You find me asleep in an armchair as you enter my house. (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
yamato810
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

You find me asleep in an armchair as you enter my house. (M/M)

Post by yamato810 »

This was a story due to Ja7623ke's request.
Ja7623ke wrote:4 years ago I work for a tape company and you find all kinds of tape in unopened boxes against the wall. How do you bind and gag me? Be sure to make it very humiliating and then taunt me as you leave me like that.
I'm curious to see what you'd do.
I myself, in my early 30s, 6'1" 210 lbs, wearing a black balaclava, black beanie, black Gore-Tex jacket and black pants, and black leather gloves with black boots and also mirror-tinted goggles which makes no parts of my skin could be seen by third person, having a big black 45L North Face rucksack on my back, full of ropes, silently lift your window up and leave it half open, enter into your home, finding bunches of duct tapes lying on the floor. Standing in a dark room, wiping off the water from my jacket and my pants, I promptly pull down the window since at this time, it rains heavily at the outside, and lots of thunders happening as well.

I then walk on my tiptoe and catch a glimpse from the tip of the wall to the adjacent room. There you are sleeping soundly sitting on the armchair facing your feet holding a TV remote controller in your right hand, while your 60-inch TV is still on but the light is off. You seem to be lying asleep while watching TV after fatigued from playing football, since I see some of your football gears (protectors and helmet), football wears, and also your Under Armour black crew socks that the sweat has dried up seen lying on the floor. You only wear your black Under Armour inner fitted wear and dark blue Under Armour shorts.

I approach silently to your front, pulling a Swiss army knife in my right hand. I then abruptly hand gag your mouth with my still-wet left black leather glove, while my right hand points the army knife over your throat. My knee pushes your thigh, you are then surprised and open your eyes, quickly "MMMPPHHH!!" I said in my bass voice, "Ssh!! Cooperate or somebody will get hurt! Make some noise just worsens your situation!" I then barked, "I will pull my leg off and the knife off from your throat, you stand up and face your back to my back! Promise me not to make any weird actions! Nod if you understand!" You nod, while a lot of images that are going to happen to you fly over your head. Some water appears in the corner of your eyes, maybe because of a sudden fear, or maybe because you are just awake. I pull off my leg and my right hand, my left hand still clamps over your mouth, you obediently stand up, your 5'10" 190 lbs muscled body stood in front of me, quickly face to the wall. I pulled your right hand in the back and my left hand, tightened my left hand, clamping your left hand, pinning your body. "Advance to the direction where I push you!!", I said. You nod. I push you with my legs to the next room, where I entered just now.

There is a brown wood chair sitting in the corner of the room. While I push you into the room, I pulled the chair with my tip of the shoes to the center of the room facing the room with your back facing to the window. I barked, "Sit down!" You sat on the chair. "Don't make noises! I will pull off my left hand!" You nod. I pull my left hand from your mouth, reaching a black duck tape lying on the floor. I rip the start of the duct tape by using my right hand while my right hand still pinning your right hand on the back of the chair. My left hand pulls some length from the duct tape, quickly pull your left hand to the back chair as well with my left hand, while holding the duct tape, crossing your wrists, clamping both of your wrists with my right hand, and start wrapping your wrists with the duct tape around 8 revolutions.

Finishing bounding your wrists, I barked, "Make a fist!" You followed, and I wrapped your fists with the duct tape such that you cannot move your fingers since your hand has become a ball wrapped by your black duct tape. I come in front of you, and crouch, pull off my rucksack, open it, pull some white cotton ropes and leave them on the floor in front of you. Then I reach the duct tape, wrap your ankles and your feet. Your lower part down from the above of your ankle is full with the black duct tape.

I tied your already-wrapped ankles with the white cotton rope tightly with some length of the rope ends remain. I picked some other cotton rope lying on the floor, circle to your back, and tied the same way to your wrists. My right hand then reach the remainder of the ropes tying your ankles, and pull behind of the chair, your feet rise. You grunted, "Uggg!!". I barked, "Shut the f*ck up!", while connecting to the knot in your wrists. Your feet rise so that they were halfway suspended between the floor and the seat of the chair.

After it, I grabbed some other ropes, bind your arms to the chair, securing them just below your shoulder as well as just above your elbow. After finishing it, I then bound your legs with the duct tape and also with the rope. More ducttape and ropes are applied as well to your thighs, tying to the seat of the chair. After finishing the rope work, I stand in front of you, admiring my job. You face me, saying "Please leave me alone! I won't do anything weird, please ta... MMMPPHHHH!!" I quickly clamp my left hand to your mouth, "I said no noise and you have broken that rule! You need to learn your lesson!"

I then walked to the living room, lift up the pair of the Under Armour black crew socks, smelt a pungent smell. Bringing this, approaching the room you are tied up, "Your never wash your wears, huh? You are soon going to relish the flavors! Hehehehehe!" Seeing some gorilla tape lying aside, I picked it up, start ripping it. You envision your near future and you quickly closes your mouth hard. I crouch in front of you, said "You are going to play hard, huh? Let's see how long you could end!" I pinch your nose while grinning, and you grunted "MMMPPPHH!!", vigorously shook your head hoping my hand coming off from your nose. Unfortunately, you could not outpower it, you then catch a breath, and I rapidly insert the crew sock inside your mouth and push them hard. Then I swiftly wrap the duct tape rolling over your head times over times. You shouted "MMMMPPPPHHHHHH!!!" I yelled "You surely can't behave!!", I punched your belly, you pant "MMPGGPPH!!", your body supposedly bend in front, but your torso has been tied to the back to the chair. You just pant and pant.

I closed the curtain of the window in that room, lift my rucksack, leave the room and proceed with searching for the valuables. The rainstorm outside worsens, the thunder keeps rumbling.
Deleted User 4525

Post by Deleted User 4525 »

What a great take on their request! I’d love to read more of your writing! You got some fun ideas!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic