Sophie’s Crafty Twins (ff/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sophie’s Crafty Twins (ff/F)

Post by BeautifulHeart »

“We’re ready, mom!”

“I hear you, I’m coming,” Brunette Sophie walks into the family room, wearing a silky, long-sleeve shirt with black jeans, to see her twin daughters, Anna and Marie, both brunettes and wearing T-shirts and boyish shorts, with a tall mirror. “Well, isn’t this a collection,” At Sophie’s feet are several bundles of rope and string, a few full rolls of duct tape, and even her ball gag, with an accompanying towel.

“We’ve got something special planned,” Anna clears a space for Sophie to lay in front of the mirror. “Come, stand here for us.”

“Sure,” Sophie stands in front of the mirror. “You know the rules, right?”

“No plugging ears, and no neck straining,” Marie unties a few bundles of rope. “We got this.”

“Okay then,” Sophie puts her hands behind her back. “Show me what you got.”

“Oh, we will,” Anna takes some rope, and ties Sophie’s hands together, palm to palm. Marie ties her ankles together, feet side by side. “How does that feel?”

“Feels good so far,” Sophie looks in the mirror.

“Good, good. Try to keep still, we’ll do a few things at once,” Marie got behind Sophie, taking some string to tie her thumbs together, and all her fingers together. Meanwhile, Anna loops rope around Sophie’s wrists and torso, as well as above and below her breasts, lining the knots up down her back.

“How’s that?” Anna asks.

“This is pretty intense,” Sophie attempt to flex her bound fingers.

“Is it too much?” Marie asks.

“Nope, I’m doing great.”

“Okay, good,” Marie kneels down and loops rope above and below Sophie’s knees. “That good?”

“Yes,” Sophia wiggles her toes. “What’s next?”

“You’re doing great,” Anna takes a roll of tape in her hand. “We’re not done just yet.” She starts wrapping Sophie in tape, starting at her shoulders, while Marie takes another roll and wraps up her hands.

“I have a feeling I won’t be escaping from this one,” Anna is nearly finished wrapping up Sophie’s torso, while Marie is wrapping up her legs.

“Nope, not a chance. Let’s get you down for the next part,” Anna and Marie help Sophie down so she’s sitting on her knees. Anna loops rope around Sophie’s wrists and torso, while Marie loops rope above and below her breasts, all the knots being in a row down Sophie’s mummified back. “Okay so far?” Anna asks.

“Feeling alright,” Sophie looks down at the new rope around her.

“Alright,” Marie ties more rope around Sophie’s thighs and above her knees. “Let’s get you down,” she and Anna let Sophie down to the ground on her stomach, and Anna ties rope below Sophie’s knees and around her ankles. “Still feeling okay?” Marie asks.

“So, rope, then tape, then more rope. Where do you two get these ideas?”

“Sorry, trade secret,” Anna wraps some tape around Sophie’s soles, while Marie takes more rope to connect Sophie’s ankles to her wrists in a hogtie.

“We know it’s a lot, but are you still alright?” Marie asks.

“This isn’t bad,” Sophie looks at her raised feet in the mirror. “Is this all?”

“Almost,” Anna takes some string, and ties all ten of Sophie’s toes together, pushing her toe rings out of the way a little. “There.”

“Ready for your gag now?” Marie holds up the ball gag.

“I have to say, you two, it’s been kinda fun being your guinea pig.”

“Aww, thanks Mom,” Anna lays next to Sophie and puts her arm around her. “You ready?”

“Yeah, I’m ready.”

“Okay, then,” Marie buckles the ball gag in Sophie’s mouth, while Anna places the towel under her chin. Sophie twisted and turned in her bindings, looking at herself in the mirror while wiggling her tied toes.

“Phew, was that tough,” Marie laid back and rested her feet in Sophie’s back.

“I’ll say,” Anna also laid and rested her feet on her mother’s back.

“Hmmph, ymm gmms…” Sophie looked at her daughters in the mirror, and smiled into her gag.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That is one elaborate Tie up! Nice one!
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

Crafty twins indeed. Very nice!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Very wholesome story, thanks for posting. I enjoyed that :)
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Great story! I hope we get to see more from these three!
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Very, very clever story!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Clever Twins And Good Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Fun story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic