(M/fff and fff/M) Sailor's Daughter: How it all began (Complete)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

(M/fff and fff/M) Sailor's Daughter: How it all began (Complete)

Post by chaos846 »

Where should I start with this. I should probably introduce myself I guess. My name is Jeff Narrows. I'm just a forty six year old guy living in a modest city in Connecticut with my Daughter, Katie. It was about...what was it?...I don't really remember, but it was right at the beginning of last summer. Something like that.

Thursday Evening...9 PM

I was in the basement of my house. I was standing on a large cushioned mat wearing just a pair of gym shorts, padded gloves, and padded shoes. Standing across from me was a young lady of fifteen years old. She had a great figure, and kept in good shape. That figure was complimented by the sports bra and gym shorts she was wearing.

She was about a head shorter then me, and I’m a good six foot three in height. Her medium-long auburn hair was pulled back into a pony tail that fell just passed her shoulders, and she was focused on me with her gorgeous green eyes. She too had on the same type of gloves and shoes that I had. With a fluid motion, I made a strike at her.

Soon the basement was alive with flying fists and legs. The young lady started to gain momentum, and got a bit to careless and aggressive. She aimed a kick at my head, only to have it caught, and I sent her onto her back with ease.

“Ya got a bit too aggressive there, Katie,” I said, with a smile. My daughter sighed a bit, and performed a nip up jump.

“I'll remember that,” She said, and we were back at it again.

We'd spar for a bit, and we'd stop every so often so I could give my daughter pointers, and also take water breaks. The exercises lasted for about half an hour, and I thought this was a good time to call it quits. Katie was now gulping the rest of her water down.

“You did much better that time,” I complimented. She nodded her acknowledgment to me.

“Thanks Dad,” She said, still trying to catch her breath. On that note, we both headed back upstairs to the living room. Katie decided to head to the kitchen while I made my way to the TV room to watch a newly recorded episode of N.C.I.S. I sat down on the couch, and put the show on.

A minute or so later, Katie had entered the room with a small bowl filled with watermelon chunks. My Daughter sat down on the couch beside me. She looked exhausted. After some deep breaths, she looked at me.

“Whatchya watchin?” She asked.

“The N.C.I.S. I recorded last night,” I said.

“Oh, cool,” She chirped, as she began to eat her watermelon.

About twelve minutes into the episode Agent Todd had managed to slip up and get captured by alleged bad guy. He pulled her gun from her holster, and pointed it right at her.

“One word, and the milk won't be the only thing spilt on the floor,” He snarled. The scene then cut to him tying her to a chair.

“The whole neighborhood is under surveillance, you'll never get away with him,” She told him.

“I didn't come here to take him away,” He said. “I came to say good-bye.”

After a few more words were exchanged between the two, The Man then gagged her with a piece of white cloth with a knot tied in the middle of it. I glanced over at Katie to see how she was doing. She didn't look as tired as she was a few minutes ago. No, she was watching the scene play out quite intently.

“Katie?” I asked.

“Huh?” She asked back, now snapping back to reality.

“You had a very determined look on your face,” I said.

“Did I?” She asked. “I didn't mean to,” She said, now blushing a bit. She then leaned back against the back-rest of the couch, and sighed. I then turned my attention back to the show.

Eventually everything was resolved, and the show came to it's end. I looked over at my daughter to see that she had drifted off to sleep. The bowl that held her snack was resting in her lap. I gave her a light shake, and she woke up.

“Oh, did I nod off?” She asked. I nodded yes. “I think I should hit the sack,” She then suggested. She got up off the couch carrying her bowl with her, and walked off towards the living room. I continued to surf through channels looking for other shows. I hit record on four episodes of Hogan's Heroes, (One of Katie's personal favorites), and an episode of Burn Notice. I then decided to head upstairs and check on my daughter.

“Katie, are you decent?” I asked. I quickly heard a “Come in,” from the other side of the door, and I let myself in. Katie was dressed for bed in a pair of white pajama pants and a pink T-shirt, and was in the process of pulling the covers over herself. I walked over to her, and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

“I love you Dad,” She said, with a smile. Of course I smiled back.

“I love you too Princess,” I replied. “Good night.” And with that I turned off her light, and preceded to walk out of her room as she drifted off to sleep. I then exited her room closing the door behind me.

I walked back to my bedroom, and got ready for bed. I put on a pair of pajama pants, and walked over to the end table right beside my bed. On the table was a portrait of a young nurse in a navy uniform, Katie reminded me so much of her. I sighed to myself. It was a real shame.

The only thing Katie ever knew of her Mother were the photos I kept, and the letters she had written to me. My darling wife, Patricia Narrows, had passed away just after giving birth to her daughter. I gave the portrait a salute, and then climbed into bed. [On that note, I'm turning this over to Katie now. I have to go make an important phone call.]

Author's Note: It's Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!
Last edited by chaos846 5 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Just a gentle reminder that this story needs a gender tag. As there are no tugs in this initial chapter it is impossible to be certain if it is going to be f/m or m/f - or even something else entirely if more characters come into the picture first.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Jason Toddman wrote: 5 years ago Just a gentle reminder that this story needs a gender tag. As there are no tugs in this initial chapter it is impossible to be certain if it is going to be f/m or m/f - or even something else entirely if more characters come into the picture first.
Yeah, I only saw that after I had made the post. I corrected it. I hope I did it properly.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

chaos846 wrote: 5 years ago
Jason Toddman wrote: 5 years ago Just a gentle reminder that this story needs a gender tag. As there are no tugs in this initial chapter it is impossible to be certain if it is going to be f/m or m/f - or even something else entirely if more characters come into the picture first.
Yeah, I only saw that after I had made the post. I corrected it. I hope I did it properly.
I think that's the first time I've seen a gender tag ahead of the title instead of following it, but it catches the attention and so it's fine. :D
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Part 2

------Katie-----

[Thanks Dad.] So, Hi everyone. As you know, my name is Kaitlin. That being said, nothing really happened during the night except for a trip to the restroom, so I'll just skip to the morning.

Friday Morning...9AM

I'm not usually a morning person. Once I get all cozy under the covers, I don't like getting up. But when the sun started shining through the gap in my curtains, I knew I had no choice. I yawned, and rolled my head over to look at the clock sitting on my bedside table. It read nine O'clock. I figured this was fine. I crawled out of bed, and walked, (well more like stumbled,) over to the restroom right across from my room. Once my business in there was concluded, I left and went back to my room

I walked over to my bedroom window, and opened the curtains to asses the day at hand. My room was instantly lit up by the sun shining into it. I winced a bit as my eyes adjusted to the light. It looked like it was going to be quite nice out. A few clouds dotted the sky here and there, but it was mostly blue skies and sunshine from the looks of things. With my assessment of the weather complete, I walked over to my dresser, and pulled out a towel from the bottom drawer. I then proceeded to my bathroom again to take a shower.

Once I was done in the shower, I dried myself off, and wrapped the towel around me. As for my hair, I always blow dry it, and comb it out on the spot. As I left the bathroom, I bumped into Dad. The second he saw me in my current state, his eyes grew wide.

“Whoa! sorry Katie!” He snapped, at seeing me with the towel wrapped around me. He quickly turned around averting his eyes while I jumped back into the bathroom, and shielded myself with the door.

“It's fine,” I said, poking my head around the door.

“I didn't expect you to be up yet,” He explained, still sounding embarrassed.

“It's okay,” I insisted.

“Anyways, “He continued. “Since you're up, I'm just letting you know that breakfast is waiting for you down stairs when you were ready.”

“Okay, thanks,” I said. Dad went back down stairs while I adjured back to my room, all while having a good laugh at his embarrassment along the way.

After putting on my undergarments. I pondered what I would wear today. I walked over to a door with a mirror on it, and opened it to reveal a fairly good sized walk in closet. I pulled out a pair of camouflage jogger pants with an elastic waist and draw string, and put them on. Yeah, I'm not exactly all glitz and glam.
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... _QL70_.jpg

Now I was looking for what shirt to wear. I rummaged through my options until I came upon one of last year's birthday presents. It was a black, polo shirt with a two button placket, and short sleeves. and It also had white twin tipping on the collar and cuffs.
https://i1.adis.ws/i/jpl/sz_185684_a?qlt=80
(Fred Parry Brand)

This shirt actually has a bit of a history to it. Black is my favorite color, and polos have been my favorite type of shirt since I was a child. I've gotten one of these as a birthday present for the last seven years. In spite of the fact that this shirt was almost a year old, it still had that brand-new look and feel to it.

“Bingo,” I said aloud. I pulled the shirt out of my closet, unbuttoned it, and carefully removed it from the hanger. I then put the hanger back, and closed the closet door so I could see myself in the mirror. I slipped my shirt on, and shifted my hair out from under the collar. I decided to leave the buttons undone, although I did make sure the collar looked nice and neat. I finished by tucking my shirt into my pants.

Once my outfit was done, it was time for my hair. I went back to my dresser, and pulled out three things out of one of the top drawers: A white scrunchie, a small comb, and a folding mirror. I placed the mirror on top of the dresser, and went to work on my hair. I used the white scrunchie to tie my hair back into a pony tail, and with the aid of the mirror, I combed my bangs to the side a bit.

Now that my hair was done, I put everything away, and stepped back in front of the mirror on my closet door again. I clasped my hands behind my back, and analyzed my appearance as a whole. Black always looks so good with camouflage. Satisfied with my appearance, it was now time for me to get breakfast.

I went down stairs, crossed the living room, and entered the kitchen. I saw Dad sitting on a stool at the peninsula. He was in very good shape for his age. I'm only about five foot eight, and he was about six inches or so taller then me. He also had a good build that was covered in scrapes and cuts from when he served in the U.S. Navy. His dark hair was kept in a slick, long crew cut.

I swear, the power plant where he works has no dress cod what so ever, because He was dressed for work in bluejeans and a white T-shirt. The shirt featured what looked like a Plasma Rifle along with the words “Piece through superior firepower.” But hey, at least he dressed it up with a short sleeve, brick red oxford shirt...that was left completely unbuttoned.

His attention was occupied by the morning paper, and the cup of coffee he was sipping. Well, it was until I showed up.

“Hey Baby Girl,” He greeted. I glared at him.

“Dad, I hate when you call me that,” I groaned.

“Yeah, I know,” He said with a smirk, looking back at his paper. I rolled my eyes. That only seemed to amuse him more. “Breakfast is in the oven,” He said, and took another sip of coffee. I walked over to the oven to see a few stacks of pancakes being kept warm. I also saw a plate and a fork sitting on the nearby counter. I grabbed the plate and fork, and helped my self to a stack of three pancakes. I put butter and syrup on them, and set the plate down across from Dad. I pulled up another stool, and began to eat.

As I ate, my mind wondered to the events of last night. I looked over at Dad who was now finishing off his coffee. He almost caught me last night. The simple truth is that I was focused on the scene where the agent was bound and gagged. The scenario of tying someone up and gagging them was something that had fascinated me ever since I saw Aladdin for the first time. I was almost always wondering what it would be like.

The thing that bothered me is I didn't know how to bring it up to Dad with out it sounding awkward and embarrassing. Should I approach him with it? Or should I guide him into approaching me with it?

“Katie,” Dad said, taking notice. “You look as if something's bothering you.” I could have brushed it off since it was the easiest thing to do, but I decided to bite the bullet, and let it out.

“Well, kinda,” I said. Dad folded his paper, set it off to the side, and gave me his full attention.

“What's on your mind?” He asked.

“Remember last night when we where watching the show?” I asked. He nodded to show he was with me. “You said I had a determined look on my face. What did you mean?” I then asked. I was sure I knew what he meant, but I wanted to hear him convey his thoughts to me.

“Well, you looked tired during most of it, but in the scene where Agent Todd got caught, you looked like you were analyzing it. Maybe even taking notes,” He explained. “Did it intrigue you in some way?” He asked. Now it was time for a feeler.

“What would you say if I said yes?” I asked. Dad grinned at me.

“I would say you are indeed your Mother's Daughter,” He said. Of all the things I was expecting, that was not one of them. I blinked at him a couple times.

“Come again?” I asked. Dad snorted.

“The thing is, back when I was in the Navy, and given my profession at the time, I ended up in the hospital more times then I care to admit,” Dad said. “Your mother at the time was a nurse there.”

“Which I’m guessing is how you met in the first place,” I added, with a grin. Dad grinned back and nodded yes.

“Yep,” He confirmed. “Anyways, She had a rather unique hobby. She would allow herself to be tied up in various positions, and most of us there would place bets on how long it took her to escape them,” Dad explained. I was dumbfounded.

“Are you serious?” I asked.

“Oh yes,” Dad said. “I don't know where she got it from, but it was something she enjoyed doing.”

“Was it magicians act or something?” I asked, wanting to know more.

“Or something,” Dad said. All of a sudden this didn't feel so awkward. He then looked me in the eye. “Is it something you want to try?” He asked. Now that it was all out in the open, I decided to come clean.

“Yes,” I said, and then presented another idea. “Maybe you could hold me hostage,” I suggested. Dad chuckled at hearing that.

“When I get home from work, we can set something up if you're still interested,” He said.

“Okay, I chirped, with a smile. I was quite glad that the matter was settled without me feeling embarrassed.
Last edited by chaos846 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

I finished my breakfast within a few more minutes. I took the plate and fork over to the sink, rinsed them off, and put them into the dishwasher. I decided to head to the TV room, and see what was on. I just made it out of the kitchen when I heard the doorbell ring.

“I'll get it!” I called. I walked over to the door, and looked into the peephole. I saw two of my friends, Sam and Lucy standing in front of it.

“Hey Katie,” Sam greeted, as I opened the door.

“Hey guys. Come on in,” I said, and allowed them entry. Samantha Parker is my neighbor across the street, and the oldest of three sisters. She was about as tall as me with slightly shorter hair. She was wearing A pair of black Capris along with a white T-shirt and a Red hoodie.

Lucy Wolff is my neighbor next door with an older brother. Lucy was quite short for her age, clocking in at a little over five feet, and quite thin. She had gorgeous auburn hair that was tied back into a pony tail. She was wearing a pair of jeans, a black T-shirt with the Super Smash Bros. symbol on it, and a pair of wire rimmed glasses. Lucy is also the only person I know of who can regularly beat my Dad at Mario Kart.

Lucy and I sat down on the couch while Sam hung her jacket on one of the coat hangers by the front door, and chose to sit in one of the recliners.

“So, any plans for your first day of freedom?” She asked. She was of course referring to the fact that it was the first day of summer vacation away from school.

“Not really,” I answered. “I figured I'd just chill.” I then heard the unmistakable sound of Mario getting a mushroom in Super Mario Bros. It plays when Lucy receives a text on her phone. Lucy dug into her pocket, and pulled her phone out.

“Ah, Linda's plane has landed,” She said. Linda was another friend of ours who was visiting her grandparents in England. A beeping sound soon came from Sam's pocket. She pulled her phone out to look at it.

“What was it?” I asked, as she put it back.

“Same thing,” She said.

“Hey girls,” Dad's voice greeted. I turned my head to see him now leaving the kitchen.

“Hi Mr. Narrows,” My friends greeted.

“How are you doing?” Sam asked.

“I'm doing good,” Dad said. “How about you?”

“Oh, ya know, the usual things. Plotting, scheming, just typical teenager things,” She said with a grin. Dad grinned back.

“Well, if you need any help with that, I'll be upstairs for a bit before I have to head to work,” Dad said, and then headed up stairs.

I don't remember what we chatted about after that. But after a few minutes the door bell rang again.

“Katie, can you get that please!?” Dad called from upstairs.

“Hold on,” I sighed to my friends, and got up off the couch.

“If it's the cops, I'm not here,” Lucy said. I chuckled at that as I made my way to the front door. I opened the door to see two guys in their mid thirties. Both had on wrap-around sunglasses with oil spill lenses. One was kinda portly with curly reddish blonde hair. He was dressed in jeans and a red T-shirt with a few black stains on it. He was also carrying two backpacks with him.

The other man was tall and quite handsome. He was dressed in a pair of black pants, white T-shirt, and a hunting jacket.

“Can I help you?” I asked.

“Hi, sorry to bother you,” Mr. Handsome said. “But our car broke down. Could we use your phone to call a tow truck?” He asked. He then pointed to his vehicle. I saw an orange car parked a ways away with the hood popped up.

“I'll have to ask my Dad,” I said. The portly guy gulped a bit for some reason.

“Oh, okay, thanks,” The handsome guy said. I nodded, and closed the door.

“What did they want?” Lucy asked.

“They wanted to know if they could use our phone to call a tow truck,” I said, and went up stairs to find Dad.

I knocked on the door to Dad's office. Within a few seconds the door opened, and I was face to face with him.

“Something up?” He asked.

“Yeah, there's a couple of guys at the door who wanted to use our phone to call a tow truck,” I said.

“What did you tell them?” He asked.

“I told them I would ask you if it was okay,” I said.

“I'll go talk to um,” He sighed, and left the room. I followed him down stairs to the front door where the pair seemed to be having an argument.

“Don't worry about it!” Mr. Good Looks snapped, as Dad opened the door.

“Is there a problem?” Dad asked. The pair stopped fighting when Dad spoke.

“Nope. No problem,” The Handsome Guy snarled, as he reached into his jacket, and pulled out a gun. My eyes widened, and I backed up a bit.

“Oh God,” I said, now quite nervous. Dad must have had one too many guns pulled on him in his life, because he didn't flinch at all.

“You really think this is a good idea Pal?” Dad asked him, sounding annoyed.

“Back up both of you,” The Gunman ordered. Dad motioned for me to back up. I obeyed while he did the same. “Get the bags,” Mr. Not-so-handsome-anymore then said to his partner.

“Katie, what's going on?” Lucy asked. Her question was quickly answered when the men stepped inside. Both Sam and Lucy let out a yelp when they saw the gun. The guy with the curly hair then closed the door behind him.

“Ah, I see you have some friends over,” Mr. Slick said, smirking at Sam and Lucy. “Is there anyone else in the house, Mister?” He then asked.

“No, just us,” Dad said. The Robber eyed him, as if looking to see if Dad may be lying.

“Alright,” Mr. Slick said. He then looked back at me. “Have a seat on the couch, Miss,” He instructed. I glanced over at Dad who nodded at me. I knew he'd likely been in situations like this before many times which is why he was handling it so well.

I made my way to the couch and sat down next to Lucy. I then patted her on the back, and nodded to her in a manner that told her everything was going to be okay. She still looked scared, but not to the point of panicking or breaking down. Samantha looked pretty much the same. I nodded to her as well. Again, I think the fact that Dad was here helped a lot.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Part 4

“Girl's, just remain calm,” Dad instructed. Mr. Slick was no longer pointing the gun at us, which made us feel better, but he still made it very clear he had it.

He was also doing a good job keeping Dad at a distance. With my Dad's martial arts skills, one step too close, and he'd have both of these guys on the ground in pain within a second or two. In fact, if I knew my Dad as well as I thought I did, he was already scheming methods of retaliation.

“Is this a robbery?” I asked, with my arms folded, and a scowl on my face.

“Katie,” Dad warned, although Mr. Slick didn't seemed bothered.

“You're very observant, Young Lady,” The Gunman said. “I ask that you all don't panic, and follow our instructions. Fail to do so, and my partner and I may...overreact,” He stated. “Now, first instruction,” He continued. “If you have any mobile phones, or anything like that in your pockets, throw them over here,” He instructed. Lucy and Sam frowned at him, but did as they were told. Dad pulled his work phone out, and tossed it over to the Robbers as well.

“I'm not carrying one,” I said, as I turned out my pockets briefly. Mr. Slick nodded, as he saw my pockets were empty.

“So far so good. Now for the next part,” Mr. Slick said, and snapped his fingers at his partner. Prompting him to do something.

Curly-Hair was now opening one of the backpacks, and eventually pulled out a roll of duct tape. I felt a rush of anxiety course through my body, as I had a feeling that I knew what this was for. Mr. Slick then continued his announcement.

“In order to ensure that you don't interfere with our business, my associate here is going to restrain you,” He stated. (Yep, I was right.) He then looked at Lucy. “You first Four-Eyes,” He said. Lucy's face went from nervous to angry within a fraction of a second. People who call her that are usually rewarded with a black eye, but under these circumstances, she resorted to saying something in German instead. I didn't know what she said, but I don't think it was very pleasant. The robbers smirked at her.

“Oh, you don't like being called that?” Mr. Slick asked. He then looked over at his partner. “You know what? Let's resolve this,” He suggested. “Take off your glasses, and toss them over here too,” He then demanded.

Lucy sighed, but did as she was told. She took her glasses off, and tossed them in the general direction of the crooks. The glasses flew right into Curly-Hair's hands. Without a word he dropped them on the floor, and smashed them under the heel of his shoe. Lucy closed her eyes, and pursed her lips.

“There. Problem solved. Now we don't have an excuse to call you Four-Eyes anymore,” The Goon said, and both Robbers started laughing.

Lucy gave the Jerk a look of utter contempt. The rest of us weren't amused either. We didn't have long to dwell on it though, as his partner tossed him the roll of tape.

“Hands behind your back Girly,” Curly-Hair ordered, as he walked over to Lucy.

“Wait!” Dad stated. Both Robbers now looked at him. “Let me do this,” He insisted. Both men blinked at him.

“And why should we let you,” Mr. Slick asked.

“Because they know me, and they trust me,” Dad answered, and he wasn't done. “I think this would go over a lot easier for the girls if I do this.”
He looked over at each of us to see our reactions. My friends were now looking at me. I looked back at Dad, and nodded my agreement. Lucy and Sam both followed suit. The man with the bad hair day shrugged, and tossed the tape over to Dad.

“Knock yourself out Old Man,” He hissed.

“Thank you,” Dad said. The Goon stepped away back over to where his partner was standing. Dad made his way to the front of the couch, and took a knee behind where Lucy was sitting. Lucy was hesitant at first, and was breathing heavily. I didn't blame her.

“Get on with it already!” The Slick Guy barked. Dad slowly looked over at him.

“Will you please let her do it?” He asked. They both rolled their eyes, but did nothing else. Lucy took a deep breath, and put her hands behind her back. Dad gently took hold of her wrists, and positioned them in a criss-cross pattern making an X shape.

“Sorry about your glasses,” He said, as he peeled a very long strip of tape from the roll.

“That's my third pair this year,” Lucy moaned, as Dad then wrapped the tape around her wrists. He did three loops horizontally, and three vertically.

“Is that okay? Does it hurt?” He asked. Lucy shook her head no.

“This isn't as bad as I thought it would be,” She said. She didn't seem as scared as before, so that was a plus. Dad smiled at her. A smile that she found the courage to return.

“Now do her legs,” The Gun Toting Robber ordered. Dad put Lucy's legs together, and bound them with the tape as well.

“You're being very brave Lucy, and have the utmost respect for that,” Dad stated. I was glad to see that Lucy smiled again when she heard that.

Once Lucy was finished being bound, Dad moved on to Sam. She was given the exact same treatment. Dad gently positioned her hands behind her back the same way before they were bound with the tape.

“You holding up okay Sam?” He asked.

“As well as I can I guess,” She said, as if she didn't know what to think. That's when Dad leaned into her ear. I was pretty sure he whispered something to her, but I didn't hear what it was.

“What were you telling her?” Mr. Slick asked.

“I told her I was proud of how brave she was,” Dad told them. They nodded, and left it at that. I knew better though. Her expression had gone from nervous to content. Dad had a plan in mind, and was just waiting for the right time.

Finally it was my turn. Dad always saves the best for last. Or maybe the person who he he thought would have the easiest time dealing with it. I had very mixed feelings about this. Yes, this was something that I wanted to try, but not under real circumstances. Nevertheless, I was reminded of a very old saying: Ask and thou shall receive.

“How you doing Katie?” Dad asked.

“Oh, just ready for some bonding time with you,” I retorted. That got a chuckle out of Dad, and even a snort from Lucy and Sam. Bad jokes can work wonders for one's morale. I put my hands behind me, and Dad went to work.

“How can you crack jokes at a time like this?” Sam asked. I just shrugged.

“I think she gets that from me,” Dad answered, as he finished binding my wrists. It felt really weird. It wasn't scary. It was just...weird. I felt that tingling sensation again, along with a bit of adrenaline and excitement. It felt pretty good to me. I took a deep breath, and tried to calm down. If it wasn't for the Robbers in the house, I would have probably enjoyed it more.

“I don't understand how you both can be so calm, cool, and collected about all this,” Lucy said, shaking her head in disbelief at Dad and me. I just shrugged at her, as Dad started wrapping tape around my ankles.

“Just think of it like in the movies,” I said. Lucy blinked at me. “You know how the girl is always captured, and then saved by the hero at the end,” I explained. Lucy looked thoughtful for a moment, and then shrugged.

“Well, when you put it that way,” She said, getting my point.

“The thing is, this movie has no heroes to come and save you,” Mr. Slick stated, with a smirk. Little did he know that there actually was a hero present among us. He was just biding his time.

“Good enough?” Dad asked, turning his attention to the Robbers. Mr. Slick shook his head.

“Not quite,” He said. “Tape their pretty little mouths shut,” He demanded. He then sneered at me. He looked as if he was hoping to see a face of defeat, but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction.

“You're just trying to humiliate us now. It won't work,” I snarled. Sam also seemed to follow my lead.

“I'm not giving you the satisfaction either,” She said, confidently. Lucy didn't say anything, but she did nod her agreement. Mr. Slick looked pretty ticked off.

“Gag them, and make it good!” He snapped at Dad.

Dad sighed, and pulled another strip of tape. Lucy nodded to show that she was ready, and Dad wrapped the tape over her mouth, and around her head several times. He was even kind enough to lift her hair out of the way so it wouldn't get caught.

After Lucy was gagged, Dad moved over to Sam, and gagged her the same way. Again, he lifted her hair up for her with every pass. He then walked back over to me, pulled another long strip of tape, and held it to my lips. I closed my lips all the way, and the tape was pressed up against them.

“Just sit tight a little while longer,” Dad breathed, and gave me a sly wink. Dad's back was to crooks, so they didn't see it. But I knew what that wink meant. Karma was about to hit these two goons hard.

Dad wound the tape around my head, and over my mouth several times. Like my friends, he made sure my hair wasn't caught under my gag. He's such a gentleman. With his work completed, Dad tossed the tape back to our captors. The Curly Haired Bandit then peeled some off the roll.

“Your turn,” He said to Dad, and walked up to him. The Gun was now pointed right at him as well. Dad just shrugged at him.

“Okay, then I guess you don't want what's in the safes upstairs,” He said. The Robber with the tape stopped in his tracks. Things like that tend to make people curious.

“Care to elaborate?” The guy with the gun asked.

“One of them is voice activated. Another requires my thumb print, and only I know the combination to the lock on the last one,” Dad explained. Here's the thing. We don't have anything like that in the house, so I knew this was part of his ruse.

“You expect me to believe that?” Mr. Slick asked.

“You will when you go up there, and find out for yourself,” Dad said confidently. “Then you'll just have to come back down and untie me.” Both men looked kinda suspicious.

“Why would you do this?” Mr. Slick asked.

“Look, you want in and out fast, right?” Dad asked. The robbers nodded. “I want you in and out fast as well. You're holding my Daughter and her friends hostage, and you're holding a gun. What could I possibly do?” The Robbers looked like they were starting to believe him. “Just let me help you, and we'll be done that much faster,” He insisted. The two Robbers looked at each other, and then back at Dad.

“Alright, but if you try anything, they will pay the price,” The Gunman said, pointing at us.

“I understand,” Dad said. The robber then turned to his goon friend. “See what you can find down here while I'm with him,” He instructed. Mr. Slick followed Dad upstairs with one of the backpacks. He was completely oblivious to the fact that he was walking into a trap.

Curly-Hair put the tape back into the other pack, picked it up, and went down the hall to the TV room. There would certainly be plenty of things to occupy his attention in there.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I'm glad you are bringing this story back to this site. Here's hoping that you quickly finish posting what was already on the previous site, so that we can read newer chapters to this story.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago I'm glad you are bringing this story back to this site. Here's hoping that you quickly finish posting what was already on the previous site, so that we can read newer chapters to this story.
fun fact: I actually wrote everything on a series office documents, and then copy/pasted it all to the site, so I still have everything all set to go. I'm just making a few modifications to some of the chapters. nothing big though. Just better explanation mostly.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Final Part

Now it was just me and my friends. You know that feeling you get when you're going up the lift hill on a huge Roller Coaster? Well, how I was feeling right about now. That feeling of you don't know what's going to happen. It was pretty exciting to me. I don't know if Sam and Lucy shared my feelings, but they didn't seem nearly as scared as before. We had the living room all to ourselves, and since the gun was now out of the room, we were able to relax. Well, in a manner of speaking at least.

Sam shifted herself into a more comfortable position. I looked behind me to see if I could get a view of my bound hands. I actually liked the feeling of having my hands bound behind me a lot. Lucy was wiggling in her bonds, but stopped after a few seconds. She looked over at me and shrugged.

“Whhppnww?” She asked. Once she heard herself try to talk through the tape, she started giggling. Sam and I weren't far behind, and Lucy started blushing.

“Dnnt phll bhd. Ih cnnp tmmk aphl mvvrr,” I said, and then started laughing again. Which made Lucy and Sam laugh again as well. I looked over at Sam. “Phm, yymr ttrn,” I said. Once she stopped laughing, she finally spoke. Well, she attempted to at least.

“Mm jpht af bhd,” She laughed. I'll say it was nice to finally be able to laugh about something again. It's amazing how friends can find joy in a bad situation, and three girls trying to talk through tape on their mouths was no exception.

“Kmtee?” Lucy asked, now trying to be serious. “Dph ymmr Dmd hmvv a plln tt gph uph ouh uh ffpph?” I blinked at her.

“Whhh?” I asked back, and we all started laughing again. “Thph iph pho bhd!” I tried to yell. Sam then took her shot.

“Whph mph gnmng nn wwph ymmr Dmd?” She asked, word for word in hopes that I would understand her to some extent. I was guessing she was talking about Dad.

“Abt Dhd?” I asked.

“Mmhmm,” Sam said, nodding. Finally we were on the same page...I think. I just shrugged.

“Hh ggmv mh a wmnk, nmd tlld mh tt jpht pht tmght mh lmttll whmll lnngrr,” I said.

“Mm mm,” Lucy said, with a nervous expression on her face. She was looking in the direction of the hall that leads to the TV room. I saw that Curly-Hair was now coming back. It seemed the fun and games were over. He set his bag on the ground, and then looked from each one of us to the next.

“You know, you three look so adorable all bound and gagged,” He said. I so wanted to punch him in the face, but at the same time, I wanted to take it as a compliment. The problem was that since it came from him, it just wasn't the same.

“Scmrw ymh,” I snarled through my gag, glaring at him. He walked around us as if examining us. Our eyes followed him. He looked at Sam in the recliner, and shook his head. He then decided to hover over me behind the couch.

“You're a feisty one, and I like that,” He said.

“Gmt amwy frmee!” I demanded, and scooted down the couch a bit. He simply followed me. I turned my head away from him, so I didn't have to look at him. He then started running his hand through my ponytail, and I jerked my head away from him. This only made him laugh.

“Llmv hmr allnn!” Sam tried to yell. Curly-Hair ignored her.

“You know, I think we should take you all with us,” He suggested. Our eyes grew wide. “Then we could have some real fun,” He said, in a slithering voice. I didn't like the sound of that. I did however like the sound of what came next.

“Awe, and here I thought you loved me the most.”

We all looked over at the staircase, and there was Dad standing at the foot of the steps with the gun in his hand. The Robber's look of shock was priceless. My friends and I were in hysterics. Sam was laughing so hard she fell out of her chair, not that she seemed to care.

“What did you do to my friend?” Curly-Hair demanded, now quite fearful himself.

“Oh, he's just taking a little nap. He got a bit sleepy from walking up the stairs,” Dad answered. It was obviously a load of BS, and it only made us laugh harder. I actually felt tears stream down my eyes, as the robber could only just stand there dumb founded.

Dad motioned for the robber to back away from the couch while he walked up to me. He then pulled a pair of scissors out of his pocket. I offered my bound hands to him, so he could cut them loose. Once my hands were freed, I unraveled the tape binding my feet. I decided that freeing my friends next was more important then removing my gag. I scooted over to Lucy who turned her back to me so I could remove the tape around her hands.

“Thnkf Kmtee,” She said.

“Mh pmlshrr,” I said, and we both giggled again. Dad rolled his eyes, and grinned at us. Once Lucy's hands were free, I left her to do the rest while I started on Sam.

Sam looked quite relieved to finally have her hands free. She got to work on her feet while I unraveled the tape that was gagging me.

“That was weird,” I said, glad to be able to speak again. Once we were all free, Dad spoke up again.

“Okay Mister. Take your sunglasses off,” Dad ordered.

“Why?” The Goon asked.

“So I can see your face,” Dad answered. The man hesitated a bit, but did take the glasses off revealing a few wrinkles around his sunken in brown eyes. It was a nice face. A nice, easily identifiable face.

“Alright Ladies, I think it's high time you return the favor,” Dad said, giving Curly-Hair the evil eye. “Give me the tape,” Dad instructed. The Robber did as he was told. He pulled the roll of tape out of the backpack, and tossed it to Dad. Dad then tossed it to Lucy. We all looked at each other, and then back at the goon with evil smiles on our faces.

“You don't look so good Pal,” Dad said to him. “Why don't you sit down,” He then suggested, pointing the gun at the couch. The goon sighed, and reluctantly obeyed. “Alright girls, I'm going to call the police. Make him look pretty,” Dad stated, with a smirk.

It didn't take very long for the police to arrive. My friends and I had already gift wrapped Curly-Hair for them. We gave him the same treatment that we were given. We taped his hands behind his back. After that, we taped his legs together, and finished by taping his mouth shut.

“About that fun you mentioned,” I said, and then thrust the heel of my foot into his knee. He groaned in pain while I glared at him.

The street was soon flooded with the sounds of Sirens, as what seemed to be three police cars drove up to the house. A few seconds later, we got a knock on the door. Dad grinned, and walked over to open it. Dad was greeted by an African American Man who was maybe just a hair taller then him. He was also a bit chubbier, although that may have just been the bulletproof vest he was wearing under his uniform. He was maybe a year or two older as well. In fact, he reminded me a little bit of Morgan Freemen. His name is Deputy Dale Peterson, and he was one of Dad's best friends.

“Hey Dale,” Dad greeted.

“Howdy Jeff, what happened here?” Deputy Peterson asked, as they both walked inside along with a few other officers.

“Oh, nothing much. Two morons simply chose the wrong house to rob today,” Dad said. Officer Peterson smirked at him. Dad then pointed the one bound and gagged on the floor. “And look, the girls were nice enough to gift wrap one of them for you.”

“So I see,” The Officer said. Lucy, Sam, and I giggled a bit. As the Officer walked up to the Man, We all stood to the side.

“Joe Bentley,” Officer Peterson sighed, and started removing his gag. Now we had a name to go with the face. Excellent. “One week out of jail, and this is how you make your start? Tsk tsk tsk,” The Officer said.

“You're lucky day Cop,” Joe spat, now that his gag was removed. Officer Peterson laughed at him.

“Boy, you just broke into the home of a former Navy SEAL. You are the one who is lucky...to be alive that is,” The Officer said. He then looked back over at Dad. “Where's the other one? He asked.

“Oh, he's up stairs taking a nap,” Dad said. The Deputy blinked at him.

“The trip up the stairs was very tiring for him,” Lucy said, sarcastically. Officer Peterson nodded, and turned to his men.

“Well Gentlemen? Go wake him up, and invite him down here,” He requested. Two of the other officers went up stairs to fetch the other Robber while Dad got on the phone again. “Who are you calling,” The Deputy asked.

“I gotta call work, and let them know I'm going to be a bit late coming in,” Dad said. He dialed his work number and waited. “yeah, Chad's office please,” Dad said. “Hey Chad, it's Jeff...Yeah, I'm going to be late coming in...Oh, A couple of idiots decided to break into my house,” He explained. “Hmm? No, I didn't kill them,” He groaned, and we all chuckled. “Yeah, the police are here, and we're getting things sorted out. Yeah...oh, well, if you insist...Okay, bye,” He said, and hung up.

A minute or so later, the Officers upstairs were now dragging what was left of the other Robber down with the rest of us. Likely because he was unable to move under his own power rather then any attempt to resist. Dad sure knows his pressure points.

“Billy Prescott,” Deputy Peterson sighed, while shaking his head. “How many times is this now? Three?” Another name well known by the police. Fantastic! Billy looked over to Dad as he was being dragged away.

“I'm gonna get you for this Old Man,” He threatened. Dad glared it him.

“Pal, I took pity on you up there because you were stupid, and knew not what you did,” Dad said. “If you know what's good for you, you'll stay as far from my house as you can.”

“I'd take his advice if I were you,” Officer Peterson agreed.

Once the arrests were properly made, everything moved outside where Lucy's Father and Sam's Mother, were trying to get past the police at front of the house. Sam's Father was at work, so he wasn't present. Although I did see that Sam's two sisters, Amy and Lauren, watching the event from their front room window. No doubt they were told to stay inside.
I noticed a car was missing from the driveway at Lucy's house, so I'm guessing her Mother, and possibly her brother were out somewhere.

“Lucy!” Her Dad called. The second Lucy saw her Father, she made a beeline towards him. Her lack of glasses did take it's toll though, as she stumbled over one of the bushes in our garden along the way. Once she made it to her Dad, she gave him the biggest hug she could. I then looked over at Sam. She was doing pretty much the the same with her Mother. Deputy Peterson gave the go ahead to the other officers to allow them entry.

“Jeff, what happened here,” Lucy's Father asked, with a perfect German accent. Lucy's Father was a tall thin man with short dark hair, and brown eyes. He was one hundred percent German, and immigrated here after he got married.

“It's very simple Albert,” Dad said. “Beavis and Butthead over there decided my house would be the perfect target for a robbery.” Mr. Wolff looked over at the two now being loaded into police cars. His Daughter then gave him a summarized version of the story.

“Zay didn't hurt you, did zay?” He asked. Lucy shook her head no.

“Well, they ruined my glasses, but nothing worse then that,” She said. “Mr. Narrows helped us through the whole ordeal,” She said. Dad just grinned.

“Sank yu for looking after her Jeff,” He said. “And don't worry about your glasses,” He then said to his Daughter. “Glasses can be replaced. You cannot.”

“Amen to that,” Dad stated in agreement.

Sam was having a similar discussion with her mother. Sam's mother looked an awful lot like her daughter. Her hair was much longer though, and she had dark green eyes like me, where as Sam's were brown. She was also almost as tall as Dad.

“You must have been terrified,” She told her daughter.

“Well, it was scary at first, but Katie's Dad helped us through it, and we did...have a few laughs along the way,” Sam said, and gave me a wink. I knew what she was referring to, but I didn't think mentioning it now would be a good idea.

Deputy Peterson was nice enough to take all of our statements. He started with Sam and Lucy while Dad and I went back to the TV room to sort through the items that the robbers attempted to steal from us. Among them was our Wii U, our DVD Player, and various other valuables.

“I guess you got your initiation a bit early,” Dad said. I grinned at him. “How was it?” I thought about my answer for a second.

“It was...adventurous,” I said. “I would have liked better circumstances, but overall, I thought it was quite thrilling,” I stated. Dad nodded at me.

“Then I guess since you can handle it for real, doing it for fun should be a breeze,” Dad said, with a sly look. A look I returned.

“Most certainly,” I said, with a smile.

Soon enough it was time for Dad and I to give our statements. Dad's statement paralleled mine up until the part where he went upstairs. I then told Officer Peterson everything about what happened next.

“All I know is, next time someone asks if they can use our phone, I'm closing the door,” I said.

Once Dad's and my statements were concluded, Officer Peterson asked that everyone involved to make a court appearance within a few days. But for now, the police left, and our lives returned to normal.

“I'm just glad your all safe,” Mrs. Parker said.

“Once the guy with the gun took Dad upstairs alone, I knew it was game over for them,” I said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

“Jeff, I have to go to work, and Lucy's Muzzer is out with Darren. would it be okay if she stayed with you for zuh day?” Mr. Wolff asked. Dad nodded yes.

“My boss gave me the day off, and I think the three of them could use some time together to help take their minds off things,” Dad suggested.

“I heartily agree with you Jeff,” Sam's Mother said. With that, My two friends joined me in my house while their parents returned to their homes.

“So, what do we do now?” Sam asked.

“I had a few episodes of Hogan's Heroes, and a Burn Notice recorded last night,” Dad said.

“Oh cool,” I said.

“I'm game,” Sam said. Lucy nodded in agreement as well. We all went to the TV Room, and I popped in the first episode of Hogan's Heroes while Dad was busy putting things back where they belonged. Things like the Wii U and DVD Player. While Dad hooked everything back up, we all enjoyed watching Colonel Klink and Sergeant Schultz screw up yet again.

Well, that's how it all started for me. But the question still remains: Do my friends find it as thrilling as I did? Well, that's a story for another time. Dad's calling me now, so I have to go. It's grocery shopping day after all. [Yes Dad, I'm coming!] Peace out everyone.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Great story!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic