Megan and Sydney. Bound to be roommates F+/F+ (Final part posted 9/27/2022)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Nice story! Very good and detailed descriptions of the ties!

(Just a bit note: in chapter 8, I think Megan turns into Meghan. Just a minor thing :) )
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago Nice story! Very good and detailed descriptions of the ties!

(Just a bit note: in chapter 8, I think Megan turns into Meghan. Just a minor thing :) )
Thank you, and thank you for catching that. I would be surprised if that was the only time I misspelled it. In the original draft I spelled it with an h and posted it that way, later deciding to change the spelling. I wish I had a dollar for every time I have removed h's. I also catch my self still spelling it with an h sometimes. In any case, let me know if you find any more. Ron
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago Nice story! Very good and detailed descriptions of the ties!

Wow, I thought you meant I missed it once. I found it about 8 times in Chapter 8. Thanks for catching that!

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

Socks for gags? Tickling?

Those are things which would not appeal to me....but, yes, girls experimenting with tie up games could easily do this. Well written, very believable.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Elusive_Lady wrote: 2 years ago Socks for gags? Tickling?

Those are things which would not appeal to me....but, yes, girls experimenting with tie up games could easily do this. Well written, very believable.
Thank you for the feedback. An infatuation with socks used for gags seems to be a very common theme in stories on this site. Not really my thing but I decided to throw that in to this story. Tickling is also a common theme. Tickling a helpless captive is an innocent sort of torture, I guess.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Stbjkkhyh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Stbjkkhyh »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago Megan and Sydney are quickly becoming one of my favorite duos on this site. I bet they’re going to have lots of fun with this challenge. And lots of rope.
Agreed!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Stbjkkhyh wrote: 2 years ago
TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago Megan and Sydney are quickly becoming one of my favorite duos on this site. I bet they’re going to have lots of fun with this challenge. And lots of rope.
Agreed!
I kind of like them too!

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Dpsiic[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]BoundBabysitter[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention]

Part 12

“I figured you needed the full hostage experience.”

“More like the full torture experience,” Megan said.

“Sorry about that. Actually, I’m not. The only bad thing is it might have given you ideas but other than that I thought it was great,” Sydney said. “How are you doing with your hands?”

“Not too well. You tied me up tight,” Megan said, struggling against her wrist bonds.

“You’re almost out of time,” Sydney said.

“I know,” said Megan as she was struggling feverishly. Despite her elbows being tied, she was able to reach the end of a rope and loosen one knot. However, she was still tightly tied up.

“Time’s up,” Sydney said. “How did you do?”

Megan looked at Sydney helplessly as she was still bound hand and foot.

“I’m still tied up, if that answers your question.”

“It does,” Sydney said. Sydney walked in back of Megan and examined her wrist ropes.

“Looks to me like you didn’t make much progress.”

“No,” said Megan.

“What would you like me to do about it?”

“I guess you could untie me.”

“You guess?”

“What else would you do?” Megan asked.

“I could just leave you tied up.”

‘You wouldn’t?”

“I just might. After all, we have all evening and you can’t cause me any trouble. And besides, I was tied up all evening a few weeks ago.”

“You asked me to leave you.”

“True,” Sydney said. “And you asked me to tie you up. So, how are you enjoying one of your first experiences tied up?”

“It’s fun, but it’s a lot more difficult to escape than I thought it would be, especially when I get tied up like this.”

“Another compliment, Thanks.” Sidney turned on the television and started watching Wheel of Fortune. Megan just sat there and waited.

“So….?” Megan asked, “Are you going to untie me.”

‘No,” Sydney answered.

“No?” Megan asked.

“I like having you tied up like that. You’ll be fine like that for a while. You’ll be sure to stay out of trouble.

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Dpsiic[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]BoundBabysitter[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention]

Part 13

Megan just sat there all tied up. It was a little awkward since her ankles were still tied up on the second chair. Megan began trying to move her ankles around and, in the process, nearly upset the chair.

“Wow, what are you doing over there?” Sydney asked.

“Just trying to get more comfortable,” Megan replied.

“You look comfortable to me,” Sydney laughed

‘Yeah, right,” replied Megan, squirming.

. “Here, I’ll untie your legs from that chair.”

“Thanks.”

“I should have tried tying you up a long time ago,” Sydney quipped.

“Why do you say that?” Megan asked.

“Well, you’re staying out of trouble.”

“That I am.”

Megan continued to struggle to find a knot, a rope end, anything she could tug on to try to make some progress toward escaping but nothing worked. Her wrist ropes were tightly tied as were all here other bindings. As she sat there and struggled, she was still enjoying the experience and the struggle. She did not know why, but she did.

Sydney could not help but look over at Megan struggling to free herself. She found it amusing. She occasionally would walk in back of Megan to inspect her wrists, which remained tightly bound.

Finally, Sydney looked at Megan and said, “You’re not going to be getting out of that, are you?”

“It doesn’t look like it,” Megan replied. “I guess I have to admit defeat.

“VICTORY!” Sydney proclaimed. “I guess now you want me to untie you.”

“If you could,” Megan replied reluctantly.

“Oh, O…..K,” Sydney said. Sydney walked over to Megan. “Where to start? You know, you’re tied up awfully well.”

“Funny.”

Before starting to untie Megan, Sydney couldn’t resist tickling her a little bit more, causing Megan to squirm. Finally, she started by untying Megan’s ankles and legs, followed by her elbows.

“There, how’s that,” Sydney asked as Megan sat there with her wrists still tied behind her back.

“That’s a start,” Megan said. “Are you going to untie my hands.”

“Oh, your hands. I almost forgot,” Sydney quipped. Sydney then undid the ropes binding Megan’s wrists. When she was done, Megan brought her hands back in front of her and inspected the rope marks on her wrists.

“I think you killed my wrists,” Megan remarked.

“You’ll recover,” Sydney said. “Did you have fun?”

“Yes, I did. I just wish I could have figured out how to free myself.”

“You were tied up by a master,” Sydney said. “There can be no escape.”

“You are good at it. I just wish I could have figured it out,” Megan said.

“You may be surprised,” Sydney said. “Some day you will escape and it will feel so good.”

“You’re implying I’ll be tied up again,” Megan said.

“Well, I figure you will,” Sydney said.

“Of course,” said Megan. “It’s fun. So, are you ready for your turn?”

“As ready as I’ll ever be,” Sydney replied.

To be continued...
Last edited by Trammel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Nice, thanks @Tranmel
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Megan is such a good sport. Sydney is a little bit of a brat for not untying Megan promptly at the end of the hour. She must know that she is inviting payback. Very good work, [mention]Trammel[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Megan is such a good sport. Sydney is a little bit of a brat for not untying Megan promptly at the end of the hour. She must know that she is inviting payback. Very good work, @Trammel.
Sounds like :) Nicely done [mention]Trammel[/mention] :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Megan is such a good sport. Sydney is a little bit of a brat for not untying Megan promptly at the end of the hour. She must know that she is inviting payback. Very good work, @Trammel.
Sounds like :) Nicely done @Trammel :)
Brat? Perhaps,but I think she likes it! We'll see... :lol:

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Good work! Love how Sydney took advantage and kept Megan tied up longer than agreed. I expect/hope Megan will bring the same "fair play" to the table.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I suspect a little fair play may be due. :)

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Dpsiic[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]BoundBabysitter[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]MrBind[/mention]

Part 14

“Put your hands behind your back,” Megan instructed.

“Do you want me to sit in the chair?” Sydney asked.

“No,” Megan answered. “Just put your hands behind your back.

Sydney did as she was told. Megan crossed Sydney’s wrists and began to wrap rope around her wrists several times, then knotted it. Then she wrapped rope around her crossed wrists perpendicular to the first set of bindings and knotted that. Lastly, she wrapped ropes around Sydney’s wrist bindings, between her wrists, and cinched it tight.

“Having fun yet, Syd?” Megan asked.

“Sure,” Sydney replied. “It’s interesting to feel myself getting tied up and trying to find how you are going about it. I’m assuming you’re not finished.”

“Not even close,” Megan said.

“I figured,’ replied Sydney as Megan began binding Sydney’s elbows, pulling them toward each other. Once Sydney’s elbows were tied, Megan wrapped rope around Sydney’s waist and tied that rope off in back, then used the ends of that rope to wrap them around Sydney’s wrists and secure her wrists to her back.

“Feeling good yet?” Megan said.

“Nice and tight is more like it,” Sydney replied, testing her bonds as Megan began tying her ankles together. She wrapped rope around Sydney’s ankles several times, tied it off, then wound rope around Sydney’s ankle bindings, between her ankles, and cinched it tight. She repeated this just below Sydney’s knees.

Finally, Megan took a longer piece of rope and tied one end to Sydney’s elbow bindings. Then she wrapped the rope around Sydney’s upper body, above and below her breasts, pinning her arms to her side and tying it off in back. Sydney was now standing, bound securely hand and foot.

“There, now you’re all tied up Syd. Comfy?”

“Sure,” Sydney said sarcastically. “Did you forget the gag?”

“I don’t know if I’m going to gag you. I haven’t decided yet,” Megan said.

“OK,” Sydney said, testing her bonds. “Once again you tied me up really tight.”

“I’m aware of that,” Megan said. “My method to keep YOU out of trouble! How long do you want to be tied up?”

“We said an hour,” Sydney said.

“An hour it is but, of course, I may not remember to untie you in an hour so you may want to try to escape.”

“Are you just going to leave me standing here?” Sydney asked.

“Yes,” Megan answered. “It makes it more interesting. Don’t fall.”

To be continued…
Last edited by Trammel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

The chat btween these two is pretty interesting, and you do feel like you are actually there.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The dialogue is great. And your description of the binding has great detail. Sydney may have met her match in Megan. Looking forward to more.
Last edited by GreyLord 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago The dialogue is great. And your description of the binding has grear detail. Sydney may have met her match in Megan. Looking forward to more.
Totally agree!
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Elusive_Lady wrote: 2 years ago The chat btween these two is pretty interesting, and you do feel like you are actually there.
Again, totally agree!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago The dialogue is great. And your description of the binding has grear detail. Sydney may have met her match in Megan. Looking forward to more.
I agree :) The dialogue is indeed great [mention]Trammel[/mention] !
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Terrific update, thanks.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
I agree :) The dialogue is indeed great @Trammel !
Thanks, and to [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] , [mention]MrBind[/mention] and [mention]Dpsiic[/mention] . More will be coming in a few days.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Nice! I was expecting the "fair play" was going to come up as a surprise for Sydney, but Megan telling her in advance also has its advantages.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago Nice! I was expecting the "fair play" was going to come up as a surprise for Sydney, but Megan telling her in advance also has its advantages.
Maybe she didn't tell everything...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic