Megan and Sydney. Bound to be roommates F+/F+ (Final part posted 9/27/2022)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Megan and Sydney. Bound to be roommates F+/F+ (Final part posted 9/27/2022)

Post by Trammel »

Note: The first parts were previously posted as one complete story and have now been expanded and edited. Therefore, some comments may seem out of order. There is more to come. Promise!

Sydney is an attractive young lady, active in her church and rather popular. She has a sweet personality but at times she can be feisty in a competitive way. Sydney has her own apartment which she shares with a roommate, Megan. Megan is a bit of a tom boy.

Both of these young women, in their early 20's, work during the day and have an active lifestyle. Sydney is fit and competitive with short brown hair and slightly tanned skin and likes a challenge. She is the only girl in her family and she has a couple brothers. Megan is an only child. She is a bit of a tom boy with dark hair and fair skin. She likes music and was very active in scouts when growing up.

Sydney's brothers were generally nice to her when she was growing up but they had gotten interested in tie up games and had involved Sydney in their fun. Sydney didn’t mind when her brothers tied her up. The ties were generally not real complicated and she got pretty expert at escaping from them. This frustrated her brothers and it became a game. Her brothers would dare her to let them tie her up and she would try to find a way to escape, which she always did.

What frustrated Sydney's brothers even more was that, being competitive, she got very good at tying them up. She occasionally did that as retribution and would leave them tied up for a time to get back at them. Sydney enjoyed the tie up games but all that ended after she graduated from high school, moved out of the house and got a job. Sydney often thought about how much fun those games were and sometimes wished she could try it again.

Sydney and Megan are spending the early evening at the apartment and they begin talking about what their home life had been like. Both girls are wearing blue jeans. Sydney is wearing a bright yellow t-shirt and Megan is wearing a light green t-shirt.

“Yeah, things were pretty good at home,” Sydney says. I had 2 brothers who could be annoying but I could handle myself around them.”

“I was an only child,” Megan said. “I know boys can be annoying sometimes. What kinds of things did they do?”

“Mostly normal boy stuff,” Sydney said. “They would pretend to fight and get rough. They also got interested in playing tie up games.”

“What are tie up games?” Megan asked, curious. “You mean like the score is tied up in the 4th quarter of the football game?”

“No,” Sydney answered. “More like one brother ties up the other brother.”

“Oh wow,” Megan replied. “Why did they do that?”

“I don’t know how it got started. Cops and robbers. Cowboys and Indians. Somehow one of them would end up being tied up. They even got me involved.”

“They got you involved?” Megan asked, curious.

“Yeah,” Sydney said. “I think they got tired of tying each other up. They told me the Indians needed to capture a damsel and I was their only sister.”

“Lucky you,” Megan said. “What did they do to you?”

“Well, it got to be a game. They would capture me, tie my hands behind my back, even tie me to a tree, and celebrate because I was captured.”

“How long did they keep you tied up?” Megan asked, curious.

“That’s the thing,” Sydney replied. "They had been in scouts but for some reason either they never mastered knot tying, or I was a great escape artist, but I would always get free and that would frustrate them so, a few days later, they would do it again.”

“So they tied you up on a regular basis?” Megan asked, curious.

“Yeah,” Sydney answered. “And I escaped on a regular basis. However, after I escaped, I would sometimes ambush them, telling one or both of them I was going to take them prisoner. They would let me. After all, they knew if they didn’t I would stop being their damsel. I got very good at tying them up. I actually read the sections in their scout books on knot tying that they apparently skimmed over. They couldn’t escape and would get mad at me. I would just laugh at them.”

“That’s hilarious,” Megan replied. “I’ve never been tied up in my life but it sounds like you had fun doing it.”

“I did,” Sydney said. “It sounds strange but after I graduated from high school I moved out of the house and we never did that stuff anymore. I actually miss it sometimes.”

“You miss being tied up?” Megan asked.

“Yeah, it may sound strange but those games were fun," Sydney said. “It was a challenge to be tied up and try to get loose. There was an odd feeling of peace when I was tied up and a feeling of satisfaction after I was able to escape. Sometimes it was really difficult to get loose but I was able to do it and that made me feel really good.”

“Was there ever a time you couldn’t get loose?” Megan asked.

“Believe it or not, I don’t remember ever not being able to get loose. My brothers were not great knot tiers.”

Megan pondered this for a bit, then curiosity got the best of her.

“Would you want to try it with me sometime?” Megan asked hesitantly.

“You want to tie me up?” Sydney asked, surprised.

“Well, you could start by tying me up,” Megan suggested. “After hearing what you said, I’m curious what it would feel like.”

This surprised Sydney. It was not what she was expecting. However, if Megan really wanted to try it, why not? Sydney made a suggestion.

“OK,” Sydney said. “We have some time this evening before you need to leave. Would you like to try it now?”

“Now?” Megan replied, not expecting it to happen so soon. “Sure,” she answered tentatively.

To be continued...
Last edited by Trammel 1 year ago, edited 87 times in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Nice story but I have to admit I much prefer hands tied behind the back
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago Nice story but I have to admit I much prefer hands tied behind the back
I like some variety. I have been tied up as I described here and if done right it is quite inescapable, and just as immobilizing as I described. I like being able to see my tied wrists but to be unable to get to them or do anything about it.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago
Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago Nice story but I have to admit I much prefer hands tied behind the back
I like some variety. I have been tied up as I described here and if done right it is quite inescapable, and just as immobilizing as I described. I like being able to see my tied wrists but to be unable to get to them or do anything about it.
IMO both point of views have their positives! :)
Well told story, I like it!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago
Trammel wrote: 2 years ago
IMO both point of views have their positives! :)
Well told story, I like it!
I agree. A majority of the time I have been tied up it has been hands behind back. Perhaps that is why I find the frontal hog tie method I described to be intriguing. I am not into extreme bondage but there are many great methods to tie a person up and most are fine. Like I said, I like variety!

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 2

“Here’s what we can do,” Sydney said. “I can start by tying you up, showing you how to tie the knots to make it difficult to escape. Then, you can tie me up and I can demonstrate my great escape skills. Does that sound like a plan?”

“Sure,” Megan answered with a mix of excitement and anxiety. Megan had never been tied up before but she was fine with trying it. In fact, she was rather excited by the idea.

“Hey Megan,” Sydney called, “Remember that ridiculously long 100-foot cotton clothes line we bought last week? We certainly don’t need anything that long for a clothes line so I can cut some lengths from that and we can use that.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Megan replied.

Sydney took the cotton clothes line and cut off several 6-foot sections and carried them back into the main room. Megan looked at them wide eyed.

“OK, Megan. Sit here on the floor with your feet out in front of you.”

“OK,” Megan said, doing as Sydney requested.

Sydney wrapped one section of rope several times around Megan’s ankles and tied it off, then wrapped it around the rope between her ankles and cinched it tight. She then repeated this just above Megan’s knees. Sydney noticed Megan wince a little bit.

“Does that hurt?” Sydney asked.

“No,” Megan replied. “I just hadn’t expected it to be that tight. It feels kind of funny.”

“There’s more where that came from,” Sydney replied. “Now put your wrists together, palm to palm, in front of you.”

Megan complied and Sydney tied her wrists together in the same way as her legs and ankles, cinching the rope tight. Megan watched as the rope was wrapped around and tightened over her wrists, the white rope contrasting with her light skin tone.

“I’m started to appreciate how your brothers felt,” Megan said.

“Just wait,” Sydney replied, enjoying Megan’s reaction to being bound for the first time. “Now lean forward and stretch your wrists toward your knees.”

Megan looked at Sydney and said, “You wouldn’t.”

“I would. Now do it.”

Megan leaned forwards and Sydney began fastening Megan’s wrists to her knee bindings. Megan could only watch as Sydney tied the knots out of her reach, on the back side of her knees, and Megan was immobilized.

“There, how’s that?” Sydney asked.

Megan tried to move and realized that with her wrists bound to her knees and her ankles and knees tied together, she was completely immobilized.

“I feel pretty stuck,” Megan said.

Sydney picked up some duct tape. “Any last words?”

“You wouldn’t”, Megan said, trying to move but realizing she was helpless.

“I would,” exclaimed Sydney. Sydney put several strips of duct tape over Megan's mouth, making sure Megan's long, dark hair was lifted out of the way. Megan was surprised since she had never been gagged. Sydney looked at Megan with a grin of satisfaction.

“See what you can do,” Sydney said.

Megan was surprised how restrictive the tie was. She could barely move. Since this was the first time Megan had been tied up, she was not sure what to do to escape. She struggled against her bonds to no avail. All her bindings were secure and there was no way she could even begin to squeeze her hands out of the ropes binding her wrists.

Megan could not move very well and certainly couldn't sit up or crawl around. She was totally helpless but she was actually having fun. With her wrists tied to her knees, she could not raise her wrists anywhere near her mouth to try to untie the knots but, of course, the tape gag would preclude that anyway.

“How long do want to try to escape?” Sydney asked. Megan tried to answer but could utter nothing intelligible through her gag. Sydney told her to try to escape and she would check back in a little bit.

Megan wondered, "How do you define a little bit?"

Sydney left the room and Megan was left, bound and gagged. She struggled against her bindings some more but they were tight and secure. Even though she could look at her bound hands she could not see or reach any of the knots. It seemed like a long time that she laid there.

After about 30 minutes, Sydney returned to the room, snickering at Megan’s predicament. Sydney removed the tape gag.

“I’m pretty sure I’m stuck,” Meghan said.

Sydney just looked at her and said, "That's too bad."

After 10 more minutes, Sydney asked, “You’re looking pretty helpless there, Megan. Would you like me to untie you.”

Reluctantly, Megan admitted defeat. Sydney began to untie Meghan. It took several minutes to untie Megan’s bindings.

“My brothers were not so kind to me,” Sydney said. “They would not untie me. I would have to figure it out for myself and that’s what I want to do this evening.”

After Megan was untied, she rubbed her wrists.

“Wow, that was tight,” Megan remarked. “Still, it was fun to be tied up and try to escape."

"I'm glad you liked it," Sydney said. "Sorry it was so tight. I didn't want to hurt you but tight is how I roll."

"That's OK. It wasn't too tight, just tight enough that I wasn't getting out of it," said Megan."So, Syd, are you ready to receive my revenge.”

“Sure, but remember, I actually don’t want you untying me. I am great at escaping and I will be able to do it.”

“OK. You asked for it.”

Megan was a little reluctant to leave Sydney tied up but Sydney had been telling her what an escape artist she was so it sounded like a plan. After all, escape seemed impossible to Megan so she wanted to see how Sydney could do it. While Sydney did not know it, Megan had spent a lot of time in scouts practicing knot tying and had won several badges and contests. She not only had read the scout book on knot tying but mastered it, unknown to Sydney.

Megan had no experience tying up a person but had been taking mental notes as Sydney had tied her up. As Megan struggled to free herself, she took note of how the knots were placed out of her reach, how the ropes were cinched tight, and how important that was to making the tie effective. All these ties were basically the same ties she had practiced for years in scouts binding together logs and sticks.

“OK, Syd, are you ready?”

To be continued...
Last edited by Trammel 2 years ago, edited 7 times in total.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 3

“OK, Megan, see what you can do.” Sydney feared this might be amateur night for her getting tied up. She wasn’t expecting much from Megan but she was curious how Megan would do and how long it would take for her to free herself, considering it had been several years since she had last done this.

Megan tied Sydney in essentially the same way she had been tied, wrapping the rope 5 times each around Sydney’s ankles, knees, and wrists and cinching the ropes tight. When she tied Sydney’s wrists to her knees, she made sure the knots were well out of reach behind Sydney's knees. When Megan was finished, she looked at her helpless captive and was satisfied she had done her best.

Sydney tested the ropes which bound her wrists, arms, and legs and said, “Wow, Megan, this is good. Where did you learn to tie like this.”

“I guess all those years in scouts apparently paid off,” Megan said. “So how long do you want me to give you?”

“I told you I can escape from this,” Sydney said confidently. “Give me as long as it takes.”

Remembering how helpless she had felt, Megan was reluctant to leave Sydney like this. "Are you absolutely sure?" Megan asked.

Sydney replied confidently, " Yes. I was known as the escape artist of the family. This will not be a problem."

“Well, OK” Megan said, “I had promised Sarah I would help her with a project this evening so I need to be leaving. Have fun escaping. I’m already a bit late. I told Sarah I would come by around 7:00 PM and it is already 7:15.”

Megan grabbed the duct tape and applied several layers over Sydney's mouth, tape gagging her.

“There, the finishing touches,” Megan said proudly. “I will be at Sarah’s until around midnight, after you have escaped and gone to bed. Have fun and let me know how long it takes you to get out. I hope it’s not too easy since I’ve never done this before.” Megan grabbed her coat and her car keys and left Sydney bound and gagged on the floor.

“Sydney grunted a goodbye through her gag.”

Sydney could not believe the evening had taken this turn. She knew she had fun playing these games with her brothers but that was several years ago. It had been fun tying up Megan and watching her struggle. Sydney had no worries about the situation she was left in. She had never had much trouble escaping when her brothers tied her up and she was certain it would be no different now, especially since Megan had never tied anyone up before.

Now, bound and gagged on the floor, Sydney was realizing just how much fun those childhood games had been. She enjoyed the feeling of being bound, but she enjoyed even more the challenge of figuring out how to escape from her predicament. Sydney was quite analytical. Being tied up was like a puzzle and escape was like trying to figure out how to fit the pieces together.

Sydney began by evaluating her predicament. She was bound with her wrists palm to palm, cinched tight and tied to her knees. The knots binding her wrists to her knees were located out of her reach, behind her legs, and the knots on her wrist ties were also well out of reach. Her ankles were also bound.

She began by testing the tightness of her bonds. They were tight. She spent some time struggling with her wrist bonds, trying to develop some slack or loosen a knot. It was not working. In fact, the knots seemed to be getting tighter as she struggled. Her hands had gotten bigger over the years than when she was younger so it was going to be more difficult to squeeze her hands out of the ropes like she did when she was younger.

This was not going to be easy. There was absolutely no way to free her hands as the ropes were quite secure around her wrists. Sydney tried to curl into a fetal position to get her knees and wrist ties near her mouth but she could not get her hands any closer than maybe 12 inches from her mouth. Even if she could, the knots would be even further out of reach behind her knees. Besides, with her tape gag how could she use her teeth anyway?

She remembered there was a scissors in the next room. Sydney tried to see if she could crawl in that direction but with her ankles bound and her wrists tied to her knees, that was not possible. Sydney’s brothers had hog tied her a couple times, and this was every bit as immobilizing as being hog tied. Even if she could get into the other room, the scissors were up in a drawer, well out of reach. Her cell phone was also in the other room, just as out of reach.

Sydney was stuck but that was OK. She had been tied up and stuck many times before and had always figured it out. Sydney relaxed and took a break from trying to escape. Laying there bound, gagged and helpless was a nice feeling. There was no need to hurry.

She looked down at her wrists again. The rope was wrapped around her wrists 5 times then cinched tight. The white rope was tight on her slightly tanned skin. This would probably leave a mark for a while. The ropes around her knees and ankles were just as tight but were wound over her pants and socks.

As she laid there, Sydney thought about the games she played with her brothers, and about this situation now. She thought about how helpless she felt. Wouldn’t it be embarrassing if she couldn’t escape, she thought. But, of course, that would never happen. She would figure this out.

Time dragged on. After resting for a while, Sydney resumed her struggles but made no progress. The ropes remained tight and secure. Meghan was really good at this, much better than her brothers had been. After going through several rounds of struggling and resting, Sydney began to realize that this was not going the way her games had gone with her brothers. She had been bound now for about an hour and had made no progress toward escaping.

To be continued...
Last edited by Trammel 2 years ago, edited 5 times in total.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 4

After more struggling Sydney was struck with a stark realization, one which she had not been confronted with in previous games. She was bound hand and foot, gagged, and totally helpless, and she simply could not free herself. Furthermore, it was only about 8:30 PM and Megan would not be home for hours. Sydney panicked a bit, struggling mightily against her bonds, then relaxed. Struggling was not helping and was only hurting her wrists. If she was going to be bound for hours, she did not need to add extra pain to the mix.

Sydney laid there and thought about her situation. As the time dragged by slowly, she tried to imagine anything she had not yet thought of which could help her escape. Being tape gagged, she could not call for help. All she could muster was a soft grunt. She would lay here quietly, accept her fate, and continue to try to figure a way out of this.

It was now going on 10:00 PM. It would still be a couple hours before Megan said she would be home. She had assured Megan she could escape. Megan was a good-hearted young lady. How would she react when she returned and discovered Sydney bound and gagged on the floor, just the way she had left her?

Sydney had told her it was OK, that she would be able to escape. She certainly didn’t want her roommate feeling guilty or feeling like she had hurt or tortured Sydney. That certainly was not the intent.

It was very difficult for Sydney to move, even a little. She was laying on her side which caused her shoulder to hurt. With great effort, she could manage to flip herself over to her other side. She would do this periodically and this helped. However, flipping over was a far cry from moving to the scissors or cell phone. That was not going to happen.

While Sydney had been enjoying the feeling of being bound, this was getting old. Her wrists hurt, her shoulders hurt, her knees and ankles hurt, and she was totally helpless. The gag was quite uncomfortable. Still, in an odd way she was enjoying the helpless feeling. She was still glad they had done this, even though she wished she had not asked Meghan to leave her.

11:00 came and went and Sydney was getting drowsy and was nodding off. She fell asleep and was awakened by the turning of the key in the door as Megan returned home. Megan took one look at Sydney and let out a little scream.

“Sydney, what happened? I thought you said you could escape. I am so sorry.”

Sydney helplessly looked up at Megan and grunted. Megan removed her tape gag.

“I was certain I could escape but the ropes were too tight,” Sydney admitted in defeat and embarrassment.

"Well, you asked for it", Megan said. "Serves you right. I should just leave you but I guess you want me to untie you?"

"That would be nice," Sydney said.

Well, you can just wait. I have some things to do first," Megan said.

Megan walked in the other room.

"Don't just leave me here," Sydney cried.

"I already did, at your request, Megan said. "You can wait a bit longer."

Sydney laid there bound and helpless. She could hear Megan moving about the house and going in the bathroom. Then it was quiet for some time.

Finally, Megan came back into the room.

"So, you are the family escape artist, are you?" Megan taunted.

Sydney blushed.

"So let's see you escape," Megan teased.

"I can't," Sydney said in defeat.

"Well why not?"

Sydney looked at Megan. "Where did you learn to tie like this? I thought you never tied anyone up."

"I've done tons of tying in my life in scouts. I never tied up people but I was proficient at knot tying. Apparently, that translated well to tying you up."

After a little more teasing and some tickling, Megan began untying Sydney. This took some time because Sydney’s struggles had tightened some of the knots. Sydney explained how she had been trying to escape but this tie was so much better than what her brothers had done.

After several minutes, Meghan had untied Sydney’s wrists and they both set about undoing the rest of the ropes. As Sydney had suspected, there were pronounced, red rope marks on her wrists. Her joints ached.

“I am sorry for leaving you like that,” Megan apologized.

“There’s no reason to apologize,” Sydney assured her. “I asked you to do it. It was a lot of fun trying to escape, just as I had done with her brothers. I just had not anticipated being tied up for that long, but I’m still glad we did it. By the way, congratulations on your knot tying skills. You tied me up better than I had ever been tied up by my brothers. I actually wouldn’t mind doing it again sometime. Perhaps the next time I could figure out how to escape.”

Meghan just looked at her like she was nuts but she believed Sydney when she said she had enjoyed it.

“Believe it or not I had fun too,” Megan said. Maybe we could try it again sometime. And maybe next time I can see if my escape skills are any better than yours.”

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

WOW, [mention]Trammel[/mention], two stories at once is fantastic. I enjoyed this one. I really hope to see a lot more of you work as time goes on. Sydney reminds us that we should always be careful what we ask for. We might get it.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I relished the opportunity to write about Sydney "getting it." Too much fun. The saga continues. There's more where that came from. Thanks for the positive feedback.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 5

The next morning, Sydney was already up when Megan came into the kitchen.

“How are you this morning, Syd?”

“OK,” Sydney replied. “I slept well. I think being tied up so long wore me out. I have some rope marks on my wrists but otherwise I’m fine. I guess I’ll be wearing long sleeves today.”

“I can’t imagine what that was like,” Megan said. “Were you scared?”

“No,” Sydney replied. “For quite some time I just expected I would be able to free myself. Even after I realized I couldn’t I knew you would be home eventually so it just became a matter of waiting.”

“You were tied up a long time. What did you do all that time?”

“What did I do? I was tied up! It’s not like I could walk around the house. To be honest, I spent a lot of time struggling and trying to escape, then I would just rest. Even after it became apparent I was stuck I would still periodically try to get out.”

“That had to be uncomfortable.”

“It was. The ropes were tight and I felt like a roped calf in a cattle roping rodeo with my wrists bound to my ankles. I really couldn’t do anything. The tape gag was also uncomfortable but I couldn’t do anything about it. I had thought it would be easier to escape with my hands in front, but bound to my knees I just couldn’t move.”

“I felt bad when I opened the door and saw you,” said Megan. “Once I knew you were basically OK, it was funny.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” Sydney said.

“You really thought you could get out of that?” Megan asked.

“I did,” Sydney said. “I had done it many times before. I have to admit, you kicked my butt but overall, it was fun.”

“I guess,” Megan replied. “You really want to try that again sometime?”

“I do,” replied Sydney. “And you.”

“Sure,” Megan said.

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 6

The next several days were busy. Megan and Sydney had their respective jobs and many other obligations.

A couple weeks later, it was a long weekend and both young ladies were off work. It was Friday evening and they were each dressed casually. Sydney wore a shirt with elbow length sleeves, long pants and white socks. Meghan wore a long sleeve knit shirt, long pants and grey wool socks.

Megan jokingly brought up Sydney’s predicament a couple weeks ago. Megan had thought a lot about that night, including the shock of coming home and finding Sydney bound on the floor of their apartment. Megan was intrigued by what that must have felt like. Having had a lot of experience with knot tying in scouts, she also believed she might be able to escape if tied up.

After some normal evening banter, Megan brought up Sydney’s failed escape again and asked if she could try escaping.

“Hey Syd?”

“Yeah?”

“Remember when you spent the evening bound and gagged?”

“Uh, how could I forget?”

“Well, I’ve been thinking about it and, well, can we try a tie up challenge?”

“What do you mean?” Sydney asked.

“Well, Sydney, you tied me up a couple weeks ago but I didn’t have a huge amount of time to try to escape. I would like to try it again.”

“Really?” Sydney replied, “Sure, I guess. It could be fun, but don’t expect me to go easy on you.”

“Give it your best shot,” Megan replied.

“You asked for it.”

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Megan and Sydney are quickly becoming one of my favorite duos on this site. I bet they’re going to have lots of fun with this challenge. And lots of rope.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Yes [mention]TightsBound[/mention] I like them too, and I prefer rope to tape although I cannot rule anything out!

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 7

Sydney was a bit surprised by this but figured why not? Sydney had always enjoyed the tie up games she played with her brothers. If Megan enjoyed them too, perhaps Sydney’s tie up game interest could be re-kindled. In fact, they could make a contest out of it.

“Tell you what,” Sydney said. “I will tie you up and you try to escape. If you do, then you can tie me up and I can try to escape.”

“What if I can’t get out?” Megan asked.

“Then I get to laugh at you!” Sydney replied. “I might even still let you tie me up, after I laugh at you of course.”

“Is there a time limit?” Megan asked.

“Only if you want there to be,” Sydney replied.

“What about one hour each, or if I say uncle it means I give up.”

“Fair enough,” Sydney replied.

Sydney got out the ropes they had used a couple weeks earlier which had held her for hours. Megan had done a very good job tying up Sydney last time. Sydney remembered this and decided that even though Megan hadn’t meant any harm, Megan needed some pay back, even if it was just for fun.

“Remember when you left me tied up here all evening a couple weeks ago,” Sydney asked.

“How could I forget,” Megan answered,” but it’s not like I did it on purpose.”

“I know,” Sydney answered. “Still, paybacks are hell.”

“I said I was sorry.”

“I know. And I wanted you to leave me. But…here, sit down.”

Sydney pulled out a low backed kitchen chair. Megan sat down in the chair. Since their previous tie up game was her only experience with ever being tied up and Meghan had her wrists tied in front, Megan put her wrists together in front of her as she had the last time.

“Uh, no,” Sydney said, “this time we are doing this a bit differently. Put your hands in back of the chair and cross your wrists.”

“So, you’re tying my hands behind my back this time?” Megan asked.

“That’s the idea. Trust me, you’ll love it.”

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Looking forward how you will continue this Story!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 8

“OK,” Megan said. She was curious about this but she crossed her wrists behind the chair and then Sydney wrapped rope around Megan’s wrists several times horizontally and tied it off. Then she wrapped rope around her wrists again perpendicular to the first wrapping, and tied that off. She then wrapped more rope around all the bindings, between Megan’s wrists, and cinched the entire tie tight.

“How’s that,” Sydney asked.

“Pretty tight,” Megan replied.

“Does it hurt? Sydney asked.

“No,” Megan replied.

“Good,” Sydney replied. “By the way, I’m not done.”

Sydney took rope from Megan’s wrist bindings and wound it around the back of the chair and tied that out of reach of Megan’s fingers.

Megan tugged on her wrist bindings and remarked, “wow! You don’t mess around. I’m even tied to the chair!”

“I’m still not done yet,” Sydney replied. Sydney doubled up a length of rope and wrapped it around Megan’s elbows, pulling it tight and drawing Megan’s elbows within a couple inches of each other.

“That’s tight,” Megan exclaimed.

“I know,” Sydney replied, “That’s the idea.”

Sydney then took the rope from Megan’s elbows and wrapped it around Megan’s chest above and below her breasts, pulling it tight and tying it off in front well away from Meghan’s fingers.

“Wow,” Megan said, “Can I start trying to escape now?”

“Wait until I’m finished,” Sydney replied.

“You’re not finished?”

“No.”

To be continued...
Last edited by Trammel 2 years ago, edited 7 times in total.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

BoundBabysitter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundBabysitter »

This was a nice read. It would be a really fun time between friends to do stuff like that :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Thank you [mention]BoundBabysitter[/mention] , I think it would be fun too! Where do I find friends like that? ;)

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 9

Sydney then went in front of Megan, wrapping rope around her ankles several times and tying it tight. Then she wrapped rope around the outside of Megan’s ankle bindings and between her ankles, cinching it tight. She repeated this just above Megan’s knees. Sydney then tied Megan’s ankles to the leg of the chair.

“There, now I’m done. How does that feel?” Sydney asked.

“Like I might be here for a while,” Meghan replied.

“I think that might be likely,” Sydney answered. “Have fun. Let me know if you need anything, except being untied of course. I’m setting the timer for one hour. Good luck.”

“You are going to untie me if I can’t get out, right?” Meghan asked, slightly concerned.

“You know, you really should ask questions like that BEFORE you’re tied up. You’re kind of at my mercy right now. However, I will untie you when your hour is up, probably, but you said you wanted time to escape and we have lots of time.”

Megan squirmed. This was only the second time Megan had ever been tied up and she had never been tied up like this. She was bound hand and foot to the chair, quite securely. She could not see how her wrists were tied behind her back but she could tell they were tied quite securely.

“So, you say you could generally get loose when tied up like this,” Megan asked.

“I don’t know about if I was tied up like you are now. My brothers tied me up a lot but they weren’t that good at it.”

“Your brothers may not have been very good at tying you up but from what I can tell you are pretty good at it,” Megan said.

“I know,” Sydney said. “Ain’t it great?”

Megan had limited movement but she could move her fingers a bit. She could feel several ropes encircling each wrist. These ropes were cinched around each wrist allowing for no slack. There was no way to squeeze her hands out of the loops around her wrists. In fact, she couldn’t get the ropes around her wrists to budge at all, especially with her elbows tied. She could not move here legs either since they were tied together and tied to the leg of the chair.

Megan felt quite helpless and she had no idea how to get out of this. She could tell Sydney was amused. Still, oddly, she was enjoying this. It was fun.

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 10

“Hey Syd, can I ask a question.”

“Sure,” said Sydney.

When you play these tie up games, do you enjoy being tied up.”

“Do I enjoy it? It’s hard to explain,” Sydney answered, “but yes, I do. It’s fun. It’s a challenge to try to escape.”

“OK,” Megan said, “but do you enjoy being tied up even when you can’t get out.”

Sydney thought for a moment. “I guess I do. I can’t explain it but yes.”

“Me too,” said Megan. “I’m actually enjoying this. Kind of an adrenaline rush.”

“Well, that’s good because it looks like you will be tied up for a while,” Sydney joked.

“You got that right,” Megan said. “These ropes are really secure. I have no idea how to get out of this.”

“Well, keep trying. I’m giving you plenty of time. Why don’t you pretend you are being held hostage? It may give you some incentive to try to escape before your hostage taker disposes of you.”

Sydney looked at her tied up roommate. She has done a number on Megan. Megan looked quite helpless with her arms pulled behind her back and her wrists, chest, and ankles secured to the chair.

“I think if I’m being held hostage, I might be at the hostage taker’s mercy,” Megan said.

“Or at my mercy,” Sydney said. “I think I need to make you feel a little bit more like a hostage.”

“What do you mean by that?” Megan asked.

“You’ll see.”

“I don’t like the sound of that.”

Sydney went to a drawer and got a bandana. She then walked over in front of Megan, kneeled down, and began removing her shoes and socks.

“What are you doing?” Megan asked.

“I’m working on making you more of a hostage.”

“O…K.”

After Megan’s shoes and socks were removed, Sydney reached up and squeezed Megan’s nose causing Megan to open her mouth and say, “Hey…”

Just long enough to stuff one of the socks in Meghan’s mouth. Then Sydney secured the sock in place with the bandana, tying it around the back of Meghan’s neck.

“There, now you really look like a hostage.”

“Guuhh, unkssmmpphh,” was all Megan could mumble through her gag.

Sydney looked at her and laughed. “You are really a sight!”

To be continued...
Last edited by Trammel 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

This is a fun story, but I have to ask...I\m seeing a large space at the end of each installment , with a line (like a subtraction mark) inside a circle. What does that mean? Or is that a glitch on my end?
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Elusive_Lady wrote: 2 years ago This is a fun story, but I have to ask...I\m seeing a large space at the end of each installment , with a line (like a subtraction mark) inside a circle. What does that mean? Or is that a glitch on my end?
Namely, because I am technologically challenged. I think I fixed it. Please let me know if it is still a problem.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 11

Megan couldn’t believe Sydney stuffed her own sock in her mouth. She had been wearing it all day and it was gross. Megan was really stuck and the sock in her mouth was uncomfortable. She tried to get it out but that was not happening.

“Having fun?” asked Sydney.

“Mpphhhhh,” was all Megan could muster.

For Megan, this was interesting. She was learning just how restrictive being tied up was, especially tied up as securely as she was. She really wanted to impress Sydney and escape but she saw no way of doing that. The more she squirmed and struggled, the more Sydney grinned and laughed at her.

“You’re not getting out of that,” Sydney said.

“Mppphhhhh,” said Megan.

“Only 30 minutes left.”

“Mppphhhhh,” said Megan.

“You said that already,” Sydney said, laughing.

Now that Megan was gagged, and only had 30 minutes left, she had even more determination to find a way to escape.

Sydney pulled a chair over next to Megan, sat down and untied Megan’s ankles from the leg of the chair, then lifting her bound ankles and placing them on another chair. She then tied Megan’s ankles to the chair so that Megan’s legs were straight out and her bare feet were exposed.

“Mppphhhhh,” said Megan.

“Oh, quiet,” Sydney said. “You’ll love this.”

“Mppphhhhh,” said Megan.

Sydney then took a very thin test tube brush very lightly started stroking it across the soles of Megan’s feel.

Megan jerked as much as possible and tried to pull her bound legs away but she couldn’t do much with her legs bound to the chair as they were. Sydney was unrelenting, rubbing the tube brush over the soles of Megan’s feet and even between her toes.

Megan was beside herself, ready to explode through her gag. After a little more tickling fun, Sydney looked at the timer and said, “Oh wow, only 10 more minutes.” She walked around the back of Megan and inspected her wrists.

“Oddly, Megan, your wrists are still bound awfully tight. You don’t seem to be making much progress and you have less than 10 minutes. With so little time, I’ll be nice and undo your gag.”

Sydney untied the bandana and Megan was able to spit out the sock.

“That was gross. Why did you gag me like that that?” Megan asked as she tried to regain her composure from the tickling.

“Because I could,” Sydney answered. “Did it taste good?”

“No! It was gross.”

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic