Megan and Sydney. Bound to be roommates F+/F+ (Final part posted 9/27/2022)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Untying each other, sounds like a plan. That's why the captor should always gag the captives in these stories before she leaves! (In real life, that's super dangerous, but since this is the fictional forum...)

Will they get free and have revenge?
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Dpsiic[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]BoundBabysitter[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]MrBind[/mention] [mention]ludwig[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]MissEscape[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Part 24

Jennifer writhes around in her ropes but looks a lot like a tied-up cow in a cattle roping competition, albeit a whole lot prettier. She manages to move an inch or two, with a lot of effort. In the process, she pulls on the ropes around her wrists which pull quite tight on her wrists.

Jennifer: “Wow, that was a lot of work. Did I move at all?”

Sydney: “A little. Let me try to lay on my side and see what I can do.”

Sydney, who has been laying on her stomach for some time in her hog tie, does her best to roll onto her side. Once there, she too writhes around and manages to move toward Jennifer just a little bit.

Jennifer: “Well, we’re making a little progress. This looks like something from a comedy. This is hilarious.”

Sydney: “So you’re enjoying yourself?”

Jennifer: “I can’t believe I’m saying this but yeah. I’d enjoy myself even more if I could get out of this.” Jennifer thinks for a minute. “Megan is sure a mean knot tier.”

Sydney: “She apparently took good notes in scouts.”

Jennifer: “I always thought it would be easier to escape. These ropes are just cinched too tight around my wrists. There is no way to slip my hands out.”

Sydney: “Same here. Believe me I’ve been trying.”

Jennifer: “Hate to tell you this but you’re not getting your hands out of that.”

Sydney: “I know. Hey, we’re getting a little closer.”

Jennifer and Sydney both continue to struggle and writhe in their bondage. Neither young lady can move a lot. Sydney finds she is able to inch her way toward Jennifer. Since Sydney has been tied up multiple times in the past, she has more experience in being able to move and maneuver some even in tight bondage.

For Jennifer, this is all new. She is trying to move a little but she is feeling pretty helpless. Even so, she is able to inch toward Sydney a little. Megan comes back into the room.

“I see you two haven’t made much progress, although you do seem to be closer to one another than you were,” Megan says.

Jennifer and Sydney remain silent. Plausible deniability.

“I could move the two of you farther apart, or tie you two to something to keep you from moving toward each other, or gag both of you for that matter, but I think it would be interesting to see if the two of you can figure this out on your own,” Megan said.

“So, you’re going to leave us tied up?” Jennifer asks.

“If that’s OK with you…,” Megan says but is cut off by Sydney.

“Absolutely it is,” Sydney answers. “We’re going to get out of this.”

“We are?” Jennifer asks.

“Yes, we are,” Sydney answers.

“Isn’t that what you said the last time?” Megan asks.

“Well, yeah, but this time we are working together,” Sydney says, looking at Jennifer.

“Sounds good to me,” says Jennifer, sounding less than confident.

“Great,” Megan says. “I’ll just sit over here and enjoy the show.”

Megan?” Jennifer asks.

Megan: “Yes?”

Jennifer: “If we do get out…”

“When,” Sydney interrupts.

“OK, when we get out,” Jennifer corrects,” What do we get to do?”

Sydney: “What she means is, Megan, is when we get loose, do we get to tie you up?”

Megan: “I don’t think you’ll get loose, but if you do, sure.”

Sydney: “There you go, Jennifer. Incentive!”

Megan: “But just to make it a bit more interesting, I think Sydney at least does need to be gagged. I’ll be right back.”

To be continued…
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Trammel[/mention], have you considered making videos? Your scenes would make such good video shots.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago But just to make it a bit more interesting, I think Sydney at least does need to be gagged. I’ll be right back.
Megan is cheating... Go girl, go!
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Excellent update, I would sit and enjoy their struggles too.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago @Trammel, have you considered making videos? Your scenes would make such good video shots.
Now there's an intriguing idea. Never considered it but I would welcome the opportunity to make videos of a Megan and Sydney, or Kenzie for that matter, getting tied up. Where do I find a willing Megan and Sydney? I wish it was as easy as in the fiction section! :lol:

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago ... Where do I find a willing Megan and Sydney? I wish it was as easy as in the fiction section! :lol:
So do I, my friend.
Spy Task Force Completed
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Dpsiic[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]BoundBabysitter[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]MrBind[/mention] [mention]ludwig[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]MissEscape[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Part 25

Megan, leaves the room for a few minutes and then returns with a couple of clean socks and scarves. She walks over to Sydney. Sydney does not even bother to resist and obediently opens her mouth. Megan stuffed the sock in Sydney's mouth then holds it in place with a scarf, gagging Sydney and tying it off behind her neck.

“Hey”, Jennifer says. “Why does Sydney get gagged and I don't?”

Megan, just stares at Jennifer.

“What?” Megan asks. “Do you want to be gagged too?”

“Why not?” Jennifer responds. “I seem to have joined in the tie up game fun so I may as well go all the way, correct?”

Megan and Sydney both look at each other. Megan shrugs her shoulders and says, “sure, why not?”

Megan walks over to Jennifer. Jennifer also obediently opens her mouth and allows Megan to stuff a sock in her mouth, pressing her tongue down. Megan then takes the other scarf and ties it over Jennifer's mouth and pulls it tight behind her neck.

“Mppphhh,” Jennifer says, laughing into her gag.

“Mppphhh, mppphhh,” Sydney responds. Nobody has any idea what the others are saying but they all laugh.

“Now that you are both gagged you may continue to do what you were doing. May the best hostage win, if either of you do,” Megan said.

Sydney begins to writhe around in her ropes again with renewed vigor. In the process she manages to scooch a little bit closer to Jennifer. Jennifer also tries to move closer to Sydney but is having less success with her inexperience. Now that the two girls are gagged they can't communicate with each other and this makes it more challenging.

In the meantime, Megan, has taken a seat at the other end of the room. She is casually looking at her phone but is paying more attention to what is going on on the floor. Occasionally she takes a picture of the comical show which is transpiring before her. That show is truly entertaining as the two tied up young women helplessly struggle to move closer to one another, with some degree of success.

After at least 45 minutes the two young women have moved very close to one another. Even so, with each of them in their own form of a hog tie, the two tied up young women helplessly struggle to figure out how to best help one another.

“Mppphhh, mppphhh,” Sydney says. Jennifer can’t understand what she is trying to communicate. Sydney finally is able to move so that her back is toward Jennifer as her hands are tied in the hog tie behind her back and this is the only way she can get her hands in a position to try to reach Jennifer’s knots.

Jennifer is not in the right position for Sydney. It takes a while, with both young women grunting at one another, before Jennifer figures out what position she needs to be in. When Jennifer finally gets her bound hands close to Sydney, Sydney fumbles around trying to find the knots binding Jennifer’s wrists but with Sydney’s hands tied behind her back, she can’t see what she is doing.

Eventually, Jennifer realizes she is in a better position to try to untie Sydney’s knots and she begins to work on that.

To be continued…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Problem solving, the essential skill for all human progress. I wish them well.
Spy Task Force Completed
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

As much as I love the banter you’ve written, the gags are a most welcome addition to the mix. Great to see Jennifer adjusting so well to the new game. I can’t decide if I want them to succeed so they can tie up Megan, or fail and stay tied up. Either way we win!
MissEscape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissEscape »

Yeah, but if Sydney doesn't get what Jennifer is doing, she may move her hands. Or if she gets it, but accidently moves. So, no, we don't know yet if they're gonna get free own their own.

Still time to place bets!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Really looking forward to seeing how this pans our, maybe one will get free and tie Megan with the one still tied? It’s going to be good whatever.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

MissEscape wrote: 2 years ago Yeah, but if Sydney doesn't get what Jennifer is doing, she may move her hands. Or if she gets it, but accidently moves. So, no, we don't know yet if they're gonna get free own their own.
I agree. Being tied in a tight hogtie makes doing this extremely challenging. But where would the fun be if escaping was easy?

MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Me, I'm voting/hoping for no escape.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 26

With her hands tied near her ankles, Jennifer still has trouble trying to reach the knots binding Sydney. Once she is in position, she is able to start untying them. She starts on the knots binding Sydney in the hog tie. Once these are undone, it takes a minute for Sydney to realize she is free from the hogtie and once she does, she moves and repositions, causing her to be out of reach of Jennifer again.

Jennifer grunts frustration into her gag but Sydney realizes what happens and backs up to Jennifer so that Jennifer can reach the knots binding her wrists. Sydney had been tied up for a while causing the knots to be pulled tight. It takes several minutes of work before Sydney’s wrists are finally free.

Having her wrists free only gives Sydney so much movement since her elbows are still tied. Sydney writhes around a little trying to move her arms and finally realizes there is only so much she can do without more work. However, she also realizes she is now able to fairly easily reach Jennifer’s knots and begins untying Jennifer’s hogtie.

Once the ropes are untied binding Jennifer’s hands to her feet, Jennifer experiences some more freedom but her elbows are still tied to her knees and her wrists are still tied together. Both young ladies giggle into their gags as they work to free themselves.

Sydney backs up to Jennifer and unties the ropes binding Jennifer’s elbows to her knees. This frees Jennifer’s arms some but her wrists are still tied. With her tied hands, she is easily able to untie the ropes binding Sydney’s elbows. Sydney’s hands and arms are finally free and she is able to reach back and undo her gag. She then starts untying her knees and ankles while Jennifer still sits there with her hands, legs, and ankles still tied, and her gag still in her mouth.

Once Sydney is totally free, she looks over at Megan and says, “Can you come over here and help me with Jennifer?”

“Help you with Jennifer?” Megan askes, slightly confused.

Megan walks over to Jennifer as Sydney unties Jennifer’s wrists. Once Jennifer’s wrists are untied, Sydney quickly grabs Jennifer’s wrists and pulls them behind her back. Jennifer grunts into her gag. Megan realizes what Sydney is doing and helps to hold Jennifer’s wrists behind her back while Sydney grabs some rope and binds Jennifer’s wrists together behind her back.

Sydney wraps the rope around Jennifer’s wrists 6 times then ties it off snuggly. She then wraps the rope between Jennifer’s wrists twice, and around the outside of her wrist bindings, and knots it on top of her wrist bindings where she can’t reach them, pulling it tight and cinching the entire tie.

Once they are finished, Jennifer is left bound hand and foot, and gagged, also with her legs tied below the knees.

“Sorry, Jennifer, but never trust anyone in a tie up game,” Sydney says.

Jennifer looks at Megan and Sydney and grunts into her gag. Sydney then looks at Megan and says, “your turn.”

To be continued…
Last edited by Trammel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Love that twist. Can't say it was wholly unexpected.
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

Look likes Megan is up next! Will she have any better luck?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Love that twist. Can't say it was wholly unexpected.
But I can say that it was wholly delightful.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago “Sorry, Jennifer, but never trust anyone in a tie up game,” Sydney says.
Hmmm, trust is something you need in a tie-up game, why would you let yourself get tied up in the first place. But we all know that trust and staying tied a little longer can go hand in hand (as my own stories show).

I'll bet there will be a moment in the not too distant future where this line might come back to haunt Sydney.
This fun story keeps on giving...

Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Will Megan get tied or will she re-tie Sydney. Or will someone else appear and tie them both. The possibilities are lovely
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[/quote]
Hmmm, trust is something you need in a tie-up game, why would you let yourself get tied up in the first place. But we all know that trust and staying tied a little longer can go hand in hand (as my own stories show).

I'll bet there will be a moment in the not too distant future where this line might come back to haunt Sydney.
This fun story keeps on giving...
[/quote]
I was going to say... :lol:

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

My occupation is in horticulture which gets quite busy during the growing season, leaving me less time for other pursuits such as this. I will be updating as time permits so please be patient.

Trammel

Active story:

Recently finished story:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago leaving me less time for other pursuits such as this. I will be updating as time permits so please be patient.
No worries, we understand. I will patiently wait for the next chapter...

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 27

“All right,” Megan says while turning around and placing her hands behind her back. “I guess I deserve this”

“Hold your hands together palm to palm,” Sydney instructs. Megan does as instructed. Sydney wraps the white, cotton, 3/8 inch clothes line rope around Megan’s wrists 6 times and ties it off, then wraps the rope around those rope bindings, and between Megan’s wrists, 3 times before cinching it tight. This firmly held Megan’s wrists together behind her back. Then, Sydney takes more rope and wrapped it around Megan’s elbows several times, pulling it tight and pulling Megan’s elbows to within a couple inches of each other.

“Ouch,” Megan said.

“Aww, is that too tight,” Sydney mocked.

“It’s OK,” Megan replied. “Just tighter than I expected.

Sydney knotted the rope binding Megan’s elbows together. She then took another rope and wrapped it around Megan’s chest, above and below her breasts, pulled it tight and knotted it, binding Megan’s arms to her sides.

“You don’t want me to get out of this, do you?” Megan asked.

“Not any more than you wanted me to escape. Of course, I’m thinking Jennifer may be a bit dismayed that I’m tying you this tight because her chances of you helping her may be decreasing.

Jennifer grunted into her gag.

Sydney then proceeded to tie Megan’s ankles together, wrapping rope around her ankles 3 times and knotting it, then wrapping rope between Megan’s ankles and around the outside of her ankle bindings and cinching it tight. She repeated this just below Megan’s knees, always tying the cinching knot on the back side of Megan’s legs. Megan could feel she was very well bound and was not likely to escape.

“Gee, thanks, Syd. How long do we have to stay like this?”

“Like that? Not long,” Sydney replied. She then took another length of rope and pulled Megan over so that she was sitting with her feet near Jennifer’s knees, and Jennifer was sitting with her feet near Megan’s knees. Sydney positioned Jennifer’s legs over top of Megan’s, then proceeded to bind Jennifer’s ankle bindings to Megan’s knee bindings, wrapping the rope around the young ladies’ bound legs several times and tying it off before then wrapping rope around the bindings and between their respective knees and ankles and cinching it tight.

When she was done, she repeated this process, tying Megan’s ankle bindings to Jennifer’s knee bindings, then cinching that tie tight. It was difficult for the young ladies to sit up like this so Sydney laid them on their sides after they were bound together. She also gave each one of them a pillow for their heads.

“See,” Sydney said. “I didn’t leave you like that for more than a few minutes. However, I think you will be like this for a while.”

“This is mean,” Megan said.

“You are right,” Sydney said. “It is mean that you are making so much noise. With that, Sydney takes a sock and stuffs it in Megan’s mouth. She then ties a scarf into Megan’s mouth and around the back of her neck, tightly holding the sock in place.

“There,” Sydney says. “Now I will have some peace and quiet. You two have fun trying to escape, OK?”

To be continued…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Once again a lovely installment in this story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic