Pool Party gone wrong (MM/FFFF) (Story Request)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
freyjaceleste862

Pool Party gone wrong (MM/FFFF) (Story Request)

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

Story requested by Mask6184

Part 1

"So, weather is great, pool cleaned the other day, snacks bought, what more can I expect?" fourteen year-old Catherine Granger thought out loud. The young teenage was in a light blue one-piece normal swimsuit with her long dark brown hair reaching down to her growing bust line. It was the summer break and she had invited over few of her neighbors and classmates over to have a pool party. It was her first pool party at the new house her parents bought a few months back and was going to be the first time the pool would be used. Her parents were diplomats at the State Department so were out often, but she had sought their permission for this party.

"Allowed," she remembered her mom saying without any argument. "But absolutely no boys, no bikinis and no funny stuff." Her parents were strong right-wing supporters so wouldn't allow their daughter to wear any scantily clad clothing. Catherine or Cat was fine anyway; she didn't think she was right for any two-piece suit yet.

Cat hummed some summer song she had composed during her music class as she padded along the living room with open french windows leading out to the pool. "Boo!" Came the interruption!

"Yikes, ow, Charlie, I nearly hit my head. Never do that again, hear!" She scolded her twelve and a half-year old brother. He was in a sleeveless shirt with the picture of the Joker from Batman stitched at the front and some three-quarter pants.

"Whatcha up to? Pool party ? Can I join?" He gave his signature lop-sided smile.

"No, it's for gir..ls," She stretched the word. "Go back to your room to do your homework."

"It's the holidays," he retorted. "And I finished mine. Mom and Dad saw. I emailed them a picture. Bet you haven't done yours."

"No, shoo." But Cat's face said another answer.

"You didn't complete your work! You didn't complete your work! I'll tell!"

"Why you nosey little...." Before Cat knew it, he tackled her to the ground and held her there. "Give Kitty-cat?" He used her nickname which she detest.

"N..stop it! My friends will be here."

"They aren't yet. I'll sent a text to our parents and they'll ground you for the whole of the hols."

"No! Get off...ow!"

"Give in!" He yelled again.

"Ok, ok what you want? Money? Food? Look, I prepped Mac and Cheese in the fridge. Go heat it up."

"I was to play the game we played when we were kids."

"You are the kid. I'm not a kid. That game is for babies," Cat argued, but her eyes again said something else.

"It's not. It's realistic. Plus you always love to be the damesel-in-distress," he shot back.

"Ok, oke, get off me dork. And we do it once. My friends will be around any moment." Carter did so, but grabbed his sister and dragged her over to a nearby storeroom. Inside, he found some old sheets of cloth and started tearing them up.

"If Mom and Dad fine you are tearing up valuable tablecloth, you'll get it," Cat grumbled and tried to turn to see the wall clock. Carter ignored that comment and yanked his sister's arms behind her and started binding her wrists.

TBC
Last edited by freyjaceleste862 6 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Deleted User 93

Post by Deleted User 93 »

Mask6184 here. After a conversation. I will be co-writing this with freyjaceleste862, and we'll be alternating between chapters.

Here is part 2.

EDIT: I changed the tense to be consistent with part 1, and made some minor grammar corrections.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is tight!" Cat argued as she tested her bonds. "Where did you learn..."

"I've practiced over the years!" Carter laughed as he watched his sister try to pull her wrists free. It didn't seem like much when he started to wrap the wrists together, but once he put in the cinch, the cloth tightened around the wrists easily.

Next, Carter took another strip of cloth and wrapped it around Cat's torso below her chest. Cat grumbles as he wrapped the long strip over the back of her arms, then back around, above her chest, then back to the arms, then cinches it between the arms before tying it off. "I don't think you're going anywhere!" Carter laughs at Cat's predicament.

"Just wait until I get out of this!"

"Oh really? In that case..." Carter took another strip and tied it over her eyes. "Hey! No fair!" she exclaimed. Cat tried to run away, but Carter grabbed hold of her while holding another strip of cloth. Gently, he took her down onto the ground and rolled her onto her belly. He put her ankles together and tied them with the strip of cloth, then puled the ankles to her wrists, and tied them together. "Done!"

"What the heck did you do, you brat?!"

"Making sure you won't get away!" Cat struggled frantically on the floor, but the hogtie and the strips of cloth pinning her arms to her body made it difficult for her. "You're smiling!" Carter taunted at Cat.

"No, I'm not!" Cat replied, trying to hide her smile and enjoyment of her prediciment.

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

Suddenly, a knock on the door. "Oh crap!" Cat yells. "Quick! Get me out of mmmmph..." Carter stuffed her mouth with a small cloth pad and covered it with his hand. "You make too much noise Kitty-cat. Besides, I invited one of my friends over." Cat grunts angirly underneath him. "But don't worry, we'll take good care of you and your friends." Cat struggled angrily as Carter removed his hand, then wrapped another strip of cloth over her mouth and tied it behind her head, holding the gag in place. He walked up to the door while Cat frantically tried to escape.
Last edited by Deleted User 93 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

It's great to see two authors cooperating on this one. Well done you two!

The only thing I'd change here is the title of the story. Since Cat and her brother are two minors, it should be (m/f) and not (M/F). Other than that, this is well written and enjoyable.

Please carry on.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

freyjaceleste862

I find nothing wrong; next chapter will show
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

freyjaceleste862 wrote: 6 years ago I find nothing wrong; next chapter will show
Very well. Don't forget to add your story to the new catalogue, Freyja!

freyjaceleste862

I can see that.
freyjaceleste862

Part 3

Leaving his swimsuit-clad, bound, blindfolded and gagged sister, Carter nearly opened the door until he saw the video screen on the security system. Standing at the doorway was a blonde-haired girl around four feet 10, but with a ample bust size. She was in a dark red swimsuit and white shorts covering her crotch area and Carter recognised her as Amanda, or Mandy. Mandy, he recalled, was competitive swimmer and had briefly tried gymnastics at the school he and Cat went to.

His daze over her looks was interrupted as she rang the door bell again. This one ought to be captured, he thought quickly. But how? Carter grabbed the remote by the video screen and dashed into a corner. "Come in," he said in his highest pitched voice; his voice hadn't broken yet.

"Heya, Catherine? Cat? It's me Mandy!" she called as she entered the house. "You around? Time to hit your pool!"

Carter watched through a small door latch as the young teen moved further inside the house. "Ca..." before she could even complete the word, Carter pounced on her like a Tiger pouncing on its prey.

"Mmmmmpphelmmmmpph!" She cried and spat into his handgag.

"Yucks!" he said but grabbed her swimsuit-clad torso and gave threatening growls as he dragged her back down to where Catherine was. Both of them found that Cat managed to remove her blindfold and was loosing her ankle restraints.

"Hey, thinking of escaping Kitty-cat? Look who's here?" Carter exlaimed.

"Manmmmdy!" Catherine cried out through the gag which she hadn't managed to remove.

"Cammmt!" The vistor yelled, still hand-gagged.

"Had enough of your saliva," Carter yelled, throwing her down. Cat, a seasoned gymnast, managed to catch her fall.

"What on earth are you doing?" Mandy cried then moved over to help free her friend.

"Uh, huh, no rescue yet," Carter kicked away Mandy's hand and wiped his soaked hand agianst her cheek. "It's a TUG game and you're also a captive now."

"TUG? You mean that time you tied Catherine to the tree during Cops and Robbers?"

"It was more 'catch you if you can' and I won. Now, you also lose."

"No!" Mandy dashed up. Carter swifty caught her again and the two them wrestled on the ground. Meanwhile, the still quite bound and gagged Catherine tried as well to rescue her friend but only managed to scratch her skin. "Yikes!"

"Give in! Or look, Cat's really a cat!"

Face flat on the floor, Mandy muttered a curse as Carter yanked her arms behind her and secured them. "No...what...mmmmph!" He jammed a torn piece of cloth in mouth and wrapped a longer piece as a over-the-mouth gag. Just as he was about to bind her ankles, he noticed Cat had loosened her wrist bonds.

"Oh no you don't sis!" Carter tackled her back and used more twice the number of cloth to re-hogtie her and soon Mandy was treated the same. Just as he was about to apply blindfolds, the doorbell rang again.

To Be Continued.
SelenaGfan425
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SelenaGfan425 »

Can hardly wait to read more.
Great story so far.
freyjaceleste862

SelenaGfan425 wrote: 6 years ago Can hardly wait to read more.
Great story so far.
Many thanks.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

If that doorbell keeps ringing, Carter might soon find himself without enough material to secure his captives! ;)
Will all those teenage girls coming to the pool party, our young bondage-giver runs the risk of getting a taste of his own medicine, I would think.

Fun, as always. Keep it up!

freyjaceleste862

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago If that doorbell keeps ringing, Carter might soon find himself without enough material to secure his captives! ;)
Will all those teenage girls coming to the pool party, our young bondage-giver runs the risk of getting a taste of his own medicine, I would think.

Fun, as always. Keep it up!
not too many
Beetle bailey13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Beetle bailey13 »

:) Good Story
freyjaceleste862

Beetle bailey13 wrote: 6 years ago :) Good Story
On behalf of Mask6184 and myself, thank you.
Deleted User 93

Part 4:

"On my way!" Carter yelled. He took the blindfolds with him and quickly went up to the security monitor, thinking of what to do with the next girl. Fortunately, time and luck were on his side as Carter let out a sigh of relief. He opened the door. "James! You made it!"

"You look worn out Carter",

"Yeah, well come inside and take a look for yourself." Carter lets in James, his 13 year old friend wearing a short sleeve black shirt and dark blue swim trunks. They head straight to the living room where Cat and Mandy are still struggling in their hogties. "Why did you start without me?!" James asked with excitement.

"Mandy arrived early, so I had to think quick!"

"Well you did a good job so far! I told you these knots will work." Cat and Mandy looked at them with surprise.

"I know that! Your sister and her friends couldn't get out of those knots!" The both laughed while Cat and Mandy were looking at each other wondering what the heck is going on. James turned back to Carter. "So, who else is coming?"

"Hmm..." Carter looked around and found Cat's smartphone. On the front screen, he saw a group text with Cat's, Mandy's, and three other names, talking about the party. "Three more coming." He also noticed the times they're arriving. "They will be here at separate times."

"Cool. So where's all your material?"

"Umm..." Carter checked the storage room, and realized he's out of old cloth to tear up for strips. "Do you have anything?" James asked.

"I don't know. Let's look around. James, check the garage. There might be some rope in there. I'll look upstairs."

"You got it! But first..." James walked over to the girls and pulled Mandy to a corner of the living room. Then, he moved Cat to the opposite end of the room from Mandy. "Better be safe."

"Makes sense." Both split up.

James searched the garage. It was clean and organized with one spot empty and other with a red Ford Mustang. At the back of the garage, he searched the bins and the shelves in the back. Nothing in them. James also searched a nearby workbench with some cabinets above and below it. He found rolls of tape in one of the cabinets. He took two rolls of black electrical tape, and left the garage.

Carter went upstairs. He knew he didn't have anything in his room, so he looked in his sister's room. Surprisingly, he couldn't find anything of use that was visible. Carter didn't want to look through the draws since he knew Cat was very particular about where she puts her stuff, and he didn't want to look like a pervert.

Next, he checked out his parent's room. Again, he couldn't find anything. His parents packed a lot of stuff for their trip, so if there was anything useful such as neckties and silk scarves, they're not in the room.

Then, he checked the bath room. Again, nothing to find. Carter also checked the closest. Inside, he found two rolls of vet wrap, so he took that with him.

James went upstairs to meet up with James. "Found anything?" he asked.

"Just these." Carter shows James the rolls of wet wrap. "You?"

"Not much." James holds the two rolls of electrical tape. "There was duct tape, but..."

"That will hurt." Both nodded in agreement. Carter turns to another door. " I haven't checked here." He opens the door and turns on the light showing the stairway to the attic. "Doesn't hurt to check." Before they went up, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" James exclaimed as he ran down. Carter walked up to the top of the attic where right in front of him, he found something. "Carter!"

"What is it?!"

"We might have a problem."

Carter ran down to James, and up on the monitor were two girls in their swimsuits.
SelenaGfan425
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SelenaGfan425 »

This should be more interesting. Two beauties for two boys to tie up.
freyjaceleste862

Yes yes
freyjaceleste862

Part 5:

"Who are 'those two'?" James asked.

"Celeste and Louisa. Celeste is smart that involves boys while Louisa is your poster sub--she a sucker for any guy controlling her" The girls outside rang the door bell several times.

"You better hide. I'll take care of this," Carter instructed.

"Hi girls," he opened the door. Celeste was in a black swimsuit with blue strips while Louisa was in a halter neck one-piece lime green suit which emphasises her boobs. "For the party?"

"Yeah, Carter, I thought Cat was suppose to meet us?"

"Oh, she's busy."

"Cat?" Louisa called, barging past Carter. Suddenly, muffled cries could be heard. "Cat?!" That was the last word as Carter grabbed her torso with one arm and handgagged her. James burst out from his hiding place and similarly tacked Celeste, who squealed under the handgag. Both girls were dragged downstairs and they found Mandy and Cat, back to back, trying to pick at the knots.

"No you don't!" Carter said, pushing them away from each other. In the process, Louisa was freeded.

"What's this. It's no pool party," she cried.

"It's a TUG party!" both boys said, high-fiving.

"Oh, we girls get to be bound and gagged?" Louisa queried with a slight smile.

"Mmmmph!" The two gagged girls protested. How on earth can you smile at this! Cat thought.

"Yeah. You seem to want it?" Carter asked.

"It looks cool," Louisa commented, getting a slight slap from Celeste.

"So you want it. First," he pointed at Celeste. "Bind you friend."

"Nooo!" Celeste squealed but both boys held her steady as Louisa wound the vet tape around her wrists and as she was laid down, around her ankles.

"Now, tape her mouth," Carter ordered and Celeste's cries were muted with vet tape over her lower jaw.

"My turn right? Can you use all electrical tape for me? I love the feeling!!!" The submssive teen got what she wanted, with a cloth additionally stuffed in her mouth really muffling her voice.

"Yeah!" The two boys gave a high-five again. Just then, Mandy started giving rapid mmmphs through her gag. At first, the boys ignored her but she continued.

"What?" Carter snapped.

"Mmmmpeee!" Mandy cried and he removed her gag.

"I need to pee! I need to pee!" She cried, tugging at her bonds.

"Nonsense," Carter replied and was about to re-gag her but Mandy cried again.

"Oh, ok." He undid her bonds, held her arms behind her and marched her to the nearby toilet. Mandy hurriedly dropped her shorts but Carter held the door open.

"Hey! No peeking! I have to remove my whole suit!"

"No peeking but I'm in charge. Two minutes only!" Mandy did so under that time and returned, adjusting the straps of her suit. "Give me back my shorts!"

"No!"

"You little monster, Give me....ow!" Carter wound the vet tape around wrists, binding them behind her again. "Shit you little....mppphh!" A torn sheet was stuffed in her mouth. Back in the room, Carter sealed the sheet with more electrical tape. Just then, the doorbell rang once more.

"Jemmmmmmph!" Cat called through her gag, crying for the last invite, Jemimah.

TBC
Deleted User 93

Part 6:

"You answer the door James."

"What? Why?"

"Just do it." Carter ran to the living room and out the back door. James answered the door to the sight of Jemimah, a tall brunette wearing a black one piece swimsuit with showed off all of her curves. "Hello!" James greeted.

"Hi James." Jem replied back. "What are you doing here?"

"Carter invited me over."

"Really? Because Cat told me that Carter was over at your place." She was looking with suspicion. "What's going on here?"

"Just a misunderstanding. Anyway, the girls are waiting out back." James stepped aside to let her in, but Jem had doubts. Not only was she beautiful, but she is smart. Very smart, and perceptive. "You know, I think I'll stay home today." She started to walk back. "Tell Cat I'm not feeling wellummphh!"

"You're not going to walk away from this one Jem!" Carter snuck up behind her and hand gagged her while wrapping his arm around her waist and pushing her into the house. James shut the door behind them, then grabbed Jem's long legs and helped Carter carry her to the living room where the four bound and gagged girls lay. They looked stunned, since Jem always found a way out of Carter's tie up games, but not this time.

Quickly, the boys placed her onto the floor, rolled her onto her belly, and pulled her arms behind her back. "Hold her James", Carter said. I need to get something from the attic.

"Alright. Be quick!" Carter ran upstairs while James held her down. Jem continued to struggle beneath him. "So this is how you get to tie me up Carter!" Jem yelled. "You couldn't do it on your own!"

"Say's the person who was warned by her friends and weasels out of them!" Carter replies back as he brings down a box. Quickly he tied her wrists together...with cotton rope. "You had rope the whole time?!" James asked.

"I didn't know we had it! I hardly go up to the attic!" Carter responded. Quickly, Carter tied Jem's ankles together, then used another around to wrap around a wrist and ankle binds a couple of times to put her in a hogtie. Jem struggles began to wind down as she is worn out, but her mouth is another problem. "So after all these years, you finally have me tied up." Jem replied. "Consider yourselves lucky you little brats."

"You know, someone needs to shut your big mouth!" Carter replied back.

"Hey! I don't have a big mouth!" She smiled, then laughed. " And you don't have anything to shut it." Jem had a good point. They've run out of material. All the cloths have been used, and they've used up all the tape and vet wrap too.
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

I like the story and look forward to new additions but as mentioned earlier I believe the tags should be lowercase mm/ffff as they are all <18 unless I’m missing something
freyjaceleste862

Johnsnow wrote: 6 years ago I like the story and look forward to new additions but as mentioned earlier I believe the tags should be lowercase mm/ffff as they are all <18 unless I’m missing something
I don't see a difference.
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

freyjaceleste862 wrote: 6 years ago [quote=Johnsnow post_id=2438 time=<a href="tel:1522031789">1522031789</a> user_id=320]
I like the story and look forward to new additions but as mentioned earlier I believe the tags should be lowercase mm/ffff as they are all <18 unless I’m missing something
Sorry guess I should clarify: Normally to better help people find what they like best the X/X is further classified by adult/kid so if a kid tied up an adult it would be x/X further to say if a male kid tied up a female adult it would be m/F so in your case since all are kids it would be mm/ffff
freyjaceleste862

Johnsnow wrote: 6 years ago
freyjaceleste862 wrote: 6 years ago [quote=Johnsnow post_id=2438 time=<a href="tel:1522031789">1522031789</a> user_id=320]
Sorry guess I should clarify: Normally to better help people find what they like best the X/X is further classified by adult/kid so if a kid tied up an adult it would be x/X further to say if a male kid tied up a female adult it would be m/F so in your case since all are kids it would be mm/ffff
your normally stuff about capitals is duly noted.

http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=51#p344 "not too fussy"
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

freyjaceleste862 wrote: 6 years ago
Johnsnow wrote: 6 years ago

your normally stuff about capitals is duly noted.

http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=51#p344 "not too fussy"
I agree its not a big deal and its not like I'm going to ban you from the site for it but just thought I would back up bondagefreak because he was technically right...
freyjaceleste862

Part 7 will now be written by Mask6184.
Deleted User 93

freyjaceleste862 wrote: 6 years ago Part 7 will now be written by Mask6184.
And here it is:

Part 7:

The girls started giggling through their gags at the predicament Carter was in. He thought he and James had enough material, but the rolls of tape and vet wrap were short, so they can only use so much. "Maybe I should scream for help", Jem replied, making the girls giggle once again. "We can't wait to see what kind of trouble you'll be in!"

"I don't think so!" James arrived from up stairs with the box of rope. He took some rope and went over to Cat. James applied the rope to her wrists and ankles, then tied them together into a hogtie. "Umm...James, this doesn't solve my problem", Carter responded.

"Yeah James, you're waisting your time tying up Cat even more!" Jem continued to taught him.

"Hahahah...I'm not making it tighter. I'm simply replacing the bonds so he can use these!"

"Use whammmphh." Jem realized too late that James didn't just add rope. He also undid the strands of cloth from Cat, and now Carter just stuffed one of those strands into Jem's mouth, then used the other one over it to keep it in.

After finally gagging Jem, Carter and James used the rope in the box to put all the girls into hogties. Now they have five girls all tied and gagged in their swimsuits. Both of the boy sat back and watch them struggle. "I don't think they're getting out anytime soon", James commented. "So, what next?"

"Hmm..." Carter thought for a moment, then had an evil grim. He knelt down next to her sister and started to tickle her feet. Cat giggled and squirmed a lot. James followed suit and did the same to Mandy, who giggled a bit, but didn't squirm as much. The boys moved on to Celeste and Louisa. Both giggled and squirmed a lot. Finally, the boys moved to Jem. She was a tough nut to crack. She didn't do much at first, but she eventually cracked and let out a lot of giggles.

The tickle torture went on for a couple of minutes. The girls developed a sweat, and it started to show on their swimsuits. "What's next?" James asked. Carter opened the door to the patio and the swimming pool. "So who is ready for a dip?"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic