An evening with Iris (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Dany Osewat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

An evening with Iris (F/M)

Post by Dany Osewat »

My name is Ray. When i was 22 I was leaving with my girlfriend Iris, a short blonde girl, with a nice smile. We were having great time together
One day I was playing formula 1 game in my pc. Iris was bored and she wanted to do something together. She asked me to go out a few times but I said that I wanted to stay inside and play
"go out with your friends" I said
Iris walked out of the room. When she came back 5 minutes after she said that her friends were busy

"Can we play together?" she asked
"Baby you can't play formula 1" i Iaughed
"Oh yeah? Wanna bet?" she asked me with a half angry half laughing face
"Sure. What do you want? If you win you can go out Okey?"
"No, If I win you will be my slave for the evening"
"Oh OK. That sound interesting" I replied
Then we played. And miraculously she won. I looked her surprised

"How did you do that?"
"If you were listening to me, you wouldn ask. I have said to you that I was playing with my brother as kids"
"OK now what"
"Now I tie you up" iris smiled
"Whoa. Ok. With what?"
"I have ropes" iris said and left the room
"Why? Did you planned this?"
I heard her looking for something in the kitchen "maybe"
She returned with some ropes, a duct tape and two socks

"Cross your hands behind your back" she commanded
"Why?" I asked and I did what she said
She put the socks on my palms and then taped them. My hands were useless "I don't wanna to untie yourself" She picked a rope and tied my wrists tightly. Then she continues with my elbows
"Wow you are good" I said. "So what now?"
"I didn't finish. Look how many ropes I have. Sit down"
"OK but please don't take it too far"
"Shut up Ray you are my slave now" Iris yelled and started tying my knees. Soon after my knees and legs were tightly tied

"On your belly slave" she said
"I think I should have agreed to go out" I said and I tried to lie down
"That's true" Iris laughed and helped me
When I lied down iris bend my knees and picked a rope.
"That's called hogtie. Isn't nice?" She explained and she connected my legs to my wrists
"OK maybe you are done now?" I asked "I am sure your slave. You can do whatever you want to me"
"Oh really? That's great, thanks Ray"
"Wait what? Wait, I didn't mean it" Suddenly I was scared
"I will bring some stuff. Don't go anywhere"
I moaned and I tried to free myself. I couldn't

Iris returned and tell me to open my mouth
"No way"
"I won't say it again slave"
I looked at her and I opened my mouth. She sat on the floor and before I realized it she put 2 socks in my mouth. Then she took the tape and shut my mouth my wrapping the tape around my mouth several times
"NMggf"
"Yeah It is perfect" she said. Then she pulled me near the couch and she sat. She put her legs in my back and started playing with her phone
"You are a nice foothold" she said and i looked at her. "Ghnn"
"Glad we agree"

To be continued (really soon)
Last edited by Dany Osewat 1 year ago, edited 6 times in total.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Good start! He’s more captive than slave! But that will probably change!
Dany Osewat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dany Osewat »

After some time of ignorance, Iris got up "Ok its time to make you happy. How about a little tickling?"
"Nmm"
"OK be right back"
When she returned she had a brush. She started tickling me feet with her hands and the brush while I was make both angry and laughing noises. Some timer after she stopped and tied my big toes with a string. Then she continued with more intensity

Half hour torture later she stopped. "Ok lets put you in another room. How about the wordrobe?"
I looked at her confused and she started pulling me around the house until we reached in the wordrobe. It was a small room but it had enough space for the hogtied me and Iris "I said that you will be my slave but I said that to make you agree. I meaned that you will be my prisoner and that's your cell"
"Nmm" I said defeated and looked at her. "Oh yeah let's take some pictures and then I will blindfold you"
She grabbed her phone and took some pictures of me and a video on which she mocked me about the formula 1 game

Then she took an black scarf and blindfolded me "Bye sweatheart. Oh I have a bandanna that I can use too" she said and then she used it to cover entirely my upper face
"I have a last rope. What can I do?" Iris said. After one minute I felt her tying tightly my soles and then she connected them with my head tying the rope around my taped mouth and eyes and then back to my feet putting me in an entirely uncomfortable position
"Your nose is exposed. Let's do something about that" I felt something in my nose and I realized that it was one of her running shoes. The smell was awful. She taped it in my face and got up. "OK I will leave you for a while. Try to don't go anywhere. Enjoy"

I heard her closing the door. I was alone on the dark smelling her shoe and cursing myself for not agreeing to go out with her. Some time passed that it felt like hours. Then she returned

"Wow. You look amazing" she said
"NMPLZ" I tried to make her untied me
"No you will stay here for a while. Only one hour passed. This is your punishment for two things. First when your girlfriend asked you to go out, you agree. Second you should hear what i am saying. If you knew that I know how to play formula 1 now you wouldn't be like that" she said while she was tickling me again
"Nmm"
"Also I am wearing the dress you bought for me"
"Mm?"
"Yes I will go out with the girls and you will stay here"
"NMM" I said
"I am sure you will have great fun. I brought some stuff to entairtain yourself while I am gone"

I felt her tying something in my left sole and I realised that it was an electric toothbrush. She turned it on. The tickling was intense
"MPMHM"
"Oh you like it. I wasn't sure if you would, that's why I didn't use the second one. But now I will" Iris tied another electric toothbrush on my right sole and she turned it on.
"I charged them up so I am sure you will enjoy them for some time" she teased me while she tapped my soles with the duct tape ensuring that I couldn't get rid of them
"Remember you told me I can do anything to you"
"MHHMMFM"
Then she untapped her shoe from my nose "Dont worry I am just putting some socks of mine inside for more fun" she quickly taped it again in my nose. The smell was ten times worse. I moaned on disgust

"Oh sweetheart you don't like them? Wait I have something I am sure will love, your airpods. I made a quick list with annoying songs and music in your phone. They are few so you will listened to them again and again until the airpods battery is over" I felt her putting the airpods in my ears. Then axel crazy frog started playing in low volume. I was in hell

"I finished. I am such a great girlfriend, I could leave you without a chance to enjoy your predicament but now you will laugh and listen to music"
"MM"
"I have to tell you that there is a chance I will go on Lucy's house for the night. Or if I returned here I will be to tired to put you out from all these ropes and stuff. So you will stay here until the morning, for around 15 hours. The toothbrushes and airpods battery won't last so much so you will sleep a little. Or not"
I didn't believed it. She had planned it from the beggining. I started shaking my entire body on protest "NMHHMMM"

I heard her taking some photos "It's for the girls. They wont believe me that I used all these stuffs to you If I don't have proof"
"So I hope you will enjoy yourself. I am gonna leave you now" she said and she kissed me in the head "Bye baby. See you in 15 hours. I hope you learn your lesson. BYEE" I heard her closing the door. Then the volume of music was up in maximum,while I was listening a child nursery rhythm. I screamed helpless.
I prepared myself for a long night
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic