Say Cheese! (m/m, m/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
cj2125

Say Cheese! (m/m, m/mm)

Post by cj2125 »

“Say cheese!” I smiled, ignoring his angry grunts, and lifted my phone, quickly snapping a picture of him.

“Sorry man, but you know I have to keep this for posterity!”

Not that Owen could do anything about it. Green cotton ropes were circling his chest and waist. He always had worn tight t-shirts but the way his arms were pulled behind the backrest of that wooden chair meant that the black fabric was stretched over his torso, outlining his muscles. I even could see his nipples poking through the cloth! His legs were spread, his ripped jeans exposed his pale, knobby knees and the same green ropes were tying each of his ankles to the front legs of the chair. His left foot was still covered in his purple sock but his right one was suspiciously bare.

My eyes opened wide and darted back to his face. His black curly hair looked damp with sweat and the lower part was trapped under the several layers of duct tape that covered his lower face. I didn’t pay much attention when I first found him but now, I could see a tiny piece of purple fabric poking from under the tape.

Owen kept glaring at me and twitching on the chair. He probably must have been struggling for a while, as evidenced by the beads of sweat and the red marks where the ropes touched his bare arms. All the while moaning and grunting unintelligible things under the gag. “Okay buddy, we know there’s no easy way to get this out!” I grinned as I grabbed the edge of the tape. My friend let out a scream, thankfully muffled by the sock in his mouth, the moment the tape ripped his skin and hair. I was only able to pull it down until it hanged around his neck like a makeshift collar. From there, Owen was easily able to push the sock past his teeth with his tongue, until the saliva-soaked fabric popped out of his mouth and landed on his lap.

“Aghhh! Dude what the fuck?” He glared at me “Just help me! Don’t take pictures!”

“I’m happy to see you too, bestie” I ignored his pleas and snapped another photo with my phone, much to his charging “Now explain! What happened?”

Owen’s cheeks turned red “Umm… Austin and his stupid friends did this to me”

“Wait, you’re telling me that a 14-year-old twerp beat you up?”

“It wasn’t only my brother!” his face was completely red by this point, understandable given that a 17-year-old teenager had just been tied up like that by his younger brother! “His friends ambushed me! They were three against one!”

“Pff! Excuses!” I rolled my eyes

“Whatever! Just help me out asshole!” Owen exclaimed and angrily thrashed his body, making the chair shake along.

“Now, now. I don’t like how you’re talking for me. In fact…” I picked the wet sock “this seems like a family issue. I should just leave you here-”

“NO! Please don’t!” the thought of being gagged again seemed to have make it much more amenable “Please Sammy! I’ve been trapped here for hours! My hands are starting to hurt! Just let me go!”

“See? Now that’s better! You really need my help here, right?’” he cautiously nodded “And why is that?”

“Because… I’m tied up?” he replied

“Exactly! And what can you do about it?”

Owen hanged his head “Nothing”

“Good! So why should I help you?”

He raised his head and gave me his best puppy eyes “Because you’re my best friend in the entire world and I would totally do the same for you!”

“You almost had me there! But come on Owen, we both know that if you were in my position, you’d be milking this for all its worth!”

“Okay…” Owen gave me a weak smile “You know me so well”

“That’s why…” I raised my phone and switched it to video “I’ll untie you only if you say that I’m amazing” Owen rolled his eyes yet smiled and nodded “that I’m better than you in every way” again he nodded “and that you’ll do my math homework for a month!”

“What? I’m not- okay okay!” he was persuaded when he saw me lifting the sock. Now that I had his full cooperation, I pressed the record button and aimed the camera at Owen’s face “Samuel is the most amazing person in the entire world. He is smarter, stronger, more talented, charismatic and better looking than me. He is better than me in every way. And I’m going to do his math homework for the next month” he said in a deadpan tone. “Now, can you untie me?”

“Ask and ask, all you do is ask!” I chuckled and playfully pinched his cheek. I’m a good friend, unfortunately, so I decided to throw him a bone and walked behind him in order to see the main attraction. His hands were clasped together behind his back, green ropes encircled his skinny wrists and cinched between them, what was more, the ropes then threaded between his fingers, trapping them in an intricate web, then went for a loop around his waist, circling each of the wooden bars that made up the back rest. Finally, they climbed his arms like vines and looped around his elbows before joining the ropework that held his chest. I trace my fingers over the ropes, lightly tugging them at different points, trying to find a knot where I could start but there seem to be half a dozen to pick. “Was your brother a scout or something?”

“Maybe one of his loser friends” Owen grunted “Any chance-OW!” he flinched when a rope I tugged bit down on his skin

“Sorry” I said and gave the ropes one last look “But I don’t think I’ll be able to untie the knots, maybe I can find something to cut them?”

“There are shears in the garage…”

“Excellent idea!” I smiled and ruffled Owen’s hair “Just don’t go anywhere while I fetch the tools to your freedom!”

“Oh man…” my friend smirked “and here I was hoping to go grab some soda while you are away!”

“You are hilarious! That’s what I like you!” I chuckled and pointed my index fingers at him with my thumbs up like guns. Part of me wished to keep him tied up longer, how many chances would I have or keeping Owen under my mercy? But the poor guy had suffered enough and it was my duty as best friend to bail him out. He is lucky of having me! His poor ego must be destroyed after being beaten up like that by Austin… speaking of which, were is that loser?

I got my answer when I stepped in the garage and got tackled by three hobbits.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

“Say cheese!” I smiled, ignoring their angry grunts and lifted my phone, quickly snapping a picture of them.

“Don’t you look adorable together? I always knew there was something between you two! Don’t worry, I’m not judging your lifestyles!” I chuckled. Owen laid on his back at the bottom of the bathtub, his hands hidden behind him. Sam lay on top of him, his arms were wrapped around Owen’s torso, moving under his armpits in a loving embrace. Even his bony legs are wrapped around my brother’s. Did I mention both were clad only in their underwear?

Of course, I know they can be shy when in front of others so me and my friends made sure that they’ll keep expressing their affection no matter what. Several coils of ropes were wrapped around them, starting by their ankles, then moving up their legs, waists, chests and arms, so tightly that there wasn’t even an inch of space between their bodies. Unfortunately, we were forced to gag them with generous amounts of duct tape. Still, I’m sure those grunts are their way of showing their gratitude for giving them this moment!

After snapping a few more pictures of the lovebirds, I turned my camera to video function and started recording “Well Owen, how does it feel to be bested by your little brother again? If I were you, I wouldn’t even bother to fight back! You’re just making this harder for yourself!” Owen shot daggers at me and let out a few mumbled curses through the tape. I must say I’m pretty happy how it worked! You can’t even see Sam’s black socks in Owen’s mouth!

“What about you Sam?” I turned the camera to Owen’s companion “I knew you didn’t have the brightest light upstairs but you had to see that coming- hey!” that guy turned his face away from the camera “Don’t look away! I gave you an ordered!” I grabbed his light brown hair and yanked it, forcing him to face the camera “Much better!” he glared at me too, though his face looked almost comical with how his cheeks where being squeezed by the tape while at the same time bulging from Owen’s socks stuffed inside.

“Now guys, I have good news! Owen, mom says it’s okay for you to spend the weekend at Sam’s, they were going out all Saturday anyways! And Sam, your mom replied your text! You can stay here all you want! Also, she loved that you agreed to go to karaoke nights with her! You’re such a considerate son!” once more my brother and his friend tried to object to those plans but the gags kept them quiet “Also you should change your phone’s pin. It’s really easy to guess your birthday!”

Both boys were glaring at me, their nostrils were flaring and their bodies twitching, probably having to balance the need to struggle against the knots versus the unfortunate physical reactions of them grinding against each other. “I know what you’re thinking, I can’t keep you tied here forever and the moment you get out I’ll be dead meat. And that each taunt is just me digging my grave further down. Am I right?” the eagerly nodded and tried to threw a few more curses.

“And I know that’s true! But see, if I would be harmed, then these pictures would make their way all over the school” I showed them one of the pictures I took early where my friends forced their gagged faces against each other in a make out session. I’m particularly proud of that shot since you can barely see their hands! “I have all your Instagram friends, Sam, so I could create a group chat and send those pictures! You really need to think of a better password!” I giggled, the look of horror in their faces was priceless! “And we still have the rest of the weekend to get more pictures of you!” I added, the horror switched to impotence and from there to defeat. They knew I had beaten them!

“So… who is going to be in charge this weekend?” both guys glanced at each other and mumble something “What did you say?” they slumped their shoulders, resting their heads against each other for a moment before finally conceding defeat.

“Yhh Hgggnn!” now that’s something I could understand! I beamed at my prisoners, pulled out my phone and got ready to take another blackmail picture.

“Say cheese!”

The End
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's a fun story. Poor guys beaten by a group of little kids. :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

A very fun story you wrote :D. I like it very much :D
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Very fun story. Starting both parts of the story nearly the same way is a very nice stylistic choice, as was the switch in perspective.

There's a lot I like about this. I generally have a weakness of older brothers being beaten by their younger ones. Just the realization, that we have now both older boys under the control of a 14-year old, completely helpless, is a delight. This sounds so beautifully humiliating.

That one of the friends uses the situation to have some fun with the other, and getting something out of it, instead of freeing him, but in a good-natured way, is a lot of fun. Also love the thought of having them realize in horror, that they will be stuck in this situation for the whole weekend, and there is not only nothing they can do about it, but also no way for them to retaliate.

But, most importantly, your dialogue is fun and lively, as always. All your characters are just enjoyable to spend time with.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

I'm really glad I stumbled across this. It was a fun read. Thanks for sharing! :D
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, an awesome read, love the outcome of Owen and Sam getting tied together!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

That was a fun read! Great story!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

A really cute and fun read.

The twist scene made me laugh out loud and overall it's a great blend of some of my favorite tropes: the captives not expecting to be taken down by someone they underestimated and "couple" bondage.

Thanks for sharing. :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I quite like the passive voice start. It always annoyed me when a certain grammar checker used to return such writings as if there was something wrong with passive sentences. I wonder how people used to use it to write reports.
Keep going!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

Great story, my friend. I loved the dynamics between Sam and Owen. It's nice to read from you again.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Gagging Owen and Sam with each other's worn socks was a brilliant move!
Austin most definitely gets a seal of approval from me. And so do you [mention]cj2125[/mention], for writing this fun piece 8-)

Well done! Very enjoyable, just as we've come to expect from you.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

What a great concept and superbly written, I really enjoyed how Owen and Sam's predicament was described - great job!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Awesome stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic