The Perils of Penelope's Picnic (Complete!) M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 769

The Perils of Penelope's Picnic (Complete!) M/F

Post by Deleted User 769 »

"HAY-ULP! HAY-ULP!”

Despite screaming her throat raw, Penelope’s hero and current suitor, the pure-hearted Lord Percy the 4th Earl of Wessex had yet to arrive. As a wealthy, highly attractive young socialite/ hieress with legs that looked like they could go on for days, she was entirely unused to being stood up, however this seemed like the absolute worst time to start.

Silently seething, she stared daggers at the empty doorway as though she could summon him to appear through sheer force of will alone. When this failed to produce the desired response the young heiress turned her attention to the far more pressing concern - to whit the collection of wire-wrapped sticks of dynamite (in fire engine red) that were stacked at her feet.

Penelope Pitstop (for it was she!) dressed in her standard pink racing attire together with a pair of impossibly tall, white high heeled boots was in the somewhat familiar position of being tied up.
Her hands, (which were lashed together with thick, hessian rope) were attached to a metal hook located somewhere above her head whilst additional cords, tied across her slender waist and ankles pinned her to a wooden support beam. Completing the picture was a pink and white spotted bandanna that was tied firmly over her mouth.

“He’s late. Again.” The Hooded Claw snapped impatiently

Penelope mumbled a response that sounded like an apology.

“Are you SURE you said six?!” He snapped angrily.

“Mmmm” Penelope replied nodding (she WAS sure)

“Okay. We’ll give him a little longer,..”

The pair waited.
And waited.

Eventually,..
“Oh, what’s the use? Really, I don't know why I bother” The Hooded Claw said letting out a sigh that appeared to originate from the very bottom of his boots. With slow, world weary movements he gathered up his once mighty green cape and deposited himself into a rickety old wooden chair with a low, defeated groan. All at once he looked every one of his sixty plus years.

Penelope broke the silence by muttering something unintelligible into her gag.
“Sorry” he apologized “I can’t understand what you’re saying. Do you mind speaking up?”
Penelope rolled her eyes. Her kidnapper was having one of his ‘senior moments’.

“Mmmppph”!” She said trying to snap him out of his dream-like state.

“Oh, right, the gag!” He spluttered absentmindedly, “Here” He said unhooking the cloth so it hung uselessly around her neck.

“He’s not coming is he?!” She sobbed.

“No, no. I’m,.. I’m sure he will” He replied quickly. For some reason it was suddenly very important that his hostage didn’t lose hope.
“he’s probably just stuck in traffic”

“You think so?” She sniffed hopefully, fighting back the tears

“ABSOLUTELY! He doesn’t seem like the type of hero who would let a lady expire. (Especially one as beautiful as you) He whispered.

“What was that?”

“Nothing. Nothing,..”

There followed a long period of silence

“Would you like something to drink? You have been doing a lot of shouting”

“Ooo, thank you, yes that would be nice”

“Good manners cost nothing my dear” He said producing a silver hip flask which he held up to her lips. She drank gratefully, draining the contents.

“Thirsty?”

“A little. Wearing a gag can really dry out the mouth”

“I'm sorry”

“Please, don’t apologize. As the damsel in distress I’d feel naked without a gag of some description”

Another long, uncomfortable silence.

“And, just for future reference, do you have a preference?”

“You mean a favorite gag? Erm,.. I don't know that I've ever given it any thought. I guess this one was okay, although I must say I really do admire your taste in color. It really complimented my outfit.

“It was nothing” He said shifting awkwardly

“Nonsense. The little things really matter. Most villains who wish to render me immobile are in such a hurry to tie me up that they forget how important the presentation is to a successful kidnapping. YOU really understand the dance,..”

He smiled bashfully.
“Look” She suggested warmly, “In the absence of a better plan, why don’t you cut me loose and I’ll make us something to eat?”

“It’s a deal” He said beaming.

An hour later, the meal long since over, the internationally renowned jet-setting heiress and her would be assassin, were still sitting at the kitchen table, a pair of empty plates in the sink and two drained wine glasses in front of them.
Neither seemed in a hurry to leave.
They had talked about a lot of things, (music, theater, books, the latest series of 'Say Yes to the Dress',..) to the extent that it seemed inconceivable to Penelope that only an hour ago he had tried to kill her.
Again.
In fact, had she been keeping score, Penelope might have noted that this latest attempt at ritualistic homicide marked the thirtieth occasion that she had been abducted by her mysterious Nemesis.

Soon the pair found that they had drifted into a state of warm (if redundant) intimacy, laughing and joking about their past adventures together. Against all expectations, it turned out that he was really good listener (ironic for someone who was always gagging her) furthermore he was a really gifted story teller with a lot of amusing anecdotes to share.
Suddenly they were interrupted by the shrill sound of Penelope’s phone ringing.
Somewhat predictably the song was "Rescue me" by Fontella Bass.

“Do you mind if I get that? It could be important”

“Not at all” He said sounding hurt, his expression that of a wounded puppy.

“Actually, on second thoughts, why don’t we let the machine pick it up?” Penelope said happily,..

Eventually the answer message began to play “Hi y’all. You’ve reached Penelope Pitstop. If I can’t get to the phone then I’m almost certainly tied up and in urgent need of saving. Talk after the beep!”

“BEEP!”

“Penelope?!” Came the breathless voice on the other end of the line “Are you okay? Penelope, are you mad at me,.. Oh, wait, you’re probably gagged. Gosh and darn it! I know you said six, but I got lost on the freeway. The blasted sat-nav sent me to the OTHER abandoned saw mill on the opposite side of town. Have you tried to get across the bridge during rush hour,.. it's murder! Anyway, I’m on my way now and should be with you in the next five minutes,.. Given traffic you had better make that ten,.. Fifteen tops,.. See you soon.”

“Yay!” She said happily clapping her hands together in excitement “I KNEW he wouldn’t forget about me”

“yay.” The Hooded Claw replied with noticeably less enthusiasm.

“Oh my goodness!” She exclaimed, apparently oblivious to the change in mood “he could be here any minute. Quick" She said handing him the supplies "You need to bind and gag me before Percy arrives”

"I guess,.." He said sounding for all the world like a diner who discovered a caterpillar on his salad "Then again, what’s the rush? You heard his message, he could be hours yet. Surely we’ve got time for one more glass,..”

She appeared to think this over.
It HAD been fun getting to know a little of the man behind the mask (and cape)

“Hmm, well. I guess ONE would be okay, Maybe this time HE can wait for US,..”

"That's the spirit" he said with a wide grin as he opened another bottle,..
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I luv ur stories! Great job!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Deleted User 769

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 6 years ago I luv ur stories! Great job!
Awesome! So glad you enjoyed the story. Thanks for your support! :D
SweetDamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Location: Tied up in dire peril awaiting my rescuer! Oh where is my hero?

Post by SweetDamsel »

This is a fantastic story! It’s fun to read a story featuring one of my favorite damsel celebrities. And I loved that her gag matched her outfit. Despite being a villain he’s also a gentleman. It was very nice of him to ask about her gag preference. Her comment about as a damsel she’d feel naked without a gag was great. All in all this was wonderful story. As a fan of old-fashioned damsels in distress this gave me some of the things I like in a damsel story. Thanks for the work you did on it!
Help! Save me! Where oh where is my hero?
Deleted User 769

SweetDamsel wrote: 6 years ago This is a fantastic story! It’s fun to read a story featuring one of my favorite damsel celebrities. And I loved that her gag matched her outfit. Despite being a villain he’s also a gentleman. It was very nice of him to ask about her gag preference. Her comment about as a damsel she’d feel naked without a gag was great. All in all this was wonderful story. As a fan of old-fashioned damsels in distress this gave me some of the things I like in a damsel story. Thanks for the work you did on it!
Yay! Super happy that you enjoyed it. Of course, as a dedicated follower of fashion Penelope would absolutely insist that her accessories (scarf, ropes, gags and blindfold) would match with her outfit ;)
Thanks for the kind words, it’s always heart warming to hear that there are people who read/ appreciate my efforts (such as they are)
Speaking of old fashioned death traps,.. http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1187
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

You do wonderful work and are a prime asset of this site. I love your sense of humor, imagination and use of language. Thank you!
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Still An Avid fan of your stories. Keep em coming
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
SweetDamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Location: Tied up in dire peril awaiting my rescuer! Oh where is my hero?

Post by SweetDamsel »

Stiletto Amore wrote: 6 years ago

Yay! Super happy that you enjoyed it. Of course, as a dedicated follower of fashion Penelope would absolutely insist that her accessories (scarf, ropes, gags and blindfold) would match with her outfit ;)
Thanks for the kind words, it’s always heart warming to hear that there are people who read/ appreciate my efforts (such as they are)
Speaking of old fashioned death traps,.. http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1187
I like thinking of the ropes and gags as accessories. I’m a fan of square silk scarves so I always imagine I’d be wearing one tied around my neck, one over my head tied under my chin, have one tied to my purse, and be clutching one in my hand like a handkerchief when the villain captures me. Then he’d have four scarves matching my outfit to use to bind and gag me. Perhaps that’s why the villain is so drawn to me. He can still tie me up if he doesn’t have ropes with him. I do have to say it is humiliating to be gagged with my own scarf. My very own dainty, delicate scarf tied over my mouth, used to keep me from crying out for my brave hero! My feminine, pretty scarf stained with my lipstick! Oh my!
Help! Save me! Where oh where is my hero?
Deleted User 769

MaxRoper wrote: 6 years ago You do wonderful work and are a prime asset of this site. I love your sense of humor, imagination and use of language. Thank you!
You're very welcome indeed.

Thanks for all your support and encouragement - it really is much appreciated.
Deleted User 769

Cleavegagger wrote: 6 years ago Still An Avid fan of your stories. Keep em coming
Ha, ha! Thank you kindly, I'll do what I can :)

Maybe I can shape our teen detective role play into a new Samantha teen detective story?
Deleted User 769

SweetDamsel wrote: 6 years ago

I like thinking of the ropes and gags as accessories. I’m a fan of square silk scarves so I always imagine I’d be wearing one tied around my neck, one over my head tied under my chin, have one tied to my purse, and be clutching one in my hand like a handkerchief when the villain captures me. Then he’d have four scarves matching my outfit to use to bind and gag me. Perhaps that’s why the villain is so drawn to me. He can still tie me up if he doesn’t have ropes with him. I do have to say it is humiliating to be gagged with my own scarf. My very own dainty, delicate scarf tied over my mouth, used to keep me from crying out for my brave hero! My feminine, pretty scarf stained with my lipstick! Oh my!

Ha, ha! Totally! I too love the notion of ropes and gags as accessories. Perhaps this is why I so enjoy dressing up in my school uniform - I've lost count of the number of times my necktie has been utilised as a gag or blindfold!
Thanks for the feedback, really glad you enjoyed the story :)
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Cleavegagger wrote: 6 years ago Still An Avid fan of your stories. Keep em coming

Maybe I can shape our teen detective role play into a new Samantha teen detective story?
Be my guest, i'll be honoured to be part of it ;)
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Deleted User 769

Cleavegagger wrote: 6 years ago

Aww, you are far too kind!
Really enjoying the tale thus far, although im not going to lie, it was something of a relief to discover that you carry a plot better than you carry a tune :D
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Really enjoying the tale thus far, although im not going to lie, it was something of a relief to discover that you carry a plot better than you carry a tune :D
I promise to take whistling lessons in the Future, maybe even learn a few new tunes ;) . I must admit that your writing style encourages me to think about mine a lot. And i'm not too kind, as Samantha soon Will discover :twisted:
Deleted User 769

I promise to take whistling lessons in the Future, maybe even learn a few new tunes ;) . I must admit that your writing style encourages me to think about mine a lot. And i'm not too kind, as Samantha soon Will discover :twisted:
"Oooo, excitement she wrote!
Hopefully you can tie knots better than you can sing ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic