SNATCHED & SECURED (M+/M) *COMPLETE*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for the comments, folks! Glad to see so many of you enjoying this.
As was mentioned in my BOUND & GAGGED announcement yesterday, this is going to be a very short piece.
We've only got one more very short chapter before our protagonist finishes saying what he has to say.

As for you folks wondering if this is indeed the same Officer Hoffmann who gave us Nick, the narrator gives us plenty of clues in his text ;)

[mention]Redman[/mention] Since this story is not about the airsoft and goes straight to the good stuff, it assumes you're already familiar with basic protection and assumes you know the players are wearing protective eyewear (and in some cases mouthguards and/or facial bandanas).

As a sidenote, while one of the indoor facilities I've played in required full face masks, almost every guy (myself included) playing outdoor events ditched the clunky facial armour in favour of form-fitting protective goggles and mouthguards/lower face coverings. Some even wore mouthless ski masks and goggles. Again, this piece assumes you know what airsoft is and does not go into detail about anything but the restraining.

If you're looking for a more technically-sound piece where protective wear is more liberally mentioned, you might enjoy my first airsoft-related story: THE AIRSOFT GAME (M+/M+)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Ah, it's all good. My inner ref emerged is all.
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SNATCHED & SECURED: CONCLUSION

After being physically wrestled down, thoroughly bound up and forcibly stuff-gagged against my will, dad and his men proceeded to complete their merciless exploit by bending my body backwards and trussing me up into the tightest, most excruciating hogtie imaginable.

I tried screaming and tried calling for help, but with those jumbo cloth wads filling my mouth, and with half of my face sealed up beneath layers upon layers of extra-wide military duct tape, my attempts to cry out and make a fuss proved utterly useless and ineffective.

No explanation was given to me regarding the reason for my capture, and no words of comfort came my way even as I went teary-eyed and struggled to endure the strenuous ropework that constricted my body.

Almost immediately after being hogtied, I was hoisted up in the air by two of dad's men, carried over to what appeared to be a pit in the ground, and then quickly found myself being slowly lowered inside.

The pit wasn't huge, but even using tools and shovels, it must've still required a fair amount of work and energy for dad and his men to dig up.

Having a roughly circular diameter of about two meters, the pit was only a bit over half a meter deep. Normally, that wouldn't have been a problem to climb out of. But given how excessively restrained I was, the dirt walls surrounding me might as well have been ten kilometres high.

In other words, I would not be getting out of this on my own.

I spent about an hour just moaning and groaning inside there, struggling furiously to reach for any knots and fighting valiantly to get a cry for help out past those fat, muffling wads.

Having my mouth taped shut by my own dad and his friends would've been humiliating enough. But having those middle-aged men forcefully pry my jaw open and force-stuff their big, muffling bandana wads in there was even worse!

I watched helplessly as the pit slowly filled up with my friends, all of whom were as heavily bound up and gagged as I was.

The first guy to join me was my roommate.
Most of his face was sealed up beneath the same dark green tape that sealed mine.
His cheeks were packed full, but even so, the two of us spent the better part of half an hour furiously attempting to mouth off past our respective gags.

He clearly had no idea what I was trying to tell him, just as I had no idea what he was trying to tell me.
But it didn't matter. We just kept spewing our garbled words and struggling - in vain - to make sense of each other.

When a third captive was lowered into the pit, struggling and squirming became nearly impossible due to the fact that our hogtied bodies were pressed up real close together and using up all of the available space.

The sound of distant struggling soon filled out ears, and the familiar low-pitched screeching noise of heavy-duty military tape quickly alerted us to the arrival of a new prisoner.

My friends and I groaned in frustration as the fourth guy was unceremoniously dumped on top of us.
As the weight of our new colleague gave me and my friends a fair amount of trouble, I came to the frightening realisation that the remaining six guys on my team were all quite a bit heavier than myself, and that soon enough, they too would be bound up and tossed in on top of me.

One by one those guys were taken down, restrained, hoisted up and carried to the pit.
And one by one their heavily trussed up and gagged forms were lowered inside, making everyone else's predicaments even more unbearable.

The airsoft game was originally intended to go on until sundown.
But by 2 PM, all nine of my teammates had been captured, and all ten of us were left struggling in the pit; groaning and moaning the same cacophonic tune.

Dad's team had won, and even more impressive; they'd done so with even firing a bullet!

By contrast, my own team slowly became its own worst enemy as we all struggled and fought to get out from beneath each other.

Our mouths had all been packed full and our faces had all been forcibly sealed shut, allowing our captors to peacefully settle down with cold beers and granting them the honour of basking amidst the unmistakable sounds of victory - our muffled cries.

THE END

RELATED STORIES

FOR ANOTHER AIRSOFT STORY OF THIS GENRE, START READING THE AIRSOFT GAME (M+/M+)

FOR MORE STORIES FEATURING COCKY YOUNG GUYS GETTING THEIR ASSES WHOOPED AND LEARNING
A THING OR TWO ABOUT RESPECTING THEIR ELDERS, CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING LIST:

A LESSON IN HUMILITY (MMMM/M)
A FAMILY AFFAIR: THE BIRTHDAY BOYS (MMMM/MM)
A TWINK'S REVENGE: SETTING THE TWINS STRAIGHT (Mm/MM)
CITIZEN'S ARREST: A DAD'S DUTY (M/m)
MORE THAN I BARGAINED FOR (M/M)

FOR MORE STORIES FEATURING DAD/SON BONDAGE, SEE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

M/M BONDAGE SCENARIO SURVEY
BE SURE TO CHECK THIS ONE OUT AND PARTICIPATE, FOLKS!
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Brilliant story. And what a great way to spend the day: roped up by the father and his buddies, cruelly hogtied and put into a pit. Then have all your buddies around you, also tightly bound and mercilessly silenced... Fantastic work, man :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Filling a pit with your captives is a pretty original way of punishing them. I liked it a lot, particularly with how narration describe it as something the older men did carelessly: unceremoniously dumped, indeed.

All in all, a really solid group bondage story. I'd definitely would want to try being on both teams at least once.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 3 years ago All in all, a really solid group bondage story. I'd definitely would want to try being on both teams at least once.
The captive pit was quite creative, I agree, and it was fun to read our poor narrator's despair! I definitely wouldn't wanna be the target of this squad of men!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

What a fantastic ending - 10 hogtied and gagged guys all squirming together in a pit whilst their captors look on. Bonus points for the use of the word 'cacophonic'!

Question - is this a valid tactic within the rules of airsoft?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks so much for the comments, guys!
I'm glad the four of you enjoyed the ending 8-)
Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago What a fantastic ending - 10 hogtied and gagged guys all squirming together in a pit whilst their captors look on.

Question - is this a valid tactic within the rules of airsoft?
Good question, my friend!
I don't know. [mention]Redman[/mention] is the referee here, so I guess he has the final say on this ;)

Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]
I've never seen it, but I would totally allow it.
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Redman[/mention]
Good! I was afraid I was gonna have to toss you into the pit as well 8-)

TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great story! Where can I sign up for a game?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]TiedNW[/mention]
Haha! Glad you enjoyed this one, mate!

I'll be adding your name to the list of recruits for the next game.
I think the protagonist's dad and his men have taken a liking to outdoor Airsoft 8-)

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Another story I missed! Thanks for telling me about it [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! It was a fun little tidbit, I loved how the whole plan worked and the ending scene: 9 guys tied up in a ditch was simply amazing! You might not know about this but I dig the concept of POWs! It's hard to find stories with that subject that interest me since most tend to lean on the torture/interrogation aspects but this one (and the other one I read) are just up my alley!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Another great tale! Loved the finish with everyone piled in the pit. I assume they stayed there until the game officially ended.

I used to play a paintball game with a friend, loser gets bound. Win or lose, it was always fun. This is WAY beyond anything we did. Quite enjoyable to read, but I don't think I'd enjoy being a loser in this version.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

I really felt bad for a poor protagonist in this one haha. You really get the sense that he had no chance at all in this one.

Another excellent story [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention]
Thanks for the comments, guys.
So glad that you all enjoyed this!

[mention]cj2125[/mention]
That's so cool, buddy!
I had no idea you were into POW stuff as well!

You're right, there are almost no TUG stories that revolve around that sorta thing.
Hopefully this and "The Airsoft Game" helped quench your thirst a little.

Really good to know I'm not the only one into POW TUGs though.
I may have to produce more works of this genre in the near future ;)

Yaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yaru »

This story was really cool, I loved the whole methodical process by which the protagonist was restrained, plus I adored his massive gag, and I totally loved the ending with all the losing team tied up and piled on top of each other. hehe I bet it would be fun to participate in a game like that! (being on the winning side) I want to! hehe
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Glad you enjoyed this [mention]Yaru[/mention]!
Thanks for the comment. It's great to hear there's a real demand for this sorta stuff 8-)

TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

I’m laughing my arse off imagining the chat the father and son are gonna have when the boys are finally let out of the pit and untied 😂😂

That was seriously entertaining and a great concept! You really sold the desperation and humiliation the son was feeling throughout the ordeal. And I loved the mental image of a bunch of blokes just relaxing in camp chairs having a beer while there’s a pit full of bound and gagged guys nearby 😂

Great recommendation you gave me bf thanks mate!
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Loved this. Especially the end, when all these young insoucient lads are snatched one by one by military trained men ;)
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Carnath[/mention]
Hey guys. Since the four you liked and commented on this story, I just thought you might enjoy one of my current ongoing stories that features all of the elements you enjoyed in this one.

EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M)

Our 18-year-old protagonist (Ethan) is coerced into celebrating his adulthood by joining his dad and uncles to this exclusive men's-only camping retreat. Things appear fairly normal at first, until the 5-day-long camping adventure suddenly turns into an all-out manhunt; something neither our protagonist nor his fellow campers had anticipated or planned for.

Non-consensual bondage, extreme rope bondage, descriptive handgags, camping, sleeping bags, smelly socks, manhunt, drama.

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Thank you for the recommendation of airsoft themed stories, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! It was more tactical and militaristic with the camouflage and even having a pit for captives. And surprisingly, no one got a sock, at least to my knowledge, since the protagonist got a cloth and balaclava stuffing. Who knows, the roommate could have gotten a sock or two stuffed in his mouth. :lol: But what a wild day to get ambushed by your dad and tied up by him and his military buddies. Game over then.

If I were to be on a airsoft team, I'd probably pick the team from the first story more. Versus being on this story's team. Not sure why. Maybe it'll be more like a game of cat and mouse than such. But still, great work even though it's like a year old, I still find them enjoyable. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

I know I am super late to this story, but I LOVE the intense handgagging focus in this story and how all of his dad's friends ignored him while he was being smothered and struggling to speak and breath. It is hard to find story with some seriously good handgagging and I love the focus of the large hands the dad has. I usually do not like family members doing bondage to each other including close friends, but this was very exciting for me and I enjoyed it nonetheless :D .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Starcomet[/mention]
Haha, I knew you'd enjoy this one quite a bit even though it's pretty short and down to the point. As a big fan of handgags, I bet you'd love to be in the protagonist's place. Hell, you'd probably find every excuse to invite the dad and his military buddies to future airsoft games, obviously in the hopes of being captured like this over and over again 8-)

Glad you enjoyed this one.

Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] you bet! Thank you for writing and sharing it with us!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic