A kidnapping for Mackenzie (M+/F+) (Updated 10/1/2023)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]corruptkleptocrat[/mention] [mention]JohnnyRockets[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]captured_prize[/mention] [mention]Tugs4fun[/mention] [mention]notsosinister[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Part 47

Kenzie: We were thinking about this weekend. Are you able to help us?”

Me: “Let’s see, you want me to make time in my busy schedule because some gorgeous girl wants me to tie up her cute brunette friend, is that correct?”

Kenzie: “Uh, yeah.”

Me: “I’m pretty sure I can make that work.”

Kenzie: “Great! I’ll tell Sarah. About 6PM Saturday at my place.”

Me: “Ah, your place. The scene of the crime.”

Kenzie: “That would be it.”

Me: “I’ll be there with my bag of goodies.”

Kenzie: “See you then!”

Kenzie texts Sarah that all the plans are set for Saturday and to come over around 5 so they can have a bite to eat before they get started.
Sarah had managed to put the whole idea of the tie up out of her mind as she had busied herself with school work, until Kenzie’s text came. Kenzie’s text makes the whole thing seem more real. She begins thinking about it more. Kenzie’s experience had sounded intense. What they are planning seems tame by comparison.

Sarah cannot not believe she had actually agreed to try this. She wonders what it would feel like to be tied up and if she would be able to free herself. That sounds difficult, from Kenzie’s description. As Saturday approaches, she can feel the butterflies in her stomach increasing. What do you wear to be tied up? Sarah has never had to contemplate that before.

On Saturday evening, Sarah arrives at Kenzie’s house around 5. It is a mild evening and she is wearing a blue t-shirt, khaki long pants, white ankle length socks and tennis shoes. She rings the doorbell and Kenzie answers, wearing a purple t-shirt, dark shorts, white ankle length socks and sandals, and lets her in. Kenzie had ordered pizza and it had arrived just before Sarah had arrived. As they eat the pizza, they engage in some small talk. As is typical for college girls a little gossip, joking, and laughing. As 6PM gets closer, Sarah mentions to Kenzie that she is a bit nervous.

“It’s weird. I’m kind of a combination of nervous and excited,” Sarah says.

“That’s natural, Sarah, but just relax. I think you’ll have fun,” Kenzie says.

“Fun? I hope so,” Sarah says.

Just then, the doorbell rings and Kenzie gets up to answer it.

“Good evening, Kenzie,” I say after she opens the door.

“Hi! Come in.”

I walk in and see Sarah sitting in the kitchen. She is indeed a very cute girl. Her blue, short sleeve shirt shows off her firm, tanned arms and wrists. She has a cute face. “She will look really cute tied up,” I think.

“Hi Sarah,” I say, setting down my black bag.

“Hi,” Sarah says. “I’m a little nervous.”

“There’s no need to be nervous, Sarah,” I say. “It’s understandable but I think you’ll have fun this evening.”

“I hope so,” Sarah says nervously. “So, what’s in the bag?”

To be continued…
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good question Sarah, what´s in the Bag? :) Reminds me of Gollum: "What has it got in its pockteses?"
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Just finished chapter 47 and... I want more. More, a lot more...
And as [mention]GreyLord[/mention] said... Not so patiently waiting for chapter 48
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The excitement just keeps building, [mention]Trammel[/mention]. I am wondering why Kenzie didn't try her own hand and rigging Sarah for the first time to make sure that she had a pleasant experience? I don't know if that is a question or a comment. Anyway, this remains a great read.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

“I brought Battleship and Chutes and Ladders. Who’s ready for a fun night!” :lol:

I hope he brought enough for two people!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago “I brought Battleship and Chutes and Ladders. Who’s ready for a fun night!” :lol:

...and Kenzie bragged, I can beat you in chutes and ladders with both hands tied behind my back! :lol:

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago “I brought Battleship and Chutes and Ladders. Who’s ready for a fun night!” :lol:

Hmmm, 'you sank my battleship' suddenly takes on a whole new meaning. Hmm, maybe he brought Parcheesi.
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

I think we know what's in the bag :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]corruptkleptocrat[/mention] [mention]JohnnyRockets[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]captured_prize[/mention] [mention]Tugs4fun[/mention] [mention]notsosinister[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Part 48

“Well,” I say, “Kenzie told me you wanted to try being tied up so I brought some things to accomplish that.”

Sarah can only imagine what might be in the bag but she can sense that she may be getting tied up pretty soon.

“Last week I was telling Sarah about when you had me tied up and how you were scaring the crap out of me, on Sunday, and playing mind games with me,” Kenzie says.

“Me, play mind games with you?” I ask sarcastically.

“Funny,” Kenzie says. “As I remember it, you untied me and let me recover from the earlier activities. After you and I talked for a while, you said it was time for you to tie me up again, and you put me in a hog tie on the couch.”

“What’s a hog tie?” Sarah asked.

“Sarah, would you like to start our evening activities by experiencing how Kenzie was tied up?” I ask.

“It depends,” Sarah answered. “This isn’t more torture, is it?”

“Sarah, this was not nearly as bad. I think you’ll be ok with it,” Kenzie says.

“Do you want to try it,” I ask.

“OK,” Sarah says nervously.

“First, go to the bathroom because it may be a little while before you are able to go again,” I advise.

Sarah goes into the bathroom and comes out a few minutes later.

“OK,” Sarah says. “I guess I’m as ready as I’ll ever be.”

“OK Sarah,” I say. “Now turn around and put your hands behind you back, crossing your wrists.”

“OK,” Sarah says tentatively as she turns around and crosses her wrists behind her back. “Like this?”

“Yes, Sarah. Thank you,” I say. I wrap rope several times horizontally around her crossed wrists, then I tie it off. I love the effect of the white rope against her nicely tanned wrists. Then I wrap rope several times vertically around her wrists and tie it off. Then I wrap rope around her bonds and between her wrists and cinch it somewhat tight. I then proceed by tying her elbows toward one another, but not too tight.

“How does that feel, Sarah?” I ask.

“That’s really snug,” Sarah answers.

“Is it too tight?” I ask.

“No, it’s fine,” Sarah answers. “But I doubt I can get free from this.”

“OK Sarah,” I say. “This is what I did with Kenzie. Come over to the couch and lay on the couch face down.”

“OK,” Sarah tentatively. She does as I ask, and I help her since her hands are tied behind her back.

To be continued…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Sarah will experience her first hogtie :) I wonder, if Mac joins the fun later!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Waiting is! I wonder with [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. And I have been wondering who the mysterious "I" might be. Perhaps [mention]Trammel[/mention] will tell us at some point.
Spy Task Force Completed
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Could Kenzie be plotting a double cross?
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 49

Once Sarah is lying face down on the couch, I wrap rope several times around her ankles, over her pants and socks, then I cinch it between her ankles. I repeat this just below her knees.

“Are you doing OK, Sarah?” I ask.

“I’m fine,” Sarah says.

I gently bend Sarah’s knees so that her feet and ankles are pointed up. I attach some rope to her ankle bindings, then run that rope to her elbow bindings, tying tie her into a hog tie and pulling her legs a bit farther back.

“Oh my,” Sarah exclaims.

“Are you OK,” I ask.

“Yes,” Sarah answers. “I just didn’t expect to be tied up this much.”

“This is how I was tied up,” Kenzie says. “In fact, it was tighter for me.”

“Tighter?” Sarah says. “This is pretty tight.”

I can see Sarah is testing her bonds and finding she is quite incapacitated.

“These ropes are really effective,” Sarah says.

“Can you free yourself?” Kenzie asks.

“I don’t know,” Sarah answers.” I wouldn’t know where to start. This feels weird but it’s kind of fun.”

“Told ya,” Kenzie says as she looks at me. “How long did you leave me like that?”

“I don’t know,” I answer. “Maybe a couple hours.”

“A couple hours!” Sarah cries.

“Yes,” Kenzie says. “Remember, my kidnapping was a whole weekend.”

“So you just laid there tied up like this for a couple hours?” Sarah answers, squirming.

“Not exactly,” Kenzie says. “I really tried to escape. I tried to reach knots on my ankles or wrists. Why don’t you try that?”

Sarah squirms around, trying to find a knot on her wrists. Since her wrists are cinched behind her back and the knots out of her reach, she does not have much success but she keeps trying as we carry forth small talk. After failing to do anything with her wrists, she tries to reach a knot at her ankles but those too are well out of her reach.

“You’re not making much progress there, Sarah,” Kenzie says.

“No, I’m not, but this is fun. It’s a lot of work,” Sarah says.

To be continued…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

gaggedrock29 wrote: 2 years ago Could Kenzie be plotting a double cross?
I hope Kenzie is plotting a lot. This is a great story.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

To good to see Sarah struggle :) Well, maybe Mac is joining the fun?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You continue to bat 1000, [mention]Trammel[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

You're still doing great trammel, it feels like you have a solid plan for where you want the story to go
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

The chatting between these two really keeps this moving!
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Elusive_Lady wrote: 2 years ago The chatting between these two really keeps this moving!
There is a surefire way to remedy that. 🤐🤐
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

gaggedrock29 wrote: 2 years ago
Elusive_Lady wrote: 2 years ago The chatting between these two really keeps this moving!
There is a surefire way to remedy that. 🤐🤐
LOL!
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Did [mention]Trammel[/mention] get kidnapped too? 😂😂
We're dying to know what's next!!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 50

I am really enjoying the sight of this cute young lady helplessly tied up and trying to find a way to free herself. The white cotton ropes contrast nicely with her tanned skin. She is not having much success but she is really trying to find a way out of this.

Kenzie: “So my nice kidnapper here left me tied up like that for a couple hours. I was tied tighter than you are, Sarah, and it was somewhat uncomfortable. I tried and tried to find a way to free myself but I just couldn’t. The ropes were just too tight and the knots were out of reach.”

“These knots seem to be out of my reach too,” Sarah says.

“So, he finally came in and freed me, asking me if I had fun,” Kenzie says.

“Did you?” I ask.

“Loads,” Kenzie answers. “You tie tight.”

“Yes, I do,” I say. “I wouldn’t want you wandering off.”

“Fat chance of that,” Kenzie says. “He let me go to the bathroom and I thought we were done for the weekend but he proceeded to tie me up again.”

Sarah: “Hogtied again?”

Kenzie: “No. Why don’t you show her.”

Me: “Here Sarah, let me undo your hogtie.”

I undo the rope that holds Sarah’s ankles to her elbow bindings. Sarah seems to think I am going to untie her but I only undo the ropes connecting her ankles to her elbow ropes. She doesn’t seem to mind.

“So, Sarah, after he allowed me to go to the bathroom, he tied me up again basically as you are tied up right now. Actually, my legs were not tied until I was put in the trunk of the car, then I was tied up basically like you are now except I was gagged and blindfolded too,” Kenzie said.

“You were tied up in the trunk of the car?” Sarah asks.

“Yeah,” Kenzie answers. “Gagged and blindfolded.

“Gagged and blindfolded. Can I try that?” Sarah asked.

“Really?” Kenzie asks.

“If you want to,” I say.

“Sure, why not?” Sarah answers.

“We used a more stringent gag on Kenzie. I’ll go easy on you Sarah since it’s your first time.

I then take out a sleeping mask and place it over Sarah’s eyes. I decide a ball gag might be a bit much for our new initiate to TUGS so I take out a small sponge. I ask Sarah to open her mouth and I place the sponge in her mouth, then I hold it in place with a scarf knotted in the middle, knot in her mouth, and tied in back of her neck. The scarf also helps to hold the sleeping mask in place.

“How’s that?” I ask.

“Mpppphh,” is all Sarah can say, and I hear her laugh under her gag.

“I’ll just let you enjoy being tied up for a bit, Sarah,” I say. “Are you OK?”

Sarah nods. She is squirming around and appears to be having fun. Kenzie and I just sit back and watch our young captive enjoy being tied up.

To be continued…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This continues to be a fun story to read, [mention]Trammel[/mention]. I have really become fond of the chatter from the participants.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago This continues to be a fun story to read, @Trammel. I have really become fond of the chatter from the participants.
Just waiting for Kenzie to join in helplessness. :lol:

Goss1015
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Goss1015 »

this was soo hot
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic