A somewhat off ticking (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A somewhat off ticking (M/M)

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

Francis was approaching “Oakey Dokey Grange”, with his pickup truck fully loaded. Billy had called him at the store early morning, but it had been a busy day and just now he was able to make the delivery. It was almost sunset, something the eighteen-year-old loved, so he drove rather slowly as he watched the silhouettes cut against the orange sky, with the house, the crops, and the new scarecrow. Something about the latter drawn his attention, making him drive directly in front of it. Then, he noticed it. It was no scarecrow, but Billy tied up to a wooden crossed frame.

The boy rushed to help Billy, thinking something terrible had happened. He jumped over the fence, fighting the opposing corn all the way to the bound young man. As he approached, he could notice more details. Billy was bare-chested, with his arms bound over and behind the crossbar, rope circling his hard pecs as well as the ankles. The man was tall and muscled, making it an odd show to watch the imposing figure hanging defenseless in the middle of the field. When the tied-up guy looked up, responding at the sound of steps and crop being pushed aside, Francis had a better view of the bandanna used to gag him.

“Billy, what happened? Are you OK?”, the boy asked when he was in front of the victim. As he started to untie the ankles, he was wondering how he would get to the man’s upper body, being rather short as he was.

The young man grunted loudly behind his gag, which made Francis feel stupid for asking something to a gagged person, but also made him hurry to release the legs. Once he was done, he thought of climbing onto the frame to complete the rescue. When he got to the crossbar, he took the gag off, first.

“No, what are you doing? Retie me! My old man is gonna be pissed off if he knows I didn’t fulfill my penalty”.

“Who?”.

Billy’s answer was utterly enigmatic to the boy. It was a small town, and they all knew each other. He knew that Billy was alone on the farm since his mother passed away a couple of years before. His father had died when he was just a toddler. The twenty-nine years old was quite a friendly, chatty guy whenever he came to the store or had a beer at the local bar.

“Hurry up, he can come back any minute”.

“What are you talking about? Who did this to you?”. All attempts of rescue had paused while the boy tried to clear out the situation.

“My dad, of course. Stop making foolish questions and gag me again”.

“Mr. Sawyer did this?”. Saying that Francis was freaked out would be an understatement.

“WTF, dude, of course not. My dad…, Mr. Finkelstein”.

“Who’s Mr. Finkelstein, again?”. The name rang a bell to the boy, but he couldn’t remember exactly why.

“My stepdad, what’s wrong with you?”.

Sure, there had been a couple of men in Mrs. Sawyer’s life after her husband died, but none of them lasted even a year. She never truly forgot him. Most importantly, they all had been guys from the town, and he was sure there was not a single Finkelstein around.

Being such a scrawny boy, Francis was getting tired of holding up, practically hanging out of the log. He decided to let go for a moment, to regain his strength and try to solve this puzzle.

“This is not right”, was all the boy managed to say in his confusion.

“You know my dad, he can be a little tough, but only ‘coz he loves me”.

“How long have you been trussed up like that?”.

The young man was sweaty, and a light sunburn was decorating his shoulders. His muscles were strained by a sustained effort, telling the story of a penalty that had lasted maybe too long. Francis himself had been hogtied before by his old man, though only for some minutes, and more in a playful way. It was hard to imagine why a twenty-nine-year-old man would need this kind of punishment. A closer look revealed reddened spots around the nipples, the belly button, and the underarms.

“I don’t know, a couple hours, but he comes by every now and then to give me water and play with me, to make me feel better”. Had Francis looked down when Billy said that, he would have noticed something other than a smile.

“I think I should…”

“What is going on, here?”, asked a man who looked in his early thirties.

Despite the shirt, jeans, and boots, Billy could tell the man was not a farmer whatsoever. It was then that he recognized the name; Dr. Finkelstein, or so he remembered him, had stopped by the store to buy some groceries and other stuff. Even then, the boy noticed something weird about the way the older guy looked at him, the same thing he was feeling right now.

“That’s what I wanna know. Who are you?”.

“He’s my dad, you idiot!”, Billy snapped.

“I, I’m sorry, sir. I didn’t know…”

“It’s OK, son, I don’t go to town so often. My Billy takes care of that”, Finkelstein said, as he smiled at the bound guy.

Francis was still trying to make some sense out of this. He had been to the farm dozens of times before and he had never seen that man there. His only recall of him was from that very morning.

“Aren’t you a doctor?”, Francis enquired, for that’s the only piece of information he remembered of the customary interrogation every stranger had to go through when they got to town.

“Well, yes, I am, but it’s a long time that I don’t practice”, Finkelstein responded, with a slight hint of a tremor in his voice. “I’ll tell you what, why don’t you help me take those things to the barn, and then we have a beer so you can ask some questions?”.

“What about Billy?”.

“He will be all right. He’s a big, strong boy”, Finkelstein said, as he reached out to pinch a vulnerable nipple, making the bound guy flinch and grin.

“I’m sorry, kid, Billy took care of all my beers. All I’ve got is lemonade”, Finkelstein announced as he entered the living room where Francis waited, holding a pitcher and two glasses.

The boy was inclined to refuse, was it not for the hard work it took to carry all those bags and boxes to the barn. As he sipped on the cold drink, he looked out the window to the large figure tied to the wooden frame. It was darker now, and he could barely see him. He was concerned that Billy would get a cold, all sweaty, and shirtless as he was.

Francis was about to speak out his worries when he noticed the whole room starting to swirl. He would have fallen flat to the ground, was it not for the couch he was sitting on.

“My Billy has been outside for too long. I’ll go get him, and then, we can have a little talk”, announced Finkelstein as he exited the room, leaving behind a barely conscious boy.
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

Great story.
Can't wait to read next episode.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

Francis woke up still lightheaded. When he tried to move, he realized his body was stuck in an intricate hogtie that left no room for him to move. He also noticed he had lost his shirt and shoes while he was out cold.

“Help! Somebody, help me!”.

The boy’s fierce struggle started. He was on the same couch where he passed out. His bondage didn’t subside to his fight, inviting him to yell even louder. It didn’t take long for Francis to recognize he was hopelessly trapped, though. Not only was he tightly trussed up, but he was also on the farthest farm in town, with nobody around to hear him screaming. On top of it, this was his last delivery of the day, and Mr. Jones knew he was probably going home afterward. With some luck, his family would miss him after a couple of hours, but most likely, no one would be worried until the next day, thinking he was with some friends, and then, that he had left early to go to work.

After some terrifying minutes, Francis saw a chance when Billy entered the house. However, the fact that the shirtless guy just passed in front of him to go to the kitchen was not a good sign. Things were more confusing every time for the prisoner. He even wondered if this was some elaborate prank. At this point, he decided to sweep his watery eyes on the couch, trying not to look as scared as he was.

“Billy, help me out, please, haha. My fingers are getting kinda numb, here”.

“Oh, I’m sorry, let me see about that”.

Instead of releasing the captive, Billy just checked on the fingers to verify the claims, and then, on the ropes to make sure they remained tight.

“Looks like someone was trying to cry his way out, uh”, Billy said with a grin, as he lightly poked the prisoner on the ribs, making him jolt.

“C’mon, man, this has gone too far”. Francis felt more relaxed by the playful mood of his captor. “I gotta be home for dinner or mom will be mad as hell”.

“What are you talking about? Mrs. Kane doesn’t live with you anymore”. The answer wiped out Francis’ first crazy theory, which was actually more unsettling. There was something about Billy’s eyes that made him feel uneasy. “Don’t worry. My dad will come back any minute, he just had to get some more medicine for you”.

“Medicine for what? I’m not sick”.

“Well, healthy people don’t pass out just like that, you know?”.

“And what are the ropes for?”, Francis asked while wiggling in his bondage.

“So that you don’t hurt yourself. In the meantime, I gotta make sure you stay quiet. You’re noisier than my motorbike”. Billy, then, shoved a rag into his unsuspecting captive’s mouth and used another one to wrap around the head, sealing the gag.

The new level of helplessness made Francis all the more nervous, not to mention those words about medicine for him. In contrast, Billy was lightheartedly brushing his captive’s soles. The tickling on the feet was a bit annoying at first for the boy, but the feeling slowly built inside him until he started to giggle behind his gag. When his tormentor added ribs poking to the combo, Francis couldn’t help to laugh, and it would skyrocket once his armpits started receiving the treatment.

During his brief breaks, the prisoner tried to figure out what the hell was going on. Billy had always been friendly, though not the kind of guy who pulled such pranks if this could be called a prank. Nevertheless, the biggest issue was the doctor, the man who came out of nowhere and took over the place.

“Oh, my dad’s here”, Billy announced an eternity later. “I’ll leave you so he can give you the medicine”.

Dr. Finkelstein sat ceremoniously next to the exhausted captive, messed his hair, and started to untie the gag.

“I see you two have been having fun”.

“What kind of doctor are you? That’s not Billy. What did you do to him?”, asked the panting boy, whose eyes went from the slim figure in front of him to the syringe now laying on the table.

“I’m good at helping people who have mental problems”.

“He has no mental problems! And neither do I, so why don’t you just leave us alone?”.

“I think you do, and both of you will be much better in my institution”.

“What! You’re nuts. I’m not going to any institution”, Francis retorted as he resumed his vain struggle against his bondage. “Billy may not have a family to look after him, but I do, and my dad is gonna cut your b@ll$ off if you don’t let me go right now”.

The youngster was absolutely scared. He could feel the ropes all too tight, making him more vulnerable than he had ever been before. He really didn’t want to make the doctor mad, but it was his last card and he had to play it. When the man held a hand firmly over his mouth, effectively gagging him, Francis quitted, feeling his bravado had failed. He was quite aware that there was nothing he could do against his captor, so his pleading eyes turned to the man, hoping for him to be merciful.

“Actually, your very family will hand you over to me, you’ll see”.

Dr. Finkelstein took the syringe and quickly shot his special cocktail on the boy, whose breath got faster. Then, he stepped down the couch without letting go of the handgag and crouched to see his victim in the eye.

“What do you think your old man will do when he enters his barn and finds his other kids tied up by you? Ashton strung up by his wrists and gagged with his own socks, while little John is hogtied on the table, just like you are right now. I bet you’re thinking there’s no way I can make you do that. Billy probably didn’t think so either”.

Francis grunted when Finkelstein mentioned his younger brothers, given that he loved them deeply and wanted nothing bad to happen to them. The drug was already kicking in, causing the boy to hear his captor’s voice coming from farther and farther away, with an echo.

“Because this is what will happen, once you’re ready to go, you’ll show up at your home, bind and gag the kids, play with them for a while, before going after your father. I hate saying things twice, for I’ll have to talk you through it in more detail later on, but I really love the look of fear you have right now. You’ll do great with my other patients”.

At that point, Francis’ eyes were still wide open, but the rest of his body had gone limp. Everything was blurry, and the last image he could get was that of Billy, watching him sternly from across the room.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow this is really interesting. Great job with it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic