EASY PREY III: A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS (M/m) *UPDATE MAR 03*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

HAD YOU BEEN IN CHARGE OF STASHING TIMMY AWAY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE GAGGED HIM WITH?

LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
4%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
8%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
7%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
24%
MY OWN SOCKS (ETHAN) + TAPE
10%
ANDREW'S SOCKS + TAPE
19%
MY DAD'S SOCKS + TAPE
22%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 135

Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Haha i feel like little Timmy, when i was his age i had older neighbour guys tying me up and i had to try to escape… i can remember one time laying in there garden and there dad came home and he asked what was going on and why i was tied and gagged, they explaned it was a challenge and he was fine with it haha
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Wow i love the story 😍 i love that his dad liked to have his little boy like this. Thank you Sir for the story
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Ropelover98[/mention] I'm glad you had fun reading this one, boi.
I somehow knew it would be up your alley, and was certain you'd fall in love with Mitch when you met him.
Just be glad you weren't Ethan during that final part of the saga. The kid definitely got more than he bargained for ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just so that I have an idea of what sort of reception to expect, how many of you would potentially
be interested in a short tale featuring Ethan, Mitch and all of Mitch's firefighter buddies?

SIGNAL YOUR PRESENCE IN THE COMMENTS IF
THIS IDEA HAS THE POTENTIAL TO INTEREST YOU

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]frankburns[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

A lot of buff firefighter guys all ganging up on a poor lad? Is there even a need to ask us, Sir? Because the obvious answear is YES !!
If the crowd will agree to it than I think that the story will quickly become one of my favourites!

GOD! I just wish I was Ethan! In a popular saying from around here: He escaped The Devil, but got his Father! :lol: . If he was unhappy about only his brother's foot cheese than I don't know how he would cope with a whole firefighter team of guys ready to make of him a good footstand and sock washing machine! :lol:
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

great idea it could turn out to be very very interesting
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] It would be wise to keep your expectations low and avoid jumping to premature conclusions, boi. Whatever you're thinking this potential storyline would be about, I can tell you right away that you'd be wrong...just as you guys were all wrong when it came to guessing how Mitch would react upon finding his two sons fooling around in Easy Prey III.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I'd definitely be interested to see how it turns out! [mention]gag1195[/mention] Now I'm just imagining that Mitch and Dax work at the same firehouse :lol:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Yes yes yes please
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

This is great finally got caught up, firefighters are my love language. I can definitely see how this relates to bag now
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

You don't need to ask me about more Mitch, you already know. Yes please!!! And firefighter buddies? Who is going to say no to that??
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

I would totally be interested in this!!
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Hot firefighters and bondage? I could definitely be interested in that premise.
Volobond wrote: 2 years ago I'd definitely be interested to see how it turns out! [mention]gag1195[/mention] Now I'm just imagining that Mitch and Dax work at the same firehouse :lol:
That would be quite the ambitious crossover! :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Yes sounds great
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I am going to ask [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] to kind of guess what I would say... :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

I would be very intressted Sir 😍
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

Aye why not
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

More foot cheese why not? I am definitely in for this one. Looking forward on how the story would unfold.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Do you even have to ask? Mitch is absolutely yummy and if the other firemen are even half of what he is, then I'd read the hell out of that!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Happily would I read that.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

and all of Mitch's firefighter buddies?
Yum!!!! :D

That's a definite yes! 8-)
vincenzotognolo22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vincenzotognolo22 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
Just so that I have an idea of what sort of reception to expect, how many of you would potentially
be interested in a short tale featuring Ethan, Mitch and all of Mitch's firefighter buddies?

SIGNAL YOUR PRESENCE IN THE COMMENTS IF
THIS IDEA HAS THE POTENTIAL TO INTEREST YOU

@LockedCheeseBird @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @KidnappedCowboy @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @cj2125 @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers @Ropelover98 @KidnappedCowboy @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22 @LockedCheeseBird @Pup @BoudBoy22 @Tsuhaya @Mummybag @TightropesEU @Ropelover98 @cstone5725@gmail.com @Kratos @gaggedfeety @Mitchelaiden @Sockgaggedman

Yesssss! it’s a great idea bro!
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Hell yes I'd be interested!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I would definitely be interested in that...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

grayboxers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by grayboxers »

Ah, I've been pinged! Well let me say that's a plot I certainly wouldn't say no to! Firefighters are definitely an underrepresented group in stories on this site, I feel. In fact, maybe I should go searching now...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic