Weekend Prisoner (sequel to Caught Red Handed) MM/m; M/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hehe. Alex is such a great, caring brother. But he'll love every chance to gag Logan with a sock. I even originally was just going to have Logan deal with the socks in his suit without the handcuffs, but I did have Logan make the option to tie himself in anyway. If he wanted handcuffs, he was getting handcuffed. Glad you got all caught up [mention]Killua[/mention]. And you're right, your character Max may love this experience. Logan does have an extra zentai suit for him, but may not enjoy Alex or Cole's socks under the mask if they were gagging him for fun. :lol:
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I do like the idea with the gag behind the mask, with no one able to see that Logan is actually gagged. Having his hands free would have been pretty funny, unable to undo the gag, due to the socks. Nice one.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

FelixSH wrote: 2 years ago I do like the idea with the gag behind the mask, with no one able to see that Logan is actually gagged. Having his hands free would have been pretty funny, unable to undo the gag, due to the socks. Nice one.
Hehe! Originally I was thinking of not having Logan handcuffed but he had the to option to tie himself up. Maybe in the next chapter, he'll have the cuffs off and endure it while trying paw off the sock on his nose and fumble with the zippers. :lol:

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Stormee[/mention] Hey buddy. I'm still in the midst of catching up to the prequel story and haven't begun my readthrough of this one yet. But I still wanted to drop a note here to give you (and any other potential new writer here) a critical bit of advice.

The link to this story needs to be posted in large/coloured font at the end of CAUGHT RED HANDED (M/m). Currently, the link is not posted at the end of the final chapter, so a portion of the readers who were previously following Logan & Alex are still blissfully unaware of this sequel's existence.

Strongly recommend you post the link at the end of CRH's final chapter and then post an announcement on that story to alert everyone who may have missed this sequel.

I'll be finishing my readthrough of Caught Red Handed very shortly.
Can't wait to see what the two brothers are up to now. Also, looking at the gender tags here, it seems someone else has joined them.
Looking forward to finding catching up to this 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Thank you [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], I'll gladly do that advice. So thank you very much. I'm glad you're enjoying the story and will love to know more of your input. Logan will be a fun character to endure your wonderful stories and Andrew's socks. :D Sure he'll protest, but I know you have a huge supply of duct tape around when Alex isn't able to. ;)

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

You've only been on here for a few months, but I must say it's some of the best writing I have seen on TUGS. Fantastic stories. Great job!
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Thank you very much, [mention]AbductedAddiction[/mention]! Yeah I've been here for some time, but I'm glad to get this shyness off and explore more. So I'm glad you're enjoying the stories! :D

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Great story, I hope you manage to get your characters to the end of this terrific weekend!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'm only two chapters away from being fully caught up, but so far this is a blast.
Logan's mischievousness is quite endearing, as was his ill-fated attempt to get the upper hand.

I'm really enjoying the addition of Cole and was greatly amused by the police-related banter following the arrest of their unlucky ward. Great stuff all around! It's also nice to see a bit of sleeping bag bondage on here. Kudos to Alex (and you) for making creative use of those ;)

On another note, it sounds like Cole's socks are pretty damn foul.
It's absolutely wonderful to see Alex use those to torment his little brother!

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Loving this! It’s a fun twist that Logan got to chose the way he was tied up, and that he didn’t think he would be gagged by Alex. :P That was a fun twist! And I really like that he’s enjoying the treatment his brother is giving him. Love the zentai suit too - would love to use those
in my tugs tbh.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago Loving this! It’s a fun twist that Logan got to chose the way he was tied up, and that he didn’t think he would be gagged by Alex. :P And I really like that he’s enjoying the treatment his brother is giving him. Love the zentai suit too - would love to use those
in my tugs tbh.
They add in the fun for sure. Logan thought he was clever but Alex was more still managed to gag him with his zentai hood without any tape or wraps. :lol:

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Finally got around to reading this sequel to caught red handed. I got quite a kick out of Logan almost getting the upper hand until Cole made his appearance 🤣🤣. And Alex is quite the creative one with his ties and adjusts fairly quickly when Logan thinks he can outsmart him 🤣🤣
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hey everyone, the long awaited chapter has finally come. Sorry for the delay, I was hitting roadblocks and even been busy outside of the site to work on it. But I'm back. So I want to thank [mention]Killua[/mention], [mention]Gil[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]FelixSH[/mention], [mention]Canuck100[/mention], [mention]Bondwriter[/mention], and [mention]Red86[/mention] for the wonderful comments and staying around for the story. Let's continue on with the adventures of Logan and Alex!
....................................................................................
This was torture. Or just plain mean at this point from Alex. Here Logan was once again the victim of Alex's socks; both his nose and in his mouth. And not having tape to gag him. The tightness of the spandex mask was keeping the sock planted on his nose, no matter how much he tried shaking his head to lose the sweaty sock. As for the one in his mouth, he didn't have any tape keeping the socks in; the spandex mask was keeping the socks in his mouth so he couldn't push them out with his tongue. The only way he could get Alex's gross socks off his face was to have the mask of his zentai suit off. That was impossible at the moment since he was tied up based on his OWN request.

In addition to having the dirty socks in his mouth and on his nose because of his costume, Logan was handcuffed behind his back with a pair of football socks over his arms to prevent him from using his fingers. His legs were tied up by the vetwrap for flexibility and comfort rather than using the rope. To top it off, he was wearing an orange zentai because he wanted to try a costume in these games. Here Logan thought this was fool proof to prevent a gag being used on him. But he was wrong; for Alex still managed to gag the 13 year old boy.

Logan thought having his zentai mask and being zipped up would prevent his older brother from gagging him. But after he was handcuffed, he was pinned down to the couch for Alex to unzip his mask and shove the sock in his mouth and strategically hand gagged him while pulling the mask over his face and holding the sock over his nose until the mask was zipped behind his head. And to keep them in place, Alex took a small zip tie to lock the two zippers together so that Logan couldn't undo his gag. The consequences of Logan's actions being paid now since Alex said he would add in something to his brother's new tie up experience. Logan just wondered if Alex just enjoyed gagging him with his used socks.

A disgruntled huff escaped from the boy which caused him to inhale his brother's sock to gag a bit and sat on the couch, defeated. The chains of the handcuffs rattled behind his back as all he could do was be Alex's hostage or prisoner. He just cursed himself for picking his own ties. And all he could do was listen to the sports commentary of the MMA fight with Alex cheering along. He could only see an orange blur under his mask. With his Spiderman mask, it had polarized lens so he could see better. And he knew he should've gone with it; be the captured hero against his most diabolical enemy, his brother. Like that hasn't happened a lot in movies and shows.

"You doing good there?" Alex said to check on his brother. He had been silent for a while so he was curious. Probably just accepted his fate until the next time he was released. He watched as Logan turned his orange spandex clad head to hear him groan in his gag. The 17 year old brother couldn't tell if he was glaring at him or not. He found it amusing though and wanted to tease him some more. To start, he pinched the nose of his mask and pulled a bit.

Logan could immediately feel the fabric of his mask loosening to wonder if Alex is helping him move the sock off his nose. But Alex released his hold on the mask to have it snap back onto his face. That caused a brush of air to enter through the breathable fabric and brush past the smelly gym sock. In which caused Logan to inhale more to scream in his gag to thrash in his handcuffs. Dirty move indeed. And he couldn't do anything to prevent it with his hands cuffed behind his back and could only thrash on the couch. At least the fabric of his zentai suit and the socks of Alex's didn't rub his wrists raw like before when Cole detained him.

Alex only laughed as he watched his orange clad brother squirming on the couch. Couldn't do anything to defend himself from his attacks and since he could only see a fraction under the mask, he wouldn't be able to tell what would happen next to him. The question was what now? He and Logan have tried all kinds of things together so far. The duct tape mummy, handcuffs, a makeshift straitjacket, hogtie, tickle interrogation, tied to the table to eat. The list can go on for the brothers. But Alex could feel his ideas slipping and he didn't want Logan to be bored. He had him for the entire weekend still to tie up. He needed to think of something new here.

Logan, however, didn't know what his brother was planning. Not that could see a clear image of him due the vision obstruction of his suit. He really wished to have his Spiderman suit on. He watched the silhouette of his brother getting up from the couch during a commercial break to huff as he probably went to get a snack or some more heinous socks for him to smell. All he can do was struggle and inhale more of the sock over his nose and chew on the one in his mouth. He'll definitely talk to his parents to have Alex do his laundry more than once. Maybe three times more so his socks weren't so revolting to smell and taste.

The shadow of his brother returned to his view and felt him grabbing his shoulders to be leaning forward and heard the recognizable click and felt his wrists become free. He immediately brought his hands forward to try and grab his mask to get the dreaded sock off his nose to remember he had Alex's football socks still over his hands. So all he was doing was pawing at his face to groan in annoyance. He felt his arms being grabbed and felt the socks sliding off his spandex arms to cheer a bit in his gag and slipped his legs out of the vetwrap after pulling them apart. The final task in hand; he reached up to the zippers to try and undo them to realize he couldn't and felt something sticking them together. He felt around the zippers to decipher what was keeping him inside his zentai suit to remember he heard a harsh zip that wasn't a zipper to know it now. Alex had used zipties to keep him inside.

This was torture now to be locked inside his suit. He couldn't undo the zippers to get the socks out of his face and was free roam around the house. And if anyone saw him currently, they wouldn't tell he had any socks in his mouth or nose. He spotted the shadow of Alex in front of him to huff and held up his middle finger to swear at his brother. "Mame mmem mot!" he shouted in his gag. He wanted these socks out to gargle mouthwash and smell some roses than socks.

Alex simply chuckled to his brother's supposed freedom. But when he got to the zippers he did laugh a bit to hear his frustration and gave him the middle finger. Like he was opposed to that. "Hey, what has Mom told you about giving out the bird?" he teased to pat his head. "She says that it's rude and shouldn't be giving it out to anyone. Especially your older brother. That deserves some punishment."

That didn't sound good. And Logan knew it. Being in an orange spandex suit, he could see well through it, but it was still blurry with things around him. And when he saw Alex coming for him, he quickly scrambled to his feet to head for the stairs to yelp as Alex was behind him to have his foot being grabbed and pulled hard to slip out for having sleek fabric. With him freed, he quickly climbed up the stairs to rush through the dark hallway to have it become more difficult to see. But he knew from experience with his suit and knew where his room was to find the door and slipped in to close and lock it behind him. He was breathing heavily which was a bad idea for him to take deep breaths through Alex's sock to try pulling the mask away. But his fingers slipped to get any grip on it to scuff the floor in frustration. There had to be a way to get these zipties off the zippers and be free from his suit.

Fearing for his brother coming into his room, Logan waited by the door to hear for Alex. He didn't hear anyone coming up the stairs, but it still could mean he was waiting downstairs for a trap. That had to be worried later; the zipties were first priority. An idea came to him immediately when he first thought of getting rid of the plastic strips. He had a pair of scissors in his desk drawer for his school projects along with his cosplay sets. The 13 year old boy went to the drawer that held the scissors to search around and spotted them to grip them. But the plastic handles caused them to slip from his fingers back into the drawer.

Annoyed, Logan grabbed the scissors again, but tighter this time. He didn't want his chances of freedom from the socks to slip away. Plus he wanted to be careful to not ruin his zentai suit. With a careful grip, he slipped his fingers into the respective slots to grip the scissors properly to carefully reach behind his head. This was considered dangerous and the blonde haired boy knew that. But this was his chance to get out. The scissors were carefully opened and Logan had to blindly find the zipties as he could feel a gap to slip them in. He figured Alex did that so HE could cut his brother free from his suit. But before he could achieve his goal, the plastic hands slipped out of his grip to fall under the floor and tumbled under Logan's bed. This angered the boy.

His chance of freedom for fresh air, slipped away thanks to his sleek material of spandex from a suit. Now he was forever trapped inside until his brother freed him. Forced to smell and taste Alex's socks. The smell may grow dull or Logan just may lose his sense of smell at this point. He didn't want to give up, but Alex had the upper hand on him as usual. Now that he couldn't free himself, his older brother was the only chance of freedom and hopefully mercy. Maybe Alex will go light on the punishment of his next ties. Was there another way to be tied up in a zentai suit? And there goes the curiosity in him.

Giving up, Logan unlocked his door to head downstairs to where he was hearing Alex cheering on to the fight that was happening. He went to the living room to sit on the couch to pout. "Ah I see you're still stuck inside." Alex acknowledged when he saw him entering the living room. "You know, I was going to cut you free, but you decided to run off before I can finish. But I wanted to see if you were going to get yourself out. And it seems like you failed. Ready for your punishment? If so, come over here and let me help you. Then after the punishment, we'll head for bed. Your sleeping bag is waiting for you. Begging to be tied with you."

Logan looked at his brother to sigh through his nose. He had to think that if it meant he can be free from the socks, then maybe Alex will be friendly with the punishment. Who knows, it could be tickling again or something else. Maybe a different but clever way to be tied up. But he had to resent his comment that his sleeping bag had become sentient to want to be tied up with him. Probably more symbiote than Venom to swallow him as a host since he couldn't move in the thick of the mummy bag. Still, Logan got off the couch and walked toward his brother for a new fate.
Last edited by Stormee 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Great new part. Logan really got himself into this trouble. It's really a funny move of his brother to free him and let him realise he was still stuck in the zentai suit. Really a great idea. I wonder what Alex has in mind as punishment.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Just had a chance to read through this. I like how you've tried to make each tie-up unique. I agree that the Tom Holland costume is the best. I've never worn a costume like that, but it was really easy to see how the gag worked. What a cool idea!
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Again a great part [mention]Stormee[/mention] :lol: . Too bad for him that he couldn't get the zippers open :D. I'm curious how long he will stay in the sleeping bag :D
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago Great new part. Logan really got himself into this trouble. It's really a funny move of his brother to free him and let him realise he was still stuck in the zentai suit. Really a great idea. I wonder what Alex has in mind as punishment.
Gotta let Alex have his fun with Logan here. Likes to play some mind games on him. And he knows Logan is having fun too. As for punishment, we'll have to wait and see, [mention]Killua[/mention]. ;)

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

BDBrit wrote: 2 years ago Just had a chance to read through this. I like how you've tried to make each tie-up unique. I agree that the Tom Holland costume is the best. I've never worn a costume like that, but it was really easy to see how the gag worked. What a cool idea!
Hehe! Thanks [mention]BDBrit[/mention]. I have several suits like those and tried it out before to get some inspiration. So thanks for the feedback. And yes, I agree that Tom Holland suit is a cool design as well, but I still like Tobey Maguire as the OG Spiderman.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Gil wrote: 2 years ago Again a great part @Stormee :lol: . Too bad for him that he couldn't get the zippers open :D. I'm curious how long he will stay in the sleeping bag :D
Well the sleeping bag is for nighttime and a goodnight sleep. There's still the punishment for flipping his brother off and running away before he could help him get the zipper off. So just wait, [mention]Gil[/mention], there's more to come. ;)

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Stormee wrote: 2 years ago
BDBrit wrote: 2 years ago Just had a chance to read through this. I like how you've tried to make each tie-up unique. I agree that the Tom Holland costume is the best. I've never worn a costume like that, but it was really easy to see how the gag worked. What a cool idea!
Hehe! Thanks [mention]BDBrit[/mention]. I have several suits like those and tried it out before to get some inspiration. So thanks for the feedback. And yes, I agree that Tom Holland suit is a cool design as well, but I still like Tobey Maguire as the OG Spiderman.
That sounds interesting, maybe someone should sneak in when you test that again and add a lock where the zip tie was placed to mske sure you can't remove the suit and have to breath and chew on some socks to tease you a bit :P :twisted: ;)
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago
Stormee wrote: 2 years ago
Hehe! Thanks @BDBrit. I have several suits like those and tried it out before to get some inspiration. So thanks for the feedback. And yes, I agree that Tom Holland suit is a cool design as well, but I still like Tobey Maguire as the OG Spiderman.
That sounds interesting, maybe someone should sneak in when you test that again and add a lock where the zip tie was placed to mske sure you can't remove the suit and have to breath and chew on some socks to tease you a bit :P :twisted: ;)
Don't get any ideas or else I'll be locking you in one, [mention]Killua[/mention]. :twisted:

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Silly Logan. Running from his brother, locking himself in his room and he was still unable to get out of his suit 🤣

Alex and myself sound very similar. I also wouldn't have cashed Logan around. Just would of waited for him to reappear either way, especially knowing Logan is a little inquisitive about being tied in different ways.

Let's see what else these two get into over the weekend!
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Red86 wrote: 2 years ago Silly Logan. Running from his brother, locking himself in his room and he was still unable to get out of his suit 🤣

Alex and myself sound very similar. I also wouldn't have cashed Logan around. Just would of waited for him to reappear either way, especially knowing Logan is a little inquisitive about being tied in different ways.

Let's see what else these two get into over the weekend!
Logan lets his curiosity get the best of him when it comes to new things to try out. He never said "No" or anything along the lines of refusal. He's always willingly seeing what Alex can do. As for being stuck in the zentai suit, that's his fault for running away and not letting Alex help him out. But the older brother is going to help him under a couple conditions for being his prisoner. ;)

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Stormee[/mention]
I have one more chapter to go before being fully caught up but wanted to give you a quick update.
I was smiling at Logan's naivety. First, it was definitely cool to learn that he was coming to terms with the unexpected nature of these games and the enjoyment he got out of them. But it was the naivety at thinking he could escape being gagged by wearing that orange zentai suit that had me smirking. What a silly guy. I'm glad Alex shoved the old sock in his mouth as soon as his limbs were secured 8-)
How often did his brother and Cole play these games? Did they even do this as well to each other? He wondered what Cole could do to him in these tied up games as Alex has.
Now those are some interesting questions.
I'm definitely a fan of Cole, so would be totally into getting to know more about him.
Great characters all around. Looking forward to this newest chapter now.

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @Stormee
I have one more chapter to go before being fully caught up but wanted to give you a quick update.
I was smiling at Logan's naivety. First, it was definitely cool to learn that he was coming to terms with the unexpected nature of these games and the enjoyment he got out of them. But it was the naivety at thinking he could escape being gagged by wearing that orange zentai suit that had me smirking. What a silly guy. I'm glad Alex shoved the old sock in his mouth as soon as his limbs were secured 8-)
How often did his brother and Cole play these games? Did they even do this as well to each other? He wondered what Cole could do to him in these tied up games as Alex has.
Now those are some interesting questions.
I'm definitely a fan of Cole, so would be totally into getting to know more about him.
Great characters all around. Looking forward to this newest chapter now.
Thanks for the comment, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], yea you're right that Logan does let his naivety get the best of him and how ecstatic he was when Alex gave him the choice to be tied up in anyway. And thought he was clever to avoid the socks. But Alex was creative to find the loophole to still gag his favorite, pesky brother to still gag him under the zentai mask without tape at all. That mask will keep the sock in his mouth and on his nose to inhale continously. Glad you enjoyed the chapter and enjoy the next one.

As for Cole since you're interest into him, I plan on having him around in the future. He'll definitely be helpful for Alex to deal with Logan. ;)

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic