Not taking any risks - A burglar's guide to soundproof gags (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Not taking any risks - A burglar's guide to soundproof gags (M/F)

Post by ThatDino »

Good evening, fellow bondage and story enthusiasts!

The following short tale started as an RP between [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] and me, originally being my combined response to her posts about the biggest possible gag and a prompt about tying someone up in a clothing store.

With her permission to post the result, we both hope you enjoy!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ + + + + + ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was a cold spring evening in town, too chilly to be out without some cover. Even better, because in his outfit consisting of work shoes, simple black trousers and a puffy jacket - the hood was up - a shady figure easily blended into the almost empty street scenery as he headed for his destination: The clothing and hosiery shop at the end of the avenue. Light still burned within as Marlo peered into the windows inconspicuously from the other side of the road, partly obscured by the corner of a building.

Inside there only seemed to be one person left, as far as the ominous onlooker could tell after a few minutes of observation, that being Sylvie, the owner of the shop according to his research. Today, this woman in her 20s was wearing her work attire consisting of a white blouse, dark gray skirt - both form-fitting -, black tights and elegant black heels which paired well with her wavy shoulder-length blonde hair.

Marlo wasn’t from this town and he’d be gone after what he was about to do, in order to not leave any trace of his activities behind, besides an emptied cash register of course. It was risky, but cash was running low. As those thoughts ran through his mind, he noticed that the woman inside was turning away from the register to go into the back of the shop, preparing to close down. Now or never.

Checking one last time that nobody was watching - it was already dark now - he scurried over to the door and opened it very carefully to not set off the welcoming bell and alert his adversary of his presence. Gun replica in hand, Marlo squeezed in and closed the door just as carefully, before turning the attached sign from "open" over to "closed". The intruder made his way over to the counter and put on a balaclava. Hearing sounds of rummaging and working in the back, he positioned himself next to the doorway in a way to not be visible to passers-by on the street and waited for the owner.

Not long after, Sylvie’s slender figure appeared walking through the doorway, and Marlo struck. Swiftly, he grabbed the unsuspecting woman from behind, encircling her neck with his left arm, holding his gun near her face with his right, signaling that the captive’s compliance was not only asked but demanded.

“Hey! Get off me!” an irritated and worry-filled shout escaped from Sylvie’s mouth as she tried to get a grasp on what was happening to her.

"Oh, a feisty one?" the burglar taunted as he tightened his hold around her neck. "Let me get one thing out of the way, this is a... business transaction. You see, I'm a bit short on dough and hoped to be able to alleviate your shop of a few bucks. Now I know that you might not be too keen on complying with my demands, which is why I have decided to make sure that you won't get in my way and ruin my plans."

With that, he pulled the frightened saleswoman back into the storage area, making sure that she was not trying anything funny. With his left arm still tightly holding her, he reached into his back pocket, only to pause for a moment and silently cursing his own clumsiness.

"Well, you might be in luck - relatively speaking - as I appear to have misplaced my duct tape. Seems like I'll have to make due with..." he drifted off, looking around the storage shelves filled to the brim with socks, tights, pantyhose and more, bringing a wicked smile to his face "...what I can find."

Marlo walked his now a bit more docile captive over to one of the racks with knee socks and picked out a pair of thick gray woolen ones which he handed to her, demanding "Put these over your arms. It will protect your skin, and you shouldn't have to tell anyone that this was an uncomfortable experience" As the masked man snickered under his breath, still having the woman in front of him firm in his grip, she had little else to do but to open the packaging and do as he said, pulling both socks on and smoothing the fabric until they almost reached up to her shoulders.

"Good, good. Now be a dear and put your arms behind your back." Saying this, an eager captor produced a pack of black nylon stockings from a box near him and twisted the two into a makeshift rope, winding them tightly around his victim’s wrists and knotting them off in several places outside of her impaired fingers' reach. He repeated the same thing with two more twisted-together stockings to fixate her upper arms.

With the grapple now being released, the disoriented woman was able to take a step away from the man restraining her and turned around to see his gun still pointed at her, staying silent but shooting her opposite a glance of annoyance and uncertainty.

"Kindly take off your shoes as well and slide them over to me, I hope you understand that I wouldn't wanna work near those death traps." As she did and revealed her nylon covered toes, the burglar reached down to pick up the heels and deposited them on a nearby shelf. Next he searched the storage for a few pairs of thick and sturdy tights, picking out three colorful cotton ones - blue, red and yellow - and freed them from their packaging.

Tights in hand he approached the unsettled woman and kneeled next to her, swiftly winding the blue pair around her legs just above her ankles and tying a cinch knot in between, leaving her with very little wiggle room. To prevent his captive from falling down, her figure was then grabbed and lifted up bridal style, intent on gently lowering her form on the ground to lie down on her back before the rigger continued his work. The yellow pair was tied similarly to the blue one, just below the knees. Through their scuffle the skirt had ridden up a bit, giving the burglar the opportunity to tie the thighs now with the remaining red pair of tights.

"So..." he taunted as he stood back up to admire his work "how do you feel?"

“I don’t feel great…” Sylvie said shakily, before continuing more anxiously “Please, let me go! I can give you whatever you want. Please!”

"Let you go, ha, classic... No, I don't think I will. Why would I trust you after all? You might as well just snitch on my operations and put me in some serious trouble before I can get out of town!" Marlo explained calmly as he turned towards the shelves again and collected some items for further use in his intent to render Sylvie completely harmless to his undertaking. "There's no safe in this shop and opening the cash register won't be the hardest thing in the world, so in light of not needing any more information from you I might as well consider your mouth to be more dangerous than helpful at this point in time."

Understanding the implications of his statement, Sylvie panicked, trying to get away from her captor, but her current predicament didn't allow her to get very far as Marlo approached her, carrying a few items that he planned to use to effectively silence the threat to tonight’s business. "Now let's see how much that big mouth of yours can fit..."

While posing the question, Marlo took a pair of white knee high socks from their packaging and balled them up individually, pulling their ends over the rest of their fabric, forming two lumps. He kneeled down and grabbed his victim’s jaw with his left hand, then, despite her protests, shoved one of the lumps into her right mouth cavity, filling out her mouth about halfway.

"Hm, this might just work out as I had imagined" he mused as he grabbed the other lump and pushed it past Sylvie’s lips into the other side, now bulging out both her cheeks considerably while she whimpered desperately, trying to form any coherent words but only achieving mumbles, which were still a bit too loud by Marlo’s judgment.

"You know, this is already quite good, but I really don't want to take any chances. I hope you understand." With this, Marlo grabbed a pair of brown nylon hold-ups and tied a knot just off the middle of one, then tightly compressed the other one and shoved it into the first up until that knot, making a second knot right after. Having formed a nylon ball gag that was still malleable enough to adjust to the little space still available he pushed the ball part into the frightened woman’s mouth as well and tied it off at the back of her head. Her whimpers and moans had now become even softer.

"I gotta admit, this is fun! Let's just add a few more layers, you look really cute like this." the intruder suggested with an unsettling eagerness in his voice, earning some more flared up and enraged grunts, ensuring Marlo in the process that some more padding was actually necessary. Browsing what he had brought from the shelves he chose a pair of thigh high socks with an intricate brown and burgundy argyle diamond pattern and took them out of the packaging, marveling at their beautiful design for a moment, after which one of them was pulled over Sylvie’s bulging mouth and tightly tied off, forming an OTM gag, sealing everything in even further and adding to the overall aesthetic. The sock's sibling was used similarly and added another layer to the gag.

"Ok, don't get mad, but I gotta be extra sure." Marlo elucidated and searched for a few more items while he listened to his captive’s extremely muffled protests mixed with some sobs. "Aha, there they are!" he exclaimed and returned to Sylvie carrying thick tan dancer's tights and some silk scarves of various colors. "Now, I know that the sight of me might not be the most pleasant thing to you, so I'm willing to correct that." is what the unnerved saleswoman heard before the burglar tied a lavender scarf tightly over her eyes as a blindfold.

"And to make sure that nothing shifts out of place or slips off..." Not being able to see made Sylvie question what he meant by that, but she would soon get her answer as Marlo had unpacked a pair of the dancer's tights and was now guiding both of her sock covered hands into the same leg and pulling the nylon up until her shoulders were reached, forming a makeshift armbinder. Her hope that this was all he'd do was quickly crushed as the remaining leg was now stretched up and pulled over her head and further all the way down over her chest, effectively encasing Sylvie’s upper body in one thick pair of tight and form-accentuating pantyhose. The added pressure on her gag led to moans that were even more silent, but Marlo was still not satisfied with his work.

"I mean, honestly, why work in a hosiery store when you can't use its resources to their full potential?" he joked, worrying Sylvie even more. She felt another silk scarf being wound tightly over her face, encapsulating that stuffed mouth of hers and her nose in an OTN gag. The next scarf was tied over her eyes once more, letting the little light and gray she had been able to see through the silk and nylon become almost complete darkness.

"And now, for the grand finale..." Marlo’s voice rang out to her, mixed with more sounds of her captor looking for a specific item. "Okay, this will work out. These must be the largest size of dancer's tights you have, right?" he asked, knowing full well that his victim could neither see nor answer him. What she did feel though was him pulling off her skirt past the leg bindings to make the next part a bit more comfortable for the both of them. Just as her skirt slipped past her feet, Sylvie felt them getting enveloped in what appeared to be one of the legs of the tights the intruder had just spoken about. It was pulled way up until it encased her lower body up to her waistline. All the while Marlo had made sure that the second yet unused leg stayed skyward and now sat limply at the height of Sylvie’s lower abdomen.

"A word of warning, you'll have to work with me now." Marlo illuminate her distressed and disoriented mind right before she felt the second half of the pantyhose being bunched up and stretched high while her head was being pulled forward by the neck and the nylon tube was put over her head and then down past her shoulders and over the rest of her body, which was now shrouded in one big pair of thick shiny black nylon tights, blurring Sylvie’s features but beautifully accentuating her curves as she struggled to test out her bonds.

"Let's see if all that work has been worth it." Marlo put into question just before Sylvie felt fingers scurrying about her twice-covered soles and her waist at the same time, coaxing her to laugh, which to her captor’s satisfaction was almost inaudible through the stuffing and the six layers of cotton, silk and nylon. "That oughta do it." he concluded as he left Sylvie to struggle on the ground.

"And don't you worry, as soon as I have raided the register, made my leave and am out of town for good, the police will get an anonymous call that a distressed shop owner is waiting for their saviors to arrive. Might be a few hours until then though, maybe half a day? Until then, be sure to at least try to enjoy what I've come up with. A salesperson should after all be familiar with her products, and hey, how much more hands-on can you get? Have a good night!" Marlo teased the struggling woman on the ground and then left the room chuckling, later exiting the shop through the back door and leaving Sylvie alone in the darkness, uncertain when she would be able to taste freedom instead of cotton fabric once more.

//

Edit: Spelling and grammar
Last edited by ThatDino 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thanks for sharing! Sylvie makes for a nice package I would say. Nicely done [mention]ThatDino[/mention] ;)
MissEscape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissEscape »

Wonder if this is gonna happen to her a lot :lol:
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Nice story, well told, interesting and descriptive. Good job.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention]

Your words honor me, kind sirs, it is greatly appreciated.

[mention]MissEscape[/mention]

She can only hope (whether it be to avoiding such a fate or meeting it again I can not say) :mrgreen:
MissEscape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissEscape »

ThatDino wrote: 2 years ago

@MissEscape

She can only hope (whether it be to avoiding such a fate or meeting it again I can not say) :mrgreen:
:lol:
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

That was a really nice systematic binding sequence!
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

Awesome and well written story! Sylvie won’t be going anywhere
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Very detailed and imaginative bondage, check.

Spandex or nylon hoods, check.

Scarf blindfolds or hoods, check.

Gentlemanly but insistent captor, check.

Great writing, nice editing, and a fun storyline too!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic