Tracey, When I’m With You F/m (Part 2 added)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tracey, When I’m With You F/m (Part 2 added)

Post by Mr Underheel »

All of my life it has been extremely difficult for me to find anybody who wants to be a bondage playmate. Yes, I had one perfect opportunity with a lady that I thought I was in love with. I blew it. Completely blew it.

I said, "I'd like to experiment with bondage." She said, "Me too! But YOU have to tie ME up sometimes, too!" Frankly, I had never thought about having her tie me up. I was planning to do all of the tying. But she wanted to tie ME up? Excellent! But I blew it. I got scared and I blew it. I'd rather not go into it right now. Suffice to say, when somebody make that kind of an offer to you: JUMP AT IT!!!! It's one of the biggest regrets in my life.

After that, my bondage experience had to do with magazines, movies, self-ties and professional sessions. I had quite a few sessions, and I got tied up pretty darn well by some wonderful Dommes! Where have they all gone??? I can't find a Pro Domme to save my life.

Fast forward several years and I was sitting in a seminar about "Compliance" in my industry. Boring. Tedious. I was sitting in the back of the room thinking that I just needed to survive the day. At least until the most beautiful woman I had ever seen walked in and sat down a couple of tables in front of me.

She had the most gorgeous blonde, wavy hair, dangling down past her shoulders. Her eyes were sparkling, bright and blue. Her smile was a mile wide, showcasing her perfect teeth. I wouldn't characterize her body as "Thin"; it was much better than thin! Curves in all the right places, tastefully complimented by her black slacks and blouse. I had no idea how truly tall she was because her height was enhanced by the most gorgeous 4 1/2" red peep-toe platform stiletto heels. I couldn't take my eyes off her, although I was frequently drawn down to those incredible heels.

It wasn't too difficult to learn her name and where she worked. Name tags are great for that kind of "research". I knew I would never forget it, but it seemed like I would never see her again.

Until a few weeks later, that is. There was an announcement at my company that "Tracey" was going to be joining us! I couldn't believe it! And then, a couple of days later, there she was. Standing at the other end of the hall, looking just as fabulous as she did at that seminar. My company, my department, and we would be working together! I couldn't believe my luck! Unfortunately, she lived and worked in an office that was about 2 hours from my home, so I wasn't going to see her very often, other than during department meetings.

One thing that I learned quickly was that she has a shoe fetish. Heels. Stilettos. Platforms. Peep toes. Wedge sandals in the summer. Platform stiletto boots in the winter. I absolutely loved seeing her because her footwear was always a treat that got me revved up.

It didn't take long for me to understand just how unique she was. Not only was she the best salesperson that I had ever worked with (I work in a major support function, definitely NOT a Type "A" kind of guy), she loved the "compliance" aspect of the industry, something that makes most sales peoples' heads spin. On top of that, she was at least as knowledgeable as me in my own specialty, and I'm not too proud to say that I'm damn good at what I do. It didn't take long before I had her on a very tall pedestal.

We collaborated often in our jobs, sometimes via instant message, sometimes by phone. She would respond to my IMs even when she was with a customer. Often, she would tell me that she was "Tied Up With A Customer". Well, after a few of those, I decided that I needed to take a chance. My next phone call went something like, "It seems like you're tied up a lot. Is there something that you'd like to tell me?"

She seemed quite embarrassed about it but I pushed her. "So do you want me to tie you up?" I asked. She laughed, loudly and nervously! I had struck a nerve. She said, "Not really. But do YOU want me to tie YOU up?" It was my turn to choke now.

Fast forwarding again. I started writing stories for her, with her as my Domme (I called her Ms C--Ms Compliance) and me as her willing and loving sub. She wouldn't write her own, but she enjoyed mine and egged me on to write more. Which I happily did. I posted many of them on this site, most of which were lost when the old site went away. Dammit. I didn't keep copies. After some of the meetings we would sometimes meet for drinks and would talk more about bondage.

We're both married, both to partners who think that bondage is disgusting. We're both frustrated with it because we never have been able to explore our fetishes. And we couldn't do it together because of our situations and a lack of time and opportunity.

So finally there was an opportunity to explore some more one day in the middle of one summer. We both could get away during a day and we met at a place half way between our locations, a ski resort called Boyne Mountain. She walked in wearing black slacks, a white blouse, a flowing black sweater and those phenomenal red shoes--Enzo Angiolini "Atina"s, specifically. Candy apple, patent leather red. Google them.

She gave me a hug and we talked about going into the bar, but then I saw a room off to the side of the lobby that had closed double-doors. It looked like a meeting room and it was empty. It was actually kind of like a library, which had big cushy chairs, shelves full of books and a big stone fireplace. We went in and closed the doors. There were two chairs sitting at 90 degree angles to each other, their arms almost touching.

We sat down in those chairs. She crossed her legs and hooked the toe of those gorgeous shoes behind my leg and gave it a little stroke. "So tell me about your bondage exploits", she said. And I went on and on about my missed opportunity, my pro experiences and my many fantasies. She never took her eyes off of mine, listening to every word. Finally I had a question for her.

"So what about you? Tell me about your experiences." She said, "I have never even tried before. But I'm fascinated by it."

I had taken my self-bondage rope kit with me on the trip and put one coil of rope in my pocket and took it into the resort with me. I pulled it out at that point and handed it to her. I think it made her nervous because she switched it from her right hand to her left and back again. Over and over again. Looking at it, looking at me, looking at it again... "So do you want to try it?" I asked. "Right here. Right now" This was very risky because, even though we'd been talking there for an hour and a half undisturbed, there was a chance of somebody walking in at any moment.

I uncoiled it and handed it to her and then, holding our my wrists, I gave her instructions. "Double it. Make a loop. Hook that around this wrist and then wrap it around both of them, not too tightly." She said, "You can get out of this really easy!". "You're not finished yet. This next part is called 'Cinching'. Wrap it around the ropes between my wrists. And now tie it off."

"But I don't really know how to tie knots." I comforted her, "The knot isn't all that important right now. It's the wraps. If you wrap it enough times and in the right way, the ropes will almost hold themselves even without a knot. Just tie it off however you like."

She did so, and it looked great! And that bulge in my pants kept growing. Did I forget to mention that the bulge started as soon as I saw her? Or was it even before that, just knowing that she was going to show up and we were going to talk about bondage? Yeah, it was an anticipatory hard-on.

That is where the "True" part ends, for all intents and purposes. If you'd like to hear about where it would have gone if I had my wish, let me know!
Last edited by Mr Underheel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

A shame that’s where the truth ends, but I suspect many “true stories” here have only the barest of facts, if not being entirely false. Even my true stories do not have fully accurate dialogue, timings are vague etc….
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

I would love to hear more!
Bondage passion
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondage passion »

Please continue and make all the bondage tight and maybe she graduates to hogtying you :-)
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Thanks for the feedback! I will continue soon. Hog ties or frog ties just might be part of it She had never heard of frog ties and was quite interested in the concept!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Tracey When I'm With You (Part 2)

The title of the story is actually the title of a 1969 song by The Cuff Links. The chorus:
Come with me
Don't say no (please don't say no)
Hold me close (and hold me close)
Tracy never let go

It fits perfectly with how I felt about her! Pipe dream, yes. Unobtainable? Yes. But a guy's gotta dream, right?

So to continue: here's what really happened at the end.

I said, "Would you like to try some more?" I wanted MUCH more!. Her reply: "No, I'm afraid that I'll like it too much." Yeah, you WOULD have liked it. A LOT! And so we parted

Fiction:

Tracey got a gleam in her eye. "Book us a room and get--what did you call it? your 'kit'?--and bring it in. There was no hesitation on my part. In fact, I barely let her finish speaking before I jumped up and headed to the front desk.

The room was very clean and cute, decorated in a Bavarian motif. She sat down in the cushy chair and ordered me to stand in front of her.

"Like I said, I've never tied up anybody before so you will need to teach me. How are you going to do that?" "Let's start with my wrists again, in front of me just like before." I held them out and handed her the same coil of rope. "That same technique will work in lots of situations, so let's practice it. Loop the rope. That's right. And now put my wrists inside that loop. Yup. Like that."

"Yes, but I think I'd like you to take off your shirt first. In my own dreams, my little subbie boy isn't completely dressed. Go ahead. Do it now. Oh, and I think you should be kneeling at my feet." Damn, girl. What you don't have in experience is partly offset by your imagination, I thought. My fingers trembled as I unbuttoned my long-sleeved shirt. "And hang it nicely in the closet, little boy." If I wasn't hard BEFORE, I was rock-hard NOW!

So there I was, kneeling before my Goddess and she was binding my wrists just as she had before. As I had described, she's very smart and learns quickly. She tied the rope off with a simple square knot, after I told her about slipping one of the two ends under the coiled lines. "How's my knot? Good enough?" My mouth was so dry I could barely speak. "Yes, Goddess! That won't come loose", I said as I choked.

"Now what?" she asked. "How about...I lay on the bed. You can use this same basic tie on my ankles and then on my legs, like above and below my knees and, maybe, mid-thigh and mid-calf. A few more and you'll be an expert!" "Ah, yes, great idea! But let's get shoes, socks and pants off. I don't think I'm quite ready for you to be completely naked, but the rope will look better against your skin, I think. Stand up now." I quickly kicked off my shoes and wriggled out of my socks. She unbuckled my belt, unsnapped and unzipped my pants and pulled them down. I stepped out of them. My bulge was more than a little obvious under my Hanes boxer briefs. She smiled. "Boy, I can see that you're enjoying this!" I could only nod.

I laid on my back on the bed and laid my hands across my stomach. Tracey dumped the contents of my "Kit" on the bed. "Rope and more rope!" she laughed. "That's all?" "I should have brought more stuff. I don't know why I didn't...my apologies!" "This is enough. Let's see what we can do."

She started with my my thighs--my thighs!--so close to my excited parts! And then worked her way down to my ankles. I gave her hints along the way but, like I said, she was a quick study. To be honest, it was a little too tight, but I was loving it! I wasn't going to complain!

"Your legs look great, but you can move too much. I think I need to tie you to the bed posts. Oh! No bed posts. Dammit!!" "What about feet? Does the frame have feet?" I suggested. "Oh yes! How do I...nevermind. I know what I'm going to do. Lay down with your feet at that corner and your head at THIS corner." I lay angled across the middle of the bed. "Now, how do I connect this rope to your hands?" "Remember that basic loop? Slip the doubled end between my arms and then put the other end through the loop and pull it tight. Then tie that rope to the bed leg! Simple!"

She got right at it and my arms were effectively welded to that leg. "Do the same thing with my ankles." She laughed. "Yes, I figured that one out on my own!" Before she tied the rope off, she grabbed my ankles and pulled me as far as she could toward that corner. "Don't move!" she commanded. Fat chance. Getting away or hindering her was not something that I was going to do. This was my dream! And it was coming true!

"I DID IT! Look at you! You're helpless!" I struggled against the ropes. Tracey had done a fantastic job! I don't think that I could have escaped even if I had wanted to! "I remember in your stories that you said you're very ticklish! I think we need to test just how ticklish you really are!" She kneeled on the bed and straddled my hips with her knees. Her beautiful blonde hair dangled onto my bare chest. I shivered. She smiled in a very evil, scary way and took one hand to my ribs. I lost it! Laughing, squirming, wriggling! "Oh! IT's TRUE! IT'S TRUE!" she said in a Lili Von Shtupp-inspired German accent! I couldn't stand it!

She kept tickling my ribs, my legs, my feet, until I begged her to stop! She straddled me the entire time, sometimes rubbing her crotch on my body. "This is so much fun!" she giggled. "I can't believe what I've been missing!" She tickled me some more!

"Ok, Let's change this up. I think I want to hog tie you. How can I do that?" She untied the ropes from the bed legs. "I think you need to be on your stomach, right? And should I tie your hands behind you?" "There's a way to do that with my hands in front. I think it will work. If you take that rope that tied my hands to the bed, take it off my wrists, and then put that big loop around my waist first. Yep like that."

I rolled over onto my stomach and, with my arms on the bed above my head, I bent my elbows back. "Tie that rope to my wrists so that they'll stay bent like that. Yes, that's it." Her skills are growing, my Padawan Learner! "What if I take this one that's around your ankles and...let's see....slip it under this rope around your waist...and pull?" My knees bent more. More. More. Until I had to ask her to stop! I looked like a half-opened jackknife! "Yes, I think that's it, Goddess!" I was breathing heavily!

"Yikes, little boy! You look fantastic like that! And are you still ticklish?" She tested me. I howled! "Yes! It still works!"

"My dear, it's getting late. I need to start heading home. Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to release your hands from their current position and leave you to untie yourself. Then I'm going to head out. Thank you for the incredible education! I can't wait to do this again sometime!"

My hands hit the bed, still tied together. I turned to look at her as she walked out the door. Her beautifully shaped behind. Her shining red stilettos. Her flowing black sweater disappeared out the door as it slammed shut.

Yes, I could untie myself. But I didn't want to.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic