TUGs among the Cosmos Chapter 2 (Teaser)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TUGs among the Cosmos Chapter 2 (Teaser)

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Hey guys! So I’m still working on chapter 2 of your favorite (probably not but I like to think they’re good) sci fi adventure! I figured I’d let you all take a sneak peek on part of chapter 2! Enjoy!

————————————

Doc wandered around the darkened space station. His rifle was trained straight forwards as he slowly took calculated steps to not make noise. The emergency lights were all that remained. Keeping his breathing very slow, the carnage the threat had wreaked was incredible. “Poor suckers” he thought as he stepped over a few corpses. He froze immediately. He heard something. Looking around revealed little more than darkness. He eased up and stood at his full height, it was just a vent hissing. It was barely visible but he sighed a brief sigh of relief. Suddenly, a tendril shot out of the darkness and wrapped around his ankle and dragged him screaming into the blackness of the vents.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]DallasNotAustin[/mention]

I strongly suggest you do like everyone else and keep your story in a single thread.
Splitting your story up all over the forum will get you fewer reads and fewer reviews.

Also, don't forget to read the forum rules and gender tag your stories.

I'm sure one of the mods will happily merge this with your other "TUGs among the Cosmos" thread.
You can edit the title of the story at any time, to reflect the added chapter count and updates.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago @DallasNotAustin

I strongly suggest you do like everyone else and keep your story in a single thread.
Splitting your story up all over the forum will get you fewer reads and fewer reviews.

Also, don't forget to read the forum rules and gender tag your stories.

I'm sure one of the mods will happily merge this with your other "TUGs among the Cosmos" thread.
You can edit the title of the story at any time, to reflect the added chapter count and updates.
I’ll be doing that. Thank you for the reminder
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]DallasNotAustin[/mention] No problem my friend.
I look forward to reading this tale once the two chapters are merged together! ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago @DallasNotAustin

To say nothing of making them damned hard to find in sequential order as time goes on and some receive comments more often than others. id we start archiving older stories that will complicate things even more. Believe me, it's a real pain in the arse for readers - and the more chapters the more annoying that gets.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic