Heating Checkup m/self, F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Kas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Heating Checkup m/self, F/M

Post by Kas »

(I was inspired for this story from some others I read)

I am fortunate in that I work for myself. I do a lot of technical work for various companies, and so I can work any time of day, or night, and have a lot of free time for my more submissive hobbies. As a result, I spend a good deal of time bound in some form of helplessness. Today I did not have much work so I had plans to spend a good deal of time restrained. I almost always use locks and use an analog clock in my office to drop the keys at a specific time, I have a spare for emergencies, but it is in the front yard which is in very clear view of the neighbors.

So for the fun of it, I put on a grey girlish, short romper. I enjoy the cuteness of it and the added risk of being helpless in 'girly' clothes. I then slipped myself into a leather body harness, buckling it snugly, so when I struggled I would feel the tugs between my legs, shoulders, chest, etc. I locked some luggage locks on the cuffs for my wrists and upper arms. Then, with some reaching, I used cable ties to anchor my upper arm cuffs to the harness and they were now completely stuck against the sides of my chest. Crossing my wrists behind my back I attached them to the harness on opposite sides, I had very little wiggle room. I settled in to wiggle around and struggle to no avail, to my endless pleasure. The keys were way out of reach and would not drop for a few hours

About half an hour later I heard a knock at the front door, and I was not expecting anybody. I peeked out the window and saw a truck for the heating/ac company, and then I remembered I had an appointment for furnace maintenance today. I had to take it as they were booked months out and though it was not yet cold, it soon would be. Fearing the worse I went to the door and on my tiptoes, I was able to glance out the window on the door. Standing in front of my door was a very attractive young woman, which was slightly comforting as I would feel even more uncomfortable and nervous (should that be possible) if it was a guy.

She must have seen me because I heard a "Hi there, I am here to check on your furnace." I, behind my back, opened the door just a crack and poked my head out, "Hi, so before you come in, I want to give you a heads-up I am in a bit of a compromising position. I am dressed, just well you will see." She just shook her head, "dear, as long as you have clothes on I have seen worse." With that, I opened the door the rest of the way and she walked in. "WOW, you were not kidding! What happened? Who left you like this?" she said excitedly. Blushing and hanging my head I mumbled "I did it to myself. I'm so sorry about this." "Why on earth would you be sorry?" she asked with a smile, "this is adorable! I love the romper too! How helpless are you?" I pulled at my arms and got almost no movement, "pretty much all the way." "Wow," she said just shaking her head, all smiles, "I am going to go look at your system and do a checkup, but I HAVE to see more of this", she indicated at my bonds.

She spent the next 15 minutes going between the basement and the hallway, checking on the furnace settings and thermostat. Each time she passed by she would glance at me with a smile. She came back upstairs, "I got everything configured, updated, and your filter has been changed." "I do need to go over a few things on it if you will follow me down," she said. I followed her to my basement and she went over different things she did, and settings, as well as considerations for the future. The whole while my arms are snugly restained to my body, every movement I felt the tug on the harness. She followed me back up after we finished, commenting "boy, you sure are bound up tight, and I love that!" When we got upstairs by the door I turned to thank her, "I appreciate the tolerance in this with my situation, and it not scaring you off from your work." "Well before I am done I just have to see this setup you have. Turn around and let me look" she stated, very matter of fact. Being a good sub I quickly did and quietly said "yes, ma'am." I felt her tug at my wrist, and pull at various straps, feeling the pull through the whole harness and the helplessness feeling sank in. "This is brilliant work you have done here," and she pulled up on the straps, tightening the crotch straps for a moment. I was in heaven, I would have done anything to have this go on forever, despite how embarrassed I felt. "Well I have to get going to my next appointment, but this is a visit I will not forget" she stated. "Good luck with your struggle" she giggled, and if you have any questions, or need to get ahold of me specifically, I wrote my cell number on this card" which she tucked into one of the front straps of the harness. "Here is the paperwork for the completed work," she said as she folded it and placed it in my open and gasping mouth.

I still had a few hours until I could get out, and could not wait to save that phone number to my phone. That was the best experience I have ever had, and I sure hope I get more with her.
Last edited by Kas 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

nice, id love to be in this situation
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice, that's a great story.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Nice short story!

I work in the home repair & remodeling business. Never have come across any situation like this but it would be funny if I did. Though one time I worked at a house, that a basement bed had handcuffs attached to both sides. So I can only guess what they were for. I'm sure more of my clients are into bondage but they've done a better job of hiding their stuff. At least not leaving it in the open, in a room they know I have to go into :lol:
Kas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kas »

Red86, maybe they hoped you would see it. Give them a little public humiliation feeling :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic