Caleb series (Paintball day 1,2, and day 3 part 1 and 2)M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ricktied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Caleb series (Paintball day 1,2, and day 3 part 1 and 2)M/M

Post by ricktied »

This story has quite a twist to it but I wanted to venture a little out of my comfort zone. The guys start playing paintball with a drastic turn of events. Hope you all enjoy. As always try to check out the other stories in this series. I may repost them as a few years ago people seemed to like the original stories I did. Thanks!

“Caleb, grab that bag. I have some things for you. I have some of my old clothes. Not totally body armor but I have some camo cargo pants, a camo shirt. Sorry it’s long sleeves but it’s all I had, and I want you to try on these boots. Those’ll be a lot better than those trash shoes you have. We still need to go buy you some clothes.”

“Thanks! So you planned all of this? You know that means once you’re healed I’m brutally kicking your butt right?”

“You can try bro but you’re too nice to do very much that’ll scare me!”

“Let’s get this started. Has everyone been playing yet?”

“Nope! We were waiting for you to show up. I still have to brief everyone on the rules. Let’s go little man!”

“I really hate it when you call me that!” Caleb said as he walked away not helping his brother. He then turned around and helped Blake get up.

“Ok here are the rules of the games this weekend. Unfortunately, Caleb has to leave tonight. When he says he has to go let him go, whether he’s a prisoner or not. We’ll be having a capture the flag game going today. There’s one on the far corner of the park, and There’s one right on the opposite side a few hundred yards away from here both are marked on the map. The first team to bring the opponents flag back here wins. If you’re shot in the arms or the legs you’re still in the game. Shots to the chest or back, You’re a prisoner. If you shoot someone in the neck, throat, or head, you become a prisoner. If you’re captured, the person capturing you ties your hands behind your back and you go to the jail over here once there Kyle will retie your hands around one of the poles in the building, then tie your feet. Your feet will be tied up in the air so Kyle can let you enjoy the torture that’s coming to you. This is the only time we’ll be able to do this. Once this palace opens prisoners will be taken, and tied up, but no torture. There will be referees on the course but not today. This is all about integrity this weekend. If you’re taken prisoner own it! I would say the winning team has the option to torture the prisoners as well as release their teammates if they choose. Any questions?”

“They’re are nine of us. Since Kyle isn’t on the field, what do we do about even teams?” Cody asked, raising his hand.

“Blake, how big is this place,Can we hear each other from each side?”

“Yeah I would think so if you have a couple people that can yell loud enough.”

“Let’s choose an odd man. That person goes to the middle while the teams get set to defend the flags. Once it starts if that person is captured, they get tied and come back here. Everyone gets tied with the rope they’re carrying. If the odd man captures someone he takes over on the team that the person he captured was on.” Caleb suggested.

“Ok, but how do we identify the teams, and especially the odd man out?” Weston asked

“I have some blue tape in my truck. It doesn’t stick the greatest, but one team can wear that on their arms. Only question is that weird guy or whatever.” Jack said

“I can be that guy. I have cargo pants, and I can carry it with me. If I join the blue team I wrap some tape around my arm the same as the rest.”

“Alright let’s choose the teams. We need captains. I suggest Jordan and myself since we’re the oldest.” Jack said

Jack ended up with Cody, Weston, and Tyler. Jordan had Vaughn, Luke, and Ryan. Jordans team took the blue tape. Blake flipped a coin as Jack called heads to see who went to the farthest end of the field. Jack's team took off as they lost the coin toss. Caleb went for the middle to his position. He had a lot of good options and decided on a spot in some rocks to wait for a victim. He was still hurting from being shot at earlier. When everyone was set he heard Jack, then a moment later Jordan yelled they were ready. He kept an eye out but nothing. After a while he saw who he thought was Ryan coming towards him. As the new kid drew closer to him he came out of the rocks and hit the boy about three times in the chest. Before he tied his hands Caleb had Ryan helphim wrap the tape around his arm. He decided to stay where he was. He had a good view of the field except for not being able to see the ends; he could see the middle pretty well.

The next one he saw was Jack, but he was too far away to shoot at. He tried to think of a way to get closer and went for some trees nearby. He was able to make out Vaughn who was right in front of Jack about 50 feet.

“Get down you idiot!” He thought. Vaughn was in plain view from what he could see. Jack started lifting his gun and Caleb fired a shot at him hitting him in the arm making him take cover and giving Vaughn a chance to find another place to hide. Luke snuck up behind Caleb scaring the crap out of him.

“Jordan is watching the flag. Where’s Vaughn?”

“Somewhere over there. Jack took cover. I can't see him. Keep trying to get to that flag, I think I have the middle covered.”

About this time Ryan was having his bare feet pulled in the air by Kyle. Who was itching to get himself some entertainment. He didn’t waste much time sending the bound new kid into hysterical laughter as he found out how ticklish he was. Blake watched on kind of happy he wasn’t at the mercy of Kyle's fingers.

The next person Caleb saw was Weston. The boy was coming right at him. When he was close enough Caleb stood up and fired, hitting Weston multiple times. Weston grabbed the rope from his pocket and handed it over. After his hands were tied he headed off towards the jail holding his gun in his bound hands. Caleb turned to find a spot to hide again and was hit square in his face mask. He had paint over his eyes and couldn’t tell who hit him. He just started shooting, forgetting the rule that was made.

“STOP, I give up! Dang dude!” He pulled off his mask and saw Cody walking toward him. Cody was already pulling the rope from his pocket. “You scared the hell out of me! Turn around.” Caleb said as Cody put his hands behind his back and his gun put in his hand before he walked away. Caleb wiped off his mask the best could and went for another hiding spot. Just then he heard a bunch of shots come from the direction of his team's flag. A few minutes later he saw Vaughn walking towards him with his hands tied. He decided to head that direction to help Jordan. He figured it must be Jack since he lost sight of him.

He started moving slowly toward the spot he thought the flag was and saw Jack getting close. He couldn’t see where Jordan was. He had a clear shot so he went to take it as he was hit in the back of the leg. He turned around and saw Weston. All he could do was start shooting. He hit Weston in his leg and chest. He stayed low to tie the hands of the first kid he met. When Weston was gone he went back to trying to find Jack again. He looked down and saw the flag standing with nobody around.

He decided to try to make his way towards the flag to figure out where his only remaining teammate was then he heard a pop. When he looked in the direction it came from he saw Jordan handing rope to Jack. He took the opportunity to sneak closer to the flag while Jack was distracted. He hid behind a tree, then looked on as Jordan walked off with his hands tied. He was in a good spot to watch Jack. As the oldest player of the group got close to the flag Caleb started firing. Jack didn’t have a chance he took multiple hits to his arms, legs, chest, and back. Caleb had gotten him totally by surprise.

“Have a nice walk, man!” He said as he finished tying Jack's hands.

“Tyler! Hey Tyler, can you hear me!?”

“I hear ya! What’s up!?”

“It’s just the two of us! What do you think about a race to the flags? If we run into each other we start shooting!”

“No way man! Mine is a lot closer than yours to the endpoint. Which means I have farther to run!”

“Ok! Let’s forget the flags and hunt each other down. This has to end somehow!”

“Deal! Let’s go for the outside of the tree line. Should be my right, your left!”

“OK let’s do it!”

Both boys started picking their route Caleb had a better idea of the layout from being that odd man. No one had thought to let everyone check out the course first. Caleb had to travel a little more uphill which meant Tyler had the high ground. Caleb knew he had to get higher fast. He reached the top of the hill near where he was to begin with. He wasn’t seeing Tyler anywhere. He kept making his way along the tree line when a paintball exploded right by his head. He dropped to the ground and got on the opposite side of the tree that was hit. He caught sight of the new kid and waited for a clear shot. Tyler wasn’t moving. Caleb still had paint smeared on his mask from before which made it harder for him to see. He heard something to his right and heard the gun go off. He was hit in the shoulder, but turned and started shooting. Both boys were firing multiple shots at each other, Caleb got hit in the mask twice again, but Tyler hit the ground with the wind knocked out of him as Caleb’s shots hit him in the stomach.

A few minutes later Caleb led Tyler into the jail where everyone else was tied up. He was surprised not to see Kyle torturing anybody. They were all tied up with their bare feet in the air.

“What’s going on, Kyle, why aren’t you having a field day right now?”

“I just decided not to. It was enough fun just watching everyone's feet struggle in the air like this!”

“Little bro! How did you do this? You owned everyone!”

“Trust me it was just luck! Kyle, get Tyler here tied up for a bit! I hope this isn’t the only round for the day. I still have a few hours before I have to leave. We can keep them tied up for a while though! I never did call Samson and thank him for today. I’ll be back!” Caleb went to his truck and was having fun but couldn’t think of how weird it was seeing 8 guys tied up with their bare feet in the air.

“I’ll be back as soon as I can I need to go home and change clothes!”

Caleb entered the building again to see Kyle getting back at his torture techniques on Tylers feet.

“I have to go guys! The other driver got into an accident. Looks like his car is out for awhile. I have to make deliveries!”

“I thought he said it was cool if you took the day off. He has more drivers than that doesn’t he!?”

“The only other guy is 3 hours away with his family for the weekend. I really had a good time and don’t forget my revenge isn’t finished on any of you for scaring the hell out of me this morning, This is just the beginning! Oh, I want a full report on how everything goes. Have fun guys! OH wait I almost forgot, Kyle get over here!” He took out his camera and took a picture with his phone of the 8 teens. “Ok Kyle, get in the middle and strike some kind of evil pose.!” Kyle got in the middle on his knees and held up his hands like he was going to tickle the crap out of someone with an evil grin on his face. Caleb went around and took pics of everyone individually as well then said goodbye one more time and walked out the door.

“Hey Caleb, wait up! You really did good today bro. You actually handled that joke better than I thought you would.”

“I’ve learned a lot over the last few weeks. You taught me most of it. I just wish you’d given me the address for this place so I could be prepared for what I might be walking into!”

“Well I couldn’t ruin the fun now could I? Besides, it was my idea to order the food to surprise you. It was Weston’s idea to play that joke!”

“I’ll get him back! I have to get going though. Have fun, and I want a full report and lots of pictures!” He said as he jumped in his truck.

Caleb got home from work after another driver arrived. It was about 7 PM. A few minutes after he got home his phone went off. It was a text from Blake showing a pic of the new kids Tyler and Ryan. Kyle was tickling Ryan's bare feet. Brutally from the looks of it. That told Caleb that at least Ryan was more ticklish than he thought he was.

“That’s sweet! Hope you guys are having fun. I’m going to bed soon, I have work in the morning. I’ll see you when you get back!”

It didn’t take Caleb long to take a shower and put on some sweat pants and get into bed. He was asleep soon after. A while later He was woken up by someone standing over him. He tried to get up out of surprise but the man quickly jumped on him, pinning his arms down and covering the boy's mouth with his hand. The man was wearing a black face mask, hat covering most of his face. Caleb couldn’t tell who it might be. His eyes were wide with fear. Everyone he knew was somewhere else, so he was pretty sure this was no joke.

“I’m going to take my hand away. You aren’t going to say a word and open your mouth. Understand?” Caleb nodded the best he could. When the hand came away The terrified teen opened his mouth and watched what looked like the two ankle socks he was wearing that day get shoved into his mouth. The man then held up a roll of duct tape and started wrapping his victims head in tape sealing the socks in. Caleb could still taste the sweat on his socks. He was too scared to worry about that though.

“OK, I’m going to get off of you I want you to turn around and put your hands behind your back. If you do what I say everything will be fine. If you don’t it won’t be good for you, got it?”

Caleb nodded and turned over on his stomach and crossed his hands behind him. As the man wrapped the boys wrists multiple times with the duct tape, he couldn’t help but think all these stupid games he played were becoming a reality. He never cared about getting tied up by friends but he was now literally being held against his will. After his wrists were done the guy pulled his bare feet together and pulled his pant leges up wrapping his bare ankles in tape as well. After he was done with the ankles the burglar took the teens pillow case off the pillow and put it over his head and wrapped tape loosely around Caleb’s neck to hold the pillow case on. He also found Caleb's eyes and wrapped more tape around that area. Caleb was starting to cry. He was so scared he couldn’t think.

“Ok you stay put. I have to grab some things here. Like I said if you cooperate you’ll be fine ok?”

Caleb could here the guy grabbing things from his room and also other areas of the house. He had no idea where the guy was and it was quiet for a while. Caleb thought his captor left and started trying to scream for help. He knew he had to get to the kitchen or somewhere he could get something to cut the tape. He tried breaking it but there was too much. About the time he tried to get off the bed a hand pushed against his bare, shirtless chest and he fell back on the bed. He heard more tape and then it was being wrapped around his knees, followed by his upper, then lower arms he couldn’t move at all. Then he felt himself being lifted and realized he was over his captors shoulder. He felt his feet hit the ground and he was pushed back into a vehicle of some sort. Either an SUV or a van.

“I’m going to have to take you with me. If all goes well I’ll let you go tomorrow.”

“MMMMMMOOOOO HMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHM!” Caleb started yelling and then balling out of fear. His legs were pushed in the vehicle and the back closed. He couldn’t even fight, he was so scared. He heard the vehicle start and start to back up then began driving down the road. The vehicle kept driving for what seemed to Caleb the whole night. He heard paved roads, a couple of dirt roads and the ping of the gravel hitting the vehicle. Then he heard a paved road for a few minutes and another gravel road for a minute then the vehicle stopped. The back opened and he was carried into a room and sat down in a chair. More duct tape secured his upper body to the chair. The man left and he heard a door close. He got the courage up to try to get loose and he figured out the chair must be secured to a pole or something as it wouldn’t move. After what he thought was maybe 10 to 20 minutes the door opened. About a minute later the captor approached Caleb

“I’m going to untie you ok? Now after i untie you and you hear that door close you can take this off your head ok?” The guy took all the tape off and Caleb winced in pain the whole time the tape was being pulled from his bare skin.

A minute later the door closed and he went to work getting the tape off the pillowcase over his head.

20 minutes earlier…..

“Did you let him go, where is he!?”

“We have to talk first, everyone gather around! He is scared to death. He has no idea this is a joke. He thinks it’s real! He was literally balling when I put him in the car, I almost ended it there and told him!”

“Brian what the hell did you do to him!? He’s not going to trust any of us now!” Blake yelled

“Hey it’s not my fault! You’re the ones who wanted it to look like a burglary!”

“He’s not going to let any of us tie him up again!” Weston added

“Ok, let me think! This isn’t a funny joke anymore guys this is serious! He’s got one hell of a temper, and when he finds out about this it may not be pretty. We need a way to break this to him easily. Any suggestions?”

“What if you go in before we untie him and talk to him? He’ll still be tied then give him time to cool down?” Cody asked

“He may be mad enough to struggle. He's tied with duct tape and not wearing a shirt. It's going to hurt like hell if he gets mad in that chair. The only tape on him that’s not touching skin is his knees. I grabbed his clothes but obviously I wasn’t going to make him put on paintball clothes!”

“Maybe we do that. Take his clothes and put them on the floor. He'll take the blindfold off and recognize the room and see the clothes. Maybe leave the door locked until he has time to cool off?” Luke added

“No, he needs to be talked to right away. OK here it is. We all go in there. Brian you untie him he still doesn’t recognize your voice. Have him take the blindfold off. When he sees all of us he’s probably going to be mad. We may have to tie him back up, so someone have some rope ready. Be as quiet as possible when we go in. Take off your shoes if you need to. Let me do the talking first.”

After Caleb got the pillow case off he looked around the room still gagged as his eyes adjusted. All the boys were standing about 10 feet in front of him. He was stunned, and didn’t know what to think. He started taking the tape off his face and pulled the socks out of his mouth. He was cold, tired, scared and relieved all at the same time.

“What the hell is going on here!?”

“Caleb let me explain. Ok!”

“No! What the hell is going on! Is this some kind of joke!? Do you have any idea how terrified I was!? Who was it? Who came into our house, woke me up, tied me up, terrified the shit out of me and kidnapped me!? I want an answer now or I’m gonna kick the crap out of everyone of you!” He said as he fell to his knees and started crying.

“Everyone give us a minute. Brian, Jack stay here. Calm down man. I’ll admit it was a bad Joke to play. Very bad! Samson called me earlier and he found a driver for tomorrow and wanted you to have fun with us. He asked if he should send you on another food delivery to surprise you again. Cody thought it would be funny to just go kidnap you tie you up just jokingly. It was me who came up with making it look real. You haven’t seen Brian for a while so wouldn’t recognize his voice. Unfortunately it was a little too real for you. I’m sorry!”

“I’m sorry to bud. I thought about ending it when you lost it in the car. I should have.” Brian said, patting the kids bare back.”Man you’re freezing! We have a fire going out here and I brought your paintball clothes and some other stuff from your house. I even have a sleeping bag and pillow for you. They heard the door open and it was Cody.

“Uh guys, can we come in for a minute? The rest of us were just talking about something out here.”

“I think we’re good, what's up Cody?” Jack asked

“Well we thought about what happened and Caleb! We were all in on this. It was My idea, and Blake wanted it to look real, and we all put our input in on how things should go. I know we all deserve some payback. We thought maybe you could put us in front of a firing squad with you holding the gun. You tie us all up in here with our hands above our head and shoot us a few times.”

Blake jumped in “I have a better idea! It’s getting late and if you guys want a full day to play tomorrow we need to get some sleep soon after Caleb warms up. Caleb hunts you all down tomorrow. He’s the only one taking prisoners, and at the end of the day you all go in front of the firing squad. You can even shoot at each other as a free for all, but Caleb is the only one who takes prisoners!”

“What! That means I’m getting shot all day!”

“Well everyone here played three more rounds after you left today. Consider it catching up with the rest of us!” Weston Jokes.

“OK, but what time do we leave tomorrow?”

“About 6pm why?”
“If you’re taken prisoner you stay tied until we leave and Kyle, you better tickle the hell out of all of them, and if everyone is captured I help Kyle!”

“I might even help with that myself!” Blake said

“It doesn’t stop there though! You are all going to owe me after this one, and don’t think I won’t collect! Brian where are my clothes?” Caleb said, shivering.

A couple minutes later Caleb was given the bag with his clothes. “I have your paintball stuff, and other pants, shirt, shoes, socks and a sweater. I really am sorry I should have stopped!”

“That’s ok, I’ll get over it. You scared the hell out of me though. I was really crying!”

“I know you were. You’re taking it better than I would expect. Anyway, your sleeping bag and stuff are in my car. It's unlocked. There’s also some shower stuff and all in there to if you need it. Shampoo, toothpaste, all that. Hopefully I grabbed the right toothbrush.”

“Thanks, it’s good seeing you again Brian!”

Brian was a very smart guy. He was the same age as Blake and made a reputation for himself as a nerd in high school. Not many people liked him because he was always bragging about how smart he was. After Blake got to know him a little he realized he wasn’t so bad. They’d been friends for a few years. Brian was about as tall as jack, and almost as skinny. He didn’t get into the games the guys played and would avoid them as much as he could. He wanted Blake to help with the prisoner stuff when it came to the paintball business.

Caleb went to a locker room to change. He got changed into his pants, sweater and shoes to join everyone by the fire they had going. Right after he put his sweater on he broke down in tears. He was so relieved that he hadn’t actually been kidnapped he didn’t know how to act.
Last edited by ricktied 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
ricktied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ricktied »

The next morning everyone was awake when breakfast arrived. Samson sent a delivery out on the house. Caleb was the only one still asleep. He’d been awake most of the night heated about what happened. After everyone talked about it for a bit Weston was designated to wake Caleb up. Blake was hurting to much.

As The teens eyes opened he saw Weston standing over him and got startled having a flashback to the night before.

“Whoa! It’s ok dude, I’m just here to tell you we have breakfast, you should really eat something!”

“Is everyone ready to go, what time is it?”

“8AM We’re all waiting for our captor haha!”

Caleb got dressed in his paintball clothes and went outside. Everyone else had eaten and he grabbed a burrito and started heading for the woods. Jack stopped him and asked if he was ok.

“I’m fine. I guess we have to discuss the rules though huh? Ok same rules as yesterday. I’m the only one that can take prisoners, but I think if you shoot someone in the head anywhere but the face mask you should become a prisoner. You carry the rope that’s going to tie your hands. Since I can’t be taken prisoner I’ll be out of the game for 20 minutes. Any questions!?”

No one answered so he grabbed a second burrito and a bottle of water and started walking.

“I’ll wait 15 minutes to start hunting people down!” He said as he walked away with his mouth full.

“Hey Blake! You think he’s going to be ok?” asked Jack pulling Blake aside

“It may take some time. We’ll see,but I think he'll pull through. Once he gets playing and waking up more.”

15 minutes later everyone was scattered throughout the field. Caleb heard a few shots come from different directions but not much seemed to be happening. He went to the same vantage point he had the day before, in the middle of the field. Blake watched with binoculars that Brian had brought. Brian had to head home so he wasn’t going to see any of the excitement.

The first prisoner was Vaughn when he walked right toward Caleb. He was shot right in the chest with one shot. He pulled the rope out of his pocket and handed it to Caleb. He turned around to put his hands behind his back and after a few seconds Caleb gave the rope back. “Go back and have Kyle or Blake tie you up!”

Vaughn took the rope somewhat confused and went to ask Caleb a question but Caleb was already running for another position.

“What’s going on, out of ammo?”

“No, your brother told me to come back and have one of you tie me up!”

“Uh Ok! Kyle tie his hands! After you tie them go in that shed over there. Bring the blue mats that are in there. I have a little idea for the prisoners today!”

Put them over here then lay him on his back here and tie his feet up in the air. Do the same thing with each person putting them side by side. If we have enough rope tie their legs to one another so the next prisoner is tied to him and so on. Got it?”

“I think I see where you’re going with this. Big fun awaits!”

The next was Ryan, and Blake asked him the same question about why he wasn’t tied up. He gave the same answer as Vaughn.

By about 11 oclock Everyone was taken prisoner except for Jack and Cody who were walking up to the jail area after deciding to have a shootout until one of them gave up, and Caleb came up behind Jack shooting him in the back and Cody in the chest.

“Is there something going on with your brother? He just told us to come back and have you guys tie us up!” Jack asked

“Everyones been saying that. I’ll tell you what though. He’s a rockstar at paintballing! He’s taken everyone out, you two are the last ones!”

“Where’s he at then? I think something must be wrong!” Cody said

“I don’t know. I’m sure he’ll show up soon. Let’s get you guys tied!”

Jack and Cody couldn’t believe their eyes when they walked into the room and saw everyone with their legs tied to the person next to them putting their feet together in a perfect position for the torturers not to have to work as much. Kyle was going down the line tickling everyone

“Hey Blake. Do you ever find it odd that every person in this group is so ticklish!?” Jack joked as he walked toward his spot.

After about an hour Blake was getting worried. He wasn’t sure where Caleb was, and couldn’t see him with the binoculars.

“Kyle! I can’t walk, I need you to find my brother! Something is wrong either he’s ticked off about last night or he’s hurt. Either way we need to know!”

“Let me go! Let me go and find him. If he’s hurt I’ll bring him back. If not, I'll talk to him. If you all remember I went through the same type of thing a couple years ago. Tyler, Ryan we’ll tell you later. I know I can talk to him about this!” Jordan demanded

“You know what! Blake is right. If he’s hurt we need to find him. We can all go look for him. This is a big place. There’s large rocks and plenty of places to fall. I could barely hear Caleb yell yesterday when we started that match, so it'll work better with all of us. Blake, you have to stay here anyway. If he’s hurt we bring him back. If he's ok we have Jordan talk to him, and come back and assume our positions!”

Kyle was already untying everyone.

“He liked the middle yesterday and today. There’s also a really nice view on the west side. He may be there. I’m going to get my truck and look around where I can drive. Cody come with me and stand in the back. When you find him yell it out and everyone passes it on so we all know. Jordan! Go for the far end where that flag was yesterday. That’s the last place we saw him!” Jack ordered.

Everyone scattered throughout the park Blake was watching with the binoculars right after everyone left, then he fell into tears hoping his brother was ok, and sorry for his idea the night before. After about 20 minutes everyone started signaling each other after Tyler found him on the west end of the park sitting in some rocks.

“Keep everyone away, I want to be alone!”

“Well everyone is headed this way and I don’t think I can stop them. I know it had to suck last night but we really are sorry and Jordan wants to talk to you. You guys are our new friends here man! Ryan and I both got bullied in our last school and I mean bad. That’s one of the reasons we moved here, and from what everyone has told me here you are the backbone of this group right now! Please just let Jordan talk to you. I don’t know what happened to him but he can relate and you know about it!” Caleb had forgotten about Jordans situation. That made him start thinking. Within a few minutes Jordan arrived with the others and sat down next to Caleb, signalling the others to go away.

“Do you remember the day you helped me overcome my fear for this stuff?”

“Yeah, so! Last night was a little different. I thought I might die!”

“So did I! It took a long time, and a skinny shaggy haired kid coming into the neighborhood to get me to see the good in people. What happened last night was wrong. We should have just gone with Cody’s idea. At least then you would have known who was doing it. I know you are a strong person Caleb. You’re only a little younger than me man, but you are a lot stronger, and you have a group of friends that just hauled ass out of that building to find you, and make sure you weren’t hurt. This weekend was supposed to be a lot of fun and it was until now. Everyone is worried about you. Now if I have to I’ll hogtie and drag you back but I think you know what to do. We have a few more hours here. What do you think about being that odd man out again and when we get back to town you can tie all of us up and do whatever you want!”

“OK but the rules from this morning still stand. Every prisoner stays tied up until we leave! But you tie my hands here. Let's play a joke on them!”

Blake watched for the two guys to come back, and saw something that infuriated him. He didn’t want to tie anyone up until he knew exactly what was going on with his brother

“What the hell! Jack everyone come here, I’m gonna kick his ass! Jack took the binoculars and saw Jordan pulling Caleb back to the main building with his hands tied behind his back. Caleb Looked like he was ticked off. Trying to kick Jordan and freaking out. All of the boys ran towards them Blake stopped Jack and told him to get his truck. As the other boys arrived Caleb kept up the act. He had been watching what Blake might do and saw him climbing into the truck. Even with a broken leg Blake was about to kick Jordan’s butt.

As Blake and Jack arrived Jack was on top of Jordan yelling at him to untie Caleb. Cody had already started.

“Jordan what the hell are you thinking after last night. You might want to get out of my sight before I bust this crutch over your head!”

“Wait, stop! I have an announcement to make!”Caleb yelled bringing everything to a hault

“What do you mean little bro!”

My announcement is. We only have a few more hours left here, so If you aren’t all geared up and ready to go in 5 minutes I’m going to break that crutch over all your heads! Same rules as yesterday flags in the same places, I’m the odd man out. To make it easy, the same teams we had when I was here yesterday and everyone's fair game for prisoners including me, I’ll have the tape in my pocket to mark my arm if I end up on the blue team. All prisoners stay tied until we leave the same way it has been today, and I hope you all are ready for my revenge, including you when that leg heals big brother!”

Everyone was stunned as Caleb grabbed his gun and mask from Jordan, and went towards the area to restock on ammo.

“Everyone heads out in 5 minutes. In 10 minutes I start shooting at anyone I see out here so if you are all done gawking at me I suggest you all get moving!”

“Jordan! Is he serious!?” Blake asked in amazement

“Yep, and Blake you may want to get of the field, because I’m pretty sure shooting anyone he sees means you as well!”

“Wait! What did he mean by revenge!?”

“Uh we can talk about that later, little deal I made with him. I need to gear up!” Jordan said as he ran away. Blake knew something was fishy with that statement but he got back in the truck so Jack could drive him back. Within 10 minutes the game was ready to go and Caleb was already hunting. He was able to get Cody which meant he didn’t need the tape anymore. He tied Cody’s hands behind his back and to be funny he wrapped some of the Blue tape around his friends mouth and left the roll hanging from his mouth while the kid walked to the jail. All three people from Cody’s team saw him so they knew Caleb was with them now. They just didn’t know where he was.

He stayed in the middle which he thought was a bad idea but it had a better view. Weston and Jack startled him, making him almost shoot.

“Where’s Tyler, is he guarding the flag again?” He whispered

Yeah was all Jack got out before Caleb leapt up getting shooting Ryan in the chest.

“Get over and cover the field. I’ll try to give a signal when I’m done with him!” Caleb ordered

“How the hell is he so good at this!” Cody whispered as he and Jack went off

Caleb heard a pop from a gun come from the direction of their flag. A minute later he saw Vaughn going to the Jail with his hands tied. Tyler must have captured him. Vaughn must have slipped by while Jack and Weston came up to him. Now it was just Jordan, and Luke. He could see Luke near the flag. Jordan was somewhere between that flag and the flag they needed to protect. He heard 5 or 6 pops come from his left. A moment later Jack and Weston both walked by him with their bound hands holding their guns. He decided to go meet Tyelr at their flag and come up with a plan.

“OK both Luke and Jordan are left. We’re the only ones in our group. How do you feel about going yourself? You do this airsoft stuff little more time with this type of thing.”

“I can try! You’ve been rocking though. Why don’t you go?” I can’t find Jordan at all. I think he’s in some bushes on the west side, but if you can by any chance get the flag I can cover you when, Shit!” Caleb Started firing at Jordan hitting him at least 5 times. Enough to tie his hands behind his back and send him walking. “Ok who goes?” Caleb asked

“How about rock paper scissors?” Both boys shook their hands and Caleb lost, and headed off. He had an idea to go towards the bushes he thought Jordan was hiding in. He was about 30 feet from Luke when he started firing he hit luke about 3 or 4 times. Twice in his side making Luke the final prisoner and capturing the opponents flag. He tied Lukes hands and grabbed his paintball gun and mask as well as the flag, and led Luke back to the rally point, yelling for Tyler to join him on the way.

Blake looked through the binoculars in amazement.

“You have got to be kidding me! Little man wins again!” He said as he told Kyle to get some rope ready. They had about an hour and a half left when it was over. Before Caleb tied Lukes feet in the air Blake ordered Kyle to untie Jordan, but leave his hands tied. Luke took his spot in line. Blake called Jordan and Caleb outside.

“So what was it you guys didn’t want to say anything about earlier, something about revenge?” Caleb looked confused

“OH that! Well I just kind of told Caleb he could tie us all up when we got back to town and do whatever he wants to us.”

“You didn’t think that was important to share with the rest of us?”

“I Didn't know Caleb was going to go on his rampage of 5 minutes until game time. He just said let’s play a joke, tie my hands behind my back, I’ll act pissed off. Then all the sudden everyone was down my throat and he was saying I wanna play a game! I didn’t know that was coming and I was caught off guard.”

“Hey don’t look at me! Don’t forget you guys played this joke on me. I’m still trying to wrap my head around last night, and today!” Caleb said holding his hands un innocently

“Before we leave you guys better tell them!”

“Ok! We’ll tell them. We have to start getting packed up anyway. I say we untie them and get stuff packed and we’ll tell them before we take off.” Caleb suggested.

“We packed everything up this morning. You’re the only one who needs to pack since you woke up late For now we can watch you, Tyler and Kyle torture everyone once we get Jordan in position again!!” Blake said as he ruffled his brothers hair

“I hate it when you do that! One of these days I’m gonna cut this hair and you won’t be doing that anymore!” Caleb joked as they all went back inside. Tyler was tickling his brothers feet and Kyle was just going down the line randomly. Caleb opted out and went to pack his things.

After they got everyone untied and ready to go home, The two boys did what Blake told them to and told everyone about Jordan’s deal with Caleb. Everyone was ok with it since they were sort of in on the joke as well.

“This isn’t happening today! We’ll figure it out later. I’m dang sure not going to have you all tied up in the same room at once, now let’s get home. Um, do we have enough room in your trucks? If we haven’t noticed mine isn’t here!” Caleb said

“We can squeeze in. Before we leave though I need to ask Caleb one question! How the heck did you do it. 3 rounds in two days and you barely even got hit.?”

“For one a lot was luck. Second, a lot of you need to aim your weapon. I saw a lot of just point and shoot!”

“So, were you aiming or pointing and shooting when you hit me like 10 times capturing our flag? Asked Luke

“Oh I was aiming, but all I had was a side view of you. I wanted to make sure I hit you in the right spot to take you prisoner!” Caleb laughed.

“Wait! What about that firing squad thing? We still have to do that!” Yelled Tyler

“We don’t have to do it, besides everything is already packed up, and some of us have to work tomorrow!” Caleb said as he opened the door to Jack’s truck to help his brother.”
ricktied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ricktied »

Hello everyone! This is a little longer than I like to make my stories. I merged two stories into one, with the first part being a flashback of Caleb and Blake's past along with Kyle. The second part is the paintball story day 3. I just didn't want to start the flashback, then go back to the other I thought that would be confusing. Anyway, I hope you have a good time reading these and I hope to have the next part up soon, Thanks!

After the paintball weekend, none of the boys did anything. Caleb worked Monday, Tuesday, and part of the day Wednesday on the day shift. Blake had mostly been hanging out with Luke who was still staying at their house while his parents were out of town. Blake was woken by the sound of the doorbell. As he went to try to get up he realized his left ankle was locked to a pipe just under the top of the coffee table next to the couch he was sleeping on. He was also wearing a pair of the hinged handcuffs he had bought for the games. He looked around the room and saw a pair of bare feet sticking up from the other side of the table with thumb cuffs locked on the toes. He got up the best he could and saw Luke, hogtied with his ankles cuffed together and hinged cuffs on his wrists. His wrists and ankle were held together by another pair of handcuffs. The hogtie was tight. And he was in some pain. He also had cuffs on his thumbs and a ball gag locked around his head. There was also a pair of leg cuffs locking the poor teens left elbow to the table to prevent either one of them from going anywhere.

As Blake got his mind together he looked toward the door and saw who he thought was Weston through the window. He yelled for him to come in.

“Whoa! What happened to you guys?!” Weston asked.

“I don’t know I was sleeping. Luke, can you talk?”

“UHMM!”

“What did he say Weston?”

“I don’t know, but it looks like he has a sock in his mouth!”

“HMMMPHMMM OOO!” Luke tried to say as he held up two fingers.

“Who did this to us Luke!?”

“AAAEB!”

“I think he said Caleb. I can’t make out a word he’s saying and this gag is tight, I can’t get it out, Blake!” Weston said, getting up off his knees.

“There are a few things that need to happen here. Weston look around and find some rope!”

“I found some in the basement!” He said as he ran into the room.

“Tie one end around the arch of his right foot, then take the rope over his head and bring it under his left arm. Tie the arch of his left foot and reverse the process back to his right foot. We need to take some pressure off of his wrists and ankles so make sure to pull his feet closer to his hands.”

“Ok! First time I tried to help someone that was tied up by tying them up more!” Weston Joked.

“Now call my phone! Walk around the house and see if you hear it ring. It was here on the table, and I don’t think Luke has his either. I have the Army reveille ringtone!”

“I found it upstairs in his room. I think this is Luke’s. I found his skateboard too. His truck and your car are both outside. He must have walked off!”

Give me my phone. I’m going to start calling everyone. If they can come over we need to find the keys to these cuffs. You start trying to call him!”

“You think he’s still ticked off about the other night?”

“Could be!”

Within a half an hour later most of the guys except Jack and Jordan, who were working were there including Tyler and Ryan, who just got Blakes number the day before. Everyone started searching the house for the keys to the cuffs. Westonand Cody started searching the woods behind the house for Caleb. About a half hour later he walked in the front door.

“Where the hell have you been!? I’ve been worried sick, and Luke needs those cuffs off! As you can see he’s in pain and getting cuff marks all over!”

“I had to take a walk. I have the key to the gag, the other keys are in the trunk of your car under the mat with the spare tire.”

“I’ll get them,!” Vaughn said, running out the door.

“Do you want to explain this!?”

“Wait! Just to clear it up, while you were sleeping Caleb told me if I did this, then we’d be squared. He still wants to get back at everyone for that kidnapping joke we played. Just go a little easy on him. Blake, I’m not sure why he did what he did to you but let’s let him explain.” Luke said after Caleb had the gag undone, and the socks out of his mouth. Vaughn arrived a few seconds later with the keys to the cuffs and started setting Luke free.

“Samson told me today I wasn’t working anymore weekends. Blake, I know you had something to do with this! I did this to make sure you couldn’t move around the house. I’m getting tired of all the jokes and people doing things behind my back. The weekends are our busiest time, and the best time for me to make money!”

“Ok, hold on little brother. I may have had something to do with it but it was accidental if I did. I told all of these guys on Sunday after we played that joke on you. You were still asleep. A couple weeks ago I got us all on the first game for the opening day of the range on the 4th. Or I should say all of you now since I can’t join in for obvious reasons. I called Samson on Monday to see if he could let you have the morning off. If you even worked I figured you’d be to work by 2PM at the latest. It’s only a 4 hour round. I was going to tell you on Friday. No jokes, but just as a surprise. I’ll call and talk to him or something. I didn’t think he was going to take you off the weekends completely! Come here little man, give me a hug. I’m so sorry we scared you so bad! I’m the one that’s supposed to be protecting you. We’ve been so close, and I know I hurt you!”
Blake grabbed his brother and started sobbing. He couldn’t control the tears anymore. Everyone in the room got silent, and Caleb didn’t know what to think, since it had been so many years since he saw his big brother cry.

“Settle down man! It’s ok, sit down here before you get hurt. Vaughn, you want to get these cuffs off my brother here!? Lay down, and Let’s get your leg up.” Caleb said as he started arranging pillows under Blakes casted leg.

“Luke was the first one to break the silence of everyone else watching everything unfold. “I have an idea! Blake, show Caleb those pictures you were showing me earlier. The ones of him tied up and all that!”

“What pictures!? Were you all taking pictures of me the other night!?”

“Nah little man. Hand me my phone.”

Caleb looked at Blakes phone a few seconds later and saw what looked like him at a much younger age. He was hogtied and blindfolded, with Kyle tickling his feet. He appeared to be laughing hysterically.

“HAHA! Was that the first time you tied me up?”

“Yeah. You were like 10. I think Kyle was 7 or so. I had friends over playing video games. We were babysitting Kyle that day, and Caleb kept bugging us to let them play as well. One of my friends joked that we should tie him up and throw him in a closet. I went to the garage and found some rope. Long Story short we hogtied him and used one of our dads neck ties to blindfold him. I told Kyle if he tickled Caleb, we wouldn’t tie him up too. Caleb was the first person Kyle ever tickled.” Blake explained

“Yeah, and after he started tickling, as we all know he never stopped!” Caleb said laughing

“Well you never stopped escaping. Caleb got out of that tie as Kyle tickled him

“Mom was pissed at you when she walked by and saw me! Remember you got grounded for like 2 weeks or something!?”

“3 weeks. She got home from work early. I didn’t hear her come into the house over you laughing from the torture Kyle was going to town on. We became pretty close over the next few years though. With games like that, and everything we went through. Even Kyle saw a lot of it. He was hanging out with us almost everyday” Blake said as the guys in the room could see sentimental tears roll down his cheeks.

“Remember the first time Kyle got to tickle you?” Caleb asked

“Don’t even bring that up!” Blake said harshly

“You see everyone, Blake tied me up at one point and tickled me until I promised him I wouldn’t allow Kyle to tickle him. Then 2 days before he went to basic training I got him to let me tie him up one more time. I tied him to a pole in our garage in a way a bit like we tie each other with his hands above his head, and his feet raised up. He thought I was probably going to tickle him. I had left for a minute and called the tickle monster over. Kyle walked in and I told him to have fun. Blake still had his shirt on, so I lifted it up and put it over his head so he couldn’t see. Kyle tickled him so bad you could see his shirt get wet from the tears he was crying, then the sweat coming off his hair. I can’t remember how long it was before I stopped Kyle. After it was over Blake hogtied me, then Kyle and tickled Kyle so bad he peed himself. I had to give him some old clothes of mine while we did his laundry.”

“Thanks for bringing that up, jerk!” Kyle said jokingly

“Ok. Now that the trip down memory lane is over. What’s up with this game on Saturday bro!”

“I don’t know much, but the other team wants to do the capture the flag thing. There’s one catch though. Now that the range is opening the games are coming out, and the other team likes the option of having one prisoner per team. Which means one person from each team has to be handcuffed to a tree near the flag. Your gun will be near you, so when you’re rescued you can join in and help your team. So you need to rescue the prisoner from your team, and get the flag back to where your flag is. You guys need to decide who that person is going to be. You’re going to be a bit outnumbered since Kyle, and Ryan can’t play.”

“I’ll be that person!” Kyle said

“Kyle, I just told you you can’t play. The age limit is 15.”

“Yeah….. And tomorrow is my 15th birthday? You and Caleb used to remember it every year.”

“Dang man. I’m sorry Kyle we forgot with everything going on. Are you sure you want to do that though, instead of being on the field? I mean, you might be handcuffed to that tree for the whole four hours.”

“I’ll do it. I’ve been doing nothing but tickling people 90% of the time. Besides, you all know the field better than me, since I didn’t play at all last weekend.”

“I don’t know what kind of game you all have planned but is there room for one more!?”

“Hunter! How long have you been here? A lot has happened, sorry I didn’t see you there!” Blake said, reaching from the couch to shake his hand.

“I’ve been standing outside that open door long enough to hear about you, and Caleb tying each other up, and Kyle peeing himself. No offense meant Kyle! Also some kind of game that’s happening. What happened to you Blake? And why are there handcuffs, leg cuffs and ball gags all over the room, what have you guys been doing!?”

“Long story, long story, long story! The game is paintballing. If you can get gear in time. Are you back now?”

“For the weekend. I have to go back out of town Monday, but should be back for good in a week or two. I think I should be able to get some stuff for paintball. Just give me a list of what I need.”

“Kyle can borrow my stuff since I can’t play. Hunter, I don’t know you. I’m Ryan and that ugly one right there is my brother Tyler, he’ll be on your team. He kinda sucks though so OOOOOOGH!” Ryan said as Blake hit him in his stomach.

“Well we were worried about being short of people, but by my count Kyle and Hunter joining gives you guys on more than the other team you’re going up against!” Blake said, trying to sit up. “By the way. Ryan, I’m sorry you can’t play but you can wallow in pity with me while we look on with binoculars!” Nobody in the room had a choice but to laugh.

Everyone had forgotten that Weston, and Cody were out looking for Caleb. When They walked in the room Weston wasn’t paying any attention. “We couldn’t find…… Found him!” Weston yelled. Cody asked what was going on, and got the story real quick again. Hunter suggested another barbecue since he had some stuff in his freezer. After everyone agreed they planned on a couple hours later so Jackand Jordan could come if they wanted.

4th of July…

Saturday morning Caleb, Blake, Luke, and Weston pulled into the paintball range at 7am. The others started showing up a few minutes later with Jack or Jordan. There were already a number of people there setting up for the opening of the paintball range. They saw a stage being set up for music, and a few tables for food that was being catered in fro a couple of different places. One of which was Samson's pizza where Caleb worked. In another area there were a number of different small games being set up.

“Everyone gather around quick we don’t have much time! A couple of things are going on here. The other team somehow got word that you have more players than them. They want to do that odd man thing you did last week. Of course the biggest problem is, if you take one of them out then you’re on their team. They’re being kind of pushy about it. In my opinion they’re being a bunch of babies. If you don’t want to do it Brian and I can talk to them. I understand everyone here probably wants to be on the same team. So what do you guys think?”

“I would say if we do it Caleb would be the best option. As far as I know you still have it out for us don’t you?” Weston asked

“I’ll get my revenge on all of you, but not like this. Today we're here to have fun. I would do it, but I really want to be with you guys!”

“There’s one more thing. Brian kind of rewrote the rules for this scenario. If you’re that odd guy and you’re taken out before you join a team, there’s a pretty big surprise. Brian made me promise not to tell what it is. You need to be pretty comfortable with taking that spot.”

“I’ll do it! What the heck, right? Like I said. We’re here to have fun today either way! If I were any of you though, you may want to hope in some way I end up on your team!” Caleb said as he stood up.

“Caleb! You can take me out. It’s my fault that whole thing happened last weekend. If I hadn’t mentioned the idea of kidnapping you then Blake wouldn’t have thought about making it so real. Besides we’ve all gotten to play here quite a bit, and you haven’t. We just need to make sure it doesn’t look to obvious that I’m losing to you!” Cody remarked as he stepped forward.

“That’s pretty cool Cody! If everyone agrees that’s what happens. I didn’t hear any of this. We’re getting close to getting the briefing and the rules for the game. You guys have to get geared up and get outside. Ryan, there’s a bag in Caleb’s truck with an extra set of binoculars. Go get them so you can watch what’s going on with me!” The older brother said as he crutched towards the door. By the time Blake got outside he was seeing people were already showing up to check the place out and watch the first game. When the two teams were ready Brian gave the briefing for the rules of the game.

“Welcome everybody! Both teams agreed on this odd man out competition. Caleb come forward! He is the one you are aiming for If you get him, he’s out of the game. If he gets you You’re out and he takes your spot on the team. He’ll be wearing a red, and blue arm band. You’ll all be wearing the armband that identifies your team. If he joins a team, he’ll take the other color off. Arms and legs are shot, you keep going! Chest, side, and shots to the back, and you’re a prisoner. Anything above the shoulders and the person who shot you is a prisoner. The referees will have air horn cans. One blast says to start the round. If there’s an emergency or you need a time out for some reason. Get their attention and you’ll hear two horns. They all have whistles, so if you hear that it means you’re out of the game. Prisoners will come back here with your hands above your head and once here you’ll be taken inside the building and your hands will be tied around a pole. Caleb, I’m sorry to say it’ll be a bit different for you if your caught before joining a team. Each team will have a member handcuffed to a tree. These are people predesignated to take that spot. If able you free that member. The handcuff key will be tied around the neck. Free them, and then get the opposing team's flag back to the location of your team's flag to win the match! Any questions?! Everyone have fun and good luck. You have ten minutes to take your places, and come up with a strategy before the horns blow! We’ll do a quick coin toss to see which flag your teams get to defend. Team Captains step up!” Jack stepped up for the team. They ended up getting the red flag which meant They would have some high ground over the opposing team and a better chance for Blake, and Ryan to watch them. Kyle went with the opposing team to get handcuffed to a tree. Caleb took off for any position he wanted. He headed for the rocks where he usually started.

A few minutes later the horns blew starting the round. Cody started for the spot he thought Caleb would be as discreetly as he could to not clue the referees in on the fact that it was all planned. Blake and Ryan watched from where they were and became confused.

“Where’s Caleb? I don’t see him! Cody’s getting close to where I saw him start.” Ryan said, looking at the field.

“I don’t know but there are two guys from the other team coming in the same direction! If Caleb doesn’t get Cody quick we have a problem!”

“Shoot! Cody just got hit!”

“So did those two guys from the other team. What just happened?”

Blake and Ryan watched through the binoculars they had, to see Cody, and two opposing team members walk away from the field with their hands up. Caleb climbed out of the rocks he was hiding in and took the blue arm band off and gave it to a referee Before running off to his teams location to figure out his next move.

“That takes them down two. That slick little son of a…..”

“You know it’s pretty cool. Even Though I can’t be out there, Tyler and I were talking last night and he couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate his birthday!”

“What do you mean? Today is his Birthday?”

“No tomorrow. He’ll be 16. Kinda cool huh? Kyle and him sharing this? We didn’t have many friends in our old neighborhood. I’m pretty sure this is going to be one for him to remember. We were going to wait until later to invite you all over tomorrow. It’ll only be us and our parents. After telling them we met a bunch of new friends they told us to invite you all!”

“Hold on to these. Keep watch, and I want to know what happens. I’ll be back in a few minutes!” Blake said as he shoved his binoculars into the teens chest and crutched himself toward the main building.

“Wait! Blake, you might want to come back over here. The ref is calling your brother back!”

“Why, What’s going on?”

“I don’t know. They’re looking at his shirt. Cody pulled the ref, and other team members away. Looks like Caleb is still in. The other guys are going back to where they were!” When Cody got back Blake asked him what was going on.

“The ref saw wet paint on your brother's shirt as he was walking away. He swore he didn’t get hit. One of the other guys said he may have hit him. I know I didn’t get him, cuz I couldn’t see him very well, and I didn’t even get a shot off. I was able to convince the ref and two others it was his birthday today, and he’s had a pretty rough time lately and could really use some fun, and maybe the other two could stay in the game as long as Caleb could. They let it go, but the ref said if he’s hit again he’s out. I told you I was going to take the hit for him, and that includes keeping him on that field as long as possible. Now I have to go get tied to a pole!” Cody said as he walked away ruffling Blakes hair the same way he does with his little brother.

“That’s pretty cool Cody! Ryan, keep an eye on the game I’ll be back!”

Ryan looked on as the game continued. The opposing team lost three people. He couldn’t tell who got them. Jordan, Hunter, and Weston were also taken out of the game. He had no idea where Caleb was. He was trying to watch for him knowing Blake was concerned about him. Blake finally returned about 25 minutes after he left.

“Get over here! The guy guarding Kyle, and the flag is out. I just saw Kyle grab the flag, and he’s with someone I think it’s your brother. They’re going for the far side though I can’t see them!”

A couple minutes earlier

“Kyle when I get you loose grab your gun and the flag and follow me, I’ll cover you! We’re going for the west side along the edge of the field!” Kyle did what he was told and followed Caleb.

The two boys ran toward the area Caleb was talking about. They started sneaking up the hill knowing there were opposing team members somewhere in the range. A couple minutes later Caleb heard a pop from a gun and felt a round hit him in the chest. Kyle dove aside still holding the other team's flag. He saw Caleb hold his hands up and walk off. A few seconds later he heard another gun and the guy that got Caleb started walking off. Jack joined Kyle and started escorting him toward their team's position.

“Blake, your brother is out. So is the guy that got him I think.” Ryan said as he looked onto the field. A couple minutes later Caleb walked up to the building holding the other prisoners. He was breathing hard and wanted some water. Ryan ran off and came back a minute later with water.

“What happened little bro, are you ok?”

“Yeah I’m fine. I was able to get Kyle free then got caught. We were running flat out when I thought I saw a clear path toward our flag. I got hit, but I think Jack got the one who got me. I’m just a little out of breath. Time to take my spot with the others!” Caleb said as he grabbed the water and drank some before walking to the pole he was going to be tied to. Blake and Ryan had moved inside the building for the air conditioning when Ryan yelled out.

“Damn! Uh Blake, I think Jack is hurt he just got the flag to their spot! He’s hurt though! He was just taking a ton of shots. He dove to get the flag in position, and something happened!”

“Let me go! What’s wrong? Let me go now!” Cody said, freaking out.

“Let him go.” Blake ordered the one that was watching the prisoners.

When he was loose Cody got to his feet and started running towards the door Blake and Ryan stopped him.

“He’s ok. It looks like he just got the wind knocked out of him dude! Red team wins everyone, let’s get the prisoners untied! Cody, go see Jack if you want, but it looks like he’s good.”

“How’s Jack look? Is he ok?!” Caleb asked as he was untied.

“Yeah he looks ok. Caleb, I need to talk to you about something little bro, come here. There’s a little prank planned for Kyle, and Tyler. Kyle just had his birthday, and Ryan told me earlier Tyler turns 16 tomorrow. In case you don’t know, Cody got the ref to let you stay in the game by telling him it was your birthday today. From what I hear the other team is going to hang around for a few hours today. I was going to do this after the round was over since we have such a large crowd showing up. I need to ask you to go along with this. If they think we’re playing the joke on those two, but not you, it could cause problems for us. No jokes, little man, just honesty!”

“If it’s the three of us I’ll do it. If you play some other stupid joke on me, I’m breaking your other leg.”

“It’s you three! I want you to know Ashley helped. Now the way I see it Ryan is going to be involved with Tyler. That leaves you, and Kyle. Who do you think should be involved with the two of you?”

“I think you should be with Kyle, and let Cody be with me.”

“I was hoping to be involved with you. Are you sure you want Cody?”

“I know where this is going. We’re going to end up tied to a pole in some way. What the prank is, I don’t know, but you’ve known Kyle as long as I have, and Cody needs to know I don’t have any hard feelings towards him. I’ll even explain it to him.””

“OK. It’s all going to be happening when everything from this round calms down. Maybe about 20 minutes or so, and trust me. This was only planned for them, until Cody stuck up for you this morning. His intentions were good!”

“Cody! I don’t have much time to explain, but a prank is going on for Tyler and Kyle for their birthdays. You have to do something to me, because you told the refs it was my birthday today. I’ll be there with them. Just roll with it, and do it. It’s more for the crowd here than anything. No hard feelings. I want you to give yourself a break about last weekend, and just have fun!” Caleb said as he explained everything and ran off not trying to clue people in on what was going to happen.
Demon Soccer Master
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Demon Soccer Master »

Very good story
ricktied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ricktied »

“Hey Caleb! Can I talk to you for a sec? I know there’s a lot going on, but I’ve seen the way you and Blake are, and the way Cody and Jack are becoming closer. I was just wondering since I’m an only child, what it’s like to have a brother.”

“You already know Weston. Remember the night we all went out to look for Blake, or the way we all look out for each other? Plus you’re about to see a little more of it, but I have to get going. Just know that you don’t have to have the same blood type to be a family member!” Caleb hurried off knowing Blake was about to pull whatever surprise the boys had coming to them.

The platform that Blkae was standing on was the same one that was being used for the odd man game. If caught before he joined a team, Caleb would have been tied to it instead of in the building with the other guys. It was about 10 feet wide, 5 or 6 feet long and had three pillars with a long piece of wood across the top. There were also a few holes drilled in each position of the platform in various locations.

“Hello, ladies and gentlemen! If I can direct your attention over here towards this platform. This platform was actually built for games such as the one you just saw, but my little brother over here decided to break the rules and not get taken out of the games when he was supposed to this morning. We have, however, found a different use for this platform right now. I am going to call 3 people up here. The first is Kyle who just turned 15 years old a couple of days ago. If you would come up here, and stand in front of this pole on the right. The next is Tyler! Tyler will be celebrating his 16th birthday tomorrow. I’ll have you come up to my left. Last but not least is the middle position that will be given to none other than my younger brother Caleb who turned 17 at midnight last night!

“What the heck is going on here? Calebs birthday was a couple weeks ago, we were all there!” Hunter asked quietly.

“Don’t worry about it. Caleb explained everything to me. Just stay here and enjoy the show.” Cody said, walking toward the stage.

“Now I am going to call up some assistants. Ryan please come to the pole behind your brother. Cody behind Caleb and I will be here with Kyle. There is a box near each pole with two items. One is a pair of handcuffs, and the other is a length of rope please take the handcuffs out while the birthday boys sit down. Once they are seated please lock their hands behind there back around the poles!”

Kyle, and Tyler looked at Caleb and each other trying to figure out what was going on. Caleb did the same thing trying to look like he didn’t know anything either. All of them sat down slowly. And put their hands behind them allowing themselves to be handcuffed.

“Now gentlemen if you will take the rope out of the box and come out in front of your designated birthday boy. I need you to remove their shoes and socks and proceed to tie their ankles down using the holes you can near their feet to hold them. When you’re finished come back behind the platform and a new box will be waiting for you. Once you open it you’ll see a couple of items with instructions written on the inside of the box. Oh, by the way birthday boys, I would ask you to keep looking in front of you and don’t look back. I have Jack here to shoot you with a paintball if you try to look behind you.”

Jack had no idea what was going on. He was just asked to fire on the boys if they tried to look at what was going on behind them.

The next thing Caleb knew he saw an object come around his right side he looked down and saw a codys hand holding a pie tin full of cherries. He tried to move away from it, but with his feet tied he wasn’t going anywhere. Before he knew it the pie was hitting his face and being smeared around his head. He heard Tyler, and Kyle begging for mercy, but soon fell silent as they endured the same fate as him. To make it worse, all of their heads and faces were covered in whipped cream as Blake explained to everyone that no pie is good without it.

“Now folks, as much fun as it’s been we have to clean these boys of a bit. If you want to stick around fine, but it’s going to take a minute to get the hose over here. Thank you for being here to celebrate the awesome day these free friends have the opportunity to share!”

Blake crutched to his brother to ask if he was ok. Caleb mumbled something to his brother. Blake looked around the pole at his brother, who seemed to have a problem talking.

“PGHOOO!!!” Blakes face was covered in cherries and sauce from the mouthful of pie Caleb had.

“There had better be someplace to wash off. Now we’re all going to have to go home, change and come all the way back out here!”

“Hold on bro, we already took care of that. Ashley brought shower stuff and a change of clothes for all of you. She was able to get stuff from Kyle, and Tylers parents after explaining everything. They thought it was pretty funny. Only problem is that I didn’t want her breaking another window in our house to get you stuff so she grabbed some of Codys clothes since you guys are about the same size. Hopefully they fit, cuz I don’t want you to have to go all the way home. We took your shoes and socks because she forgot to ask for others. We’re going to spray you off then you can change, ok!?”

“You know it’s too bad you wasted these pies. It’s actually kind of good!” Caleb said, catching a cherry in his mouth. Blake had no choice but to laugh right before his little brother spit another cherry hitting him right in the nose.

After the boys were hosed off and untied they were freezing. Caleb was surprised the clothes of Codys fit him because he was almost two years older and a little taller than Cody. He walked out of the showers to find the next round of paintball about to start. Blake stopped him again.

“Are Tyler, and Kyle still in there?”

“Yeah. I’m surprised because of the amount of time it took me to wash that stuff out of my hair. Why, what’s going on?”

“As soon as they come out come up with a way to get them into the back door of the main building over here. We got a birthday cake for them. I wanted to throw a little surprise party. Everyone’s already waiting!”

“From what they were saying in those showers I’m pretty sure that was already accomplished but ok, I’ll get them in there. Get yourself out of sight they’ll be out soon!” Caleb said as he ruffled his brother's hair.

“Tyler, Kyle, get over here I need your help! Blake fell and got hurt, through that door, I’m going to try to find the others!” The two boys ran through the door into a big kitchen type area where they were met by everyone with a birthday cake in front of them with candles lit up with both of their names under their predesignated number candles, and Blake on his crutches doing just fine. Caleb was right behind them to catch their reaction. After the two birthday boys were done blowing out their candles, and before the cake was cut Blake had one more announcement. Before he could say anything Brian ran into the room.

“Hey guys hold up! How would you like another round of paintball today? One of the groups had to cancel for the round in a couple hours! I can give it to you or try to get a hold of someone else to see if they want to come in early. I thought about the guys you were playing, but they already left. It’s a straight up capture the flag game. Only difference is we’re playing by the same rules you did last weekend, so basically your shoes and socks are removed and your feet tied up in the air if you’re taken prisoner. Your hands also get tied by the one that captures you, and you carry whatever is going to restrain you if captured. No torture allowed though!”

Everyone was up for it but Caleb had a question. “What about the three of us? We’re all wearing pretty decent clothes here, after having those pies smeared all over us!”

“Taken care of. We put them in the washer right after, and they’ll be dry in plenty of time!”

“I think that settles it boys! You’re all getting another free round. Before we cut into this delicious looking cake though I think Ryan has something to tell you. I’m sure with all of the excitement today he and his brother forgot to mention something about tomorrow!”

“After hearing that we met all of you, our parents want to invite you all over tomorrow to celebrate Tylers birthday. I knew Tyler would have a hard time saying anything, but we didn’t have a whole lot of friends where we lived before coming here. It’s a pretty special day for him, and today just makes it better. You can tell by the look on his face I’m going to pay for putting this out but what the heck right!?”

“This day is just getting better and better! Can we cut into this cake now and enjoy some of the other stuff going on here before we take the field? Brian do you know anything about the team we’re going up against?” Weston said, standing up in excitement.

“Bunch of young guys Mostly about 17 or 18 I think. doesn’t sound like they have much experience at this.”

“Well as long as Jack can keep from cracking a rib from diving to home plate, then maybe we’ll be alright.” Cody joked. Jack nugged him in the ribs with his elbow causing him to grunt.

Caleb, Tyler and Kyle were able to get dressed with about a half an hour left to go before the round started. Blake came out to the group with some news though.

“The other team had a couple players cancel. This gives you an advantage over them, but they’re wondering if there might be someone from our team willing to play with them. Brian looked at the legal stuff as well, and found out we can let Ryan play as well. Sounds like the cut off age is actually 12 years old. Sorry for the mix up Ryan. I know you want to play together but the choice is up to you either way.”

“I’ll do it. From what I can see you’ll still have more people than the other team. They sound new at this and might need the help. I’m the best here so far so can give a good challenge to both teams. I’ll even step up and say if you capture me I get that position at that platform we were tied to earlier!” Caleb exclaimed.

“Caleb! I know you want revenge on everyone here, but I thought that was going to be at one of our houses or something. Are you sure you want to do this? With you and Tyler….. Heck, all of us could own these guys!” Jordan said as he stood up and walked toward Caleb putting his hand on his shoulder feeling sorry for him.

“You all still have revenge coming. This is just the beginning. Besides, who knows, I might be the first one out you never know.”

A few minutes later Blake gave the briefing for both teams introducing Caleb as a member of the opposing team against his friends. They did the coin toss which Caleb won picking which side of the field his team would start on. He picked the south side which has more high ground then picked the color for his team. He never liked red, so he chose blue for his team. His friends started wondering if he was going to be on their side at all anymore. A few minutes later the teams were at their positions to come up with a strategy before the horns blew. Caleb kept two people guarding the flag, and one with him. He explained he was looking for revenge for a bad joke they played on them. They all agreed he was the captain of the team. Tyler guarded the red team's flag while everyone else spread out to cover an area of the field. Caleb went right for the center of the field since he knew that best.

“No, no! Come over here! The rocks are the best spot, but they’ll be looking for me there. You need to understand these guys are good friends, but they’re hunting me because I have luck in this game and I’m looking to take them all out. We need to be careful. They get better and bet….” Caleb was whispering to his teammate as he heard a pop and actually heard the paintball hit the guy he was talking to in the chest. He ducked and saw movement out of his left eye, then turned and fired, hitting Luke in the stomach. Since Luke captured Caleb’s teammate he tied his hands behind his back. Caleb tied Luke up and the boys started back toward the jail. Caleb went another direction back a little bit into his team's half of the field, and kept a lookout for whoever came next.

About 10 minutes later Caleb could hear paintball guns and whistles from the referees coming from the direction of his teams flag. He stood up to see Hunter, and Jordans hands being tied by two of his teammates. He figured Luke may have been a diversion to take his eyes off the field. When he was about to turn around and take his position again he felt the impact of a paintball hitting his back, followed by a refs whistle. He turned around to see Weston walking up to him.

“I’m sorry Caleb. We had to figure out a way to take you out of the game. We all knew you stood a good chance of beating us. Luke volunteered to take the chance. I didn’t think we’d take you to be honest.”

“That’s ok just tie my hands and get it over with. You have to do me one favor though.” He whispered to Weston.

“What do you want me to do?”

“Give them hell. You guys got this. If I’m wrong I’ll worship all your feet again, after you wear the same socks for a week and even hold your feet while I do, and trust me, I won’t be looking forward to it!”

“Um there’s only one problem with that.”

“What?”

“Never mind. We’ll explain later. You better get going, the refs are watching.” Weston whispered as he finished tying his friend's hands behind his back.

There was an employee waiting at the jail building waiting for Caleb when he walked up. Weston had put Caleb's gun in his hands for him to turn over when he arrived. He turned to give it up when he heard his brother yell for him to be set free.

“Blake, what are you doing? I got shot shot fair!”

“Yeah I saw, but we have a bigger problem. Dad just called. He Just landed in Denver!”

“That’s awesome. He must have wanted it to be a surprise!”

“In case you forgot, the house is a mess especially with handcuffs and rope all over the place!”

“Oh damn! What about Ashley, can she help?”

“What’s she gonna do, break another window?! You need to get back and clean up. Dad is two hours away. He thinks we’re here all day. Get everything picked up, then get back here. There are handcuffs and rope all over the house. You remember what happened the last time he found us doing this stuff!”

“Yeah, I remember. I may need some help. Let me take Luke with me!”

“Ref, untie the one in the blue shirt! Hurry up you need to be back by the time dad gets into town. The road he’ll take is on the way out here!”

“What was that all about? I didn’t even have a chance to put on my shoes and socks before your brother was throwing me out!”

“We have to get back to my house and clean up. If my dad finds all that stuff we’re dead!”

“Ok, what stuff and what about your dad, is he back?”

“He just landed. He doesn’t like the games we play. The first time Blake was grounded for 3 weeks. The second time he was grounded for a month. The last time he found us doing this stuff we didn’t even see our friends for 2 months. I don’t know why he has such a problem with it, but he does! Look when we get back to the house grab a box and find all the cuffs, and rope. Put it all in the box, and hide it in the closet in my room. I’m going to get started straightening things up. I didn’t think he’d be back yet, so he must be trying to surprise us.”

“I think I got everything. How are you doing?” Luke asked rushing into the kitchen.

“It’ll have to do, we have to get out of here. He thinks we’re still at the field. Chances are he’ll come home. He can never sleep on a plane. After that trip he’s going to be tired, let’s go!”

A while later Caleb got a call from Blake. “Where are you? Did you get everything cleaned up?”

“We got it, is the game over yet?”

“Almost our team has Jack, Vaughn, and Tyler still in. Your team has 4 left on the field, and I’m not sure either team is going to win before the horns blow. If you gave your guys any instruction it must have worked, cuz this is going to be close!”

“We’ll be there in about 10 minutes. Keep me posted!”

“Damn! Luke, that's my dad's van. He’s here, I have to call Blake!”

“You’re here I take it?”

“Staring at dads van. Where is he?”

“About 5 feet away from me. He thinks you’re still on the field. I called the refs and let them know but you need to figure out a way to get out there, and get shot. You only have a few minutes. I think Jack and Vaughn are near your team's flag. Tyler is still by his.”

A few minutes later Caleb was on the field, and had run into one of his friends. “Vaughn, shoot me!”

“I thought you were already out. What are you talking about?”

“Just do it!” Caleb yelled as he was shot three times in the chest and side. He was hurting one of the paintballs hit his ribs on the side, but he was able to walk it off as Vaughn started to grab his hands to tie them behind his back.

“No, don't do that! There’s a plan in place for all this, just go along with it. I’ll hold my hands above my head.

As Caleb walked away he heard a number of rounds being fired. Jack got the flag again and was running back toward the red teams area while Vaughn tied the hands of two of his team members. There was only a few minutes left in the round.

“Vaughn, here catch it and run, I’ll cover you!”

Vaughn caught the flag Jack threw to him and started running to get it in place. He was about 50 feet away when the horns blew ending the round. Caleb was almost back to the jail when the round ended. He looked up and saw his dad and acted surprised to see him.

“Dad! I didn’t know you were coming, How was Italy?!”

“It was good. Unfortunately I’m only back for a few days. I have to go back, but wanted to spend some time with the two of you. I took a few days to do just that. I’m really tired though. Wanted to stop by here and see this place Blake keeps bragging about. I hope you’re having fun!”

“If you only knew you’d drop dead!” That earned Caleb one of his brothers crutches hitting him in the gut.

“Blake, can we get all the guys out here for dad to meet? Dad, we do have one kid staying with us while his parents are out of town. His name is Luke, then we have all the other guys!”
“I’m sure he won’t be a problem as long as you all stay out of trouble. Hurry up though, I’d like to get home soon.”

After meeting all the guys, the brothers' father went home. They all stayed and hung out for the rest of the night. Before they left everyone made an announcement to Caleb.

“Caleb, we have something to tell you. We all talked and we want to gather up next weekend and let you get your revenge on us. I don’t know where we can do it, but we want to get it over with.” Jack announced

“That’s fine with me. I have some payment coming from me as well that Weston and I talked about earlier. He can tell you all about it.”

“But Caleb, we didn’t win.”

“I said give them hell after you captured me. You guys did great, and the team that does the best wins. So I’m going to do just what I said I would even though I won’t be looking forward to it at all! Just know I have a little surprise coming for three of you. Who those three are, I’m not sure yet. Luke and I are even. I’m not entirely sure Cody is out of the woods yet. Everyone else owes me though.”

“We can live with that, I think,” Jordan added.

“I also have something else to tell all of you. Mr. Samson called me today. He wants to let us use some property he has about an hour away from home. It’s a cabin he’s had for years, and can’t get up there as much as he would like, but it’s a pretty big piece of land. Good for paintball if we all want to play. I thought next weekend would be good, if everyone can make it. Blake already said he has to be here, but no reason the rest of us can’t go. We leave Friday afternoon and come back Sunday afternoon or evening.”

Everyone was ok with it, but Jack and Jordan had a question. “What was this deal you two made?”

“Weston, explain I have to go to the bathroom and start getting my stuff ready to go home.”

Weston explained the deal about Caleb worshiping everyone's feet. He didn’t fall short of mentioning that he thought Caleb had something big up his sleeve for them as well. All of the guys agreed on that as well, but also agreed they would deal with whatever they had coming. The experience Caleb had must have been traumatizing to him. They all packed their things and left. Caleb, Blake, and Luke went to Caleb's house. Jack and Jordan dropped everyone else off at their homes. The next few days went with no excitement. Then friday came along.
ricktied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ricktied »

Demon Soccer Master wrote: 2 years ago Very good story
Thanks!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic