The Taste of a Jock's Socks (MM/m) (Completed!)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Oh man, what a treat!

I'm loving everything about this; from the somewhat playful, brotherly dialogue, to the narrator's mouthiness and natural charm.
Sounds like puffer-jock Lachlan knows his way around the ropes! That bodes well for the rest. Hopefully, he'll be as well versed when it comes to effective gagging 8-)

On a sidenote, I wholeheartedly approve of his clothing style. No surprise there, I guess.
I own every single piece of clothing he's shown to be wearing in those nice photos he got taken...including the shoes ;)
Send him my regards. Mad props for knowing how to dress 8-)

Really enjoying the writing style [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention].
And from the comments so far, I think it's safe to say your style is paying off.
The editing and picture placement is also very good.

Can't wait for the next instalment, buddy-boi!
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Another great chapter! And I agree with the others, the style of the writing makes it all the more enjoyable! Can't wait to see how it all ends :D
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

Love the second chapter my dude. Kinda sad to hear that the next one will be the last. Hope you make this longer, and make more stories in general.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

LockedCheeseBird wrote: 2 years ago And I have to say, Lachlan is way hotter than his friend Chris! ;)
I must agree with that assessment - Lachie is a fine figure of a stud! A wonderful continuation, and I'm sure we're all eager to see our narrator get his musk-related sentence!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] that was such a hot chapter .
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I immensely enjoyed how brutal the jocks got in this chapter. Particularly, thid line frim Chtis was golddn:
“Awww, don’t be scared, we’ll treat you well! You’ll get to enjoy some nice aromatherapy and gastronomy!”
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Just finished reading the first two chapter. Nice job, [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]!🙌🏻🙌🏻

I do not like the Narrator one bit, and I mean that in a complimentary way. He thinks he's superior to his brother Lachlan and his brother's friend Chris (even though he's crushing on Chris). :x :x

His attitude needs adjustment. 8-)

And the jocks know just how to do it. :twisted: :twisted:
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Loving this!

Damn is Lachlan hot 8-)

Can't wait for the narrator to learn some "gastronomy" ;)

Hoping things change and the next chapter isn't the last because we can't get handed something good and then just lose it right away :lol:

Would love to see more!
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Great chapters! The narration and the descriptions were pretty spot-on. Although I beg to differ with the narrator, Lachlan is looking pretty good.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

4toes wrote: 2 years ago Great chapters! The narration and the descriptions were pretty spot-on. Although I beg to differ with the narrator, Lachlan is looking pretty good.
I'll send your comments to our dear narrator
He still thinks it's weird to find your brother attractive!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Another great chapter! Looking forward to our narrator getting his mouth stuffed! He definitely needs a secure gag for all of his mouthing off!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

jammer212 wrote: 2 years ago Love the second chapter my dude. Kinda sad to hear that the next one will be the last. Hope you make this longer, and make more stories in general.
Same here! Hopefully [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] is having enough fun producing this that he'll consider blessing us with further adventures in the future ;)
KidnappedCowboy wrote: 2 years ago He thinks he's superior to his brother Lachlan and his brother's friend Chris (even though he's crushing on Chris). :x :x
His attitude needs adjustment. 8-)
I wholeheartedly agree with that, my friend!

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I can't help but smile when I read this story. There's a stream of consciousness element to it that really helps us get inside the narrator's mind and understand what he's thinking. Love the tangents, rhetorical questions and the overall nieveity of the author.

I think we will need a follow up story to explain why Lachlan has a store of ropes that he knows how to use!

We've already had a dose of aromatherapy which must surely mean gastronomy is on the horizon. (It's like a posh restaurant where you get the closh filled with smoke over the food!)

Anyway looking forward to the conclusion of this tale.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
njr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by njr »

Great story! Oh how I’d love to bury my nose in those well worn nikes with the anticipation of a tasty treat from Chris coming up…
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Absolutely excellent so far!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Much appreciated for the heads up! I have not been getting emails from this site for some reason, but luckily i came across this.

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] Love the pace of this story and how the carefree mouthing back is getting you more and more in trouble :lol: :lol:

Pictures are great and leave the reader with a tease for what is coming! Looking forward to see how Chris joins and takes the reigns in his own way :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

socjuc wrote: 2 years ago @bondagefreak Much appreciated for the heads up! I have not been getting emails from this site for some reason...
Hey buddy,

As far as I can tell, we've all stopped received forum e-mail notifications on April 15th. [mention]chadmc90[/mention] and [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] are already aware of the issue, but perhaps knowing the exact date of the e-mail issues currently plaguing the board will help.

Glad you found your way on here though 8-)

Finnan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finnan »

Really nice story. Makes one envy and sympathize with the brother at the same time. Cant imagine how nasty it must be for him since he seems to be a preppy dude with cleanness as ideal.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Finnan wrote: 2 years ago Really nice story. Makes one envy and sympathize with the brother at the same time. Cant imagine how nasty it must be for him since he seems to be a preppy dude with cleanness as ideal.
Hey!
Thanks for the compliments, and for making one of your first ever posts about my story. It is very much appreciated :)

Oh and trust me, our dear narrator HATES how nasty it is right now. Such a shame it's only going to get so much worse for him ;)

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Dear [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]

Thanks A LOT for this fantastic tale. It's really great to see the BaG-universe grow - and damn, what a hot addition Lachlan is!
I didn't make it a big secret that I'm a big fan of Chris, but sucking on Lachlan's socks wouldn't be that bad either ;-)

As others also pointed out, excellent and refreshing writing style.
Can't wait for the final part, and really hope you keep on writing generally!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Finnan[/mention]
I know you've been here for a while and following a lot of stories, but it's always a cause for celebration when a long time lurker decides to step out of the shadows and join us as an active supporter on here. Welcome aboard!

[mention]njr[/mention] It's so great to hear from you, buddy.
Always a thrill to see you name pop up 8-)

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention]
I knew you'd enjoy this one, boi.
You and [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] would probably get along swell IRL.
I don't know how competitive you boyz would get considering you both have a crush on Chris, but I'm sure our beefy frat jock has more than a few socks lying around on his bedroom floor and/or gym bag to keep both your mouths in check. And from the looks of it, so does Lachlan 8-)

On a completely unrelated note, I'm kinda happy really happy to see a steady proliferation of stories featuring puffer jacket guys on here (first mine, then [mention]Gagfan[/mention]'s and now [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]'s).

I've been pushing this bad boy/hypermasculine look in B&G for a long time now, so I'm pretty thrilled to see this style attaining the same level of normalcy and attractiveness commonly associated with leather jackets (see [mention]gag1195[/mention]'s banner for reference).

I also happen to know quite a few guys on here ([mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] and [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] just to name a few) who've developed a very strong liking for the look that Lachlan's currently sporting.

Can't wait for the final chapter of this little gem, [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]!
Your first tale is shaping up to be a massive success.
I hope you're having as much fun as we are ;)

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Story is definitely off to a nice start! The first person view is a bit different than most of the stuff I read but its nice! I enjoy that our soon to be little bondage boi cant help but dig his hole deeper with back talk, although I have a feeling he wont be backtalking much longer 8-)
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
smushboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smushboy »

Oh wow, this is fantastic! Love how baby bro is gonna get dominated and tormented by two studs! Very much up my alley, as I'm sure you know ;)
Thank you for the shout-out and for always being so understanding of my time needed away! <3 Excited to read more.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

smushboy wrote: 2 years ago Oh wow, this is fantastic! Love how baby bro is gonna get dominated and tormented by two studs! Very much up my alley, as I'm sure you know ;)
Thank you for the shout-out and for always being so understanding of my time needed away! <3 Excited to read more.
Thank you so much for the comment and compliment!!
Very much appreciated, hopefully, the final chapter will be sufficiently satisfactory for you ;)

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Final chapter everyone! Your continued support has been invaluable, and I am so extremely grateful. You have made this random 16-year-old Australian boy very happy :lol:

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Teenbondageboy[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention]

The Taste of a Jock's Socks: Chapter 3

Literally why do you all hate me so much? I have people getting frustrated and all sad over me saying that a 68 ATAR is a bit of a trash score, and okay I suppose that’s a genuine concern for you silly geese. I’ll get OrdinaryWorld to bump it down to a 60. Happy [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] ?

Also, many of the people on here are CELEBRATING the potential of a mouth stuffing for me?! Not appreciated. Not at all. Please pop down to Woolies and get a sense of basic sympathy for other people, thanks darls xx. Am I THAT dislikeable?

Are there any other character assassinations you would like to do against me?!

Anyway…

Do you know my friend Ethan? I think he’s dealt with some smelly feet before. At least we have something new to bond over…

Lachlan’s god-awful socks touched my face before they both laid flat (Jesus Christ they were longer than my fucking head), and I just wanted to pass away more. A very appropriate word to describe the sensation would be smushed due to their moisture. They smushed against my poor face, with Lachlan finding it the funniest thing imaginable.

I bet the sicko gets so much pleasure out of tormenting his younger brother like this. In perhaps the most revolting and humiliating way possible.

These fucking socks. They were revolting wet from the recent exercise, and horrifyingly crusty from the dry sweat. Is this Hell? And the fucking smell. Jesus Christ.

This is so much worse than the boy’s changing rooms after a sweaty PE lesson. Thank god my “scrawny” and “depressingly weak” (Thanks Ethan…) self will never have to deal with THOSE humiliating torture sessions ever again since I dropped it at the end of Year 9. God bless the Australian school system!

Speaking of torture, Lachlan’s socks were slowly rubbed all over my defenceless face while continuing their olfactory assault on my nose and brain. Christ, it was so stuffy, the socks almost felt like they were steaming. He would sometimes raise them ever so slightly to prove that they were so sticky, that they were sticking to my face. I think he did this purely to torment and gross me out further. And it was working. Very well. Too well.

“Fuck you Lachlan,” I spat “I’m so telling Mum about this!” Call me a dobber if you want, but this was a serious and genuine concern to the safety and security of my poor nose, additionally, this entire thing is bullshit, literally every part. Also, I’m a stickler for a sense of justice, and this DEFINITELY felt like an injustice to a VERY high order. There’s a reason I picked Legal Studies as one of my Year 11 subjects! I don’t deserve this treatment, right? Right? Guys? Please?

Lachlan, in all his cocky glory, chuckled, “I wouldn’t be so sure of that, fucker” and he reached down to get something out of his pocket.

Wha-

Oh.
Oh no.

*click*
*click*

“Are you sure you wanna tell Mum? You might become the talk of the school!” He teased as he put his phone back down onto the bed.

FUCK. CHRIST, I CAN’T STAND HIM. On the list of the top 100 things to do in your lifetime, getting blackmailed IS NOT (I repeat, NOT) on there.

I pleaded, very passionately mind you. “Don’t you fucking dare! You wouldn’t!” I furiously and desperately struggled against the rope tying up my body. No progress. “Yeah, you’ll never be getting out of that” Chris mocked, poking my face with his shoe-clad foot.

I lost it. Yep, I know how much you fuckers are loving me digging my own grave so-to-speak, but you know what, I’m an outspoken person who does not like to be unjustly mocked.

“Oh, FUCK OFF, for the LOVE OF GOD!” I cried, yes, I knew the potential consequences but honestly at this point I had lost all fucks give. “You talk too much little guy”, Chris smoothly said, giving Lachlan a glance and a wink. Lachlan laughed again, what was he up?

Chris leaned down, and looked me in the eye and said in a low voice, “I haven’t washed these fuckers in a month, poor bitch,” he said before yanking off his nasty Air Jordans to reveal some UnderArmor tube socks, which were perhaps the nastiest pair of socks I had ever had the displeasure of seeing.

“Oh, shit!” Lachlan, laughed in genuine surprise, waving his hand in front of his nose “That’s BAD!”

Wow, thanks Lachlan I hadn’t realised that. I was, however, happy to know it was bothering him though. That gave me pleasure. A sense of justice.

Chris unceremoniously got his right foot and plonked it over my vulnerable nose. “Here,” he smirked, “Sniff my sweaty toes”
I tried to hold my breath to avoid the inevitable, I really did but I’m not a swimmer or athlete or anything and my lung capacity is utter trash. I think I lasted about 5 seconds, before flaring open my nostrils to welcome the heavy air coming from his sock and toes. Absolutely no amount of preparation or planning could have helped me at that moment. Scratch my comment from before, THIS was hell.

“UGHHHH, FUCKING CHRIST CHRIS GET THAT AWAY FROM ME!” I screamed, genuinely wanting whatever in the fuck was going on with his feet as far away from me as possible.

“Haha,” Chris chuckled, “Smelly, aren’t they? You, little man, get the privilege of washing it for me!”

Nope. Nope. NopenopenopenopenopeNOPE.

“NOOOOOOoooooo”
Chris peeled back his sock, in full view of my eyes so that I could see his simmering foot and the browned and discoloured insides of his sock. You know, maybe I should’ve gone to a friend’s place.

As he finished peeling it off, a teaspoon of lint and other shit fell off onto the carpeted bedroom floor, much to Lachlan and Chris’ amusement. Picking up the sock, he gave me an amused look and remarked, “This is just what has to happen!”
No, Chris, this didn’t have to happen.

The sock, mind you, still smelled as revolting as it did a few minutes ago. Humans developed a sense of smell in order to figure out what was safe to consume, and what was not. Don’t quote me on that one though, I never liked science class.

It seems like this little tidbit of information either was unknown to these complete dunces or was blissfully ignored. Chris ordered me to open my mouth, to which I jolted my head in all manner of directions to avoid the steaming piece of fabric. Using his forceful arms and hands, he centred my head, and in the ultimate act of betrayal, Lachlan got up and pinched my nostrils shut.

I guess blood is NOT thicker than water to him.

And so, my mouth opening just a few millimetres was exploited by Chris and his fucking sock, and it was shoved into my poor mouth: the sole scraping against my tongue. Words cannot describe how fucking FOUL the sock tasted. It was so strong, and so bitter, and so salty. And just thinking about all the bacteria festering within that made it so much worse.

Of course, because those two spawns of Satan (yes, even Chris, as much of a hunk he was) have no sense of sympathy or mercy, Chris grabbed a roll of duct tape that was also in Lachlan’s room for some fucking reason. He ruffled my hair, which made me feel even angrier before I sunk back into submission and panic over the rotten taste of his sock. Lachlan’s ripe old AF1 Nike sneaker was clasped over my nose, which I couldn’t complain about due to the sockgag, and then fastened with rounds and rounds of tape. It had to’ve been around 20 times.

The sneaker was so fucking humid and smelled absolutely RANK, but I had no choice. I had to sniff up all the bacteria and sweat in that godforsaken shoe and just deal with it, like a good boi.

My strategy to distract myself from boring Maths Methods classes by daydreaming about the world didn’t even work! Thanks, brain!
The Netherlands, capital is Amsterdam, I think they had an election recently and the VVD was reelec-

*Sniff*

UGHHHHH

“We’ll be back in a few hours or so until you learn some respect for your superior older brother, have fun fucker” Lachlan snickered before Chris gave me a wink “We have some nicer things for you to sample”

And on that horrifying note, they closed the door and let me writhe on the floor in the damn hogtie, leaving me to cope with the rancid sock and pungent sneaker for literal HOURS.
Scratch what I said way before, this was HELL.

Until next time, fuckers.
Last edited by OrdinaryWorld 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic