I Hate it Here (Ff/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
SchooledBoys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I Hate it Here (Ff/m)

Post by SchooledBoys »

My name is Tony, I'm fifteen years old, and this past weekend I experienced what might end up being the most embarrassing moment of my life. Ever since the pandemic forced Annie (my sister) home from college she's been getting on my nerves, so on Saturday morning I tried something that backfired horribly. My plan was to sneak into her room while she was still asleep and tie her up, just to keep her out of the living room for a few hours so I could play Call of Duty on the big TV. My plan worked, at first.

Mom was out on her daily morning jog which gave me about an hour to hogtie Annie in duct tape, which turned out to be pretty easy. To say she was pissed would be a HUGE understatement. She didn't wake up until I already had her wrists taped together, so it was pretty easy to finish the job even with all of her struggling. I was pretty proud when I finally got to shove one of my gym socks into her mouth, and despite how everything turned out I'll at least be able to remember the noises she made when I actually got to shut her up for once in my life. I thought using an entire roll would be enough, so I left her fuming on her bed.

I settled in for a day of uninterrupted gaming, confident that there was no way she could escape. But I didn't even get twenty minutes into my first match before her hand was over my mouth and I was being pulled behind the couch. We wrestled around on the floor for a few minutes, I always thought that my two years in high school wrestling would be enough to stand up to her, but apparently she's been taking MMA classes, and just absolutely manhandled me. I'm only admitting it here because you'll never meet me, but she kicked my ass no contest. I'd never seen her in booty shorts before, so I had no idea how insanely strong her legs were until my head was trapped in between them. I'm telling you, I was fighting for my life while she was just relaxed, leaning back on her hands and watching me struggle.

"Listen here you little creep. You DO NOT leave someone tied up like that by themselves, and you DO NOT come into my room EVER again. Do you understand me?!"

"But you-" She covered my mouth with both of her hands and squeezed her legs tighter before I could call her out on her hypocrisy.

"No, this is NOT a debate," she was angrier than I'd ever seen her before.

I tried talking back to her, but now I was the one making stupid noises instead of words. She kept telling me to shut up and stop struggling, which meant I got louder and tried even harder to lash out at her. I'm tired of putting up with her bullying, so I kept making my stand, fighting tooth and nail while she bullied one of her gym socks into my mouth, "That's right, take it you little loser. You'll be gagging on that all day."

There was no way I could fit an entire thigh high into my mouth, but Annie did her best. My cheeks were packed, my eyes were watering, and my face was as red as a strawberry, "Ugh! Ugh! Ughngng! Uhng!"

"How's your own medicine taste, Tony?! Please, spare no detail." Annie sarcastically teased me.

Pulling an elastic bandage out of her gym bag, Annie wrapped the tan fabric around my head, removing any chance of me ever spitting out her nasty sock. She didn't stop there though. When she was finished gagging me, she used the shoe laces from her sneakers to tie my wrists and ankles together, left wrist stuck to left ankle, right wrist stuck to right ankle. Then, she used the shoelaces from MY sneakers to tie my elbows together. When the laces were gone, she encased each of my thighs in clingfilm, keeping my legs folded and useless. It all took about fifteen minutes, ending with me squirming around on the floor while Annie stood over me with her hands on her hips and her foot on my face.

"Moan all you want little brother, but you're not going anywhere until I tell Mom what you did."

"Mmmmpph! Mmmmph! Mmmmph! Mmmmph! Mmmmph!" I went cross eyed at the smell, and let out a disgusted gagging noise every other second.

She wasn't gentle with the way she rubbed her foot over my face, and it was enough to help me remove the bandage from my mouth and spit out the sock, "Annie stop!"

"Did I say you could spit that out? Oh, you want to go straight to the source, is that it?"

"Annie nooggffph-" I wasn't prepared to have the lower half of her foot slide into my mouth, and it made me wish I'd stuck to the sock.

"Shut, up." She slid repeatedly slid her foot up and down in my mouth, making me gag as she pleased, "Just sit still, shut up, and take your punishment like a man."

For half an hour she made me gag on her foot and watched me thrash around on the floor at her feet, speeding up, slowing down, and speeding up again. She didn't even stop when Mom finally came home from her run. Annie stood there, hands on her hips, foot in my mouth, bondage holding strong as Mom looked at us with a confused expression.

"What the-. Annie, take your foot out of your brother's mouth this instant!"

"I will, but only after I tell you what he did." Annie crossed her arms and focused on Mom, but didn't stop foot gagging me.

She told Mom everything while I constantly tried to pull their attention to me, making pathetic gurgling sounds while doing all of the talking. It was surreal to me that I wasn't immediately freed, that I was left to fidget and eat my sister's feet, "So, it all started this morning when..."

Annie dragged out the story as long as she possibly could, rhythmically sliding her toes along my tongue like I was her personal foot cleaner, "Mummfff! Mummfff hellfff eee! Uhhnnggg! Gingnnpphh! Ummmphh! Mmmmmm! Mmmmmpph!"

I grew louder the longer Mom stood there listening to her, but when she finally spoke it wasn't to order Annie's foot from my mouth, but to chastise ME! I mean, seriously?! She just stood there in her lulu lemon leggings and waggled her finger at me while I was forced to slobber over Annie's foot. The snotty bimbo looked SO pleased with herself when Mom joined her in scolding me, "I've warned you, Anthony. You need to stop going around picking fights with people, especially ones you clearly can't win..."

I couldn't believe what was happening, so I just stared wide-eyed up at Annie's sassy victory pose and blushed. She'd always intervened when things got out of hand in the past, but not this time. This time, she slowly shook her head disapprovingly while Annie smirked at me, "Hear that, little brother? You're in SO much trouble!"

"Mummfff! Mmmpphh! Gulgg...ullggg...uggh....glllgggg..." I wiggled around, slurping and humiliated, conquered and dominated.

"You're gonna be a good boy from now on, aren't you?" Annie didn't bother to stop to wait for a reply before nodding to her own question, "Yes, you're gonna know better than to put your hands on a girl like that every again, huh?"

"Ffffpphhh! Pllmfff nnmmm! Annniieefffphh! Uhhhgggg! Uhhggg gnnggllggllggphhh!"

Mom chuckled, gave me a grin, and walked away, leaving Annie standing triumphantly over me, "Just try to keep it down out here, I a lot of conference calls to make this afternoon."

"Mmmmphh! Mmmmphh! Mmmm mmmm mmmmmph! Mmmm! Mmmm!"

She didn't come back, happy to have a quiet house for once while getting her work done. Me? I spent the rest of the morning, three hours, licking and sucking Annie's feet while she played Call of Duty instead, the sounds of my tortured gurgles played over my headset mic for all of my buddies to laugh at while she crushed them at their own game. When Mom finally returned to the living room, she found me tied down to the coffee table on my back, Annie's sweaty gym socks stuffed into my mouth and her sneaker duct taped over my mouth and nose...

"Gnnngggpphh! Mmmphhh mmm gnnnd! Mmmphh mmm gnnd! Mmmmphhh mmmm gnnnd!" I rhythmically arched my back, in defiant disgust as I huffed my sister's smelly sneaker, her bare feet slowly sliding around on my face while Mom smirked at her daughter's victory.
gaggedbyawoman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedbyawoman »

This story was fantastic 👍💖👍💖 & so hot when mother's & daughters team up to teach bratty son's a lesson 😉😈 it's a woman's world & us as men, are just living on it😋🙈😂🤣 any more stories like this please??? Preferably where your Mum or Sister are wearing leather pants.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Certainly an important lesson to learn; whether it be on not letting a bound person out of your sight or to make sure you do the job properly, that is another matter :lol:
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Fine story! I envy Tony. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Tony certainly bit off more than he could chew :lol: awesome story!
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Excellent story! Had all my favorites: sock gags, foot smelling torture, dominant female.

I can only hope that now your sister had a taste of this kind of torture, she’ll be using it again!

Though, im sure you wouldnt be looking forward to it! 😁
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

very nice and so detailed
Tie me up and have fun with me
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Great story!
SchooledBoys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SchooledBoys »

Part II:

If you thought that that's where this story ended, so did I. But Annie had a job to work and Mom wasn't convinced that I understood the gravity of my crime, so she saran wrapped me to a kitchen chair, my mouth filled with my own sweaty jockstraps and sealed in place with more saran wrap. My arms were trapped at my sides, my legs were forced open, and a pile of my own socks rested on a dinner plate in front of me. I was extremely vocal about the unfairness of it all, wobbling my chair from side to side and rocking it front to back as obnoxiously as I could to spite her.

As if she couldn't hear me sputtering through a mouthful of underwear, Mom quietly sang along while bobbing her hips to the beat, "Yeah it's pretty clear, I aint no size two. But I can shake it like I'm supposed to do..."

"Mmmmmphh! Mmmphh mmmm! MMMMMPHHH! Mmmmphh, lmmphh mmm gmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" The wadded up sportswear bugling from my lips strained against the clingfilm wrapped around my head as I constantly tried to spit it out.

Mom just kept bobbing her hips to the beat and singing along, "'...'Cause I got that boom boom that all the boys chase, all the right junk in all the right places..."

"Ummphh! Ummphh! Nnnnngg! Lnngg gmmm! Lnnggg gmmm mmphh mmm! Mmmmmppphh! Mmmphh mmphhh mmmmppphhh!" I added my disgruntled gagging to the song's chorus.

"Because you know I'm all about that bass, 'bout that bass,no treble..." She swung her hips with sass and continued singing.

I managed to get about half way across the kitchen before Mom stopped me in my tracks by straddling my lap and pinning me in place, singing, "I'm bringing booty back, tell them skinny bitches that..."

Extremely uncomfortable with how close she was pressed against me, I stopped wiggling and turned pure red, staring at her with wide, disbelieving eyes as she kept dancing. She wagged her finger in my face in a 'nuh-uh-uh' fashion and began tickling my ribs, "Mmmmphh! Nnn-mm! Nmm-mm! Nmm! Hmmhmmhmm, hmmhmmhmmhmmhmmhmmhmm!"

I shook my head back and forth but she sang louder and tickled harder, smiling wide as I rocked the chair with both of us in it, "...all about that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble..."

"MMMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMM! Mmmphh! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMMMHMMHMMMHMMMHMMHMMMMHMMMMHMMMMMM!" Bewildered and humiliated, I put the clingfilm to the test as every muscle in my body tensed.

When the song finally ended she paused the playlist and let me catch my breath, pressing the palm of her hand against the wad of jockstrap straining against the film sealing it in, "Do you like the taste?"

"Nmmmmm! Nmmmphh mmmm mmph!"

"Then why would you do it to your poor sister?"

"Uhnggphhh...mmph...gnnngnnggphh..."

"I'm waiting..." She pressed her hand more firmly over my mouth and kept talking over my muffled sounds.

My face burned hotter and hotter the longer she sat on my lap, she knew how uncomfortable I was and enjoyed watching me awkwardly stew in it. I felt ridiculous trying to explain myself while she squished my cheeks. She rolled her eyes, shook her head, and sighed throughout my muzzled monologue until she finally spoke again, "Alexa, replay the last song."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmppphh..." I let out an annoyed groan and wobbled the chair from side to side with both of us in it.

"I aint no size two..." Mom resumed singing, and tickling.

"Nmmm-mm! Nnn-mmm! Nmmphhh! Nmmph! Mmmphh! Mmmphhh, lmmph mmm gmmm! MMMMMMHMMMHMMMHMMHMMMHMMHMMHMM! NMMPHHMMPHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

My jaw was so tightly clenched that new flavors of disgusting were squeezed from my mouth stuffing, making me gag and sputter with every breath. Spasm after ticklish spasm wracked my body. That stupid, holier-than-thou grin is seared into my mind forever, and so is the lesson that she taught me that afternoon. I was tapping out, frantically patting my hands against my hips as loudly as I could, shamelessly crying 'uncle' and completely broken. I was cross-eyed and hysterical by the third minute, convinced I was going to wet myself by the seventh, and on the verge of breaking free by the ninth. Mom had to pause the timer in the last minute so she could spend the last of the cling film to pin me back down. I didn't struggle while she did, I just watched the tiny woman strut cocky circles around me, wrapping me up in duct tape when there wasn't any film wrap left. Showing me where Annie got her bullying from, Mom gripped the elastic band of my underwear and yanked on it to give me a wedgie I was in no way prepared for.

"HNNGGPHH!"

She didn't stop stretching it out until the waist band of my boxers was pulled over my head, forcing me to stare up towards the ceiling. After applying one last band over silver over my head to keep my grueling wedgie in place, Mom stood back to watch me test her work. She hopped up onto the kitchen counter, slipped off her pink ankle socks, and plopped her feet directly on top of my face. The tension placed on the waist band of my boxers kept me bowed and bent in my chair, with no way to wiggle my head out from under her soles...
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Love it
gaggedbyawoman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedbyawoman »

This is so good.
gaggedbyawoman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedbyawoman »

This is so good.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Interesting continuation!
Can i assume your mother’s feet were no treat, either? Whose feet smell worse between your sister and mom?

Did the torment continue? Is there another gag change, or perhaps mother-daughter enjoy their new footstool together?

Thanks for the great read!
Josh4222
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Josh4222 »

Amazing story so far, can’t wait for more! Creative way for his mom to trap his head, and creative punishment in general. This would be a good time for Annie to get home. Maybe after some time with his mother’s feet, he gets to eat both her and Annie’s feet together?
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great family bondage story.
Noname6789
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Noname6789 »

I hope he gets smothered by both of their soles at their smelliest.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

One of my favorite stories and definitely my favorite author on here. Love that his wedgie was duct taped in place.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic