SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS: A BABYSITTER'S PERIL (m+/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Love the lastest part of this story with three up younger sons gagged with sweaty smelly socks can’t wait to read the rest of the story
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Maaan that was so good and at the same time a torture of thinking what is come in the next chapter. You can't just imagine how you are killing us with each cliffhanger. Thanks again for another great chapter :)
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

"I didn't ask for your opinion, Kev. You're going to do what I tell you, and that'll be the end of it. Do I make myself clear?" the towering muscleman immediately growled.
I wonder, if Kev will feel his Boss' wrath even more!!! :o

Great chapter, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]!
Hojojutsutengu

Post by Hojojutsutengu »

Ah sweet vengeance! An excellent addition
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Nice continuation! Happy that Kevin has a chance at revenge, even if it's a little forced...probably best that he comply and avoid ending up tied up next to them ;) :lol:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I love the boys starting to get their well deserved comeuppance! loved how in control and dominating Mr. Smith was!

...is it bad that I hope Kevin gets tied up again?
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART XIII
SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS
A BABYSITTER'S PERIL

Our embarrassed manager's assistant wasn't endowed with disproportionately large feet, nor were his soles even close to being as big or as beefy as those of his boss. But for a young lad of Timmy's small size, Kevin's musty old work sock proved a very formidable opponent indeed.

No sound came out of the junior prisoner's gaping mouth. Not even a single peep.
The puny kid opened up as wide as he could and took his talk-proof stuffing like a champ. That inevitably earned him some extra leniency; something which manifested itself in the form of his incredibly buff, no-nonsense father choosing to be exceptionally calm and gentle with him.

Mr Smith may have been iron-fisted and inordinately strict at times - both as a boss and as a father - but he was definitely fair and able to show compassion as well. Kevin took note of that, and something strange stirred inside him as he watched the spectacle unfold before his eyes.

The blue-eyed muscleman kept a comforting hand wrapped around the back of his boy's head, whilst at the same time using his other hand to gently pack his assistant's sock in.

"There we go. That's a good boy." he commended, using his superbly thick and powerful fingers to stuff the crumpled up wadding into his son's amply-stuffed oral cavity.

Timmy's cheeks bulged and his lips were now stuffed to full capacity.
His gaze was fixed upwards and his pleading eyes betrayed the deep respect and admiration he had for the man currently holding his head steady. An expression of shame eventually washed over his face though, something with mirrored the sensation of embarrassment Kevin now felt as he watched the poor kid cope with the old sock he'd been wearing since Wednesday.

Young Nicholas put up a bit more of a fight, but after a brief moment of whimpering and pleading, he too acquiesced to his father's demands and obediently opened his mouth up.

The stuffing proceeded much as it had with Timmy, and by the time Mr Smith was done, both preteens were left looking like chipmunks, with a hint of dark blue wadding sticking out of their heavily-stuffed speech-cavities. Kevin's socks were being put to good use, and much to his growing embarrassment, they'd be getting the laundering they so desperately needed.

Ben, Lewis and James looked on in fear as their beefy father grabbed his jumbo roll of industrial-grade, extra-wide duct tape from off the living room coffee table.

The dreadfully sticky, super fibrous adhesive roared to life as the burly man tore it open. Everyone in the room watched as three revolutions were slowly spun around little Timmy's lower face; sealing his gob shut and preventing him from pushing Kevin's smelly sock out.

The taping didn't stop there, however. After using his huge hands and fingers to smooth the sticky stuff down, our exceptionally broad-chested father wrapped some more tape around the captive lad's hogtied ankles and then pulled the roll all the way up to Timmy's head, before slowly wrapping it across the little guy's forehead.

The speechless captive eyed his embarrassed babysitter up and remained there in complete silence as more duct tape was pulled across his forehead and back towards his hogtied ankles again. By the time his father was done with him, the young lad was stuck in a U-shaped position, with his limbs hogtied behind him and his head forced off the floor in an upright position.

The same process was repeated on Nicholas, leaving both prisoner's completely helpless, with their heads pulled back towards their raised ankles and their heavily-gagged faces facing the couch.

The look of shame and disdain present in their big hazel eyes had Kevin wishing he'd changed his socks before going to work that morning.

He knew the boys were getting what they deserved, but knowing that his socks smelled and that the younger Smith boys were being forced to suck on them made him feel incredibly guilty. Kev's guilt was made even worse by the fact that the young captives were unable to move their heads around or remove their gazes from his seated form.

Mr Smith wanted them to know whose socks they were chewing on.
They'd be eyeing Kevin up for the remainder of the evening, whilst at the same time laundering his socks for him and reflecting on the morally reprehensible behaviour they'd previously engaged in.

As you can probably imagine, the three older teens were terrified shitless by that point.

Words can't even begin to describe the sheer terror that lined their faces as Mr Smith finally turned his attention towards them and left the living room to find suitable gags to stuff their mouths with.

No amount of pleading, screaming or struggling would be of any help.
The senior Smith boys were in for the ride of their lives.
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Amazing chapter, as always... Although I'm a little surprised that Kevin feels guilty; after all he'd been through he should be much more happy to see his former captors getting what they actually deserve 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Awesome how the muscular dad subjects his youngest boys to his assistant's socks as the assistant watches it all unfold. :mrgreen: It's hot! And as how he watches he feels guilt..... the little lads should be thankful, it could have been much worse :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Awwww I now feel bad for the tykes too. Hope they won't suffer for long. As for the three older siblings, I can't wait for what is in store for them. Do we finally get reunited with Mr. Smith's socks in the next chapter. I surely do hope so.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I have mixed feeling for the younger guys. On one hand they played a role in Kevin's ordeal. On the other hand, the older brother's we're the ring leaders. I feel bad for them however due to them having roles, they deserve some punishment. If that was Mr Smith's way of going light on the punishment, I guess the older brother's are in for it :lol:
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Great development. Of course the older boys should get a nastier punishment.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ah, Kevin with that merciful touch. Still, I can't wait to see what the boss has in store for his kids! (And for Kevin!)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
stimle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stimle »

I can't help but think (AND hope) that those 4 punk kids have some kind of revenge in store for the babysitter... AND dad!!
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

I just caught up a bit to that, with having read chapter 8 just now.
And well, WOW - that was truly amazing. I loved the detail about the evil stuffing and gagging of poor Kev's mouth. Still anxious to hear about that big plan the kids have for their poor Babysitter. Haha...

I'm sure you already all know much more - but as I'm catching up, I really wanted to be in Kevin's position myself. Such evil kids who are not holding back a bit!
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

What a great turn of events. revenge is a dish best served with bondage and tight gags. :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention]

Thanks for the comments, guys.
Glad to see you're all enjoying the latest turn of events.

Next chapter will be out in a short while.

Hojojutsutengu

Post by Hojojutsutengu »

Oh was it covered what they all were wearing?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention] Seeing as this story is not focused around the Smith boys (not nearly as much as it is around Kevin and his relationship with Mr Smith) I don't consider details pertaining to the boys' attire as being especially pertinent.

I'm sure your imagination can fill in the blanks though ;)

Hojojutsutengu

Post by Hojojutsutengu »

Bahahahaa I think so for sure ^^ thanks for the response!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

JUST THOUGHT I'D LET YOU GUYS KNOW
ABOUT THE LATEST R-RATED TALE I'VE JUST STARTED.

THIS ONE'S CALLED CAPTURED BY TEMPLARS: MEMOIRS OF A PRISONER

The above story will feature all of the things you've come to normally associate with my stories,
whilst at the same time following a slightly different route and presenting you with something new.

The story is aimed at everyone, so do not let the banner fool you into believing this is aimed at fans of fantasy-genre.
Captured By Templars has already garnered a surprising amount of support in the few hours it's been up. If you've not checked it out yet or are sceptical about the setting, please remember that you've read and enjoyed many of my tales.

This one deserves the benefit of the doubt.
Open the link, give it a three-minute trial read and see where that leads you.

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Finally caught up this story, the Smith boys got what they deserved!

If the younger brothers got this treatment I can't wait to see what's awaiting the older ones! ( I wish I could be the victim of such great manlyhood and domination coming from their father).

Keep it up! Don't let us hanging on a possible gag scene! :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 3 years ago Finally caught up this story, the Smith boys got what they deserved!
If the younger brothers got this treatment I can't wait to see what's awaiting the older ones! ( I wish I could be the victim of such great manlyhood and domination coming from their father).
Glad to hear it, my friend!

I'm on the verge of bringing Easy Prey II to a close, and as soon as I do, I'll be focusing my attention back on the continuation of this piece. The three senior Smith boys are no doubt figuratively shitting their pants right now just thinking about the sorta gags their father has in store for them.

Can't say I blame 'em ;)

[mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]
This is another short piece you two are bound to enjoy.

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Already read this one!

Not the biggest fan as dress/office socks, along with dads aren't my favourites but I'm still following along.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART XIV
SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS
A BABYSITTER'S PERIL

Kevin simply sat there, eaten up by a mixture of shame, embarrassment and discomfort.
From his seated perch on the living room couch, the 29-year-old office clerk was faced with the hopelessly bound forms of five heavily hogtied captives. The two younger boys - Nicholas and Timmy - were facing him, with their gagged faces and flaring nostrils practically brushing against the underside of his recently unsocked soles.

The three slightly older prisoners were facing the couch as well, but their tightly bound bodies were lined up to Kevin's left, presumably facing where Mr Smith would be sitting once he returned from his quest to find suitable gags.

The vinegary-scented, dark blue dress socks our bashful manager's assistant had been wearing for the past three days were nowhere to be seen. Both of them had been tucked away inside the speech-capable cavities of the junior Smith boys; keeping their mouthy protests at bay and providing their ex-babysitter's somewhat odorous stockings with a much-needed laundering service.

Unfortunately for Kevin, facing the pleading gazes of two helpless prisoners and watching them squirm in an attempt to distance themselves from his lint-infested toes proved well outside his comfort zone.

Their eyes demanded freedom, and in the case of James, Ben and Lew, their mouths begged for it as well.

The combined pleas and verbal laments became so heart-wrenching and pitiful that Kevin soon found himself wishing their mouths had been stuffed. Dealing with their puppy-eyed gazes was difficult enough, but having to deal with those torturous whimpers on top of that was simply too much to bear.

A wave of relief washed over our uneasy protagonist as the big, burly muscleman returned from his quest carrying what appeared to be the fruit of his venture.

Part of Kevin's guilt seemingly evaporated when those five sets of puppy eyes unanimously tore themselves away from him and settled on the approaching figure that was their very imposing father.

An eery silence settled in the room as the beastly man drew closer to his wards.
Their pleas suddenly fell silent, but the ambient tension was still very palpable.

Mr Smith walked over to the couch; his two-meter-tall, shirt-and-tie clad form looming over the terrified captives.

The boys had treated Kevin horribly, even going so far as to threaten his livelihood and even his position at the insurance firm. The two younger lads were currently dealing with lesser sentences, but for the three older culprits there would be no leniency.

The hulking man spent the next minute chastising his progeny and telling them how very disappointed he was.

He then listed some of the consequences that would come into effect, which included the confiscations of their cellphones and gaming consoles, as well as the abolition of late-night weekends and monthly allowances. In addition to being grounded for the entirety of two months, the three senior Smith boys were sentenced to an overnight session of being restrained the same way Kevin had.

In other words, they were going to be spending the next twelve hours heavily bound and gagged.

Lew, Ben and James immediately opened their mouths to offer a semblance of protest, but that's when the authoritarian man-of-the-house tossed the contents of his hand to the floor and revealed the nature of bounty he'd collected.

Eyes bulged wide in terror. Faces contorted in disbelief, and an unmistakable aura of panic suddenly bathed the room and dawned upon the five prisoner's safely trapped within it.

Mr Smith - the same 44-year-old bearded hunk who had a severe case of clinically diagnosed foot odour condition, and the same incredibly built up muscle-dad who could fell a horse simply by taking his shoes off - was going to use socks to keep his three eldest sons from calling for help. And not just any socks, mind you. His socks! Worn socks.

Thirteen-year-old James was the first to break down upon getting a whiff of the towering man's pungent foot fumes.
It was a smell he and his brothers recognised and it was a smell they feared badly as well.

Sockgags had been commonplace in their occasional games of brotherly tie-ups.
Used socks were considered fair play, and the use of smelly ones was even encouraged.

Mr Smith's socks, however, were given a very wide berth and were rightfully deemed too dangerous and unhygienic to use as speech-stoppers. The only exception to that rule had been Kevin, of course. His mouth had tasted the reeking foulness of the beastly bossman's putrid feet. And his mouth had sampled the overpowering musk permeating the cloth that hugged the brute's big bums and hefty man-pouch.

Kevin had been the exception to their rules alright. But now the Smith boys were going to be joining him in that VIP group as well.

Before the night was over, their crafty little mouths would be stuffed to the brim and filled with the same stench-ridden wads they'd vowed never to use on each other. A cruel fate, but an entirely fitting one considering the crimes they'd committed.

As the fumes began to grow stronger and the inexplicably rotten stench began to fill up the living room, Kevin's nose crinkled up in revulsion, and the more panicked of the Smith boys grew more and more agitated.

Pretty soon, James had tears running down his cheeks and his two older brothers were reduced to pleading for leniency.
No one in the room showed concern for the juniors. No one in the room, save for Kevin, that is.

Our modestly built, blond-haired office worker looked on powerlessly as the duo of preteen captives began coughing in their gags and screaming in horror.

The naive babysitter thought his socks were to blame. But after observing their horrified expressions and noting the flaring of their nostrils, he quickly understood what the little tikes were complaining about.

Their packed mouths and sealed faces breathed air in like everyone else. But unlike the room's other occupants - who were all carefully breathing in through their mouths at that point - the two younger prisoners were left sniffing in through their noses and facing off against those foot fumes! They were choking on Mr Smith's socks!

Kevin sympathised with their plight, but found amusement in the way the prisoners had split up and begun forming distinct cliques.

On one end, you had the two older teens doing everything in their power to avoid being force-fed those socks.
In the middle, you had James, whose spirit appeared so distraught that he'd lost all will to fight.
And on the other end, you had the two younger boys, who were quite vehemently choking on their gags and screaming for those socks to disappear in their siblings.

Our protagonist tried to remain somewhat detached and impartial to the scene, but even as Mr Smith continued verbally sparring with his sons, the stench of those socks made him wanna puke so bad that he too wanted to join ranks with the pre-teens and start rooting for the stench to disappear.

Those socks needed to go. They needed to be banished, and the fetid smells they oozed out needed to be contained.
The washing machine was definitely where they belonged. But a trio of mouths would work just the same in keeping those powerful fumes at bay.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic