Max's Challenge (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
cj2125

Max's Challenge (m/m)

Post by cj2125 »

“Can’t we just play videogames?” Luke asked looking at the console, trying to ignore the piles of ropes his friend had dropped at his feet “Or we can go outside and play basketball!”

“You hate it so much that you are willing to play sports?” Max asked pouting yet he didn’t stop untangling the ropes

“It’s not that” Luke blushed slightly “It’s just that it’s always the same! I tie you up, you escape and then I spend the rest of the day tied up as your cushion!”

“I only sat on you once!” Max replied ignoring the glare Luke gave him. Luke did enjoy hanging out with Max, those past few months had been quite fun, he was introduced to Max’ repertoire of videogames, he introduced him to his favorite books and even agreed to play basket with him a couple times (he sucked terribly at it but was starting to like it). Most of the days they spent doing normal preteen stuff. But then there were those days when Max felt in for a challenge, as he would put it. The first time Luke gladly played along, even though Max warned him that the penalty for losing would be for himself to get tied up. He tied his friend’s hands behind his back, his ankles together and, per his request, tied a bandanna between his teeth. It took him five minutes to get out of that and Luke spent the next hour hogtied on the floor.

That started a pattern, Luke was too inexperienced tying knots and Max was too good escaping to pose any real challenge, soon Luke realized that Max’s “challenges” were just preludes for him getting the end of the rope “You just have to make sure I can’t escape!”

“I don’t know…”

“Pleaseeee” Luke just couldn’t stand those puppy eyes. Max let out a shriek of joy when Luke finally agreed “Just do your best!” he told him placing his hands behind his back

Luke sighed and picked up the short rope he usually used to tie his wrists, but a thought stopped him: He always used that rope and Max always escaped, either by sliding his wrists under his butt or by picking the knots with his fingers, that meant that if he wanted to win, he had to make sure Max couldn’t perform neither of those actions.
He picked up a longer piece of rope, to be honest Luke wasn’t sure if it would work but it was worth the try. He wrapped it around his wrists, horizontally first and then cinched the loop. There was still plenty of rope left dangling from Max’s wrists, the next step was pulling the rope up and around his upper body. After a couple loops he tied the knot over Max’s chest

“You… changed your tactic” Luke detected a hint of nervousness in Max’s voice and somehow his own confidence was busted, if his friend was nervous then surely, he was doing something right.

After helping him get on his belly, Luke picked another long piece of rope, if he was being creative might as well go full on! He wrapped it around his knees, cinching it down and did the same with his ankles. He pulled them back towards his wrists but in a brisk of genius, instead of tying the end to his wrists, he tied it to the rope around his chest, that way Max wouldn’t be able to reach that knot either.

“Still think you can escape?” Max looked genuinely concerned and nervously wiggled his body but his cocky grin soon returned to his face

“Sure! Just gag me so we can start!” Luke complied tying the knotted bandanna between his teeth. Finally, he stepped back to watch his friend work.

Max started squirming, arching his back and writhing his wrists, trying to loosen the knots. Short grunts escaped his mouth as he rocked back and forth, craning his neck and wiggling his feet. Luke sat crossed-leg besides him, watching his friend increasing desperate efforts to get out. It dawned upon Luke faster than it did on Max but it was clear the red-haired kid wasn’t escaping anytime soon. Still it didn’t deterred Max from trying his best, going from methodically trying to picked up the knots to frantically struggling on the ground but eventually even he had to concede the fact he had been bested

Luke was internally screaming with excitement but he wasn’t the kind of person to rub it on his friend’s face “Can you escape?” Max buried his face in the floor admitting defeat and shook his head “So… what happened to the great escape artist?” he asked poking his side with his foot (okay, he might rub it a little bit), Max merely squirmed a little bit

“Ghn nhh hntnm mm?”

“What was that? You want me to untie you?” Max nodded looking hopeful at him “Yeah, I guess could do that …but how long was I tied up last time?” Max buried his face back on the carpet letting out another grunt, to be honest he didn’t mind being tied up and he should feel happy that his friend finally managed to pin him down but his bruised ego wouldn’t let him express his feelings, instead he gave him a quick glare and a middle finger.
Luke on the other side was in heaven. It was the first time he was in complete control, he usually was perfectly okay with Max being the one calling the shots but this time he was the one helpless, the one at his mercy, it was Luke’s time to call the shots… and he didn’t have any idea what to do.

The two boys sat in silence, awkwardly staring at each other. Usually when it was Luke at the other end, Max would tease him or leave him to struggle while he went about with his day. Luke could play videogames and force Max to watch him but he didn’t fancy playing solo, it was funnier whit a friend.

Max drowned a yawn through his gag “Shoot! He is getting bored!” Luke thought feeling even more awkward, he could unite him, beating him should be his own reward, right? Then a small thought crept inside his mind. Max was truly helpless after all, he could do whatever he wanted to him right?

“Max, are you ticklish?” the bound boy looked at him confused and slowly shook his head. Still Luke dug his fingers in his friend’s ribs. The boy let out a soft chuckle and tried to squirm away but only managed to rock sideways
“Fthp Hmt!”

“Can’t understand you” Luke hummed and moved towards his feet, slowly removing each sock to reveal his pale soles. Max nervously curled his toes as if trying to cover his exposed feet. Luke ran his fingers across his soles.
Max let out a high-pitched shriek “Bingo!” Luke launched a full assault on his friend’s feet. Max howled and trashed around, making his best effort to get away from Luke, the boy even had to grabbed his friend’s legs to prevent him from rolling away. He kept tickling his soles while the poor kid could only laugh and struggle, no matter how hard Max tried, he couldn’t get out of Luke’s grip, he could barely breath and the gag was muffling his desperate please.

Suddenly he stopped. Max collapsed limp on the ground, panting, sweat running down his face, the tickling sensation still tingling through his skin. But he barely had a couple seconds to recover before Luke rolled him over. The bound boy looked up at his friend and was surprised the see a face he never thought he would see. Luke, the usually shy, polite kid was looking down on him with a maniacal grin, Max realized he had woken up something new inside Luke but he wasn’t sure what that was.

Luke sat on his thighs, stranding his body with his legs and lifted his white t-shirt exposing the soft flesh of his belly. Without erasing the grin from his face, he started assaulting his stomach.

Max exploded with laughter, trying to bend over, shaking his head and arching his back. To him it was frustrating, he couldn’t do anything to stop it, his pleas were muffled, his hands were desperately trying to break the knots, adrenaline started filling up his body mixed with fear, was he really scared of Luke? Luke on the other side was enjoying every minute of it, the feeling of power was exhilarating, Max was helpless to stop him, Luke could do whatever he wanted to him it was his turn

“What’s the matter Max? You want me to stop?”

“Hhhhhhhh...plmhfm...hhhhhhhh...fthp!” the boy laughed and begged

“What? You want more?”

“Nhhhhhh!” he frantically shook his head, tears streaming down his cheeks

“Oh! Why didn’t we try something else then?” Luke chuckled and rolled him over. Before Max could process what was happening, Luke grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pulled them up making the other one scream in pain, Luke laughed even harder and slapped his friend’s butt, cackling at his useless struggles.

It was wonderful for Luke, Max was trapped, frightened, tired sweaty and sobbing…Max was crying… he made Max cry. The sight of his best friend’s face covered in tears drove Luke out of his trance. Shame and guilt filled Luke as he realized what he had done to his best friend of all the people

“Oh my gosh, Max! I’m so sorry!” Luke exclaimed pulling his gag off, Max remained quiet, still sobbing and heavily breathing while Luke frantically tried to untie the ropes. It took him a while to remove everything from his friend’s body but even when free Max didn’t move, he remained lying face down on the floor, breathing heavily.
Luke fell on his knees beside him shaking “I’m sorry! I didn’t think I was taking it too far! I didn’t want to hurt you Max!” he cried “I wasn’t thinking! I just-”

“Luke!” Max shouted, shutting his friend up “You are evil!” Luke lowered his head “No! I didn’t mean it as an insult!” Max was quick to point, getting up and wiping the tears from his face “I was freaking out down there! And you seemed like a movie villain! That was pretty cool!”

“So… you aren’t mad?” Luke asked sheepishly

“Not really, I got myself into that mess, didn’t I? I was the one who asked you to tie me up, I just didn’t expect you to go so hardcore on me” he let out a nervous laugh “Maybe next time you can tone it down”

“Next time?” Luke asked surprised, if he was in Max place he would want to stay as far away from ropes as possible
“Sure, it’s the perfect encouragement to escape! Now I not only have to look forwards to tying you up but also fear what you might do to me if I escape!” he grinned stretching his arms

“I’ll… I’ll keep that in mind” Luke smiled

“Well, why don’t you let me beat you at a match of CoD?”

“Looser gets tied up?” Luke grinned, Max gave him a nervous look “I was just joking!” he added chuckling although he didn’t miss Max’s sigh of relief. His friend truly deserved a break after what he put him through, but for once. Luke was actually looking forward for Max’s next challenge
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Great! Well written.

Love the tickling and the muffled cries.
Very much enjoy these light-hearted, innocent scenes.
Makes for some fun reading ;)

Looking forward to more from you.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago Great! Well written.

Love the tickling and the muffled cries.
Very much enjoy these light-hearted, innocent scenes.
Makes for some fun reading ;)

Looking forward to more from you.

Seconded. I love the light-hearted stuff!
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Good one. It looks like the writers are getting this board off to a flying start. Thanks for being one of them.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Nice light hearted story. :)
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Pretty good. A couple of minor spelling errors, but nothing glaring or repetitive. Might be typos, rather than actual errors. A fun read.

Drawscore
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great to see a second part to these two. Hope you keep going
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Thanks, CJ, for another fun read!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Kids having innocent fun with rope are some of favorite tales. Thanks for posting. Please continue.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Fun story. Enjoyed it.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Love it, love ropes, what can I say
Deleted User 1370

Post by Deleted User 1370 »

Love it!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I couldn't resist reading another one of those "old" stories again. I love such innocent stories. The beginning of the tie-up and torture -expert Luke :lol: It's perfectly described and really nice to read.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic