Learning (mm/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Learning (mm/m)

Post by MaxRoper »

It was too hot to do much of anything so we were sitting around drinking cokes, telling lies about girls and getting ourselves horny. The conversation got around to Elaine’s challenge. Anyone who escaped one of her tie-ups in thirty minutes could tie her up and if she couldn’t free herself in a half hour, could do anything he wanted to her. If she did escape, she got to tie the challenger up again, only this time without his pants.

A few kids accepted her challenge. They were tickled and teased mercilessly and some were brought to tears, the ultimate loss of face for an adolescent boy.

“I’d like to tickle her so much she’d pee her pants,” Tony said.

He’d been her victim more than once. The last time he ended up on his back, wrists bound behind and legs bent up at the hip and tied to the flagpole in front of the school. Elaine pulled his shirt up and tickled his ribs until he was screaming with laughter and begging her to stop.

“Never happen,” Ernie said. “First you gotta escape from one of her tie-ups.”

“I know,” Tony replied. “And I’ve been working on it. I’m gonna sharpen my belt buckle like whatsisname on TV so I can cut myself free. My brother has a book that shows how to get out of handcuffs. All you need is a paperclip and a little practice.”

I snorted. “How’s that gonna help? If your hands are tied behind your back with rope, a paperclip and a sharp belt buckle won’t help.”

“Okay, very funny. The book also has pictures of people tied up and explains how to escape. All I’m saying is that there’s always a way to get loose if you use ingenuity. And if I can get loose from one of her tie-ups, I get to tie her up.”

I couldn’t help wondering why I hadn’t seen this book with pictures of tied up people. Were they boys or girls? How were they tied? What were they wearing?

“Remember what happened when Steve got loose and tied her up?’ Ernie asked. “It took her about a minute and a half to get loose.I don’t know how I’d stand what she did to him next.”

We all shivered at the memory of Steve, stripped to his underwear, trussed up in about a hundred feet of clothesline out on the deck at Elaine’s house while she taunted, tickled, and teased him. I knew I’d get a boner in such a situation which would undoubtedly cause me to die from embarrassment.

“Even if I could escape from one of hers, I’m not interested in tying her up,’ I said. “Not unless I’m absolutely sure she can’t free herself.”

I’m not sure which one brought it up (probably me) but we decided to try out various ways to tie each other up. We figured we could work out methods for binding someone while also honing our escape methods. At least that’s what we told each other. I think we were all interested in either tying someone or being tied. I know I was.

We went down to Ernie’s basement where he rummaged through a cabinet and emerged with a tangled mass of old cotton clothesline. We sorted it out and cut it into manageable lengths.

Tony was the one with the book and he claimed to have gotten some ideas on what to do.

“Which one of you guys wants to get tied up?” he asked.

I didn't want to appear too eager. Ernie and I looked at each other but neither volunteered so we did rock/paper/scissors. I lost/won.

“Put you hands behind your back, palms together,” Tony told me.

I couldn’t help noticing a little quaver in his voice. I was pretty nervous too.

“But I won’t be able to see what you’re doing. Why can’t I have my hands in front?”

“You think Elaine’s going to tie you with your hands in front? This is supposed to be practice.”

I had no intention of ever letting Elaine tie me in any way, but I saw his point and reluctantly put my hands behind my back as directed.

I felt him wrap the rope several times around and was about to mention how loose it felt before deciding to keep quiet. These guys were my friends and all, but it was reassuring to know I could easily slip my bonds. 

That reassurance vanished when he wrapped the rope around between my wrists and suddenly everything became quite snug.

“This is called a cinch,” Tony said, taking on the role of teacher. “It’s in the book. Also, Elaine’s done it to me. See if you can get out.”

I rolled my wrists, trying to stretch the cotton rope. I managed to get a little bit of slack but not enough to slide free. Tony got another rope and did the same thing to my ankles. I was standing on the concrete basement floor trying to keep my balance while also trying to work my wrists free. I squirmed around for a while but had no success in loosening either rope.

“C’mon, man. You gotta do better than that,” Ernie complained.

“I’m doing the best I can,” I whined. “What’s the book say? How’m I s’posed to get free? Shouldn’t we tie you up now Tony? So you can show us all the trick?”

“Yeah, sure, I suppose” Tony said.

I felt relieved until the ropes were removed, then wanted them back. But Tony was intent on learning how to escape so we tied him up. At first he got away easily, then I figured out the cinch and got him tied like he had me. I added another rope above his knees and Ernie and I helped down to a sitting position.

He began inching one strand over his hands, slowly working it over his thumbs and slipping his fingers through, then pulling with both wrists before starting over with another strand.

“The book says you have to find a way to make a bit of slack,” he said. “Every little bit helps. And the other thing is to stay calm and patient.”

It took him a while but he eventually managed to slip his hands free.

“I think we’re getting somewhere!” he exclaimed, sitting on the floor rubbing his sore wrists, his legs still bound. “Who wants to try?”

It was obviously Ernie’s turn and he obviously wasn’t thrilled with the prospect.

“Okay, but just do my hands,” he said. “I’ll use your idea and see if I can get loose but I don’t wanna have my legs tied.”

I rolled my eyes and Tony called him a wuss. I decided to show ‘em how bold I was.

“I’ll take whatever you’ve got,” I said. “Tie me up any way you want, tight as you want. Long as it doesn’t hurt too much. Then we’ll see how long it takes me to get loose.”

Tony’s eyes got big. “Really? Anything?”

“But you have to let me go when I give up,” I said. “If I give up.”

“Sure, sure,” Tony said as he sorted through the ropes.”I have some ideas…”

I began wondering what I’d gotten myself into.

Tony started by tying my wrists the same as before. He tied another rope around my upper arms above my elbows and pulled it tight with a cinch. My elbows weren’t touching but they were close. There was some strain on my shoulders, but it was bearable.

A third rope went around my chest holding my arms against my body, and a fourth circled my waist holding my wrists against my back.

It was already obvious I had no chance of escaping. My arms had no movement available whatsoever. I couldn’t move my hands enough to find a strand to exploit and no amount of flexing caused any stretching of the tight ropes.

Both boys helped me sit and Tony began tying my legs. He bound and cinched at my ankles and just above my knees.

He rolled me onto my stomach and attached my wrists and ankles behind my back, pulling the rope until my hands were under my heels. He stood and looked down at me, prodding my ribs with the toe of his sneaker.

“Okay, let’s see how long it takes. It’s 4:20 now.”

I was sweating, my hair was in my face, my arms and legs were burning from the strain and the ropes were biting into my skin. Part of me wanted to beg him to untie me right now, but for some reason I stayed quiet. We hadn’t thought about gags yet and that’s probably a good thing. Still, I felt things I’d never felt. Looking up at Tony standing over me was somehow exciting and wonderful.

Ernie was kneeling to my left and I was enjoying the sight of his bare legs, wondering if mine looked good all trussed up. I was extremely uncomfortable, yet having a delightful time. Partly it was because I was the center of attention, but there was also something appealing about being so thoroughly trussed up

The discomfort eventually won out. Tony made me beg to be untied and I had to promise to let him tie me up again but soon enough I was sitting on the floor rubbing the rope marks and wondering how I’d keep my mom from noticing.

“I think you’re onto something,” I said. “Even Elaine would have a hard time getting out of that.”
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Interesting story and definitely a good way to start if you plan on writing more parts to it
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thanks [mention]harveygasson[/mention]
It's based on some truth (there really was an Elaine) but has enough artistic license to make me uncomfortable calling it True. There are other bits with these kids that might appear here.
Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

Oh lord this brought back some nostalgia for me. We didn't have anyone like "Elaine" to come around and tie us up. We just did it to each other. Though honestly as kids it wasn't anything more then escape attempts. Still, sounds cute and goofy!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's a great story. Hiding ropemarks from parents is always something really difficult :lol: It seems like the promise to let Tony tie him up again wasn't that hard for him :lol:
More parts would be great but it's also great how it is ;)
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I really enjoyed that one. That it's based on a true story shines through - it feels a bit nostalgic, a bit dreamlike, like a childhood memory, that has a special place in ones memory.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

It was a nice story, really enjoyed it
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

MaxRoper wrote: 2 years ago Thanks @harveygasson
It's based on some truth (there really was an Elaine) but has enough artistic license to make me uncomfortable calling it True. There are other bits with these kids that might appear here.
There was really an Elaine that challenged boys into getting tied up? wow! Makes me see you story in a different light! Well done, thanks for sharing it!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Nicely done. Complete in its own right but also open to continuation.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
frankburns
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by frankburns »

Really good story, I enjoed that .. challange made and accepted. Ideal.. Thank's for posting
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Loved this [mention]MaxRoper[/mention]! Thank you for sharing it! it reminds me of my teen years. If only I had known them what I know now…
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Thanks for posting this, cool story, guess a lot of us TUG fans start out like this
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic