Home Robbery. M/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Home Robbery. M/f

Post by Hick »

Hey everyone, so I would like to share with you a real experience of a home robbery.

I was at the age of 13 years old, you can call me Carly (my pin name, not my real name.) It was a nice summer evening, I was sitting on my balcony that overlooks the city. I had long blond hair and blue eyes, was wearing a grey polo shirt with blue jeans. The jeans legs were rolled up halfway up my shins.
I had my legs under the railing of the balcony, with my bare feet hanging off the edge. I was hugging the railing as I watch people and cars below me as the air was cooling down as night start to come, some neon lights become noticeable as the streets darken.

I swing my feet back and forth, slightly kicking the side of the apartment with the back of my heels as I let my mind wonder. At this point i had been home alone for about a day and a half, Mom had flown out of town for more business meetings. She is a co-CEO of a company, which had allowed her to pay for this high end apartment and all.
I flex my feet as I felt a warm wind blow, enjoying how it feels.

I got up and walked to the glass sliding door that lead to my bedroom, I got my cell phone off the charger from my desk, hooked up my headphones to my phone and put on some music. Green Day, Nickleback, other similar bands. Putting my phone into my back pocket, I walk out of my room and into the hallway, I walked down the stairs into the main living room, dinning room.
I turned the corner towards the living room, and that’s when I saw him. I screamed, more out of surprise, and covered my mouth with my hand right after. I could tell I scared this guy when I screamed, his back was facing me and startled him. When he turned, first thing I noticed he had short brown hair, clean shaven, wearing a black hoodie with jeans and some kind of black shoes

He looked very surprised to see me, he said something but the music from my headphones blocked out his words. I for one was frozen in place. He motioned to me to take my headphones off, which I did slowly with shaking hands. Thinking to myself “should I run?” “Should I cry for help?” “What can I do?” “Did he just walked into the wrong apartment?”

“Now I don’t want to hurt you” the guy said, holding his hand up as if trying to stop me from doing anything. “Go on lay down on that couch” the guy said pointing “on your stomach, with your hands on top of your head.”
I was shaking, I remember feeling ice cold inside of me. I slowly looked at the couch, the massage sinked in but my body just didn’t move.
The guy sighed and walked to me. I actually backed up before he grabbed ahold of my left arm and pulled me to the couch. His grip wasn’t hard, but firm. Got to the couch and he repeated “now lay down, hands on your head.” I did as he said, laying on my stomach, face buried into the couch seat as I placed my hands on the back of my head.

I felt him remove my phone out from my back pocket, and hear his footsteps walk away. I focused on my breathing to try and stay calm. I hear him moving around, moving things here and there. I remember fighting back tears after hearing drawers opening and closing.
I hear footsteps coming back to me, and I closed my eyes tightly hoping it will just go away. I was startled when my hand were grabbed, and pulled behind my back,

“I am very sorry for this” the guy said, the sound of duct tape being ripped and felt my wrists being wrapped in tape. “Didn’t even know she had a daughter” he kept on. After my wrists, he went down and duct taped my ankles. “Okay, sit up” he said, i struggled a little before I managed to sit myself up. He then duct taped my mouth, wrapped it around my head twice.

I closed my eyes right as he smoothed the tape, then opened my eyes when he walked away. I watched him pick up a red suitcase with wheels on the bottom, extending the handle so to pull it behind him.
“Believe it’s tomorrow when your mom will be back” the guy said looking at me. And with that he walked to the front door. I made a grunting sound as I pulled at my hands, I remember feeling the anxiety in me growing as I was thinking “is he really just going to leave me like this?” The guy opened the door, made sure it was locked as he closed the door behind him.

I sat there for a while, and the whole thing starts to really sink in. I moaned as I start tugging at the tape, then start to struggle against it. I twist and turn as pulled and tug, twisting my hands in anyway I can, trying to find a way to slip out.
I lay on my side as I moved my feet up on the couch, bending my knees to try and reach the tape around my ankles with my hands. I could barley reach the tape, I started pulling at the parts I could reach, picking, stabbing with my nails. I tried all I could do for a long time, but nothing worked.

I yelled as loud as I could, kicking my feet against the armrest of the couch mostly out of frustration, then frantically thrust around. I stopped after a while due to running out of breath, breathing in and out from my nose. Also, the duct tape was on bare skin over my wrists and ankles, it hurts to tug at them.
That when I heard faint music playing somewhere.
“My phone!” I thought. My music must be still playing. I sat up and looked around, and saw my phone sitting on top of the table with the headphones still attached.

I slowly stand up, looked down at my feet and up over at the table. I took one hop, then another. I made it about half way, when I hopped I tripped over and fell onto my side. I yelled again, start to struggle on the hardwood floor. I stopped, sighed as I look up at the table. I rolled onto my stomach, and pulled my knees under me, and soon I was sitting on my knees. I then tried to jump to my knees to the balls of my feet, but ended up falling over.

I tried this about four times, and fell each time. I stomped my feet on the ground before curling up. I lay there for a long time, I could see it was now dark outside through the windows. Thankfully the lights are on, how bad this situation was, I wouldn’t want to be tied up in the dark.
Eventually I heard the soft music from my phone stop, so I assumed the battery is now dead. I stretched out and lay on my stomach for a while, then I started to struggle again for a little while before stopping for a rest….

The sound of the door made me jump, I opened my eyes and noticed I had fallen asleep. “Carly!” The voice of my mother called out. “Mmmmpph! Mmmmpphh!” I called out.
Mom appeared around the corner “oh my?! Carly!”

Mom quickly untied me, and told her what happened.
Because I saw the guy’s face, the police was fast to catch him. Turned out he worked for my mother, but made him mad and wanted to take revenge on her. Now he is in jail, and my mom is now home a lot more often.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Great story
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Nice story, believable and realistic, like it really happened.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Very good story. Nice description of the victim 's struggles and feelings.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great home invasion story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic