EASY PREY III: A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS (M/m) *UPDATE MAR 03*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

HAD YOU BEEN IN CHARGE OF STASHING TIMMY AWAY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE GAGGED HIM WITH?

LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
4%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
8%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
7%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
25%
MY OWN SOCKS (ETHAN) + TAPE
10%
ANDREW'S SOCKS + TAPE
18%
MY DAD'S SOCKS + TAPE
22%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 134

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

UPDATE FROM ETHAN & MITCH'S 2022 CALENDAR PHOTO

Hey guys! Ethan here.

Apologies for [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] tagging all of you a few days ago. I asked him to do so 'cause with Andrew living across town with his college buddies, I figured you guys probably wouldn't be too interested in what little old me's been up to. I mean, my older brother - for all his social incompetence - was basically the star of this show, right?

It seems I may have been wrong about that.

Some of you seemed to really like my dad, while others weren't too keen about his involvement in my last account. In short, I wanted to test the waters and see if there'd be any interest in reading up about what my dad and I have been up to since Andrew's departure. I'm super glad there is, 'cause I really need to share what happened back in October!

As a teaser to wet your appetites, here's a little something for all you Mitch fans out there. You guys have already seen my dad, but the photo I shared with you was taken during his summer vacation almost six months ago. That's pretty much the only time he can grow a beard, 'cause aside from a moustache, facial hair is off the table due to his line of work.

Him and several other firemen from the local fire station were chosen to be on the 2022 Sexy Firemen calendar. Dad is mister "sizzlin' hot" July on there 8-) I don't really know what mum sees in that big, hairy, raunchy-footed, farting oaf, but she's gonna freak out when she sees the new calendar in a few weeks :lol:

In any case, thanks for all the support, guys! I can't wait to fill you in about what we've been up to.
I just need to get my thoughts in order and figure out whether or not I want to start this next account on a new thread or on this one. See you all in a bit, guys!

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]frankburns[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

You're welcome, in any case dear Ethan I would really like to become your prisoner lol
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Hehe cant wait to read more about this Sir 😍 i hope he became his dads prisoner 😍😍
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Can't wait for more Mitch and that calendar sounds like a must buy!
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Yummy!
vincenzotognolo22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vincenzotognolo22 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
UPDATE FROM ETHAN & MITCH'S 2022 CALENDAR PHOTO

Hey guys! Ethan here.

Apologies for @bondagefreak tagging all of you a few days ago. I asked him to do so 'cause with Andrew living across town with his college buddies, I figured you guys probably wouldn't be too interested in what little old me's been up to. I mean, my older brother - for all his social incompetence - was basically the star of this show, right?

It seems I may have been wrong about that.

Some of you seemed to really like my dad, while others weren't too keen about his involvement in my last account. In short, I wanted to test the waters and see if there'd be any interest in reading up about what my dad and I have been up to since Andrew's departure. I'm super glad there is, 'cause I really need to share what happened back in October!

As a teaser to wet your appetites, here's a little something for all you Mitch fans out there. You guys have already seen my dad, but the photo I shared with you was taken during his summer vacation almost six months ago. That's pretty much the only time he can grow a beard, 'cause aside from a moustache, facial hair is off the table due to his line of work.

Him and several other firemen from the local fire station were chosen to be on the 2022 Sexy Firemen calendar. Dad is mister "sizzlin' hot" July on there 8-) I don't really know what mum sees in that big, hairy, raunchy-footed, farting oaf, but she's gonna freak out when she sees the new calendar in a few weeks :lol:

In any case, thanks for all the support, guys! I can't wait to fill you in about what we've been up to.
I just need to get my thoughts in order and figure out whether or not I want to start this next account on a new thread or on this one. See you all in a bit, guys!

@LockedCheeseBird @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @KidnappedCowboy @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers @Ropelover98 @KidnappedCowboy @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22 @LockedCheeseBird @Pup @BoudBoy22 @Tsuhaya @Mummybag @TightropesEU @Ropelover98 @cstone5725@gmail.com @Kratos @gaggedfeety @Mitchelaiden @Sockgaggedman @Tsuhaya @Hornysub
yesss! can’t wait to read this
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Yes sounds more fun on its way...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

tugfan wrote: 2 years ago Yes sounds more fun on its way...
Indeed! Be sure to check out my latest tale: HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE (M+/M)
It seems quite a few of my regular readers (yourself, [mention]The slave[/mention], [mention]harveygasson[/mention] and lots of others) are missing out for some reason.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

EASY PREY 4 IS FINALLY UP, GUYS!

STASH YOUR THOUGHTS AND EXPECTATIONS AWAY!
ETHAN'S LATEST ADVENTURE WILL NOT BE YOUR TYPICAL DAD VS SON STORY!
I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF YOU THERE. HAVE FUN, GUYS!

[mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]frankburns[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]stormchaser1[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]cowboygf[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]sjb6785[/mention]
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

I cant wait to read this story Sir 😍
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Can't wait for this sir! Looking forward again to Ethan's adventure.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I finally got to finish this one now. It did take me all day but I was also reading it in between breaks. Gotta say, a whole lot had happened. 3 different adventures in one story were just amazing together. Poor Matt suffering under the dominance of his friend's ties and socks and shoes. Ethan knew it would've spelled disaster for him considering he knew what it was like to be gagged by his older brother.

I liked the second story more though. It showed Ethan his side of control to tie someone up, even though it was their smaller cousin than his older brother. Poor Timmy to endure the socks of his older cousins. If I was him, I wouldn't enjoy that. I'd rather be gagged by own socks than theirs. Maybe Timmy should've gotten revenge on him when Andrew tied him or the next time he visits them and Andrew can help him out. That would be funny to read about.

And then there's the hell of a night for Ethan pinned down and tormented by his dad. Like father like son as the title read. Ethan was doomed with both men suffocating him with smelly socks. I'm surprised he didn't like pass out from that. Strong guts there. Anyway, this story was a fun read and I'll be on the lookout for others. Keep up the great work. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Stormee wrote: 2 years ago I liked the second story more though. It showed Ethan his side of control to tie someone up, even though it was their smaller cousin than his older brother. Poor Timmy to endure the socks of his older cousins. If I was him, I wouldn't enjoy that. I'd rather be gagged by own socks than theirs. Maybe Timmy should've gotten revenge on him when Andrew tied him or the next time he visits them and Andrew can help him out. That would be funny to read about.

Anyway, this story was a fun read and I'll be on the lookout for others. Keep up the great work. :D
What a brilliant idea you've got there.
I definitely will be giving this inspiring idea of yours some thought, my friend ;)

Additionally, I've added your own stories to my "to-read" list and will be taking a look at them in the coming days.

If you're looking for another read featuring highly uncommon dynamics, this one would probably entertain you quite a bit:

Unfortunately, I must also warn you that the story is not yet complete.
Pretty certain that you'll enjoy it quite a bit though 8-)

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Thank you for the recommendation and inspired by the idea. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll have to read your story when I get the chance to. It looks like a fun story considering you did a different babysitter story with those twins. I can't wait to know what happens. :D

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Stormee wrote: 2 years ago Thank you for the recommendation and inspired by the idea. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll have to read your story when I get the chance to. It looks like a fun story considering you did a different babysitter story with those twins. I can't wait to know what happens. :D
Just saw the comment you left me there. Glad you enjoyed it. Will respond shortly ;)

I can't really recommend this to you per se (since I don't know you well enough to know whether or not this'll be up your alley), but if you enjoyed Mitch and are interested in what Ethan's been up to since his older brother's move to college, EASY PREY 4 is currently in progress and may be of interest to you.

Otherwise, these short tales are more or less certain to be right up your alley:

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Thank you for another set of recommendations, I will gladly set them on a to do list to read and take look at them when I have the time. So many choice to look at so thanks again. :D

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Since roughly two-thirds of those who signalled their presence of this thread have decided to skip the 4th instalment of the EASY PREY series, I thought I'd show you guys a few of the things you've been missing out on:

EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M)

La-plume-des-yvline
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by La-plume-des-yvline »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Image

CHAPTER V
EASY PREY III
A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS

Poor Matt screamed and gagged like there was no tomorrow. By the time Andrew's foot was pulled from his face, the hopelessly hogtied prisoner-jock was looking ever greener than I was!

I knew with utter certainty that the two of us would soon be chewing and sucking on the rotten, bacteria-infested stink-bombs currently stretched atop my brother's giant feet, but my fellow captive didn't quite seem to comprehend just how dire his situation was.

Instead of shutting his trap up like our captor expected him to, Matt naively doubled down on his very vocal screaming. He probably thought he could intimidate my older sibling by running his mouth off and insulting him. A few months ago, that might've actually worked. But those days were now long past. Mouthiness and word-shaming no longer had the same effect on Andrew. The raunchy-footed gamer nerd had been the butt-end of so many foot odour-related jokes and jabs that he'd gradually built a resistance to them.

Helpless Matt yelled and screamed, crying out because of the unbearably fetid smell now filling the living room air and quite literally gagging from the foulness of it all. Of course, the more he struggled and the more revolted he got, the more desperate his protests became and the more Andrew grew tired of them.

My own protests eventually joined the raucous frenzy as well.
Not because I wanted to make my own predicament worse than it was, mind you. But simply because of the fact that my mouth was taped shut and my eyes were watering over and stinging from the absurdly acrid smell filtering up into my sniff-holes.

Andrew didn't plaster his foot atop my face like he'd done to Matt, but he didn't need to. Even from the dozen or so inches that separated his socked soles from my face, the dizzying perfume of blue cheese, vinegar and stale bread assaulted my senses and killed off my brain cells. I wanted to puke real bad.

I tried getting away from my brother's eyebrow-singeing cheese factories, but the excruciating hogtie just wouldn't let me. I wanted to breathe through my mouth and scream for the neighbours to come and help me, but his unrelenting tapegag wouldn't allow it.

"Mggghhh uuggmmppph. Mmmggghh ugghmmph." I coughed, desperately trying to turn my face away and squinting my eyes shut in an attempt to relieve the stinging.

That, combined my Matt's incessant racket eventually caused Andrew's resolve to break down.

A look of utter frustration rapidly draped itself across his face. The racing game he was currently playing was paused. And then the unthinkable happened.

"Wha...what are you doing? No. No!" Matt immediately screamed, going absolutely batshit crazy when he saw my very hairy-legged sibling angrily peeling his shit-scented, hole-ridden, cheese-infested tube socks off.

No explanation came our way.
No word of consolation was given.

My fellow prisoner and I watched through bulging, terrified eyes as the sickeningly brownish cotton stockings gave way to a pair of superbly furry ankles and positively enormous soles.

A generous layer of sweat coated the bottom of my brother's freakishly oversized feet, giving his moist skin a noticeable sheen and providing Matt and I with a frightening preview of what we'd soon be forced to contend with.

Andrew probably didn't do it on purpose, but as soon the first tube sock came off, his mind-blowingly FAT toes embraced the fresh air and wiggled around in simulated joy. That, of course, instantly resulted in an avalanche of diseased lint balls to tumble out from between, lining the floor beneath his heels with an eclectic collection of leg hairs, crumbs and bits and bobs of unknown origin.

As usual, the space between my introverted brother's oversized toes was absolutely loaded with crap; something which didn't fail to escape Matt's notice and which inevitably caused the struggling prisoner to cry out with renewed fervour.

With his giant tube socks now lying soles-up in front of our cross-eyed faces, the hairy-legged, two-meter tall menace silently got up, departed from the living room and disappeared inside his bedroom to fetch his duct tape.

Matt was at a complete loss for words by that point.
He was too far removed to care about the fact that I was watching him.

The poor guy's body trembled as his weary eyes scanned the morbidly terrifying sight that was my brother's tube socks. His nostrils tentatively flared open and then his facial expression contorted into an almost painful-looking grimace.

A month and a half ago he had cheered on, watched and even participated in the demise of a guy he hardly even knew.
Now all those verbal torments and all those years of teasing and bothering Andrew about his clinically diagnosed foot odour issues were coming back to haunt him.

They say revenge is a dish best served cold.
But in this particular case, revenge was a dish best served smelly.

I would soon be sucking the crap out of my big brother's vinegary-scented stink-bombs, and Matt was going to tagging along for the ride and laundering those smelly fucks with me.

Time to get this show on the road, guys.
Next stop: Cheeseville!

Photos from Jerseyjocksocks's Tumblr blog
Tumblr Page Contains Adult Material: Contact me by pm for the link

OnlyFans Page: https://onlyfans.com/jerseyjocksocks

puntin I like this story, the narration everything is innocent good child while we are talking about tied guy and putrid sock, talk about sock I'm not where you found the pictures or how it's sock are done but I want to know it she looks great, I will take the place of Ethan and Mate he is lucky and does not feel accountable
La-plume-des-yvline
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Image

CHAPTER VIII
EASY PREY III
BABYSITTING GONE AWRY

Being silenced with Timmy's socks was arguably far more humiliating than I'd initially thought it would be. True, they didn't really stink, nor did they taste that bad. But still, the concept of having a boisterous nine-year-old's worn stockings stuffed in my mouth and preventing me from speaking was a somewhat hard pill to swallow.

One of his stubby socks would've worked wonders at keeping me silent.
The combination of both of them, however, was proving quite formidable and effective.

I tried mouthing off through them and even tried calling for help several times. Much to my continued humiliation though, even my noblest and more valiant attempts at doing so failed to yield any positive results. As humiliating as my current predicament was, I was just forced to lie there and quietly suck on little Tim's wads. My brother's ropework and the tape he'd spun around my face would ensure that.

So caught up I was in my mounting sockgag-induced frustration, that I failed to notice Andrew picking one of my discarded shoes from off the floor and preparing what would rapidly become my worst nightmare.

I watched as the lanky nerd sat himself on the edge of my bed and placed my shoe on the mattress. Then I watched as he...wait a minute. That's not right. I didn't actually notice him taking his shoes off. Rather, I was alerted to the fact that he'd taken them off due to the pungent stench of his massive socked soles filling the room.

I swear, Andrew's feet and sneakers stank the place up in a matter of seconds.
It was horrible! Even more so because my mouth was gagged and my lips were sealed shut.

What my big brother ended up doing next had me absolutely mortified.
I looked on wide-eyed as he slowly peeled his left sock off, allowing a flurry of raunchy lint balls and other bits and bobs to escape the moistness of his fat toes.

"Ugghhmphh!" I cried out, desperately wanting to know what the hell he thought he was doing.

Andrew didn't pay me any heed, of course.
He repeated the same process with his other foot, before slowly putting his shoes back on and stuffing both socks into the sneaker he'd snatched from the floor.

Now you guys are probably already catching onto the gist of his plans for me.
At the time, however, I was still perplexed by what he was doing and kept trying to mouth off in an attempt to get some much-wanted answers. Keep in mind that all this happened in a matter of mere seconds and that I, unlike you guys, didn't have the luxury of a narrator to explain to me what was happening.

It's only when Andrew got up from my bed and went to grab the two socks I'd previously tossed into the closet that I finally understood what he planned on doing.

"So. You think gagging our little cousin and making him sniff my socks is funny, big guy?" the hairy-legged gamer asked, the anger and vengeful tone of his voice coming through to me loud and clear.

"Let's see if you can handle what you had fun dishing out to a nine-year-old." he quickly added, shoving his indescribably reeking wads into my already sock-filled shoe.

I don't think I need to fill you guys in too much as to what ended up transpiring next.

I fought and struggled like mad. But given that I was stuck in an undefeatable and incredibly restrictive hogtie, my 190-pound brother had no trouble straddling my helpless form and making me face off against the puke-inducing monster that was my sock-filled shoe.

The first sniff had me choking on my gag.
The next one had me convulsing against the maddeningly hogtie and screaming for someone to come help me.

Andrew's dreadfully sticky duct tape was slapped across the back of my neck, my face was forced inside the shoe's gaping mouth, and then the tape was wrapped around it; around and around and around at least a dozen times!

Tears welled up in my eyes as I continued choking and crying out into my gag.
Desperately I tried spitting Timmy's socks out, but time and time again, I found myself having no choice but to soothe my burning lungs and sniff.

Nostrils flared open and nauseatingly warm air rushed in to greet me.
The putrid stench of my giant-footed big bro's socks was indescribably foul. Even more so because my nose was quite literally wedged inside them and being smothered by his heavily worn bundle of toe-jam infested wads.

I wanted to puke.
I wanted to barf my brains out.

Andrew didn't care though. He pulled his big burly roll of silver adhesive around my head and even spun a few revolutions of it around the shoe's opening; the goal of that being to seal the sock-filled monster over my face properly.

The jockish nerd sealed me in, letting me stew and letting me scramble for air amidst his steaming hot ball of big rotten socks. He sealed me in, and then he left me there. Left me to scream into my gag and left me to convulse uncontrollably.

I spent the next five hours mouthing off into my cousin's silencing wads and vacuum-sniffing my big brothers positively REEKING socks. Five hours fighting the urge to be sick and five hours of struggling to retain at least some measure of sanity.

When my time had finally been served and shortly before my parents and relatives were due to arrive, I was released from my bonds and spent almost half an hour showering the sweat off my body and trying to get Andrew's sock-stench out of my system.

Tricking Timmy into a tie-up and gagging him with socks had been fun. But less than a minute into my gruelling five-hour-long penance, I knew I'd erred badly and knew with utter certainty that the fun I'd had had not been worth it. Nothing was worth suffering through the punishment Andrew had decided to impose on me.

And so ladies and gents, therein lies the conclusion of this particular adventure.
Now that this episode is behind us: are you guys tired of me? Or shall I grace you all with a firsthand account of that time my dad came home early and found Andrew and I up to our usual shenanigans?

Let me know in the comments!

OK, you guys might have thought I was weird, but I love stories with young boys tied up and forced to sniff socks... superb case story as always, everything is consistent and there is nothing dilogical or impossible, I ask again my who is the model for the sock/foot photos (especially for this one from Andrew they are so lime) I would also like to know how does he get them so dirty and smelly.
P.S I find you very interesting I give you my discord "la-plume-des-yvelines #2118" if one day it tells you to better be able to speak with me see more
La-plume-des-yvline
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

sorry it's a duplicate of the previous message that I couldn't delete
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

My what Ethan did was mean to Timmy, though I did like it! At least he got punished for it! :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Starcomet wrote: 10 months ago My what Ethan did was mean to Timmy, though I did like it! At least he got punished for it! :D
Indeed, both twerps got what was coming to them. Timmy, for being a bit of a brat and teasing Ethan about his crummy socks, and Ethan for being an ass and leaving his defenceless cousin alone while bound up. Justice served, by Andrew once again!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just a quick announcement to let you guys know that ANDREW & ETHAN are being featured on the current B&G thread poll. Readers are asked to vote for their favourite teams. If you're a big fan of Andrew and/or Ethan, be sure to vote for Team 4!

CLICK HERE TO JUMP TO THE B&G POLL

sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

I just finished the EASY PREY II, frankly I don't know if Ethan deserves this situation but he's lucky :D , I particularly liked the Andrew shoes :lol: like Ethan I wonder how a nerd does for foot stink like that, I would like to know their secret ;) .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic