I won't tell Liz (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I won't tell Liz (M/M)

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

“$#it!”, Kevin said when he got to his girlfriend’s apartment and checked on his messages. He had already rung the bell when he found out that Liz and her roommate had had to get out to buy some stuff and they would be back in a little more than an hour, so she asked him to wait for her. He got an answer from the apartment and reluctantly got upstairs.

At her place was Ian, her roomie’s boyfriend, together with their friends, Trent and Devon. Kevin didn’t really know these guys. He and Liz had been dating for only a month. He was mad about her. However, their jobs didn’t leave room for going out as often as they’d like to. It was that interest for her, though, that made him try to get along with them.

“Hey, help us out!”, Trent told a bewildered Kevin.

Kevin had opened the door to find Trent and Ian wrestling on the floor with Devon. They had managed to twist an arm behind the red-haired guy’s back and were obviously trying to get the other arm so they could tie him up. Devon was a sports guy, stronger than the other two young men, and was decided not to become their hostage.

“No, get them off my back!”. The jock didn’t look angry at all, confirming it was just a prank.

Kevin didn’t know what to do. Trent and Ian hand-gagged his victim while they insisted on the junior accountant to help them. Against his usual shy character, he put his things on the sofa and jumped at Devon’s feet, sitting on them, thus reducing the jock’s mobility. It took a little longer, but they finally got Devon hogtied, with him cursing them at the top of his lungs as he beamed. Eventually, he conceded defeat and hung his head, waiting for whatever came next.

“Yeah! That was fun!”, said Trent.

“I guess so, yes”, Kevin replied. As an only child, he wasn’t used to that kind of game.

“You’re all gonna pay for that!”.

“Threatening people when you’re bound at their feet. Not very smart”, Ian replied.

Ian then approached the captured guy and dug his fingers into his underarms, eliciting an explosive reaction. Such a wonderful result motivated the others to follow his lead, setting themselves on key spots like his feet and sides, to torture him for a while. Since Devon was making too much noise, Trent took off the jock’s socks and shoved them into his mouth, before taking off his own shirt to wrap it around his head and keep them in there.

As fun as it was to have a guy at their mercy, they eventually had to release their friend. Devon was tired from all the struggle and torture, so he just laid there on the floor for a couple of minutes, while the others sat on the couch to have a rest themselves.

Three guys were chilling on the couch, seemingly oblivious to the other one on the floor, an obvious advantage to the man laying down. Kevin was suddenly called back to earth when he felt a firm grip on his left ankle. Before he knew it, he got dragged to the floor, with his former captive pinning his arms above his head.

“Help!”, Kevin cried, laughing.

“I wish I could, man, but we’re exhausted”, Trent replied.

A quick struggle was enough for the new captive to know he was doomed. Although he used to jog, he wasn’t nearly as muscled as the guy on top of him, who visibly hit the gym on a regular basis. It was clear to him that he was about to be bound and gagged, and while not the way he wanted Liz to find him when she came back, there has really nothing he could do about it. Besides, it all was in good spirit, so he decided to just play along. Deep inside, he had to admit that when he was tickle torturing Devon, he got a bit curious about what it would be like to be trussed up, at the mercy of the other guys.

“Ok, I want nothing in my way so, take off your shirt”.

“What?”, Kevin asked, taken aback. “I’m not doing that”.

“I guess I’ll have to do it the hard way, then”, Devon said as he moved his hands to either side of the shirt and grabbed the fabric.

“Fine, I’ll do it!”. Kevin didn’t want to get his shirt shredded to pieces, so he unbuttoned it, under the attentive eyes of the other guys. That much attention made him blush and look away. Since he was on the floor, he needed help from his captor to remove his top completely.

All three guys were admiring his bare chest now. Kevin had always been a little self-conscious, even though he was handsome and had a fine body. His scarce chest hair made him feel uncomfortable whenever he had to take off his shirt in public, hence his crossing his arms when he noticed the others staring.

“No, no, no. These are going to be behind your back”, Donovan affirmed, flipping his captive onto his stomach, while he twisted an arm behind him.

Kevin had decided not to make a big fuss, so he just let Donovan take his other arm and start tying them up together. It was for the best since the captor had the chance to make the bindings nice and comfy, a luxury he hadn’t enjoyed himself. The ankles followed, using a long piece of rope, very useful to complete the hogtie.

The captive was very attentive to the entire process. Being this his first time trussed up, he was testing his bindings at every step. It was amazing for him to find them tight, yet comfortable. His new position, with his fingers touching his heels, was much more pleasant than it should have, as his growing bulge would confirm. This was rather unsettling for the junior accountant, who thought it was better to keep it to himself and hoped nobody would notice. Backing out was not an option, anyway.

“We’ll let you have fun with your hostage, just don’t forget the gag”, announced Ian as he and Trent headed to the kitchen.

“Thanks, guys”, Kevin said.

Not wanting to spoil the bound guy’s shirt while he was on a date, Devon used his own t-shirt and cleave gagged his captive with it.

“Be grateful that I didn’t shove your socks in your mouth”.

A muffled, distorted “thanks” made Devon chuckle.

“But that doesn’t mean you get to keep them. As I said, I want nothing in my way”. Having said that, Devon took shoes and socks off his cooperative captive.

After the young man was left barefooted, there was a moment of silence during which Devon was planning his next move, and Kevin had an existential moment, thinking he was hogtied, gagged, and about to be tickle tortured by one or maybe more guys, just as his girlfriend was coming home to find him like that. Inevitably, he fingered his knots, struggling mildly, more to get used to the feeling of captivity. All this caused some inconvenient friction in a certain part of him that shouldn’t be stimulated at that moment.

The captive stopped moving when he felt Devon stand up and walk around him. With his eyes still upfront, all his other senses were keeping track both of his surroundings and his vulnerable body. When he felt a light brush over his soles, he couldn’t help to jolt, inviting his tormentor to launch a full attack. The result was an overwhelming sensation that forced Kevin to laugh like a maniac. The whole thing, however, only lasted less than a minute.

Devon knelt next to his hostage, running his fingertips over the exposed back, making him squirm. Kevin was trying to predict the next movement and was tensed up. The jock, then, ran his fingers along the sides, almost till the underarms, stopping right before he got there.

“Oh, I think I found your weak spot. Well, your weakest spot”. Devon laid next to Kevin, resting his head on a flexed arm.

Kevin looked to his left, finding the shirtless jock with a pearly grin. He took a moment to examine the chiseled anatomy of his captor before looking at him back in the eye. A playful finger was fidgeting the exposed pit hairs, resulting in the squirming of the bound guy. Devon decided it was time to go full throttle and dug deep into the armpit. The captive tried to recoil, moving sideways, accidentally leaving his torso vulnerable as he fell on his side.

It was now Devon’s turn to check Kevin out. The body of his captive was slim, with abs that timidly peaked out. He played with the hair he found around the nipples, getting a grunt in response, yet not a new attempt to avoid it. His finger traced a line, circling the belly button, and following the happy trail, just stopping where it hid underneath the pants. It was obvious by now that the hostage wasn’t exactly mad for the attention received. A larger grin lightened up Devon’s face, who turned his eyes back to his captive’s. It was then that Kevin realized his physical reaction, getting shocked for a moment, after which he landed back on his belly in a vain attempt to conceal it.

The junior accountant was reexamining everything when his train of thoughts got derailed by a new attack on his ticklish underarms. He was about to recoil again, but he remembered his growing bulge, so he just thrashed around. Devon got up and straddled his hostage, digging his fingers now from behind. Kevin struggled, to no avail. He was absolutely powerless against the torture he was receiving, and what troubled him the most was that he wasn’t sure he wanted to escape.

Amid his crisis and inner debate, his phone rang. It was Liz. Devon was quick to ungag the hostage so he could answer. She was about to arrive and was glad he was having a good time with her friends.

Before releasing his captive, Devon rolled him on his side and lightly pinched the nipples, getting mild recrimination, yet a rebirth of the bulge. Kevin looked away, embarrassed, and tried to roll back on his stomach, but was stopped by Devon.

“Hey, don’t worry. It’s the adrenaline rush. Still, I won’t tell Liz about it”. Devon winked at his captive and released him, just in time for him to get dressed and welcome his girlfriend.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Good story, well told. I like the way our hero discovered how much he enjoyed his 'torture'.
Thanks for posting!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Very cool story, really enjoyed reading it.

Will Kevin come back to his girlfriend's apartment while she is away? :D
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

I appreciate the comments [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] , [mention]Canuck100[/mention]. I'm glad you liked the story.
Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago Will Kevin come back to his girlfriend's apartment while she is away?
Well, he's now eager to be part of the gang, for some reason. Besides, he can be forgetful at times. I'm sure he'll find reasons to come back, even if she's not around.
zenaidiota
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zenaidiota »

This was very fun to read
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic