PT 2 Added -A change of plans M/M - Fictional

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

PT 2 Added -A change of plans M/M - Fictional

Post by Hogtieguy »

Kyle and I have been good friends for years now and are huge baseball fans! We always wanted to find time between school and work to drive into the city and watch a baseball game. That weekend finally came up. We got lucky and found a hotel room right next to the stadium so we booked it right away. It was VERY pricey so we just decided to split one with two beds. After all, neither of us were going to spend much time there...So i thought.

We packed our bags and started the four hour drive up there. We arrived early enough to go down to the hotel bar for lunch. There were a lot of people down there, most were of course heading to the same game we were. He and I were pretty good with the ladies usually and this day was no exception. These two really pretty girls came up and started chatting with us. We really hit it off and pretty much spent the whole lunch talking and not eating. When they left, they made us promise to come down to the bar that night and have some drinks with them. Because the game wasn't until the day after, we agreed.

The rest of the day was spent touring the city, making sure we knew how to get to the right stadium entrance, and of course talking about the girls we were going to meet up with. He and I even picked out which one we were going to talk to. We went back to the hotel room to get read for our double date.

He showered first and I was just hanging out, texting one of the girls from before, and waiting on him to finish up. He came out and I got in to get ready. I get out of the shower, get dressed, and walk out the door. I see him standing there with some zipties. Kyle had two in his hands that were connected like a figure eight and the rest still in a package on the bed.

“What are you doing?” I said, with a really puzzled look on my face.

He said “I'm going to tie you up and leave you here while I go down stairs”, “We have been friends for a very long time and I recently saw on a random forum online that you like being tied up. It just so happens that I really want to tie someone up, especially in situations where they really don't want to be.”

Kyle was right, I did like being tied up. But not now! I wanted to go down and have fun. My face was red and I didnt even deny it to him. I just started trying to talk him out of it. “What about Cassie? (the girl i was talking to) She was really excited to….”

He cut me off in mid sentence. “Shawn, you have two options. You can either let me tie you up now or I tie you up in the morning and you miss the baseball game. You pick!”

As much as I loved being tied up, I really didn't want to be tied for either situation. But, being that is a lot bigger than me I decided to let him tie me up now. I knew he wasn't kidding… I did NOT want to miss the baseball game.

I didn't say anything, I simply stuck my hands out in front of me for him to use those zip tie made cuffs on me.

“I thought you would see it my way” He said. “Now, lay face down on the floor with your hands out to your side and your legs crossed. Do NOT say a single word or I will tie you up in the morning too.”

Feeling the seriousness of his voice and knowing that he would honestly do it, I did as he said. He climbed on top of me, held my hands together with one hand, placed a hand in each of the zip tie rings, and zipped it pretty tight. Kyle then did the same to my ankles and finished it off with one that connected my hands to my feet in a strict hogtie. I thought that was it but he then grabbed a sock out of my bag and carefully shoved it in my mouth, making sure the whole thing was in. He then took the belt from the bathrobe and tied it around my head holding the sock in place.

Kyle spent the next few minutes getting ready. I tested my restraints to see if I could get free but it was no use, he put those things on just tight enough to keep me from escaping.

“Don't worry about Cassie, I will tell her that you fell asleep and couldn't make it out.” He said, as he walked out the door and closed it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would be happy to keep writing the story, leave a comment on what you think should happen next. Give me some good ideas and I might add it in the story!
Last edited by Hogtieguy 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
-Sam
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

Really an amazing story so far! I like the ideas of two straight friends just hanging out together and one of them find out the other likes bondage, and they start to play together! I like when a straight guy enjoys to be bound and gagged my another man, it creates such a good contrast!

It's very good how did you write about how the guys usually hangout together, doing mostly bro things like picking up girls and also going to games together and how suddenly the relationship between then changed when Kyle find out that his friend Shawn is into bondage, hehe! I like Kyle, he seems dominating and maybe a little evil? Hehe, leaving the poor Shawn all bound and gagged inside of their room and missing the date with that gorgeous lady that he get early.

I really wonder what will happen from here now. Maybe Kyle actually brought one of the girls to their room, but before let her enter, he goes in first to take Shawn and put him inside of the closet or something and say something like "If you don't wanna be find out, it's better you make silence, bro", and closes him inside. So Shawn spends all the time inside of the closet while Kyle and her date drinks a little, hehe.

Really amazing story and I am looking foward new chapters!
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Fun beginning to a story, mate! I could see it going in many ways but my two-cents would be for Kyle, after meeting up with Cassie, to bring a boi back to the room who he was secreting in contact with on the forum. He ends up tying Shawn and the boi together at which point the boi wants to switch and tie Kyle and Shawn together... little do they know it's a trap, once they're tied up the new acquaintance invites his accomplice friends over to further torment Shawn and Kyle...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

excellent start I love lol
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Nice work
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Excellent start!
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

Part 2

Once he left, of course I tried to wiggle out of my restraints because that's just who I am. I struggled for what seemed like a good 10 minutes. It was no use! The zip ties were tight around my ankles and very tight around my wrists. On top of that, I tried to push the sock out of my mouth but it was tied in there really well. It's like he has done this before. Finally, I gave up and decided to just lay there and try to take a nap.

I was woken up by the sound of Kyle coming through the door. “Hey buddy” he said as he went to his back to get a cutter. I was so excited to finally get out of the zip ties!

“How are you?” He said
What i was trying to say was “Not good, you put these zipies really tight and it hurts!” but all that came out was “mmmhmmm mmmhmm mhmmm” because he still had me gagged.

“I'm sure you’re really uncomfortable” He said as he got down next to me to remove the gag.

“I have a new plan Shawn and I want to make sure you understand and agree to it before I remove this gag from you.

“I am going to remove the gag and cut the zipties off of you but your night in bondage isn't over yet. Cassie and her friend invited me to come over to watch movies with them and I cannot turn it down!”

I tried to talk again but it was no use because of the gag. Kyle cut the ziptie holding my hands and feet together and I felt instant relief. He then put his knee on my back so I couldnt move.

“I’m going to cut the zipties off your wrists and ankles and give you 30 mins to stretch, eat, drink, and use the bathroom. But, when that time is over I am going to tie you right back up for the rest of the night before I go over there”.

At this point, I was just so excited to finally get these zipties off! They were really tight and kinda hurt, even though it was my fault because I was struggling so much. I shook my head to agree and then I felt my hands and legs being cut free.

“I'm not going to take that gag off of you, you don't need to talk anyway.” He said he set a timer on his phone for 30 mins.

I got up, rubbed my wrists, and felt really good to be free.
-Sam
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Oh this is a stunning plot.

I had so much fun reading this!

I cant believe I only found your stories today!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

MountainMan_91 wrote: 3 years ago Oh this is a stunning plot.

I had so much fun reading this!

I cant believe I only found your stories today!
Thanks! I will update this one soon also. I just need to be tied down and forced to write them 😂
-Sam
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Hogtieguy wrote: 3 years ago Thanks! I will update this one soon also. I just need to be tied down and forced to write them 😂
Be careful what you wish for, someone just may do that to you. I think you're only like a 12ish hours drive from me :lol:
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

Red86 wrote: 3 years ago
Hogtieguy wrote: 3 years ago Thanks! I will update this one soon also. I just need to be tied down and forced to write them 😂
Be careful what you wish for, someone just may do that to you. I think you're only like a 12ish hours drive from me :lol:
🤔🤔🤔 I will make sure my doors stay locked 😂
-Sam
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Please continue this story
this story is so awesome
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic