You've Seen Too Much (MM/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DesertFox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

You've Seen Too Much (MM/M)

Post by DesertFox »

I was a pretty regular 20 year old. I went to college and lived in my fraternity house. I didn't wear super nice clothes, but I did care about my appearance. I was home for the winter break at my parents house, which was near downtown Salt Lake City. They were on a trip overseas, so I had the house to myself for several days.

Unfortunately, I didn't know my life was going to change drastically one Wednesday afternoon.

I walked downtown to Chipotle, ate at the restaurant and prepared to walk home. Since it was buy one, get one free day I also got a burrito for my neighbor, this very cute girl I was interested in. I was wearing a simple pair of jeans, a blue polo shirt and a long sleeved gray sweater. I had sneakers on that day as well as a large, stainless steel Fossil watch on my left wrist. Like I said, I don't wear expensive clothes but I do care about how I look.

As I got to my neighbors house, I felt an odd chill of anticipation. I brushed it off and knocked on the door, but there was no answer. After waiting a few minutes and knocking again, I tried the knob and found it unlocked.

Now, I've known these neighbors for years and we had a pretty close relationship, so I was comfortable entering their house. I strolled in and saw something quite odd.

Mr. Grover stood at the dining room table next to a tall man I didn't recognize. They appeared to be focused intently on whatever was on the table and didn't notice me walk in. I moved a few steps closer until I was maybe 15 feet away and happened to notice what was on the table.

It was duffel bag after duffle bag packed to the brim with money! I saw at least five or six bags but there appeared to be even more that I couldn't see.

"Mr. Grover, are you okay? I brought something for Hannah, if she's home."

He and the tall man turned around and looked at me with wide eyes. For a moment, they looked legitimately scared...but that look quickly turned to anger.

"Max, you weren't supposed to see this," Mr. Grover said with a tinge of sadness in his voice. He nodded at the tall man, who, moving far quicker than a person of his size should be able to, moved towards me.

I dropped the bag of food and turned to make a run for it, but was quickly grabbed around the waist and shoulders.

"What the, hel-mmmmph!" A large hand slapped over my mouth, muffling my cries instantly. I struggled and tried to shout, but this man was far stronger than I was and any noise I attempted to make turned into pathetic grunts against the stifling handgag. The unknown man wrestled me and turned me towards the living room again. Mr. Grover approached me, shaking his head.

"Oh Max," he said. "What are we going to do with you?"

I tried to say "let me go" through my captor's hand but it was unintelligible.

"If Danny takes his hand off your mouth, do you promise not to shout?"

I nodded vigorously and mumbled "yes!"

"Okay," Mr Grover said. The tall man, whose name was Danny, apparently, removed his hand from my mouth. I took a grateful breath of air.

"Mr. Grover," I said desperately. "I'm sorry I came in uninvited. The door was open and-"

"Save the excuses, Max," Mr. Grover replied, interrupting me. "I know you're a good kid, but you just wandered into something way over your head. I can't trust you to not say anything about this."

"No," I quickly replied. "I'll keep this a secret. Just let me go hom-mmph!" The large hand covered my mouth again; apparently I had said enough.

"Please put your hands behind your back, Max." They were going to tie me up! A thick cable tie circled my wrist just above my watch and was cinched tight,

"Let's go hide you somewhere," I heard Mr. Grover say. "By the way, Hannah's winter break doesn't start for another 10 days, so we'll have plenty of time together." I got goosebumps and groaned into the hand covering my mouth.

I was marched harshly down the stairs to an unfinished basement. The floors were gray concrete, the support poles sticking out of the ground and pale insulation sheets covering the walls. There were no windows to be seen. I wouldn't really describe a basement as "desolate," but this one seemed to qualify.M

Mr. Grover followed us down the stairs, carrying a straight-backed wooden chair. Danny kept a tight hold of me and didn't release his hand from my mouth. Mr. Grover carried the chair into a small closet with a sturdy door and set it down. He approached me slowly, almost scanning me.

"Danny, if you would." Danny removed his hand from my mouth. Mr. Grover immediately touched a finger to my lips, indicating that I should be quiet.

"Max, we have to plan a getaway right now. You really messed up our plans, which were simple before but now have a very complicated variable...you."

"Mr. Grover," I began. "I promise you, I won't tell a soul about what I saw. You can trust me. Please, just let me go." My eyes began to water as I realized how dire my situation was. Mr. Grover sighed.

"I want to believe you, I really do, "but I simply cannot let you go. You'll have to stay down here until we figure this situation out. We'll have to keep you tied up, I'm afraid, so there's no way you can escape."

My head slumped downwards as I accepted this fact.

"Danny, take him to the chair please." I was manhandled and marched over to the chair, where I was roughly sat down. The ziptie around my wrist was cut and instead my arms were forced behind the chair. I felt rope circle my wrists numerous times and then was somehow cinched tightly. I let out a grunt because the rope was tied so tightly.

"Get over it," Danny said in a rough voice."

He repeated the process with my ankles, tying each one to their respective chair leg. I saw that after seven or eight circles of rope, he ran the end vertically through the center before cinching it tight and knotting it off at the ends. I was a little surprised that he tied such complex knots; he didn't seem like the Boy Scout type.

Taking longer pieces of rope, he lashed me tightly to the chair by running rope just above my waist, below and just above my pectorals. I felt glued to the chair at this point.

He stepped back to survey his work and seemed satisfied. He left the small closet and Mr. Grover approached me, now helpless in the chair.

"I'm really sorry about this Max. I know it's very uncomfortable."

That's an understatement for the century, I thought. My wrists already hurt.

"Mr. Grover, I-" I began.

"I'm tired of hearing your promises right now. I don't believe them and I am not going to. I have to gag you now." He pulled a large white rag out of his pocket and started moving it towards my face.

"No, please, you don't have to gag me. I'll be quiet, I swear," I desperately said.

Mr. Grover shook his head.

"I can't take that chance, Max. Now please open your mouth."

I took a deep breath and opened my mouth as I was told. He started stuffing the rag into my mouth and didn't stop until my cheeks were bulging and my mouth was completely full. A small amount of rag even stuck out of my mouth.

I thought he was done, but he took a red tie and ran it around my head and between my teeth. He made two passes around my head and tied it off tightly. As soon as he tied the knot, I knew trying to yell would be worthless. The tie between my teeth just pushed the rag in further and filled my mouth even more.

He stepped in front of me and made sure the tie was cinched tight between my teeth. Apparently he was satisfied, because he took a step back and looked at me, a young man thoroughly tied to a chair, chewing on a huge gag.

I looked at him and pleaded through my gag, shaking my head slowly with tears welling up in my eyes.

"Hnnngh mmmph gmmmph, hmmmph..."

Let me go, please...

Mr. Glover just raised an eyebrow at me.

"Sorry kid," he stated coldly. "You've seen too much." With that, he walked out of the small closet and shut the door.
Read my stuff: https://tugstories.com/search.php?autho ... 0&sr=posts

Or don't! Unlike the situations in my stories, it's entirely up to you!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great idea for the story! Max seems to be in some serious trouble...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

This is exactly the kinda story I am into.
Please continue. Love it
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by overkneesoccersocks »

Poor poor Max. What a predicament he finds himself in...
I wonder what Mr Grover has in store for him next.
All tightly tied up and properly gagged. Not how Max expected to spend his evening.

Great story [mention]DesertFox[/mention] ! please continue.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Brilliant start and really descriptive. Hope you keep going
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Great start. Can’t wait to see what happens next.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Good start. I'm liking Max so far. Mr Grover might be a bad guy, but I can't blame him for being cautious ;)
DesertFox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DesertFox »

I was in deep shit.

Just by innocently entering my neighbor's house, looking for his cute daughter, I had happened to see what I now assumed was the cash result of some huge robbery or financial heist. Despite my pleadings and assurances to my neighbor (whom I had lived next to for years) that I wouldn't tell anyone what I had seen, Mr. Grover and his henchman, Danny, had deemed it necessary for me to stay in the house until they figured out some sort of plan.

And how did they assure that I would stay in the house?

By tying me tightly to a chair in the basement and stuffing a gag in my mouth, of course.

I spent the next five hours (by craning my neck and moving my wrists, I could barely see the face of my watch) struggling against the ropes lashing me to the chair. I tried pulling my wrists apart, moving my torso from side to side and kicking my legs, but I barely moved an inch against the ropes. I ccraned my neck upwards and stretched it from side to side to try and dislodge the gag, a rag stuffed in my mouth and a red tie tied between my teeth to hold it in, but I didn't have any luck. The only thing I succeeded in doing was tipping the chair over, which made a loud bang. I groaned into the gag when I heard footsteps hurry down the stairs. The closet door opened and Mr. Grover came in with an expression of concern over his face. When he saw me tipped over on the floor, he frowned.

"Max, please don't make this harder than it has to be," he stated with a flat tone.

Easy for you to say, I thought.

He came over and, with a grunt, lifted the chair back onto its legs. He then moved around to the back of me and untied my gag, but held a hand over my mouth before I could spit out the stuffing.

"I brought you some water, but you have to promise to be quiet when I take that rag out of your mouth."

I nodded furiously. My mouth was incredibly dry.

He came around to the front of me and pulled the rag from my mouth. I gasped for air; it's surprisingly hard to breath when you're gagged.

He tipped a water bottle into my mouth and I gratefully drank from it. After four or five gulps, he pulled it away, even though I wasn't nearly done.

"I have to make sure you're gagged again," he said. "We have to leave the house for a while."

"Please," I begged. "You can leave me tied up in here, but just don't gag me again. I swear I'll be quiet."

He shook his head as he picked up the now-wet rag from my lap.

"I just can't take that chance, Max. Now open your mouth."

Trembling, I did as I was told. He took his time stuffing my mouth and making sure it was full. He came behind me again and forced the tie tightly between my teeth, pushing the rag even further back. I groaned into the gag as he knotted the tie tightly behind my head.

He came around to check his handiwork and make sure the tie was snugly fixed between my teeth.

"I'm sorry about this, but I don't have any other choice," he said to me when he was finished cinching the tie between my lips. "Please don't struggle - you're not going to get free from this."

Mr. Grover looked at me and shook his head before closing the closet door. I heard his footsteps move up the stairs and the door to the basement shut. After a few minutes, I heard the faint sound of another door shutting, which I assumed was the front door.

Immediately I started struggling. I tried yelling into my gag but the muffled sounds barely penetrated the walls of the closet I was stuck in. I wriggled around in the chair but found no chance of getting loose there either.

Finally, I focused on my hands. I could barely feel the knot tying my wrists together and started to pull at it.

After an hour and a half, I felt some progress and my wrists seemed to be looser.. Excited by the prospect of escape, I hurriedly kept tugging and fidgeting with the knot. I grunted into the gag as I contorted my hands this way and that in order to find the knot. Finally, after some time, I felt the rope around my wrists come loose.

My torso was still tied to the chair and this pinned my hands awkwardly, but I managed to reach up and undo the knots holding my torso to the chair. I then concentrated on the rope around my waist. Before untying my feet, I struggled with the knot holding the tie in place around the back of my head and after untying it was able to spit out the large rag stuffed in my mouth. I bent down to untie my feet from the chair and, once free. I hurried upstairs, trying to be quiet in case Mr. Grover and his henchman Danny showed up.

As I came up the stairs and approached the front door, the lock clicked and the door opened in front of me! I quickly ducked around the corner of the kitchen, trying to be as quiet as possible.

"That should work," Mr. Grover's deep voice said as he came into the house. Danny mumbled something in return, then a third, higher voice replied. There was a woman here too!

"Go check on the kid," the woman's voice said. I heard Danny's heavy feet thud down the stairs and I silently cursed. They were going to find out I had escaped!

Mr. Grover and the unknown woman stood by the door talking as I stood just around the corner.

"So we take the money, or at least what the three of us can carry, and head to the train station," Mr. Grover said. "That should take us to Texas where we can find a way over the border."

"That's assuming we can find a way over the border, Henry," the woman hissed. "And what about the kid?"

"Just leave Max here," Mr. Grover replied. "We can call someone once we're well on our way and say we heard noises from the basement; someone will come find-"

He was interrupted by the sound of Danny running up the stairs. He burst into the front room.

"He's gone," Danny said, with panic in his voice. There was a moment of stunned silence.

"Shit," Mr. Grover said with venom in his voice. "Wait a second, the door was locked when we got here. He's still in the house! Spread out and find him, now."

I heard someone hurry upstairs and another set of feet run downstairs. I couldn't quite detect the third set of feet, but I didn't hear any noise on the main floor.

I breathed a sigh of relief and began to creep around the corner.

All of a sudden, a slender hand slapped itself over my mouth and I felt something poke me in the small of my back.

"That's a fucking gun, sweetie," said the woman's voice. "Don't do anything stupid."

I was stunned into silence. I breathed heavily into the hand over my mouth. I could absolutely overpower this woman, but with a pistol aimed at my spine I didn't dare fight.

"I found him," the woman's voice called.

I heard both pairs of feet run back to the main floor. Danny came in first, looking furious. Mr. Grover followed soon, somehow with even more anger on his face.

"That was dumb of you, Max," Mr. Grover stated flatly. "You've just made things worse for yourself."

My eyes widened in fear and I felt goosebumps break out on my arms.

"Take him upstairs, Becca," Mr. Grover ordered. "If he's so fond of my daughter I suppose he can stay in her room for a while."

I was forced upstairs, the woman's (Becca, I suppose) hand over my mouth the entire time and her gun firmly planted in my back. Somehow it was insulting to be overpowered by a woman whom I outweighed by 50 lbs.

I was marched into Hannah's room (I had fantasized about being taken in this room for months, and now that wish had come true in a very different fashion) and forced to kneel next to her bed. I felt thick plastic circle my wrists above my watch and tighten harshly. They were using zip ties to tie me up this time!

A second zip tie was tightened beneath my watch, just above my palms, gluing my hands together. I felt another tighten around my ankles and then my knees.

"He can stay on the floor," Mr. Grover said harshly. "He doesn't deserve to be on a bed." I groaned into the handgag.

I was forced onto my stomach and my hands and feet were forced towards each other until I could touch my shoes, then another zip tie was used to hogtie me tightly.

"Danny, take over," Becca said. Her hand came off my mouth, then seemingly a split second later Danny's huge, calloused hand covered it again.

I felt her remove my shoes and socks, but I was mystified as to why. Did they think it would deter me from running away?

Mr. Grover handed Becca a roll of duct tape and said, with zero emotion in his voice, "shut him up." He turned and left the room.

Becca stepped in front of me, a faint smile on her face. This was the first time I had seen her, and was surprised to see an attractive brunette with glasses. She seemed athletic and was well tanned.

She placed the duct tape on the ground and kneeled close to me.

"Danny, you can go," she said sweetly. "He's not going to make a sound, is he?" She placed the barrel of her gun directly on my forehead.

My eyes widened immediately.

"Hmm mm," I said, shaking my head quickly.

Danny's hand come off my mouth and he left the room.

"You don't need to gag me," I said quietly.

"I think I do," Becca replied. "You've hardly proven yourself to be trustworthy."

I hung my head in resignation, then raised it and looked at her.

"Okay, tape my mouth shut if you have to," I said flatly.

Becca shook her head at me.

"It's not that simple, I'm afraid. I think just tape wouldn't keep you quiet enough. We would need to shove something in your mouth first, and I have just the thing."

She revealed what her hand had been holding. It was my socks!

Becca held them up to her nose and sniffed.

"Oh, sweetie! These reek!" I already knew that, of course - those were my gym socks that I hadn't washed for several days.

"No, please not that," I stammered, with a hint of panic in my voice. "Use anything else, please!"

She shook her head again and said: "No, this is perfect." She held them up to my nose.

"Take a whiff for yourself." I breathed in and almost gagged from the stench.

"Okay, open up," she said with a hint of sadistic cheer in her voice. I shook my head and pleaded with her silently.

Becca sighed and pinched my nose shut. I managed to hold my breath for around 10 seconds before I gasped for air and my sock was shoved in my mouth. If I thought the smell was bad, the taste was even worse. As i chewed on my sock, my eyes went wide in shock as the second one was forced into my already well-stuffed mouth. These weren't ankle socks, by the way; they ran well up my calf.

My cheeks were bulging and I couldn't even close my mouth. I shook my head at my captor, my eyes watering. She took no notice of my pleas for mercy and started wrapping duct tape over my mouth and around the back of my head. I had expected a piece or two over my mouth and was stunned when she continued to wrap layer after layer around my head. She easily wound the tape over my mouth seven or eight times, tightly covering everything from just under my nose to the bottom of my chin. I was well and truly silenced, and had my disgusting socks sealed inside my mouth.

Becca, apparently satisfied, tore off the end of the tape and patted it down near the back of my head. She walked around me, zipping each cable tie holding me as tight as it would go. I moaned into the gag as my hogtie became even more restricting.

She stepped in front of me and kneeled down so that we were nearly at eye level.

"Don't bother struggling, baby," she said. "You are truly fucked."

With that, she left the room, ignoring my muffled begging. I thrashed around in anger and frustration and could barely wiggle from side to side. Becca wasn't lying: I was fucked.

The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Loving this story, especially your descriptions of the bondage!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Love this story, especially how Max pleads first with Mr. Grover and then with Becca not to gag him...and they let him have it.

Great choice of gags!! :D

Nice story, [mention]DesertFox[/mention]
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

One of my favourite stories on here
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Another great part. Interesting to see what the daughter would think of all this if she comes back
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great detailed bondage story.
DesertFox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DesertFox »

I had no idea how long I was hogtied on the floor. It seemed like an eternity, though.

I had thick cable ties around my wrists and ankles and a third connecting the two together so that I could touch my bare feet with my hands.

Why were my feet bare, do you ask?

Well, I was currently chewing on the pair of socks I hadn't washed for several days and quite a few turns of duct tape were wrapped tightly around my head, ensuring that I couldn't spit them out.

I had heard my captors going in and out of the house for some time, and each time that I judged that they had left fully I made every attempt I could to thrash around on the floor of the bedroom I was confined in, but to no avail. I tried to shout through my gag, but the pitiful sound likely couldn't be heard even in the hallway outside.

I laid my head down on the floor, exhausted and breathing heavily through my nose. I had worked up a sweat struggling, but obviously I couldn't wipe it off my brow.

After a few minutes, I raised my head and scanned the room for the umpteenth time, looking for any kind of sharp object to cut my bonds. Yet again, I found none. However...

Hannah, my neighbor's daughter, had left a hair straightener plugged in on a desk. The actual instrument was on the floor, though it was obviously turned off. Still, it was my best chance so far. I squirmed over to where it lay and rolled over onto my side, blindly fumbling for the switch on the handle. After finding it and switching it on, I heard the front door open. I immediately rolled back onto my stomach and positioned my body so that the straightener couldn't be easily seen.

Heavy footsteps thudded up the stairs, towards the room where I lay tied up. I felt my heart racing.

I saw the door open and Danny's huge head poke in. He narrowed his eyes when he saw me.

Hmmmph, mmmph... I mumbled at him through the gag, feigning (or not feigning, exactly) the distress I felt. I tried to play the part of the innocent hostage.

He shook his head and closed the door. I let out a heavy breath through my nose as I heard the footsteps recede down the stairs. I rolled over on my side once more and groped for the straightener. I grunted into my gag as the now-hot implement burned my hand, but I managed to pry it open and place the inside edge on the zipties around my wrists. I held deathly still as the faint smell of burning plastic filled the air around me. I had to pray that nobody downstairs smelled it.

After a minute, I felt the cable tie loosen as it parted. I was incredibly relieved as the pressure of the hogtie went away and my shoulders were allowed to stretch for the first time in hours.

I moved my hands in front of me and used the straightener to burn away the zip ties around my ankles, my heart racing as I heard voices downstairs. When I was totally free, I reached up and started to peel the tape away from my face.

Even as I unwound the last of the tape from around my head, I panicked as I heard the same heavy footsteps come up the stairs again. There was no way to hide that I had freed myself.

Once again, just as I was about to spit the socks from my mouth so that I could yell for help, Danny opened the door. His eyes widened in shock as he saw me dislodging my gag.

He rushed over and firmly punched me in the stomach and I let out a muffled grunt as he clamped his hand over my mouth, keeping the huge wad of stuffing firmly in while used his other arm to pin my hands behind my back.

"HMMMPH" I tried to yell for help, but it was no use. He was huge and far stronger than I was, and even though I thrashed around and tried to kick the floor, I could barely move.

"This fucking kid got free again," he called out, though not overly loudly; I can only imagine that, above all, my captors didn't want to attract attention.

I heard two pairs of feet run up the stairs and both Becca and Mr. Grover burst in the room, looking furious.

"Well Max," Mr. Grover began, "we were just about to take you downstairs, so I suppose you saved us some time, in a way. Still, don't think this is going to make us treat you any easier." I groaned into the hand over my mouth.

Becca tossed a ziptie to Danny, who forced my hands in front of me and fastened the thick plastic around my wrists. Mr. Grover pulled down a thick scarf from a hanger above Hannah's closet door and came around behind me, forcing the material between my lips and tying it tightly behind my neck. The thick socks were pushed even further back in my throat and my gag reflex nearly came up.

"Let's take him downstairs," Mr. Grover said. I groaned into this even more stifling gag as Danny hoisted me over his shoulder and carried me down the stairs. I was forcibly set down in a dining room chair and a long zip tie was produced to wrap around my waist and pin my arms in front of me, removing any possibility of me reaching up to remove my gag.

"You insist on continuing to cause trouble and trying to escape," Mr. Grover said. "Considering your apparent ingenuity, I've decided that you're going to have to come with us on our journey out of here. Maybe you'll get to come home again - I haven't decided yet." I groaned into my gag as Danny once again lifted me over his shoulder and, with Becca leading the way to see if the coast was clear, carried me to a car that was already open and waiting. I grunted as I was unceremoniously deposited in the trunk; a large van was parked directly behind the car to obscure my captors' movements as they produced several more zipties and cinched my ankles together, then threaded another through the bonds on my wrists to tie my hands to my feet. It was sort of a "front hogtie" and gave me very little room to maneuver, much less kick inside of the car to try and draw attention. Becca smiled sweetly at me as she untied my gag, giving me a brief surge of hope, only to be dashed when she tied and even tighter knot around the back of my neck. I moaned into this even more restrictive gag and tried to beg her to let me go. Her smile only grew wider as she shook her head.

"I don't think so, kid. Enjoy the ride - it's going to be a long one." I tried pleading with her again as she closed the trunk, shutting down any hope I had of eliciting some mercy.

After a few moments I felt the car start and pull away. I yelled into my gag as we passed down my street; to think, I lived with my parents in the house not even a block down, yet I had no way of attracting their attention. My eyes fell on the face of my watch: it was 4:50pm. I estimated that I had walked in the Grover's door just a little bit before noon; I couldn't believe that I had been tied up for over four hours.

Little did I know my definition of "a long time to be tied up" was about to drastically change to "for the foreseeable future."

Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

What a great continuation. Really love this story.
I hope mr Grover tied max up a little more securely once they arrive at the destination
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Escape at hand...

And then...

Curses! Foiled Again!!! :evil:
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

Great story. I used to read Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys when I was younger and this kind of makes me think that this is like a slightly more mature version of the Hardy Boys, but with only one male character instead of two.

I also like the amateur detective sort of vibe in this story.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Yes, those old Nancy Drew and Hardy boys books had some good descriptions of the tying and gagging.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

this is great story hope u continue!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic