Megan and Sydney. Bound to be roommates F+/F+ (Final part posted 9/27/2022)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Dpsiic[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]BoundBabysitter[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]MrBind[/mention] [mention]ludwig[/mention]

Part 15

It was awkward for Sydney to be tied up as she was and standing. She began testing the ropes that were binding her wrists. They were quite tight and secure, like the last time Sydney had been tied up, except this time her hands were behind her back. With her arms pinned to her side and her elbows tied, she was not able to move her arms or really maneuver to try to test her wrist bonds much.

“You don’t mess around, Megan.”

“No, I don’t. Especially when tying up someone who claims to be an escape artist. You do claim that, don’t you?”

“I did,” Sydney replied. “I did quite well at it with my brothers.”

“I’m not your brothers,” Megan replied. “You might be there for a while. You know, you look hilarious standing there tied up like that.”

“Thanks a lot,” Sydney answered, trying to figure out what to do in this predicament.

“Don’t think I’m going to let you hop anywhere and get a knife or scissors. That ain’t happening,” Megan said.

Sydney continued to be amazed how effectively Megan tied her up. She really couldn’t move her arms and her wrists were securely tied behind her back with the knots well out of reach. She kept searching for a weakness in her bonds and there didn’t seem to be one. She didn’t want to keep standing there like that but she figured if she sat down she may have trouble getting back up.

“What did you do to my wrists?” Sydney asked.

“Tied them together,” Megan answered nonchalantly. “Why?”

“They feel like they’re welded together. I can’t even move my wrists and I certainly can’t feel for any knots.”

“That’s the point, isn’t it?” Megan asked, laughing. “Having fun yet?”

“Yes, I’m having fun. I just wish I could figure this out.” Sydney enjoyed the tie up games and even though this seemed impossible she was having a blast. She couldn’t believe how much fun it was to be tied up like this. She was glad she had teased Megan and ended up tied like this.

“Well, I’m having a lot of fun at your expense. You’ve already been tied up for 20 minutes. You should have just about freed yourself by now, right?” Megan asked sarcastically. Megan walked in back of Sydney and inspected her wrists. “You haven’t made any progress, Syd. Those big fat hands just aren’t going to slip out of those nice, tight ropes.”

“Ha ha, funny,” Sydney said, blushing a bit. She could definitely feel how tight the ropes were around her wrists and she knew that she would need to untie some knots if she had any hope of escaping, but the knots were out of reach. She decided the only hope was to see how she was tied. She knew there was a mirror in the bathroom so she began to hop in that direction.

To be continued...
Last edited by Trammel 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
ludwig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ludwig »

Absolutely adorable couple, and their antics are sexy as hell ! I'm a huge lover of bare feet and tickling in bondage, so was hot to see Syd tickle torture Megan with the test-tube brush. :twisted:
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Excellent story. I can't believe I hadn't read.it earloer.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Excellent story. I can't believe I hadn't read.it earloer.
Thank you [mention]JulieG[/mention] . I'd be interested in your feedback on the MacKenzie story as well.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Dpsiic[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]BoundBabysitter[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]MrBind[/mention] [mention]ludwig[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention]

Part 16

Sydney began carefully hopping toward the bathroom.

“Hippity hop,” Megan said. “Going somewhere?”

“Yeah, I want to try to see how I’m tied in the mirror,” Sydney said.

“Go ahead, Syd, but no funny business or I might have to hog tie you for the night,” said Megan.

“Funny,” Sydney said.

“Yeah, it would be. Try me,” Megan said, smirking.

Sydney finally made it to the bathroom. Megan watched her closely to be sure she didn’t try to get a scissors, and because this whole show was incredibly amusing. Megan began to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” Sydney asked.

“You,” Megan answered. “You’re tied up so tight and, I don’t know, it’s just funny how helpless you are.”

“Ha ha,” Sydney said as she backed up to the light switch and fumbled to switch it on with her bound hands.

“Good job,” Megan said. “What’s your next trick?”

Sydney turned her back to the mirror and tried to look over her shoulder to see her bound wrists in the mirror.

“Good grief,” Sydney exclaimed. “You complained I killed your wrists. How the heck am I supposed to get my hands free when you have these ropes cinched like this?”

“You’re not supposed to get your hands free. Isn’t that the point?” Megan asked.

“All I can say is you are not my brothers,” Sydney said.

Megan looked at herself in a mirror and said, “You know, I never noticed before but you’re right!”

Sydney looked over her shoulder at her bound wrists. Any knots were well out of her reach. The way the ropes were cinched between her wrists made the rope form itself quite securely all the way around each wrist, with absolutely no slack, preventing any possibility of slipping her hands out. She was stuck.

“Twenty more minutes,” Megan said. “How’s it coming, Syd. Are you about out?”

“Funny,” Sydney said. “Not even close. You did a great job of tying me up.”

“Of course I did,” Megan said. “Years of practice in scouts. I knew I had a future in it. If only I could find a way to make money tying people up!”

“I wasn’t planning on paying you,” Sydney said, struggling with her ropes.

“That’s OK. You’d have trouble forking over any payment while tied up like that anyway,” Megan replied, chuckling.

To be continued…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago
“Hippity hop,” Megan said. “Going somewhere?”
To be continued…
:D :lol: :D
Loving it! Good read! :)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Thanks.for.the update
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Once more, a very good show. Your descriptions are graphic and the dialog is noteworthy.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

As they say at Mcds. I am loving it 👍
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

This is really great, the chapters are kinda long, but holds my interest, and leaves me wanting to see what's gonna happen next. Love imagining the girls bound :P
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

MrBind wrote: 2 years ago This is really great, the chapters are kinda long, but holds my interest, and leaves me wanting to see what's gonna happen next. Love imagining the girls bound :P
The first few sections are quite long. I was just getting my feet wet writing at that point and it would be complicated to go back and try to split them up. Since then I have tried to shorten them. Are the more recent parts better, length wise?

Active story:

Recently finished story:

MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

MrBind wrote: 2 years ago This is really great, the chapters are kinda long, but holds my interest, and leaves me wanting to see what's gonna happen next. Love imagining the girls bound :P
The first few sections are quite long. I was just getting my feet wet writing at that point and it would be complicated to go back and try to split them up. Since then I have tried to shorten them. Are the more recent parts better, length wise?
To me, still a little long, but still making me want more
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

MrBind wrote: 2 years ago
That's helpful. Thank you. I'm still learning. Maybe I'll be good at this one day!

Active story:

Recently finished story:

MissEscape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissEscape »

I haven't read much of this yet, but so far the escape games are fun to read...
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

MrBind wrote: 2 years ago
That's helpful. Thank you. I'm still learning. Maybe I'll be good at this one day!
You're doing real good now!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Dpsiic[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]BoundBabysitter[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]MrBind[/mention] [mention]ludwig[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]MissEscape[/mention]

Part 17

Sydney was realizing she would likely not escape as she stood in the bathroom. She was also realizing that at this point she needed to either just continue to stand there, bound hand and foot, or hop somewhere else and sit down. The advantage of remaining here was that as she continued to search for a way to escape, she would have access to the mirror.

She looked again at her bindings in the mirror and again began to search to see if there was any knot or rope which she could reach. She strained against the ropes to try to reach for knots and as she did so the rope tightened around her wrists.

“This is impossible,” Sydney said.

“Sure looks like it to me,” Megan said. “Don’t hurt yourself.”

“I’m trying to find some way just to reach one of these knots because there’s no way to squeeze out of this,” Sydney said.

“There’s no way to reach a knot either that I can see,” Megan replied.

Sydney took a break from her wrist bindings and looked down at her ankle and leg bindings. They were expertly cinched tight as well. After all those years of escaping from her brother’s ties, she was in danger of becoming 0-2 when being tied up by Megan. What was worse was that Megan had never tied anyone up before!

Megan began laughing again. “10 minutes,” she said.

“Argh!!!!!,” Sydney exclaimed, frustrated. With the revelation that she only had 10 minutes, Sydney began frantically struggling some more, but with no real strategy.

“You look like some animal that’s been caught in a trap,” Megan remarked.

“I feel like one,” Sydney replied. “I feel totally helpless.”

Megan walked over to Sydney and began tickling her side. Sydney started to laugh and almost fell over but Megan caught her and steadied her.

“Stop,” Sydney cried.

“Why?” Megan asked. “I’m having too much fun.”

“At my expense,” Sydney said.

“Well, yeah, but I’m having fun nonetheless.”

To be continued…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I find it perfectly ok that Meghan has some fun on Sidney´s Expense :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Just to have a counterpoint to [mention]Caesar73[/mention], shouldn't Megan have gotten consent before tickling Sydney? But it is a lot of fun for all of us.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I find it perfectly ok that Meghan has some fun on Sidney´s Expense :)
Surprising [mention]Caesar73[/mention] , the characters in your stories would never do that! :lol:

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Just to have a counterpoint to @Caesar73, shouldn't Megan have gotten consent before tickling Sydney? But it is a lot of fun for all of us.
After what Sydney did to Megan, I think the consent was immplied! :lol:

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Dpsiic[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]BoundBabysitter[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]MrBind[/mention] [mention]ludwig[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]MissEscape[/mention]

Part 18

Sydney realized it was futile to try to escape but she kept fighting her bonds. The struggling caused her wrists to hurt a bit but there was nothing else she could do. Finally, with a defeated sigh, she said, “I can’t do this. You win again. How much longer?”

Megan: “Time’s almost up.”

Sydney: “That was exhausting.”

Megan: “Especially since you have nothing to show for it. Time’s up.”

Sydney: “What a relief.”

Megan: “Relief of what?”

Sydney: “Relief that you’re going to untie me.”

Megan: “Who said I was going to untie you?”

Sydney: “My hour’s up.”

“So?” Megan said as she grabbed Sydney under her armpits, dragged her out into the middle of the main room, then laid her down face down on the floor.”

“What are you doing?” Sydney asked.

“You’ll see,” Megan replied as she bent Sydney’s bound legs up toward her back, looped rope around her ankle bindings, then secured her ankles by tying the ropes around her ankles to the ropes at her back binding her chest.

Sydney: “What are you doing?”

Megan: “Hog tying you so you stay out of trouble.”

“That’s not fair!” Sydney yelled as she felt the ropes tighten binding her ankles toward her back.

Megan: “There, that should do.”

Sydney writhed around, unable to really move much. Just then, the doorbell rang.

To be continued…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Oh my gad, I love.it.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Oh my gad, I love.it.
Me too :)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Whaaaaaaaat? You mean to tell me she isn’t going to be untied when her time is up? I am so very shocked. 😂

The doorbell was a nice unexpected twist though. Love it!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago Whaaaaaaaat? You mean to tell me she isn’t going to be untied when her time is up? I am so very shocked. 😂
indeed! and does not like it, too! Very shocking! :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic