Jim Practices Knots, and is Practiced Upon (f/f, f/mf, m/f, m/ff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Jim Practices Knots, and is Practiced Upon (f/f, f/mf, m/f, m/ff)

Post by Mask6190 »

This is a sequel to Teacher Teaches Knots. Enjoy :D

Here is a link to the first story:

http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php ... 8c4e393e90

1. Like what you see Jim?!

"Jim!"

"Yes Mom?"

"I'm heading out for some errands, so you'll be by yourself, oaky?"

"Alright Mom, I'll be fine."

"Good. Also, can you do me a favor? Stop by Mrs. Robinson's house and pick up some sauce for dinner? She said she had some leftovers.” She waits for an answer. “Jimmy, are you listening?!"

"Uhh...okay!"

"Great! See you later!" Jim hears the door shut behind him. The car starts up, pulls out of the driveway, and takes off. As soon as he hears the car pull away, Jim clears his internet browser and shuts off the computer. Quickly, he puts on his sandals and leaves the house.

Outside in the summer heat, Jim, now 13 years of age, wearing a white t-shirt and dark grey gym shorts, approaches the neighbor's house. This house happens to be the home of his strict, now "former" English teacher, Brenda Robinson, and her competitive, outspoken, 15 year old daughter amanda. The last time he was here, Mrs. Robinson was his babysitter, and taught him a thing or two about "knots". When he returned home, he searched the internet about tying up others per Amanda's suggestion. This opened another can of worms, and it was not unnoticed by Mrs. Robinson during class as she was strict on him for the slight drop in his grades. Still, he achieved an "A" in class for the year, and stayed on good terms with Mrs. Robinson.

"Hello!" He rings the doorbell. "Is anyone home?!" He rings it a couple of times, and hears footsteps. He looks around. No car in the driveway, or on the street. "Maybe it's just Amanda”, he says to himself, not wanting to deal with her. “Guess I’ll come back later.”

He turns, but notices something in the window to the right of the door. He takes a closer look. Inside, he sees a girl, around the same age as Amanda, with dark brown hair. Except she is tied up and gagged. She is standing, wearing a dark purple one-piece swimsuit. Her hands are tied behind her back, and her arms are pulled back by her bound elbows. More rope is wrapped above and below her chest, showing off a large chest. Even more rope is wrapped around her ankles and just above the knees. Last, but not least, a black over the mouth gagged is wrapped around her head. He notices her struggling, but not as harshly or desperate, but slowly, like a dance.

Suddenly, a looped piece of rope flies over him and pulls against him, and Jim is pulled back into the house. "Like what you see Jim?!"

"What the heck Amanda?!" Jim calls out as Amanda shuts the door. "What's the big deal?!"

"It's simple. This is payback from last time!"

"I'm only here for an errrummphh!" Amanda stuffs Jim's mouth with a piece of cloth, then wraps black vet-wrap over his mouth and around his head. He tries to move his arms, but the looped piece of rope pins his arms to his sides. He also tries to run, but Amanda holds the rope. Quickly, Amanda takes the ends of the rope, wraps them around his wrists behind his back, horizontally, then vertically, and finally ties the two ends together around one of the wraps.

"Now, how would you like to join my friend here?" Amanda pushes Jim into the living room where her bound and gagged friend waits…
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Superb introduction! Please carry on!
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Very nice start
IrvinKlaw
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IrvinKlaw »

Great start and lovely to see a follow up :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

yeah, nice!
I like somewhat brief chapters for a change,
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic