Babysitter Bet 2 (m/F) - Story Complete - requested by TamatoaShiny123

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

:o :o What a way to throw a curve ball!! Didn't see this coming
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Deleted User 1665

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

Just a heads up, I've made some minor changes per the mods request to comply with the rules. Also, more changes may happen depending on any changes to the rules or second opinions from the other mods.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]Mask6185[/mention]. Thanks for that. I am glad you are deciding to continue with this story.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago @Mask6185. Thanks for that. I am glad you are deciding to continue with this story.

You're welcome. This story is a request, so I want to finish it, and the changes do not effect the story in any way.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Can’t wait to read the rest!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ArrestedForever »

Plenty of prisoners for Evan! What a lucky kid. I wonder what it would fell like to sleep in a house full of bound women? I wouldn't be able to! Too awesome!
Macher
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Macher »

ArrestedForever wrote: 5 years ago Plenty of prisoners for Evan! What a lucky kid. I wonder what it would fell like to sleep in a house full of bound women? I wouldn't be able to! Too awesome!
This made me realize something. It's not established how long the parents will be gone. For Evan's (and the girls') sake, I hope Rachel's assignment was at least an overnight one.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Here is the last part! Thank you so much everyone for reading this, and big thanks to TamatoaShiny123 for the initial idea :D

Final Part: Getting the Upper Hand Finally

"Umm...okay."

"Good!" Jane replies. She turns around and puts her hands behind her back. Evan picks up a short strand of rope. He wraps her wrists a couple of times, cinches it between her arms, and knots it off. Jane tests it out. "Very good. Where did you learn this?"

"I'm not telling you", Evan replies.

"Ohhh...very tough Evan." He picks up another piece of rope. "I guess all that rope you're holding makes you tough now, right?" Jane taunts him. Evan wraps a long piece of rope around her arms and torso, just below her chest. Jane continues to taunt him. "I wonder what I will find around here once I break free..." With that taunt, Evan pulls the rope tight, pinning the arms to her back. Jane lets out a breath with Evan's tug.

To Evan, Jane is very head strong and pushy. The times when she is over his house and vice versa, Jane usually gets her way, and always taunts Evan when he tries to stand up to her. She is also a very good athlete, so any attempt to beat her at something is near impossible. It's a competitive streak that's been going on for years between the two. Now, Evan gets a chance to even things up with her, and what better way than an invitation to tie her up.

Evan continues to wrap rope below and above her chest, then cinches the rope between her arms, and finally knots it off with extra rope leftover.. He notices her swimsuit is still wet. "So why wear the swimsuit?" he asks.

"I was at a pool party", Jane responds

"Okay, but why still have it on?"

"I'm not telling you...hahah", Jane responds back.

"I guess that makes up even." Evan takes the loose strands from the chest ropes, and wraps it around the cinch at the wrists. He wraps the ends around her waist a couple of times, then pulls it tight, pinning the wrists to the back. He knots it off in the back. "There, try it!"

Jane moves her arms, but cannot do much. She smiles. "I don't need to tell you how to tie someone up."

"Of course you don't", Evan responds, picking up another rope. "You seem to know a thing or two on your Mom and Rachel." Evan begins to wrap rope around Jane's bare legs, just above the knees. Jane adjusts her legs, putting them together as Evan wraps them. "So Jane, where did you learn..."

"More tying, less talking!" Jane firmly responds to Evan. Like the wrists, he cinches the binds between the legs, then knots them. Next, Evan repeats on her ankles the same method. Wrap, cinch, and knot. "There!" He calls out.

Jane tries moving her legs, but the ropes hold them together. She hops around the room back and forth while Evan takes a seat on the bed, watching her. "You know I can still move around", Jane calls out, hopping to his desk draw. You might want to do something about that, otherwise..." She slowly pulls open a desk draw. Evan quickly jumps off the bed, reaches behind her, and pushes the desk drawer in. Then he gently pushes her on to the bed.

He reaches for the last piece of rope. Evan rolls Jane onto her belly. He takes the strand of rope, and loops it around the ankle binds. Next, he pulls her ankles toward her wrists, and wraps the ends around the waist and wrist binds. Last, he pulls the ropes back toward the ankles, tightening the hogtie, and knots it off. "Try it!"

Jane rocks back and forth on the bed, pulling her arms and legs. She tries to reach for the knots on her ankles, but with her wrist pinned to her back, she cannot. Eventually, she stops. "Give up?" Evan asks, smiling at seeing the usually dominant girl next door tied up. Jane smiles and responds back "Yeah, you did a good job. I should start babysitting you more often."

"Whoa whoa whoa", Evan responds back with surprise and fear. Jane laughs at him. "Relax, that's not what I meant." Evan lets out a breath. They stay still for a little bit. "What's that your holding?" Jane asks. Evan looks down. While Jane was struggling with her hogtie, Evan reached in to the bag. He had a roll of black vet wrap, and one more piece of cloth. "I don't need to ask you what it's for", Jane replies back. "I think we need to sleep."

"Agreed" Evan looks at the clock. It's way past the middle of the night, and his mind is worn out. He walks over to the light switch. "Wait!" Jane calls out. "Weren't you going to use those on me?" Evan realizes he is still holding the vet wrap and strip of cloth. He smiles and walks back to the bed, rolling up the last dry piece of cloth. He holds it up to Jane's face. She opens her mouth and Evan stuffs it in, then wraps the black vet wrap a couple of time around her head, over her mouth, then rips it off. "Happy now?!" Jane nods in approval. Evan walks back to the light switch, then realizes he doesn't have a spot to sleep. Jane is taking up most of the bed. He thinks about sleeping down stairs, but he doesn't want to leave Jane alone. He hears Jane laugh through her gag at his predicament. Evan has enough of tonight. He shuts off the light and feels his way to the bed. Evan sits on the edge of the bed and swings his legs on it. Jane shifts herself toward the one end of the bed, making enough room for both to sleep on it.

Afterwards:

A knock on the bedroom door wakes them up. "Jane! Evan! Time for breakfast!" Evan gets up quickly. He sees Jane still hogtied and gagged. Evan unties and ungags Jane, then quickly runs to the bathroom. Jane does the same thing, then puts on her sweats. Downstairs in the kitchen, while eating waffles, Evan asks "How did you two untie..."

"Ourselves?" Rachel continues. "You and Jane put us next to each other, so we reached for each others knots." Both look at each other in silence as if they forgot something. Amy steps in. "At least you didn't forget the hogtie on my daughter, didn't you Evan?" Evan drops his fork, and Jane is smiling at the conversation. "After we untied ourselves, we checked up on your both." The bedroom door was never locked. Evan sits still, waiting for a lecture from Amy. She turns to Jane. "He didn't do anything bad to you, did he?" she asks.

"No he didn't", Jane replies back. "He was very well behaved."

"Good." Amy smiles.

After breakfast, Amy calls up a ride back to her car, and Jane leaves with her, leaving a thank you note to Evan.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Thank u so much for writing this!!!!! :D :D :D
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

:D :D :D :D This was awesome story and good ending!!! Thank You for writing story!!!
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Deleted User 1665

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

AuntMary wrote: 5 years ago Great as always.
Glad to see Rachel crotch-roped
Umm...no one was crotch roped in the story.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

AuntMary wrote: 5 years ago Meant to say Amy.
Thought he did it when he put the rope between her legs
Actually, that was to cinch the ropes around her ankles. I was describing the binding action.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

AuntMary wrote: 5 years ago Was happier when I thought it was a crotch rope but still a great story
:lol: If it were, the story would be a LOT different.

Anyway, glad you enjoyed it :D
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Delightful story, thank you for sharing
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Just read this all.

Awesome.

Do three women now have a score to settle with Evan?
vichaos
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vichaos »

amazing story, i loved it
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Very good story, although it is complicated to think that something similar happened in real life.
If I put myself in Evan's shoes, and if Amy finds Rachel, I would have been in trouble when I was her age, let alone when I was discovered in the same bed with Jane.
Although as an imaginative exercise I must admit that it is ingenious.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Mask6190[/mention] I'm going through your story threads via the Catalogue section and giving you your old stories back.
Your post count should increase substantially over the course of the next minutes.

These threads are now yours again.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @Mask6190 I'm going through your story threads via the Catalogue section and giving you your old stories back.
Your post count should increase substantially over the course of the next minutes.

These threads are now yours again.
Much appreciated :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic