Sophie and Jessica's Pilot Adventure (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sophie and Jessica's Pilot Adventure (F/F)

Post by Minerva »

I feel the cold water rush down in between my fingers as I scrub away at the dishes with the sponge. The sun is shining through the small kitchen of our apartment. I turn over to look at Sophie, a small girl, with long black hair and coal black eyes. She’s still dressed in her work clothes, a white buttoned shirt, dark grey skirt, and black knee high socks.

“Still busy? ”She asks in a soft voice, with a hint of disappointment, sitting down on the couch on her back.
“You eat quite a lot for a small goblin." I tease her, as I continue my work.
“You make the portions too big!” She replies, trying her best to pretend to be annoyed. Silence slowly takes over the room as I continue my work. I can hear the cars going down the road, the water splashing down as I scrub away. I like it.

“You’re overworking yourself." Sophie wrecks the silence with ease. "I'm not, I enjoy pampering you." I chuckle.
“You’re still dressed up in your work outfit, you probably barely had the time to put on the orange apron and tie up your hair! Learn to relax, seriously. I can wait for the food you prepare.”
“Your face when you return from work says otherwise..” I tease her.

I hear her small footsteps as she gets up. Before I can do anything, she rises up on her toes, and I can feel her warm lips on my neck. I drop down the dishes in the sink, as she hugs onto me. She whispers in my ear.

“Perfect.” She tenderly raises her hands up to mine, and she pins my arms to my side.
“W-wait not now I h-have to fi-” I try to stop her, as a soft warm feeling envelops my chest. I can feel my cheeks turn red.

“No you don't. "She promptly stops me, with another kiss on my neck “You’re mine now.”. With that I’m practically immobilized. I feel the familiar touch of ropes envelop my wrists, as they’re crossed, then tied together. She grabs me and places me down on the couch. Still hugging onto me, with one hand around the waist, she places me face down on the couch, handgagging me with her soft free hand.

“Not so hard to relax now is it?" She asks me, as she straddles my feet, pinning me down to the couch. She grabs more of the red rope, wrapping them around my elbows, finishing with a box tie. Tight, yet somewhat comfy.

“MngmnHMmm-!”I squirm against the tight hold of the ropes, grunting in her hand. I see Soph’s free hand slowly hand over the familiar pink panty...I sometimes wonder why I even keep it anymore, I couldn’t even wear them since when, 10th grade?

“Eat up.” She orders me, as I sigh and open my mouth, letting her gag me. She grabs a white scarf, finishing up the knotted cleave gag. Sophie slowly moves one hand down my thighs, under my skirt, I shudder as I feel her hands on my thighs, slowly sliding down to my thigh highs and calves.
She silently picks up more rope, tying my legs up at the thighs, below and above my knees, then at the ankles.

“MnnmGmm..”I moan, now slowly relaxing myself, when she rolls me over on my back.
I look up at her, as she leans over me. She extends more ropes from the box tie, brushing her hands across my chest as she finishes a chest harness.

“MNgmMM!”I moan out humiliated. “Strawberry.” She teases me, as she leans over and kisses me on the gag, pressing her chest onto mine. I kick up my legs slightly, and as she lets go of the kiss, Sophie says with a familiar and sadistic smile.
“Let’s have some fun.”

Last edited by Minerva 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
DM's always open.
I draw stuff I guess:https://www.deviantart.com/minthebi
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

No. Don't expect a continuation of this story specificaly. I'm probing for reactions and if people want to see more of the two. Hope you liked it.
Special thanks to the people who proof read it and specifically to [mention]SinfulSloth[/mention] for helping me with some of the writing and formatting.
DM's always open.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Yes I did like it and love you to write more adventures for Sophie and Jessica
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

A very well written story, I greatly enjoyed reading through it ^-^ well done!
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
redlukas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redlukas »

Yes, please! I'd love to hear more from this adorable couple.
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Cute little story so far.
Of cause we want to hear more.
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

Truthfully I didn't do that much, the story was already very good. Keep writing, I hope to see more from these two in the future!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Oooohh... Sooo very lovely. Yes, please, I'd love to read more of these two.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Very well written and clearly opening up to further intriguing episodes.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

Thank you everyone so much!
I'm honestly kinda surprised people are so eager to read more. Well, the promise is set. I don't guarantee follow up stories will come soon, but sooner or later they'll come.
DM's always open.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This story, like your other story, has the right amount of detail to capture us, readers, and not let us go as well. I would love to read more of whatever you decide to write for this site.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

Solarbeast wrote: 2 years ago This story, like your other story, has the right amount of detail to capture us, readers, and not let us go as well. I would love to read more of whatever you decide to write for this site.
Uhh...this is my first story?
Thanks anyways,I appreciate it.
DM's always open.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Got you confused with another member, but what I said in the second sentence still holds true.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great little story. Don't stop writing!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

This was an impressive short story, especially considering that it was your first attempt. I'd like to see a continuation as much as the next guy, but I also would love to see you contribute new and different stories too. You've got a knack for it!
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Its short but pretty good, if you're doing this to test reactions I'd say that reactions to the pair will be quite positive.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

This is a sort of "Thank you" to the people who read my story. I'm really happy..and honestly surprised that people loved it this much, especially since it's my first time writing. Also, I really apologize for not coming back to everyone sooner! I was honestly overwhelmed..then I forgot....

Anyways, you will get more stories, I don't know when, but you will. I'm currently writing up.... "manga volumes"(?) of the two. Web comics? Light novel? Dunno how to call it. I honestly hope it'll be a story you'll enjoy reading reading. It'll be a mix of slice-of-life, the obvious bondage, and romance (maybe romance bondage if y'all are lucky.)

I also hope it'll be at least somewhat more special than just some random horny posting, I want to write an emotional story of the two, filled with bumps , pain, yet also happiness, love, and acceptance.

I've rambled on enough in here. See you, (maybe) soon.
DM's always open.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Sounds like something I'd love to read. Eagerly awaiting.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Minerva wrote: 2 years ago Anyways, you will get more stories,
Good, that is the important bit. We can be patient (somewhat) :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Awesome story! These characters are great and I love the art you've included with it!
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic