and put the costume away. We talked briefly and I accompanied her down the stairs.

"Thanks again for your help." I said to her.

"No problem. And thanks for the coupon, hihi." She grinned and held the coupon in her hand.

We hugged and she headed back home. I went into the living room and watched TV. A short time later, my parents came back too and sat down with me in the living room.

"And did something happen, honey?" My mum asked me.

"No, everything is fine. I'm just bored." I replied with a grin.

She nodded and both went upstairs. I continued to watch television. The rest of the day was relaxing.

The End

I hope you like my story 😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Close call for poor Kyle. Jean really was nice this time. I would've placed a bet that she would keep Kyle tied up longer before giving him the keys back :lol: But blackmailing him to get another coupon is Jean like we all know her :lol:
Nice story again.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago Close call for poor Kyle. Jean really was nice this time. I would've placed a bet that she would keep Kyle tied up longer before giving him the keys back :lol: But blackmailing him to get another coupon is Jean like we all know her :lol:
Nice story again.
Thanks :) haha yeah but she got something for letting him out :D . And I think that's good :D
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I am also a fan of the promoter of this idea, some nice worrying but ultimately harmless self bondage to teach a lessons always good.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Ossassin wrote: 2 years ago I am also a fan of the promoter of this idea, some nice worrying but ultimately harmless self bondage to teach a lessons always good.
Thank you :). Yes, I think in the next self bondage experience Kyle will pay more attention :D
GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanTUGFriend »

Thanks for the new and cool chapter :) So Kyle now knows about selfbondage and it's little problems..and Jean has a new coupon now ;) I'm sure she has something 'binding' in mind for a new TUG with Kyle ;)
No proper TUG without gagging and hooding ^^ And don't forget a blindfold ;)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

GermanTUGFriend wrote: 2 years ago Thanks for the new and cool chapter :) So Kyle now knows about selfbondage and it's little problems..and Jean has a new coupon now ;) I'm sure she has something 'binding' in mind for a new TUG with Kyle ;)
Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Yes new story potential is there with this :D
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I didn't realize this story was on here as well. I just thought it was on DA. And rereading it again, still the funniest and a close call for Kyle to be doing something risky. At least Jean helped him for a price of a coupon. So many things she could do to him. Maybe more fun with the time locks. ;)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 2 years ago I didn't realize this story was on here as well. I just thought it was on DA. And rereading it again, still the funniest and a close call for Kyle to be doing something risky. At least Jean helped him for a price of a coupon. So many things she could do to him. Maybe more fun with the time locks. ;)
haha i always post on both sides :D but yeah let's see what she comes up with, especially with the coupon :D
Highpointer642
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Highpointer642 »

Nice.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Highpointer642 wrote: 2 years agoNice.
thank you :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic