Jean’s little sister Susan is having a birthday costume party (FMf-fm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What's next? Everyone has 4 votes. Please choose one from each category. You can change everytime

Poll ended at 2 years ago

Tied in costume: Dog
7%
Horse
1%
Bear
4%
Rooster
1%
Squirrel
3%
Tied by: Babysitter (overnight)
18%
male school friend (sleepover)
3%
Jean (sleepover)
7%
mother (kyle is bored)
10%
Tied with: ropes
9%
saran wrap and tape
4%
zip ties
3%
bandages
3%
Tied how: normally on the ground
1%
to a chair
3%
in a sleeping bag
12%
hog tied
7%

Total votes: 67

Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Jean’s little sister Susan is having a birthday costume party (FMf-fm)

Post by Gil »

Jean’s little sister Susan is having a birthday costume party (FMf/fm)

Hey everyone. I Thank you sooooooo much for all you’re votes and your comments under my stories. This story is about the winner of the vote: The straight jacket. I always want to make a new poll after the winning story, because I would like to include you guys. I hope you all like the idea. Let’s start with the story:

Hey guys, it’s Kyle again. I hope you liked my last stories. I got a lot more stories to tell you about, what I have experienced. Most of them will include costumes, but not every story. This story is about Jean, her little sister Susan and me. When this happened, we were still 13, like most of my stories will be, and Susan was 10, turning 11. It’s about her birthday.

It was February 11, and Jean and I were in my room. We were just hanging out and talking about school. After a while, we came to our favorite theme. Tie-up Games.
”I know, it’s being a while after our last TuG, but I want to show you what my parents and I got for me, after our last TuG on Halloween.” I stood up from my bed and grabbed the crate and the bag from under my bed.
“Yeah, it’s being a while after our last TuG. I'm excited to see what's in there.” She said excitedly.
“You open the bag and I open the crate.” I said to her.
“Sure.” She answered. We opened both at the same time.
“OH MY GOD.” Her eyes and mouth became big. She looked at the costumes and all the tie-up materials. ”You’re parents got you all of this stuff? You’re so lucky Kyle, soooo lucky. We will have so much fun in the future Kyle.”She said to me with a big smile on her face.
“I hope so.” I smiled back at her.
She looked like she is thinking about anything. She looked like she was thinking about something. She looked at my stuff and started to search in the costumes and then in the bondage materials. After a few minutes, she looked at me. She started smiling.
”You got very good stuff. I can’t wait to use them on you.” My heart began beating faster. ”But not today. I must be at home in an hour. Our grandparents come to visit us.”
“Okay, maybe next time.” I was a little disappointed.
“Before I forget, I have a question for you.” She said to me.
“Okay, what is the Question?.” I asked her.
"It's about my little sister Susan. Next Wednesday is her 11th birthday and she asked if you would like to come to her birthday party on Saturday. It's going to be a costume party," Jean told me.
“Yeah sure, why not. I have nothing planned for next Saturday. I like your sister and I think she likes me, too. I mean we three have a lot of fun when I’m at your house. She is a nice and funny girl. And I have still enough costumes to wear.” I laughed.
"Glad to hear it. She thought you weren't coming. She'll be very happy when she hears about it." Jean smiled at me.
“Can you tell me what she likes or needs? Because I need a gift for her.” I asked her.
“Good point. Do you want to give her a gift together?” She asked me.
“Sure, what you got in mind? how much money do you need?” I asked her.
“I don’t need money. It’s nothing material.” She told me.
“… and what could it be if it's not material?” I asked puzzled.
“You remember, that I tie her up sometimes? She asked me.
“Yeah, sure.” I answered.
“My gift is that she gets to pick out my costume and tie me up after the party overnight. I told her about our TuG experience on Halloween. She was so excited about it, that she wanted to do it sometime. I mean, to tie me up. So I would love to give her that gift. She would be very happy. What do you think about it? Are you in, too?” She asked me. I thought about it for a minute.
“How many kids will be there?” I asked Jean
“6.” She answered shortly.
“Yeah sure, why not. If it makes her happy, I'm definitely in.” I smiled at Jean.
"Perfect." She smiled back and hugged me. "One more question. Can we use your costumes? Then we don't have to buy new ones. I write a list and show it to Susan, then she can pick out two for us. And for sure the Tie-up materials, too?" She asked me.
"Sure, why not. We're the same size. They'll fit both of us." I replied to her.
“Thank you for everything Kyle.” She smiled.
“Not for that.” I smiled back.
She wrote a list of everything I got. After she finished the lists, her car stopped in our driveway and she drove home. I went down and told my parents about next Saturday. They both laughed and said it was very nice of me to go along with it.

Nothing special happened this weekend. The school week was also normal. On Wednesday, Jean told her sister what her gift was. Jean told me that she is very excited to tie us both up. She is thinking about the costumes and how she is going to tie us up. I was very excited about what Susan got in her mind. On Friday, Jean told me that Susan wanted me to bring the one-piece orange prisoner jumpsuit with a front zipper: https://www.purecostumes.com/mm5/graphi ... full_1.jpg
and the two-piece black-white costume: https://images.halloweencostumes.com/pr ... 2-main.jpg.
And I should bring my entire Bag with the tie-up materials. The entire bag? I thought about what she got in her mind. She also told me that the party will start at 3 pm till 8 pm. On Saturday I woke up at 10 o’clock. I changed into a green T-shirt and grey sweatpants. I packed all the stuff I need in a gym bag: A toothbrush, change clothes, my pajamas, and Both costumes from my crate. I also took out my TuG-Bag from under my bed. At 2:30 pm My dad drove me to Jean’s house. he wished me a lot of fun with a smile on his face. He told me also to tell Mr. and Mrs. Wilson hello from my parents. I said I would. He drove off and I rang the doorbell. Mr. Wilson opened the door.

“Hello, Mr. Wilson.” I said to him
“Hello, Kyle.” He said to me with a smile. ”Come in.”
“Thank you.” I went into the house. Everywhere were streamers, balloons and the food table was decorated, too. The decoration got the colors pink and white. The table was decorated for 11 people: The parents, Jean, Susan, the 6 party guests, and me. There were also 11 candles on the table.
“Thank you for coming. Susan was very happy when she heard that you come to her party. She likes you. And she was very happy about jeans and your gift.” He smiled at me.
“You know about that?” I asked Mr. Wilson
"Sure, why not. Susan was so happy to tie you both up after jean tied her up a few times.”
“And you got no problem with that?” I asked again
“Of course not. why should we? it's your gift to her.” He smiled at me. “You can go upstairs to Jean’s room. They are both in there.”
“Thank you, Mr. Wilson.” I smiled at him.
“No problem. See you soon.” He said back.
I went upstairs to Jean’s room. I opened the door and I saw Jean and Susan sitting on Jean’s bed. When they heard the door open, stopped talking.
“Hey, Kyle.” Jean said as she saw me.
“Hey, Jean and Susan.” I smiled at them.
“Hey, Kyle. I’m glad that you’re coming to my birthday party.” she came over to me and hugged me. She was already dressed in her costume. She was a police officer.
“No problem Susan. Thanks for your invite. I like your costume.” I said to her with a smile.
“Thank you.” She smiled back. “Thank you for your gift you two. It’s awesome.” She said happily.
“Yeah, no problem.” Jean and I said smiling.
“Okay, then let’s start to dress you up. Can you pull out the costumes, Kyle?” Susan asked me.
“Sure.” I pulled both out of my gym bag.
“Okay. Kyle, please change in the white-black one and Jean please change in the orange one.” We did as Susan told us to do. I stripped my trouser and my T-shirt to change into the costume. Jean pulled the jumpsuit over her clothes.
“looks good on both of you.” She said with a smile on her face. “Can you give me the other bag with the tie-up materials?” Susan asked me
“Wait. I thought you will tie us up after the party?” I asked her.
“Yeah, we talked about it, when you were still at home. Susan asked if she could tie us up from now until we go to bed. But we will not be tied overnight. I’m fine with it, I mean it’s her birthday.” Jean told me.
“How do you want to tie us up?” I asked Susan.
“With your straight jackets, legcuffs, and ballgags to keep you quiet. You will be my high-security prisoners” She answered with a big smile on her face.
“And you are fine with that, Jean? Tied up in front of her party guests?” I asked her nervously.
“Yeah, I got no problem with that.” Jean answered
“Please kyle, PLEEEAAASSSEEEE.” Susan begged me.
“It’s your birthday and that’s our birthday gift for you. Here, go ahead.” I handed hear the TuG-bag.
“Thank you, Kyle.” She hugged me and Jean.
She opened the bag and latterly found the straight jackets. After one or two minutes she found The legcuffs with the keys and the Ballgag.
“Are the jackets real, kyle?
“Sure.” I answered.
The straight jackets have four back straps to close them, one crotch strap so you can not pull them up over your head, and a stomach strap to immobilize the arms to the jackets, and a long strap on the right sleeve, and a buckle on the left sleeve so secure the sleeves behind the back.
“MUM, DAD, CAN YOU COME TO JEAN’S ROOM?” She cried after her parents. “I think mum and dad are better than me in tying up.”
They both went upstairs and came into Jean’s room.
“What’s up Susan?” Her mum asked.
“Can you two help me to tie them into the straight jackets?” She asked her parent.
“Sure. You two agree?” Her dad asked us.
We both nodded. Their dad came to me and their mum to Jean. They picked up the straight jackets. Her dad pulled it over me and I put my arms into the sleeves. He fastens all four straps on my back. The jacket became tighter but not too tight.
“Okay Kyle, put your arms through the stomach strap.” I did as he told me to.
He fastens the sleeves behind my back. Then you fasten the crotch strap behind my back, too.
“Is it too tight?” He asked me.
“No, is fine. Nothing hurt me.” I answered. Jean was also tied up in a straight jacket like me.
“Perfect. Susan, do you want to put on the legcuffs and the gag on them?” Her dad her daughter.
“Yeah. The straight jackets were the hard part. Now I can do it on my own. Thank you very much, mum and dad.” She said smiling.
“No problem, honey. See you in a few minutes.” Her mum said. They both went back downstairs.
“Okay guys, let’s get you finished.” She picked up the legcuffs and tied them around our ankles. The chain between the cuffs was 1 foot long. She showed us the key for the legcuffs.
“I will take this with me.” She smiled and put the key in her pocket. We got enough space to walk around, but running was impossible. Then she picked up the ballgags.
“Any last words.” she began to giggle.
We looked at each other and shooked our heads.
“Okay.” She said and walked back to us. She gagged her sister first, then me.
“You two look so beautiful. All tied up and gagged. I love my new high-security prisoners.” Susan was really happy.
“MMMHH MMH.” We tried to say something. The Straightjacket was a new experience for me. It wasn’t too tight and I was immobilized. But I liked it.
“Okay, let us go downstairs. It’s shortly before 3 pm. My guests will be here soon. ” Susan said She put my stuff under Jean’s bed so nobody could see it. “MUM, DAD. WE’RE COMING DOWNSTAIRS.”

We went down the stairs to the living room as best we could. It was a bit difficult with the shackles. None of the guests were there yet. The parents both started laughing when they saw us.
"You two look incredible." Said her father.
"MMHHH MHH." We tried to say thank you.
"You've got some good-looking prisoners, Susan." Said her mother.
"I know, Mum." She replied, smiling.
Her mother picked up the phone.
"Say cheese." Said she to us. She wanted to take some pictures.
"Cheeeeeese." Susan smiled.
"MMMMHHHH." We tried to say "Cheese" too.
Susan turned to us.
"This is one of the best gifts I've ever gotten." She smiled all over her face. "Thank you both so much." She hugged us.
I was glad she was so happy about our gift.
"MH MHHMH." I tried to say: No problem.
DING DONG. The doorbell rang. I was getting a little nervous. What would their guests think when they saw us. Susan opened the door and the guests came in. They all came at the same time. 6 of her friends, all dressed up: two girls as a princess, one boy as a cowboy, one boy as a racing driver, one girl as a chef, and one boy as batman. They all came in and saw us instant.
“Is that your sister Jean? And who is the boy?” The cowboy asked Susan.
"Yes, this is Jean and our good friend Kyle. Their birthday present was to let me pick out their costumes and tie them up overnight after the party. But my costume and their costumes matched perfectly, so we decided I would tie them up during the party until we went to bed. It was one of the best gifts I've ever gotten. They are my high-security prisoners." She answered with a big smile.
“MHHM MHMMMH MHMHMMMH.” We tried to answer.
“Then they will all tied up during the entire party, Susan?” one of the princesses asked her.
“Yes.” Susan answered.
"Haha, that's awesome." Said the guests.
They put their gifts on a table in the kitchen. We all went to their garden. They started to play some birthday games like treasure hunt, Marco Polo, hot potato, Simon says, and some more. Their garden was really big. Around the garden was a huge hedge. The hedge was 6’5 feet high. Jean and I were watching them playing. We couldn't do anything because we were bound and gagged. But we also had a lot of fun.
At 5:00 pm we all went to the dining room table. Susan sat at the head of the table. To her left was Jean and I sat to her right.
"I like having my prisoners close to me." She said with a smile on her face. Next to me sat her father and next to Jean sat her mother. Then all the guests took their seats.
"Thank you all for coming today. And thank you for all the gifts. Now let's eat the cake." She said.
It was a big white and pink cake. On the cake was written "Happy Birthday, Susan." There was also a candle on the cake in the shape of the number 11. Her parents took the gag out of our mouths."You need to eat and drink something, Kyle." Said her father to me.
"Thank you, Mr. Wilson." I replied.
He fed me a piece of cake and a bottle of lemonade. After 10 minutes, I turned my face to Mr. Wilson.
"Mr. Wilson, can you help me with something?" I asked him
"Sure, how can I help you?" He asked back to me.
"I need to go to the bathroom. Can you come with me and get me out of this straitjacket?" I asked him.
"Sure, let's go to the bathroom upstairs." He said to me.
We both got up and went to the bathroom upstairs. When we were near the bathroom, he started to undo the straps of the straitjacket. He helped me out of the straitjacket. I went into the bathroom. I stretched my arms as long as I could. It felt good to stretch out my arms. I used the toilet and washed my hands. When I opened the door, Mr. Wilson was there waiting for me.
"Are you all right, Kyle?" He asked me.
"Sure, Mr. Wilson." I replied.
"Good, then we'll put your straight jacket back on." He said.
"Sure." I smiled at him.
"You like that, don't you?" He asked me as he tied me back into the straight jacket like before.
"Yes, I love being bound and gagged." I replied.
"I know. Jean told us about your last TuG on Halloween. Sounds like it was a fun day for both of you." He said with a smile on his face." I used to play these types of games too when I was your age. I understand the fascination of being tied up." He started to laugh.
He was done with all the straps and I was tied up again.
"Good, let's go back to the party." He said.
We went back downstairs. Everyone was still sitting at the dining table. We sat down and talked for about 15 more minutes.

After everyone was done, Susan got up.
"Okay, let's go back to our garden. But first, my prisoners should be gagged again." Said she and her parents decided to go to her bedroom to watch some TV.
Susan came to me first and gagged me with the ball gag. Then she gagged Jean as well. We were just ready to go into the garden when Susan stopped us.
"Wait. Please take two chairs with you when you go to the garden. I’ll be right back." Susan said to two of her guests.
Susan went upstairs. When she came back to us, we were already outside. She got 2 pieces of my 25-yard rope in her hands. The two chairs were there, too and they stood side by side. They were classic wooden chairs with a padded back and 4 legs.
"Sit down, both of you. I don't want my prisoners to escape." She said to us with a smile.
We did as she told us to. She tied one of the ropes around my torso to secure me to the chair. In the end, she knotted it off. She did the same with Jean. It looked like our straight jackets were now made out of rope. Then she pulled out the key from her pocket. She untied the cuffs around Jean’s feet.
Put your legs up against the legs of the chair." Jean did as Susan instructed.
Susan tied the first cuff around her left foot and the left leg of the chair. She did the same with the other foot. The chain between the cuffs was very tight. She could not move an inch.
"Now it's your turn." She smiled at me.
She cuffed my feet as she had done with Jean. Now we were tied up to the chair with no chance of escape.
“Okay guys, it’s 6 pm. let’s play some games until the party is over. They can’t interrupt us.” She laughed.
“MMMHHH MMHH.” We said through our gags.
They all played some games, while we were helplessly tied up on chairs. I mean, I had my fun, too. I was enjoying my fate. I turned my head to Jean and I think she was having fun, too.
We didn't even struggle because we had no chance to escape and it was Susan's gift, too.
After a long time, we heard the doorbell.
“Is it already 8 pm?” Susan asked herself.
Their parents came downstairs.
“Kids, it’s 8 pm. Your parents are here. The party is over.”
“Bye Susan. It was a very fun party. Especially with your high-security prisoners. Bye Jean and Kyle. You did a great job.” They said to us with a big smile on their faces.
“MMMHHH MMMHHHH.” We tried to anser them back.

Everyone was gone. Susan came back to us and began to untie our rope and legcuffs. As she untied us from the chairs, she picked up the rope and we were told to follow her to Jean's room. When we got there, she pulled my TuG bag out from under Jean's bed and put the legcuffs back in. She was still holding the ropes in her hands.
"She's not done with us yet." I thought. And I was right.
"Okay, sit back to back on the floor please." She commanded us.
We did as she told us. She began to wrap one of the 25-yard piece of rope around our straight jackets. In the end, she knotted it off. Then she laid us down and did the same with our legs. She tied the rope from our feet to our knees and knotted it off. Now we were tied together with the rope.
"I'm going to help mom and dad clean the house and then I'll be back. Stay here." She went to the door and opened it. She turned her head to face us. "I mean you have no choice anyway, haha." She laughed and closed the door.
“MMMMHHH MMHMMHMH MHMHMMHH.” We tried to call after her.
She was right, we were stuck in the middle of Jean’s room. We have to wait for her.

After 45 minutes, she came back to us, still in her costume.
"Okay, the house is clean. It's 9 pm. One hour until we have to go to bed. Let's have some fun." She smiled at us.
She sat down on our feet and started tickling them. We tried to squirm, but we were bound together. It was not easy.
"MMMHHHH MHMHMHMH MMMMMHMMMH MMMHMMH MMHMHMH." That was all that came out through our gags.
She tickled us the entire hour. I was in tears from laughing. Then the door opened and their mother came in.
"Ah, I see you guys having a lot of fun, but now it's 10 pm. Bedtime" Their mother said to us.
“Really? It’s already 10? Too bad.” Susan answered.
“Please untie them now. They were now tied up long enough. Then please brush your teeth and go to bed. Good night Kids.” Their mum smiled at us and then closed the door.
“MMH MMMMHH.” That was all we could say.
But Susan sat there for only 2 minutes.
"... Or I should leave you like this overnight. Bye!!!" Susan ran off and closed the door.
"MMMMMMMHHHH MMMMMMMHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMHHHH MMMMMHHH." We tried to shout after her.
"You've got to be kidding me. We had a deal." I thought.
But she quickly entered the room.
"Just kidding guys, relax. I'm going to untie you now." She laughed.
She untied the ropes that were tied around our bodies. Then she untied the straps from our straight jackets. She helped us take them off and finally, she took out our gags.
"OUT OF THE WAY. I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM." Jean ran away very quickly.
I stretched my whole body for a minute. I took off the costume and put on my pajamas.
"Thank you. This was my best birthday ever," she said, hugging me.
"No problem, Susan. I had a lot of fun." I smiled at her. "But next time, don't make a bad joke like to left us tied and gagged overnight."
"I'm sorry. I thought it was funny." She started laughing. I started, too.
"In the end it was, but I thought you were going to leave us tied up and gagged." I said to her.
"No way. A deal is a deal. I was just kidding." Said she.
"That's okay." I smiled. "I'm glad you had a good time on your special day."
"It was the best birthday of my entire life." She said with a smile.
At that moment Jean came back.
"That was close." She said. "I'm done in the bathroom. You can go in now, Kyle." Said Jean to me.
"Thank you, Jean." I replied.
I took my toothbrush and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, used the toilet, and went back to Jean's room.
"I'm back." I said to them.
"Good. I'm going to my room now. Thank you both so much for your gift. I love you guys." She said to both of us with a big smile.
"You're welcome." Said both of us at the same time.
“Let us go to bed Kyle. I am very exhausted. Was a hard, but good day. I’m glad Susan had so much fun.” She said to me.
"Yes, I'm very exhausted too, but Susan had a wonderful day. It was worth it." I said with a smile. "And I had a wonderful day, too. Bound and gagged with my best friend."
"Haha yeah, was a fun day. Thanks for doing that with me, Kyle." She said to me.
"You're welcome. Anytime again."
"Maybe I'll take you up on that offer." She laughed.
"Like I said. Anytime." I laughed, too.
We fell asleep very fast.

We woke up at 10 o'clock. We put on normal clothes and went down to the kitchen. Her parents and Susan were already awake. Susan was playing in her room.
"Good morning. Did you both sleep well?" Her father asked us.
"Yes, we did." Jean replied.
"I hope you enjoyed the day as much as Susan did?" He asked again.
"Yes!" We both answered at the same time.
"That's good to hear. She was so happy about your gift."
"She said it at least 20 times or more." I said with a smile.
"Sit down and you can have breakfast." He said to us.
He made us scrambled eggs with toast and orange juice. After we finished, the doorbell rang. It was my father. He came to pick me up. I went upstairs to get my things. When I had everything together, I went downstairs and said goodbye to Susan, Jean, and their parents. I thanked them for the nice day and we drove home. At home, I put my stuff back under my bed and went down to the living room. Everyone was there.
"So how was the birthday party, my little high-security prisoner?" My father asked me as everyone started laughing.
"How did you know about it?" I asked him.
"Mr. Wilson sent me the pictures yesterday afternoon. Everyone thinks you look good." He said to me.
He showed me the pictures. I really looked like a high-security prisoner.
"...Everyone?" I asked, getting a little red in the face.
"Yes. Your mum, your siblings, and me." He replied.
"Oh, okay. I thought someone else would have seen that." I said with relief.
"No, just us." He said back to me.
I had no problem with it. I mean, they all know about my fascination with TuGs. I told them all about the birthday party. After that I went to my room and thought about the party. It was a very funny day.

The End

I hope you like my story 😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Last edited by Gil 2 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's an amazing story. I can fully understand why Kyle wasn't so sure about getting tied up in front of the other kids at the beginning. That's surely embarrassing especially with a ballgag that tends to make you drool a bit over time. It seems like it was a close call for Jean that she was tickled for an hour while she needed the bathroom that bad :lol:

Your English improved A LOT. You did a really good job here!
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Thank you man for your positive feedback man :)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Thank you for all the votes so far :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic