Babysitter Bet 2 (m/F) - Story Complete - requested by TamatoaShiny123

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Babysitter Bet 2 (m/F) - Story Complete - requested by TamatoaShiny123

Post by Mask6190 »

Here is the link to the first story for a refresher:

http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=722

Also, in case you're wondering, I use to be Mask6184. I deleted my old account due to a minor breakdown. After some time off, I started up a new account, so if you want to read my previous stories, it's now under Deleted User 93.

And here is the first part of the sequel :D :

EDIT: Added ages and toned down some language.

Chapter 1: Another Bet

"You want to do this again?" The 11 year old Evan asks his 18 year old babysitter, Rachel.

"Yep. I'm sure I can get out this time!" Evan shakes his head in disbelief. "Okay. You asked for it." Evan picks up a piece of rope. "Turn around and ..." Just as Evan is about to continue, Rachel already puts her arms behind her. "You seem very eager to be tied up again." Rachel lets out a chuckle "Maybe I am", she replies. Evan wraps the long piece of rope around her wrists a couple of times, then crosses the ends, and wraps the rope vertically around the binds, cinching them together before knotting them off. Evan wraps the same rope around her bare waist a couple of times, pulls it taught, and knots it off. "There!" Evan calls out. Rachel gives her pinned arms a couple of tugs. "Give up?" Evan asks.

"No way!" Rachel responds. "I'm getting out this time, and you won't be staying up!"

She refers to the bet they made this evening. Evan has to go to bed early tonight, but Evan wants to stay up and watch a show, and eat dessert while at it. Rachel proposes the same bet she made the last time she babysat the kid.

Evan takes another piece of rope. "Sit on the bed, Rachel", Evan says. Rachel sits on the side of the bed in the master bedroom. Evan takes the rope and wraps it around her arms, above her elbows. He slowly pulls the rope taught until the elbows touch each other. "Too much?" he asks Rachel.

"Nope. It's fine", Rachel responds.

"Really? It doesn't hurt?"

"I do a lot of yoga at the gym. This is nothing!" Rachel brags to Evan. She just came from the gym right to his house for the evening. It also explains her outfit. A white sports bra and tight black shorts.

Just like the wrists, Evan wraps the rope around the elbows and around the binds, then pulls the cinch taught. Evan takes the remaining length of rope and wraps it over and under her large chest, which stands out even further thanks to the elbows being pulled together. "Watch where you put your hands!" Rachel reminds him. Evan finishes wrapping the rope around her chest, then knots the ends at the elbows.

Next, Evan takes the remaining pieces of ropes and binds Rachel's knees and knee length sock covered ankles together. "There we go!" Rachel starts to struggle, then brags to Evan. "This is easy. I can get out of this!"

"Oh really! I'm not done yet."

"Why not just leave me like this?"

"Yeah, and let you escape? Not a chance!"

"But you're out of rope."

"No I'm not. As a matter of fact, I need to get more stuff!" He steps out of the room, then Rachel calls out to him. "Bring me a glass of water!"

"Sure!" Even calls out from the hall. Rachel begins to struggle on the bed, shifting and rolling from end to end, but not ferociously like last time. She looks at herself in the mirror, seeing how the ropes are neatly tied, and smiled at how they pushed out her chest. "Naughty perv", she mumbled.

Minutes later, Evan came back up with a glass of water and a bag full of stuff. "Took you a while Evan. Found everything you're looking for?" She asks with a smile, sitting up.

"Definitely!"

"Okay. Can I have my drink, please?" Rachel asks with a smile.

"Of course." Evan responses with a smile. He takes the small cup and holds it up to her lips, with some of the water dripping onto her white sports bra. Evan tilts the cup as the water flows through her mouth, while some of it falls off her face. Rachel takes a couple of gulps, then Evan pulls the cup back. "How's that?" Evan asks.

"Great!", Rachel response with a smile.

"Good." Evan takes out a couple of socks and a roll of white vet-wrap. "Last chance!"

"Bring it...on", Rachel responses, feeling tired, and lets out a long yawn. Evan quickly moves behind her and stuffs her mouth with a sock, followed by two more, filling her mouth all the way. Rachel starts to lay her head to her side, as Evan takes the rope of vet-wrap and wraps it around her head, over her mouth, and underneath her red-haired ponytail. Evan gently lays Rachel down.

Now Rachel lays on the bed, bound, gagged, and asleep. "Looks like the sleeping pills did the trick", Evan speaks to himself with a smile. He jumps off the bed, and grabs his bag full of goodies. "Now to get to work."
Last edited by Anonymous 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Definite thumbs up!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Radames0674
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Radames0674 »

Very good first part!
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hallo very good part even I would say sleeping pills is cheating, or was what other expected. :)
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Great continuation. I can’t wait to read more and to see what the bag full of goodies contains.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great Shyamalan twist! :lol:
Can’t wait to see what happens next!
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

part 3
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Great start!
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Thanks for the complements everyone :D

Chapter 2: Stuck on the Bed

Rachel wakes up and looks around, but cannot see anything. She tries to move around, but slowly realizes she can't. A spontaneous reaction, she freaks out and struggles like crazy on her belly. Her eyes are covered up, her mouth is stuffed full and covered, her limbs are tied together behind her, and her body feels held down and wrapped.

Rachel wonders who did this to her, only to remember she made a bet with the kid she is babysitting, Evan. She tries to speak to herself how she ended up like this. The last thing she remembered is having her mouth stuffed after having a drink before being gagged and falling asleep. Is at that moment Rachel had a thought.

Did Evan drugged her drink?

Rachel is now very angry and continues to struggle viciously, wondering what the heck is Evan doing right now?

-----------------------------------

"That's the last of the ice cream", Rich speaks to himself as he puts down the spoon while watching a late night action show. He looks at the time on his phone. "Eleven thirty. Still not tired yet." Evan lays on the couch, but realizes his bladder is full and needs to relieve himself. He runs upstairs. Just as he approaches the bathroom, he takes a look inside the master bedroom and notices Rachel awake and struggling. "That was faster than I thought." He mumbles himself. " At least it's holding."

He looks at the bound and gagged Rachel, but now with a tight blindfold consisting of two sponges held by a white sheet. She is also on her belly, hogtied, and with ropes coming from the hogtie to the top and bottom ends of the bed. In addition, Rachel's body is wrapped with saran wrap, covering her legs in one section, and covering her arms and torso in another section. Adding to all this bondage, saran wrap is also stretched over her pinned arms and legs across the bed to the floor on opposite sides, held down by weights. Quickly, Evan retreats to the bathroom for much needed relief from all the ice cream.

--------------------------------------

Rachel continues to struggle, but is becoming worn out, unable to find anything loose. Suddenly, she hears footsteps and something jump onto the bed. She feels her blindfold being removed, and sitting in front of her is Evan, holding a sheet of cloth with two sponges on it. Rachel mumbles through her gag with anger. "Hold on", Evan says. He moves the cloth covering her mouth, and removes the socks in her mouth. "Looks like I w!n", he says with a smile.

"You cheat!" Rachel responds frustrated and angry. "How can I escape if you drugged me?" She struggles for a little bit, then looks around and notices the saran wrap across the bed. "And what the heck did you do to me?!" Evan laughs, then responds "Well you didn't set any rules, so I did whatever it takes to keep you tied."

"You little brat! What the heck did you put in my drink?!"

"A sleeping pill. I thought it would keep you asleep for the whole night, but it looks like one pill wasn't enough. Maybe I should try two..."

"No way! You're not drugging me again! If you do, I'll tell you Mom..."

"Alright! Alright! I won't do it again!"

"Good! Well, since you won this game, you can stay up late, but can you untie me? I need to clean up."

"Hmm...Should I?"

"We can play again, but this time I'm setting some rules! Or else, we won't do this again!"

"Okay. Hold still."

Evan removes the weights and the saran wraps. Next, he unties the ropes holding Rachel to the bed. Then, he takes a pair of scissors and cuts the saran wrap off of Rachel, and undoes the hogtie.

Then, they hear a knock on the front door...
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

This is awesome!!!!!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Interesting continuation. I can’t wait to read who could be at the door?
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Thanks for the feedback everyone :D

Apologies for the long wait. Here is part 3:

EDIT: Added the age of Amy.

Part 3: The Lady Next Door

"Expecting anyone?" Evan asks.

"Are you?"

Both looked at each other for a second. Then another knock. Evan undoes the ropes around Rachel's chest. Another knock. "Evan. Answer the door."

"What?! But you're still..."

"JUST DO IT! I'll be fine."

"OKAY! OKAY!" Evan quickly runs down the stairs and to the front door. He looks through the people, then relaxes. He opens the door. "Hi Amy."

"Evan, you're up late."

"Who is it?!" Rachel yells from upstairs.

"It's Amy. Our neighbor."

"Who's that?" Amy asks.

"Oh, that's Rachel, my babysitter."

"Ah, that's right! You're Mom mentioned she was staying for the weekend. Anyway, can I talk to her?"

"Umm..." Evan froze

"Evan! What does Amy want?!" Rachel calls out from upstairs.

"She wants to talk to you about something?"

"Can you tell her it can wait until tomorrow?!"

"Actually it can't!" Amy calls out from outside. "I left my keys in my car, and a friend dropped me off, so I need a place for the night." Once again Evan froze for a little bit, thinking of something. "Evan?" Amy asks. "Is everything alright?"

"Oh yeah." Evan reacts. "Come on in."

"Thank you!" Amy responds with a smile. She walks in and Evan closes the door behind him, now nervous at having his 38 year old neighbor over unexpectedly and having the babysitter tied up in the bedroom at the same time. Quickly, Evan thinks of ways to distract her in order to get Rachel united. "Do you need a drink?" he asks. Amy laughs. "I already had more than enough for tonight, but you can take my coat." She removes her coat and hands it to Evan, revealing her office attire for the day consisting of a long sleeve button down light purple blouse, a tight, long black skirt starting at her waist and ending just above her knees, dark brown sheer pantyhose, and black high heels.

After he hangs her coat, Evan hears footsteps going up the stairs. He looks up and notices Amy already up the stairs. The footsteps were already in the direction of the master bedroom before they stop. Evan quickly runs upstairs to the master bedroom. "I can explain!"

"Explain what?" Amy asks, laying across the bed, but no signs of Rachel. Evan looks at the scene stunned.

"Umm...nothing! I was thinking of something else!"

"Really? What's that?"

"That is none of your business."

"So you say." Amy looks on the bed and notices the rope, cloth, wet socks, and vet-wrap on the bed. "So what's with all the rope?" She reaches for a strand. Evan stands frozen. Amy smiles. "Let me guess, you tied up Rachel?"

"Umm...yeah", Evan response in defeat. Amy laughs. "You don't have to be upset over it. I use to babysit and there were times when I was tied up."

"You're kidding me?"

"I'm not, although I'm surprised you would be someone who would tie up the babysitter."

"You can thank me for it!" Rachel's voice calls out from the hall, in the direction of Evan's bedroom. Evan looks out to see his bedroom door open, and Rachel laying on his bed still tied up. "Looks like Rachel likes playing these games", Amy responds. "Hey Rachel! You don't mind if I stay here for the night, do you?"

"That's fine! But just to warn you, that little stinker is good at knots! Be careful!"

"Oh don't worry. I'll be fine!" Amy lays back down. "Time for sleep."

"Alright", Evan replies. "Good night." He turns to walk out. "Hold on Evan!" Amy calls out to him.

"What?"

"Come here." Evan walks over to her nervous. "Can you do me a favor?" She asks.

"Yeah"

"I wonder if Rachel is right about your knots?"

"Well you can ask her tomorrow morning."

"Let's find out now." Amy hands him a piece of rope, puts her hands behind her back, then says "Tie me up!"
Last edited by Anonymous 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Macher
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Macher »

The plot thickens!
Evan is a very lucky boy. First, his babysitter lets him tie her up on several occasions and now the neighbor woman is getting in on the action.

Hoping for more regular updates but understand life can get in the way.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Great story so far, as usual. I can't wait to see where these two ties will lead him in the next few chapters.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Can't wait for next chapter
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Very well written, greatly enjoy the level of detail you put into the bindings. Plus Im always a sucker for babysitters getting tied up
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Very well written story, nice development of two women for him to tie up
Whatever next? Mum comes home and joins the gomes?
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

You'll find out later, but for now here is part 4 :D

EDIT: Tone down the language

Part 4: Loose Buttons

"So you do know what you're doing", Amy comments with a smile. Looking back over her shoulder, she sees Evan finishing tying her arms.

With just one rope, Evan tied her wrists behind her with the rope looping around and between her arms, cinching them tightly. He used a long piece of rope previously used on Rachel. Next, he used the extra length of rope to wrap it around her waist and back to her wrists. From there, he wraps it above her waist, right below her chest, using one hand to hold the rope going upward taught. Evan looped it around the taught rope and pulled it tight, pinning everything together, and stretching Amy's blouse over her chest with the lower band. He wraps the remaining rope above her chest and knots it behind her.

Amy struggles a little bit, but all she end up doing is popping off the top buttons of her blouse. "Oh crap", Evan mumbled.

"Oh crap, what?" Amy asked.

"Umm..." Amy looks down at the loose buttons, but just laughed it off. "Oh don't worry about it", she replies. "I can always sew them back on."

"Okay. Sure", Evan replies with a sigh of relief.

"Now, what do you want to do with these?" Amy asks, kicking her feet up and down. Evan waists no time and takes the remaining long piece of rope on the bed. He wraps it around her ankles a couple of times, then between her pantyhose covered legs, tightens the cinch, then knots it off. He pulls the remaining length up to her knees before realizing he doesn't have a much rope as he thought. "Running out of room?" Amy asks, still struggling. Evan lets go and thinks of what to do next. Amy rolls onto the bed and tries to move her legs. Suddenly, Evan climbs on to the bed and pulls the hanging strands of rope from Amy's legs, pulling her legs to her back, Evan threads the strands through the waist rope, then pulls it between her arms, and pulls it toward him. He knots the ends of the strands to her ankles, creating a tight hogtie.

Amy pulls against her binds and rolls side to side on the bed. She lets out a few giggles. "You're quite the scout. Did Rachel teach you how to tie these knots?" Amy asks.

"Umm....no. I figured them out myself!"

"Oh Really?" Amy smiles and laughs. "A kid like you would know how to tie a grown woman so tightly and so...specific", she looks down her blouse. Evan simply stands still, as if she sees through him. "You know, it's awfully late. Maybe you should go to bed."

"Umm..okay." Evan's eyes are starting to squint. He walks out of the room. "Don't forget to turn out the light", Amy calls out. Evan flicks off the light and shuts the door. He walks to his room, tired from tonight's activities.

Then a knock on the door.
Last edited by Anonymous 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Yet again another great continuation, but who could be at the door? I can’t wait for the next chapters to find out.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Can’t wait for more!
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Now i really can't wait for next chapter
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Really wanting more :D
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

hell yeah
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Thanks for the replies :D

EDIT: I've added Jane's age, and changed the wording of the last paragraph.

Part 5: The Daughter Plays:

"You got to be kidding me." Evan mumbles to himself. He walks over to his room, ready to go to sleep. "Expecting anyone?" Amy calls out.

"Nope. Are you?" Evan asks.

"Can't think of anyone."

"Me neither", Amy calls out from the bedroom, sitting up on Evan's bed. Evan sighs, now having his bed taken by his babysitter. Suddenly, another knock, and a voice. "Hello! Anyone home?!" Evan froze. "Oh crap!"

"Jane?!" Amy calls out loud.

"Mom?! What are you doing here?!"

"I left the keys in the car at the restaurant, so Evan and his babysitter Rachel let me stay here. Are you suppose to be at a friends house for the night?"

"Yeah, well she wasn't feeling well, so she went home early from the party!"

"Okay. Evan will let you in!"

"Great!"

Evan runs into the master bedroom, ready to untie Amy, but she shakes her head. "Let her i",

"Seriously?! What about..."

"Don't worry about it. Just let her in." Evan walks away, and heads down the stairs shaking his head. To him, the 14 year old Jane is the last person he wants walking in. He walks to the door, unlocks it and opens it up. "Hello..."

"Hey Evan", Jane says as she pushes Evan aside and rushes to the stairs. "Mom!"

"I'm up here!" Evan quickly follows Jane. "Umm...Jane? There something you should...know." Jane was already in the master bedroom looking at her tied up Mom when Evan caught up to her. Jane is only a few years older than Evan, and recently started high school, but she carries the same dark brown hair as her mother, except shorter. She is wearing a blue jacket and sweat pants, but the hair looks wet and smells like she came from a pool.

Evan stands at the door frozen, wondering what Jane is going to do next, but she stands there looking at her Mom, then looks at Evan with a surprised look. She looks past him to his room. Evan turns to see his bedroom door still open and Rachel still sitting on his bed tied. Suddenly, Janet smiles and quickly moves to Evan's room. She grabs Rachel by the arms, and leads her off the bed and out of the room. Jane leads a hopping Rachel to the master bedroom and directs her to the other side of the bed. "Evan, do you have more rope?" Jane asks.

"Umm...let me check!" Evan rushes off. Jane looks around the room. She sees the scraps of cloth and wrap, and finds the bag. Rachel looks at Amy, waiting patiently. "I guess it runs in the family, right?"

"Well...yummphh."

"You talk too much Mom!" Jane stuffs Amy's mouth with a fresh piece of cloth. She takes a roll of vet wrap, and wraps it over her mouth and around her head a couple of times, then cuts it off. Rachel laughs at the predicament. "Guess that's a yes, right?" Jane quickly moves over to Rachel. "I guess that means you should be shut up!"

"I guess so". Rachel willingly opens her mouth, and Jane stuffs with with another piece of cloth. She uses the rest of the vet-wrap to cover Rachel's mouth and wrap it around her head. "Now lets see here..." She looks around and standing in front of the door is Evan, holding bundles of rope. "Ah...perfect!" She takes one of the large bundles of rope, and heads over to Rachel. Jane lays the bundle to the side. She reaches for Rachel's elbow binds, and unties them. Next, she takes the long bundle. Jane wraps the rope underneath Rachel's breasts, then above them. After pulling the ropes taught and knotting them off, Jane takes the strands and wraps it around the cinch on the wrists, then takes the two strands and wraps it around Rachel's waist. Finally she knots it off above the wrists.

"Now to finish with you...Mom!" Jane takes the rope used to tie Rachel's elbows and heads over to Amy. She uses the rope to wrap Amy's legs above the knees, then cinches it and knots it off. "Looks much better! Do you agree Evan?" She looks at him. Evan nods in approval. Amy and Rachel are bound and gagged the same, but Evan looks surprised that Jane knows a thing or two about good knots.

Jane jumps off the bed and picks up the bag, then shuts off the light. "Come on Evan!" She grabs him by the arm and leads him back to his room. Once inside, she pushes him into the room. Once inside, she shuts the door, and turns on the light inside. She drops the bag and turns to face Evan. "I guess it was you, who tied up Mom, and that skimpy babysitter, correct?"

"Umm..." Evan nods as Jane approaches him. "Good!" she replies with a smile. "Because...I...want...you...to...tie...me...up." Jane stands back and removes her blue jacket, then takes off her sweat pants, revealing a black one piece swimsuit.
Last edited by Anonymous 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic