Babysitter in bondage mmf/FF

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
SaoJorge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Babysitter in bondage mmf/FF

Post by SaoJorge »

Part I

Patricia buttoned the last button of her colorful plaid cotton blouse. Then she fiddled with her scarf until it fit perfectly. Wow! The perfect cowgirl! Her charges would make eyes. She looked at herself in the mirror and felt extremely sexy in her tight-fitting colorful plaid blouse with the two breast pockets, the white-dotted dark blue neckerchief, the wide leather belt and the denim skirt, which was quite short, and the dark brown leather boots. She looked at her watch. She had to get going. Diana Geiselhof was waiting for her. She had called two hours ago and asked Patricia if she had time to take care of her three children for the weekend, because she had spontaneously decided to leave as she wanted to make a spontaneous short trip with her new boyfriend, the opportunity had arisen at very short notice and the successful management consultant had been very pleased and relieved when Patricia had immediately accepted. Paricia was very glad, too, because Mrs. Geiselhof was concerning the fee for her babysitting, rather generously. Well, her three children Robby, Willy and Rita were admittedly not quite easy either and had...hmmm....
...rather special preferences. She had spent most of her first babysitting assignment at the Geiselhof house in strict bondage because the three brats had talked her into it, suggestin her to play cops and robbers. She was supposed to play a police detective who had to track down two robbers and the two boys had tied up her sister and when Patricia discovered them they had threatened her with their toy guns and as she didn't want to be a spoilsport, she had raised her hands and let them tie her to a chair. She had not considered, however, that the two boys, who were twelve and eleven years old, really knew something about tying up people very severely. She had been tied up so tightly that she could not free herself with the best will in the world. When she protested too vehemently, the boys had put one of her mother's scarves into her mouth
and fixed it tightly with another scarf behind her neck. And then they had filmed her with their smartphones. The brats had only let her go when she had promised them that she would play cowboys and Indians with them next time.

Patricia had not mentioned anything about this incident to Mrs. Geiselhof, and the three bullies had told their mother that they had gotten along very well with Pat. Mrs. Geiselhof had been very content that Pat had even been able to tutor her children at the same time, especially in English, French and German. Patricia was in the process of writing her master's thesis in Romance languages and literature and was earning part of her living by babysitting. And the fee for her first babysitting assignment had been princely. 150 euros for an afternoon and an evening. For that, you could get tied up once in a while. Especially since Pat also loved to be tied up occasionally. It was a dream of hers and reminded her of her childhood.
The only silly thing was that just today her friend Susie was coming to visit. Susie was a friend from childhood days and she was going to spend this weekend with Pat, but there was no way Pat was going to cancel under any circumstances and so they had decided that Susie would just come, too, directly from the train station to the Geiselhofs. She was sure the kids wouldn't mind, she wouldn't tell Mrs. Geiselhof about it for now,
she simply didn't want to lose this job, for the weekend and due to Pat's spontaneous acceptance she had actually promised her a fee of 500 Euros. The woman had money, she had divorced her first husband and the father of her children. She owned a large house with a huge garden and swimming pool on the outskirts of town near the forest, and she herself was also very successful as a business consultant.
Last edited by SaoJorge 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You are off to a rousing start, [mention]SaoJorge[/mention]. Welcome to Stories of Tie Up Games. Everybody loves to read about the babysitter getting tied up. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this.

If I could make two suggestions about formatting. Your writing will read a lot easier if you will do two things. First, don't hit the enter key except at the end of a paragraph. This lets the system wrap sentences for you depending on how wide your browser is set. Second, at the end of a paragraph, hit the enter key exactly twice. This puts a line of white space between your paragraphs.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
SaoJorge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaoJorge »

Hi, thank you for your comment and your suggestions regarding the formatting. I will do the necessary corrections a.s.a.p. Cordial regards :D
SaoJorge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaoJorge »

Part II

An hour later, she rang the Geiselhofs' doorbell. Diana Geiselhof was still in her business outfit in an elegant beige pantsuit and olive green silk blouse. When she saw Pat's outfit, she couldn't help a smile:
"Hi Patricia. Wow. Don't tell me my boys talked her into playing cowboy...sorry...cowgirl and Indian with them. I'll tell you one thing, just don't let them tie you up. I know what I'm talking about..."
"Oh no, don't worry Mrs. Geiselhof, yes, they...they were talking about it. But I'll take care of it. Don't worry!"
"Yes, definitely don't let them talk you into getting tied up, I'm their mother and they kept bugging me until I let them talk me into it, and then they actually tied me to a tree and I had to use all my motherly authority to get them to untie me. And once they tied me up together with a friend and once even with my boyfriend, he talked me into it, because he thought they would accept him more if he did so. Only after three hours did they untied us . So once again, as much as the three of them are annoying, don't let them tie you up at all, otherwise they'll dance on your nose and
the three bullies will be all over you. I can count on you, Pat, yes? It all worked out last time, the kids were definitely delighted. Ah, there they are!"
The three children Robby, Willy and Rita came rushing down the stairs:
"Hi Pat," said Robby, glaring at his babysitter with obvious pleasure, "great, we're glad to see you again!. Thanks, Mom, for letting Pat come. We're really happy. We'll be good too, we promise!
"I hope so too, and I'll tell you again, the baysitter will not be tied up, do we understand each other? If you don't behave, I'll get Aunt Agathe next time. So I don't want to hear any complaints. I'll call in between. Well, I've got to go, so thank you again, Pat, for stepping in on such short notice, I really appreciate it, don't forget to turn on the alarm at night and don't let any strangers in the house, I can count on you yes? If anything happens call me right away, so be good kids, I love you, see you Sunday night. Ciao!

A little later Pat was sitting with the three children in comfortable deck chairs on the terrace and looked out into the almost park-like spacious garden with some very old trees.
"Listen kids, an old school friend of mine actually wanted to visit me today, she's arriving by train in two hours, do you mind if she comes here too? She's very nice and I think you'll like her.
Her name is Susie."
"Hmm...I don't know if that would be okay with Mom. What does she look like? Do you have a picture of her?"
"Yeah, here, take a look."
Pat showed Robby a photo of Susy on her smart phone. She was a somewhat chubby blonde with a very pretty face.
"All right. But only if she also plays cowboys and Indians with us. And if we are allowed to do anything we want with you guys"
"Hmm, you heard what your mom said, right?"
"You promised to play cowboys and Indians with us last time, and you're the cowgirl and you get tied up. Either you join in or we won't let her in!"
"Alright, agreed, Sue and I, we're old school friends. And when we were your age, we used to play cowgirl and Indians in the woods with some friends. And Susy and I and a boy, Georg, who was the weakest boy in the class, used to play the palefaces who were tied to the stake by the Indians. And then later we were freed."
"All right, write to your friend, we'll leave the gate open at the back of the garden wall, so she can come in and look for you. We'll change now and hide in the garden and you'll have to look for us."
"Do I at least have a weapon to defend myself?"
"Fine by me. I still have a gun belt from carnival. We'll put that on the dining room table for you, paleface. But it won't do you any good.
"Let's see about that first. All right. I'll be in the garden in half an hour."
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Really good start, I like the babysitter character a lot and the way she interacts with the kids. I hope you continue soon, looking forward to the next part!
SaoJorge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaoJorge »

quietman wrote: 2 years ago Really good start, I like the babysitter character a lot and the way she interacts with the kids. I hope you continue soon, looking forward to the next part!

Thank you! Glad you like the story! I'll post the next part right now!
SaoJorge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaoJorge »

Part III

Shortly after, the three of them were gone. Pat took her smartphone out of her purse and dialed Susie's number. It only went to voicemail. She probably had no connection on the train.
"Hi, Sue. It's Pat, and the three of them agree. But in return, we have to play cowgirl and Indian with them. Old times, huh? I'm getting excited already. Now, listen,
they leave the garden door open. It's 16 Forester Street, on the edge of the forest. Take a cab from the station. I'll pay you later. Go around the house and come in through the garden door. They'll open it. And put on something suitable. Blouse, jeans, scarf, boots, you know, cowgirl-like. If you don't have anything with you, go to my place and pick something out. I left the key with the neighbor, she's there.
We'll play a little with the three rascals and then maybe we'll have time to go for a drink in the evening. I'm looking forward to it. See you later."

Pat put her smartphone back in her purse and headed into the spacious dining room on the table was a gun belt with a toy revolver. She strapped it on and was pleased to find that it wasn't too tight, but fit snugly around her waist. Her heart was pounding. Maybe she would actually succeed in tracking down the Indians before they tracked her down. If she surprised the fellows, then maybe they would respect her.
In any case, it was mighty exciting. Just like earlier with Sue and Georg, when they had also gone into the woods knowing that there were Indians waiting for them somewhere. With lots of ropes...

Pat closed the patio door and headed for the garden. Heavens, that was exciting...

Cautiously, Patricia descended the steps from the terrace into the garden. Next to her was a fairly large swimming pool with a few lounge chairs. Maybe she could persuade the three of them after playing cowgirl and Indian
Indian games, to swim a little more and lie in the sun. Maybe then, if she managed not to end up as a prisoner at the stake, but to surprise the Indians in her turn. The three of them could not be so clever at all.
She would just have to sneak up behind them and surprise them. Hopefully they would at least be fair enough to admit defeat. But her heart was pounding. It was like back then,
when they had been in the forest with Susy and Georg. The rules were simple. As palefaces, they simply had to cross a patch of forest without being captured. Also at that time they had toy revolvers
and even a rifle. She had worn a plaid blouse, Susi a red one, and Georg a red shirt. They had had neckerchiefs around, she and George jeans and Susy a blue short denim skirt. In addition they had each worn boots. And they had thought they had a chance, but the Indians had hidden well in the thick undergrowth and had burst out and taken them by surprise before they could reach for their toy guns.
toy revolvers still in their holsters. And the redskins had savored their triumph, they had to put up their hands and the Indians had unbuckled their gun belts. And then they had to go into the Indian camp with their hands up. There they had their hands tied and they had been put in a big toy tent, and their feet had been tied as well. The Indians had let them stew there for two hours and then they had been taken out and tied tightly to three trees with many turns of rope. The Indians had taken off their neckerchiefs and gagged them with them their own scarves. And then the Indians had maltreated their prisoners at the torture post with their plastic spears and tomahawks, groping and pinching them and doing a wild torture dance around them. Patricia still thought back to those hours at the torture post with a pleasant shudder, it had been a formative experience and since then she had had erotic fantasies and daydreams from time to time in which she had been was strictly bound as a defenseless prisoner. She had crept a little further into the garden, which was really very large and almost resembled a park. And in the back part it was quite overgrown and now in the
summer everything was green and there were various possibilities for the kids to hide. It wasn't going to be easy to find them. Pat bent a few branches aside and pushed deeper and deeper into the brush. She had to be careful...but...by then it was too late.

"Hands up white, squaw, surrender or my spear will pierce you. Put your hands up!"
Pat obeyed on the spot. She raised her hands high. It was Robby who had spoken to her and he had crept up on her from behind the bushes. Now she had to play along and she had the sure feeling that the next hours here in the garden would be very very captivating.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

This is great, keep,it going.
SaoJorge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaoJorge »

Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago This is great, keep,it going.
Thank you! :) Ill post the next part in a few minutes.
SaoJorge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaoJorge »

Part IV

"Hugh. Have you lost your tongue, paleface. What are you doing in Sioux territory? Speak!"
"My name is Patricia and I come in peace, brave red warriors, I am looking for a friend who was last seen in Sioux territory. Have you by any chance seen her?"
"Hugh. No paleface dares enter the territory of the brave Sioux, and especially not a weak squaw, unless she wants to rob the gold from the graves of our ancestors.
Some palefaces have tried, but they have all died an ignominious death at the stake. And you too will die at the stake, white squaw.
"No, please have mercy, let me go free again, I promise you I will never enter your territory again."
"Silence squaw, the Lame Eagle will now take you to our camp. There you will be strictly bound and later you will be tied to the torture stake. But first I will disarm you. Keep your hands up and don't move."
Pat had not seen Robby during the whole conversation and stood with her back to him. Now she felt him approach and unbuckle her gun belt. It was just as it had been then, when she had playing cowboy and Indians with her class mates, and just as then she was trembling
with fear and excitement, although it was only a game.
"Now move forward, palface, move, keep your hands up and don't try to escape or my spear will pierce you."
Patricia felt the tip of the plastic spear thrust into her back.
"All right, Lame Eagle. The white squaw is your prisoner. She will not resist you. Please do not harm me!
"Silence Squaw, your whimpering and whining will do you no good, you will be tied to the torture stake and you shall suffer many tortures. Forward. Move!
Pat was pushed further into the bushes by her red captor. After about 2 minutes they came to a small clearing in the garden where two toy tents had been pitched.
Willy and Rita were sitting there and when they saw their brother with his white captive, they rushed towards them with wild war cries. The two of them had genuine Indian costumes and even black wigs
with feather decorations on, probably still from the last carnival.
"Hugh. I discovered the paleface spying in our territory. For sure she wanted to steal the gold of our ancestors."
"Please, so believe me, I'm not interested in your gold, I just wanted to..."
"Hugh. Silence, white squaw, the palefaces always speak with forked tongues, but if we torture you, you will make it all happen. HUGH. HUGH. Haul the ropes from the tent
Let us bind and gag the paleface severely. Willy disappeared into the tent for a moment and then returned with a thick bundle of ropes."
"Hugh. Put your hands behind your back, paleface, we're going to tie you up now."
Patricia surrendered to her fate. She crossed her hands behind her back and her wrists were tied tightly.
"Now lie down on the floor paleface, and bend your knees backwards."
Patricia first knelt down and then was pushed ungently to the floor, so that she lay belly-down at the feet of her red captors. As ordered, she bent her knees so that her
heels almost touched her bottom. She felt her boots being laced up and then her ankle cuffs being connected to her wrist cuffs by a short rope, so that
she was in a rather tight hogtie.
"Hugh. Now for the gag. Here, we'll stuff mummy's silk cloths in her mouth."
Pat felt a bolt of cloth being stuffed into her mouth. This was then held in place with another cloth.
"So white squaw. Now we're going to wait for your friend. We'll text her where to find you. And then she will share your fate and both of you shall suffer a thousand tortures at the stake."

Pat had rolled onto her side and looked up at her three red kidnappers, who were grinning contentedly at her. Yes, that's about how she had imagined it last night in her hottest fantasies. Was this heaven or hell now? In any case, it was tremendously arousing. Now only Susie was missing. And then everything would be the same as it had been about thirteen years ago, when she had last played they had played cowgirl and Indian...
Last edited by SaoJorge 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Looking forward to what they have planned for Patricia. I love her outfit.
SaoJorge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaoJorge »

quietman wrote: 2 years ago Looking forward to what they have planned for Patricia. I love her outfit.
Thank you. I guess they will have a lot of naughty things in mind for her. And for her friend, too. :)
SaoJorge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaoJorge »

Part V

Susie was still on the train and was just entering the main station. She had just had no reception on the train when Pat had left her a voicemail. Then she had listened to Pat's message several times and just couldn't believe it.
She was finally going to see her childhood friend in the city where she was now studying, and then she had to babysit that very weekend. But the job seemed to be very important for Pat and it was very well paid. And this thing with the cowboy and Indian games was very appealing and had also awakened old memories in her. Pat, Georg and she had been inseparable until the seventh grade,
and she remembered well how they had played cowboys and Indians in the woods with some classmates, actually they had been two cowgirls and a cowboy when they had been in elementary school,
Georg had played with them in the garden, he was the only boy who at that early age preferred to be with girls rather than with his gender mates, for this he had been both envied and teased by the stronger boys in the class.
And when they had been eleven or twelve and almost forced to join in the cowboys and Indians game, it was clear that Pat, George, and she, Sue, would be the palefaces, who would end up at the stake. And they had had great fun dressing up as cowgirl and cowboy, respectively, and had put on just the right outfit with blouses, denim skirts or pants, neckerchiefs and cowboy boots,
and they'd even had gun belts. And then they had been in that patch of woods, they theoretically would have had a chance to get the Indians in front of their gun barrels and capture them, but the redskins had been well hidden and had ambushed them, so all three of them had had to surrender. Susie thought back with a comforting shudder to how they had all three been surrounded, they had had to put up their hands and then the Indians had unbuckled their gun belts with howls of triumph, and then they had to run with their hands up in front of the Indians who dragged them off to their camp, and then they were tied hand and foot into a rather large toy Indian tent. And later they were tied to three trees with many coils of rope, the three Indians had performed a sacrificial dance with wild war cries around their three white
prisoners . And then they had been pelted with the Indians' plastic spears and tomahawks for quite a while. It had been a little scary and also very arousing, and since that time Sue had always had fantasies of situations in which she was tied up, and Pat had once confessed to her that it was just like that with her.

The train had come to a stop by now and Sue got off. She had briefly looked through her things and decided that she would rather go to Pat's apartment to dress appropriately. The idea to play once again Cowgirl and Indians really appealed to her. And only a little later she was already standing in Pat's apartment, trying on several things and looking at herself in the mirror. Pat had a lot of clothes that were suitable for dressing up as a
Cowgirl. Sue decided on a short dark blue denim skirt, a red blouse with two breast pockets, a wide brown belt and tan boots. She was about the same size as Pat, just a bit more chubby, so everything was a little tight, but it would do. She tied another blue bandana around her neck. Now she was the perfect cowgirl, she put Pat's key, which she had gotten from the neighbor without any problems, into the breast pocket of her cowgirl blouse. She was ready to leave. At that moment, she received a text message. It was Pat: "We're in the garden, just go around the house and come in the back through the garden door. See you in a bit Pat."
Sue considered giving Pat a quick call, but then decided to text her back as well, "Okay, I'm at your flat and will be there in about an hour, see you in a bit, Sue."
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I'm liking the story but you need to put spaces between paragraphs to make it readable.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Hope this story continues I really like it so far.
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

Another story I see which has multiple parts. I like this, short stories can be read quickly, but this format gives the reader time to think about the characters and anticipate what's coming next. Fun!
SaoJorge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaoJorge »

quietman wrote: 2 years ago Hope this story continues I really like it so far.
Glad you like it. Will post the next part in a few minutes. :)
SaoJorge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaoJorge »

Elusive_Lady wrote: 2 years ago Another story I see which has multiple parts. I like this, short stories can be read quickly, but this format gives the reader time to think about the characters and anticipate what's coming next. Fun!
You're welcome :D Hope you will enjoy the next part, too. :)
SaoJorge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaoJorge »

Part VI

A little later Susie was sitting in the city streetcar. It was oppressively hot and she was sweating in her blouse and boots, even the bandana was not really appropriate in this heat. But she felt good in this outfit. I wonder what Pat is doing with her charges right now. I wonder if she is already bound at the stake. The thought of it sent a shiver down her spine. Maybe she had to come to the aid of her friend.

A little later, she got off the streetcar. Försterstraße was located in a very posh residential area, on the edge of the forest. Number 16 belonged to a rather large estate and was surrounded by a high white wall.
around it. Susie first saw the main entrance of the house, which was equipped with a surveillance camera and an intercom. Then, as discussed, she walked along the wall around the house and came after about a hundred meters to a wooden door. She pressed the handle and the door was indeed open. With a shudder Susie entered the garden. She briefly thought of announcing her arrival with a text message, but then she thought it would be a good idea to just surprise her friend and the Indians. After all, maybe she needed to get Pat out of the hands of the Redskins. So she would sneak up on them to get right in to join the game. She noticed with amazement that the garden was quite overgrown in some places and looked almost like a park or a forest, with a number of quite old trees and a lot of undergrowth. Now she thought she heard voices. And then she saw between the trees a
a rather large toy tent, an Indian tent, similar to the one the boys had set up in the forest. And she saw between the trees, about twenty meters away, a boy about eleven years old, wearing an Indian costume and even a black wig on his head.

So the game had really already begun. But where was Pat? Susie decided to sneak even closer. She crouched down and then moved on her knees to the nearest tree, getting closer to the camp without being seen. Now she was still some fifteen meters from the Indian camp. And from where she was now she could see Pat. She was lying in a hogtie bound and gagged in front of the tent and apparently being guarded by the Indians. Wow! Susie shuddered. And then she heard cracking of a branch behind her. And then she heard a boy's voice:
"Hands up, white squaw. We've been waiting for you. Stand up and put your hands up. Or my spear will pierce you."
Sue did as she was told. She didn't want to be a killjoy. She straightened up and stretched both arms high in the air.
"Do not harm me, brave warrior, the white squaw surrenders to her red brother. What have you done to my friend. Why did you tie her up and gag her?"
"She invaded our territory, as did you, white squaw, for that you shall pay at the stake. Come on move, I will take you to her camp"
"I will not do any resistance, brave red warrior, but please spare us. The white squaws come in peace and good intentions. Please do not harm us!"
"Silence, white squaw. All white squaws speak with splitted tongue. Your whimpering for mercy will not save you from the stake."
With hands held high, Susie was pushed into the camp by the warrior who had captured her. Now she stood some six feet from her bound and gagged friend, who lay in front of her in a hogtie on the floor.
"Lie down on the ground, squaw, and cross your hands behind your back. You shall join your white sister in her tight bondage."
Without saying another word, Susie obeyed. Wow! She had imagined the meeting with her childhood friend a little differently. But this one dopped it all. She would play along, of course. What else could she do?
She couldn't be a killjoy now. Maybe Pat's job depended on it. And that was about how she'd imagined it when she'd put on the cowgirl outfit.
She felt her wrists being tied up, then her ankles. And then her wrists and ankles were tied with a short rope, so she was tied in a hogtie just like her friend.
"Open your mouth, white squaw, palefaces all speak with splitted tongue, therefore they must be silenced."
Sue obeyed. A ball of cloth was stuffed into her mouth and then her bandana was untied and used to secure her gag with a tight knot in her neck.
She was now lying right next to her friend.
"Hugh. We'll leave the two white squaws alone for a while now and figure out what way we're going to martyr them. Hugh. Hugh. On to the council of war."
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

Good writing!

Kids would/could/have done this. I really like the believability.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is a fun read. Patricia and Susie are possibly a little on the dim side. But maybe that is necessary for them to get into the predicaments that we love.
Spy Task Force Completed
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Good continuation! Wonder what happens to Pat and Sue next.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Have had a jolly time reading it! Thank you!
SaoJorge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaoJorge »

Part VII

A little later, the two friends were alone. They had rolled onto their sides so that they could look at each other in their bondage. Wow, what a feeling. It really brought back memories of
of old times. Pat tried to smile at her friend. And Sue smiled back. Wow, what a reunion! Her friend had already picked a very unusual job to help pay for her studies.
And it looked like this was just the beginning. What else would await her and her friend in the next few hours. Their bondage was so tight that they would not be able to exert too much influence on the further course of events.

Pat and Sue looked at each other for quite a while in their tight bondage. There was no sign of the children. The two friends would have had a lot to talk about, but because of their gags, it was not possible.
Nevertheless, they enjoyed this kind of togetherness very much. It was quite arousing. Then the three children came running. They had their smartphones with them and began to film the two bound
and gagged girlfriends.
"Come on, we want to see something, palefaces, we want you to whimper and moan for mercy. So come on, give us a show. Or do you want us to help you out a little bit."
Robby's voice now sounded quite adult and somewhat threatening. With his plastic spear he began to poke the two cowgirls lying tied on the ground.
They groaned in fright, whimpered into their gags and rolled back and forth in their bonds. As they did so, they were filmed at length by the other two children.
Then Robby said:
"Listen white squaw. My mom pays you quite a bit for the job of watching over us. But if she sees this video, you're out of the job right now. So you better not tell her anything, you hear me?
If you keep doing what we ask, then we have a deal and we tell mom what a great babysitter you are and that we get along great. We do, especially when you're
tied up and gagged, we get along wonderfully. Isn't that right?"
"Mmmmmmh. MMMMH. MmMMMh."
"So, we have a deal, white squaw. You and your friend, you stay our prisoners and we just tell mom we got along real great. So deal or no deal. Nick with the head,
If you're cool with it."
"MMMMH. MMMMMMH."
Pat signaled her agreement with a nod of her head. Susie couldn't believe it. This fellow was only twelve or thirteen years old and already quite a cunning blackmailer. Typical rich man's kid.
Pretty spoiled. And it didn't look like her friend Pat could do anything about it. And it looked as if they would both spend the whole time of their stay on this estate in tight bondage.
"Good, now for the water torture. Come on, let's get the water bottles."
The three brats dashed off and returned shortly with three bulging 1, 5 liter water bottles.
"Here we go..."
Robby opened the first bottle and began to slowly pour it out over the two cowgirls lying tied on the floor. They groaned desperately as the water slowly flowed down on them, soaking their already quite
sweaty blouses. While they rolled around and struggled in their bondage, Willy and Rita filmed them doing so. After Robby had emptied three bottles of water over the helplessly bound girls, their
Cowgirl blouses were quite soaked. Thank goodness they were in the full afternoon sun.
"Okay, we'll let them dry in the sun and after that we'll tie them to the stake".
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Good to see you continue this story. This is a great new chapter.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic