BIG BROTHER'S SPECIAL SURPRISE (MM/m) *PART I-II*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

BIG BROTHER'S SPECIAL SURPRISE (MM/m) *PART I-II*

Post by bondagefreak »

BIG BROTHER'S SPECIAL SURPRISE (MM/m)
A lighthearted little tale of brotherly affection featuring [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention], [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] and myself.

I wasn't too sure about this at first, but having my 16-year-old stepbrother and his mum move in with my dad and I was actually pretty cool.

Being a naturally dominant guy and being endowed with a powerful physique, I'd always enjoyed playfully fooling around with little guys, and as such, always wished I had a baby brother to take care of and protect.

Little Zakky and I weren't related by blood, but that didn't matter.
His mum and my dad were serious about being together, so that was good enough for me.
Stepbrother or not, he was the closest thing I'd ever have to a younger sibling.

I any case, this story isn't about me, or my appreciation for serious ropework and the like.
It's about my baby brother and his infatuation for socks. More specifically, worn socks.

As the months went by and the little guy got acquainted with my friends and some of the gym buddies I occasionally brought home to game with, I quickly discovered that his attraction to footwear didn't only include socks. Zakky didn't tell me any of this at first. But after catching him in the act of sniffing my dad's raunchy boots and sniffing one of my guest's running shoes, I eventually confronted the kid and got him to spill his beans out in front of me.

I wasn't overly cruel about it though.
Recognising that he was currently in his most difficult years of high school, facing rigorous societal norms and slowly emerging into adulthood, I knew that coming to terms with this infatuation he had must not've been easy. Zakky pretty much confirmed what I suspected, and I felt almost bad for having confronted him about it.

Like a lot of growing teens his age, his first instinct was to try and suppress his feelings and desires. But as time went by and the strange urges continued to grow and consume his every thought, fighting against the gift he'd been given became an increasingly monumental task.

And so he confessed, and as his big bro, I made it my personal duty to keep it a secret and avoid making fun of him over what he'd just told me. Anyways, considering all the weird things people are into nowadays, having a secret thing for feet and socks wasn't all that strange or bizarre. Seriously, he wasn't the only guy I knew who was into this stuff.

Zakky and I continued growing closer and closer, until one night, he awkwardly admitted having a rather important crush one of the gym buddies I sometimes brought home after my workouts. Matthew was this guy's name.

Matthew, or Matt as I sometimes called him, was a relatively short, 21-year-old athletic guy.
He was an all around very easy going bloke compared to most of the studs I regularly worked out with, but he was generally a lot of fun to be around. I could definitely see why my little bro had a secret thing for the guy. Matthew wasn't the tallest guy around, but he was very serious about body-building and had a mighty handsome face to go with his great physique. Definitely a head-turner if ever there was one.

It took me a while to figure out what to do about my little bro having a crush on one the guys I regularly worked out with, but after a few weeks of casual plotting and the knowledge that I'd soon be placed in charge of babysitting Zakky for an entire weekend, a quirky plan eventually cemented itself in my head.

I was gonna give my teenage brother the surprise of his life.
He was still a good eight months away from his 17th birthday, but what I had in mind for him was just too good to wait.

So when the weekend where both our parents had planned a little romantic getaway came, I was given free reign over the house and promptly told Matthew to come hang out with me as soon as his gym workout was over.

Now Zakky was a nerdy kid, and as usual, he did his own thing; which usually consisted of reading, studying or playing video games.

When Matthew made it to our place, I was rather quick to pop open a few beers and get the afternoon started by inviting my friend to game with me on living room PS4.

We laughed, fooled around and had the same amount of fun as we usually did.
But when Zakky failed to come out of his bedroom even after a whole hour of his secret crush being here, I quickly put my plan into action and dragged the kid outta there, whilst at the same time promising him we were gonna have a bit of fun together.

Matthew wasn't into the whole "tying up other guys" thing, but he nevertheless proved himself quite instrumental in pinning my scrawny stepbrother's squirmy little form to the floor whilst I fetched my huge rope collection and began the arduous task of bundling the little guy up.

Not being a particularly combative lad, Zakky didn't offer us much resistance. Which was somewhat understandable considering he had the stocky, dark-haired bodybuilding practically sitting on his back.

The slippery lad did try squirming around and complaining a bit, but my knots made short work of his struggles, and the kid eventually resigned to simply asking me why he was being tied up so tight.

This wasn't the first he'd fallen prey to my knots, mind you.
And as usual, I supplied him with a rather outrageous reason as to why he needed to be dragged out of his room and restrained like this.

"I'm supposed to be babysitting you, but I can't really babysit you if I can't see you, can I?" I asked, a question that caused the grouchy little teen-runt to growl and protest.

"Sorry Zakky. My dad was adamant about me keeping a close eye on you." I told him. "Orders are orders, kiddo. Now Matthew and I are gonna spend the rest of the day gaming here, and I need to make sure you stay well within my sights. That way you won't end up getting into any trouble or anything."

Zakky growled and groaned upon hearing those words.
"But I never get into trouble!" he cried out, which in fact, was a statement I couldn't possibly refute.

"I know, kiddo. You're a good guy. I just need to make sure you stay safe and outta harm's way." I chuckled, causing the grumpy little bugger to moan and groan with renewed zeal.

The kid knew better than to try reasoning with me, and eventually just resigned to lying there in relative silence.

I spent the better part of twenty minutes roping his limbs up and trussing his scrawny little body into what can only be described as an excruciatingly tight hogtie. Matthew said very little during the lengthy tying up process, but kept his eyes peeled on my knots and watched the scene unfold with great interest.

Had I known him the way I know him today, I would've gladly agreed to truss him up the same way I was trussing up my baby brother. But that would be a story for another time.

Matthew remained a somewhat distant participant in the power struggle that ensued between my brother and I, but his role in all this would quickly become apparent, to both himself and to sixteen-year-old Zakky as well.

Little Zakky complained about the strictness of my ropework, but that didn't stop me from triple-knotting all the knots down and telling him he'd be stuck like this the entire weekend unless he found a way outta my ropes.

Of course, I wasn't gonna leave the poor kid trussed up all weekend, but the look on his face was quite literally priceless upon hearing those words come outta my mouth.

In any case, given my habit of going wildly overboard with rope, and given how more tight and strict the hogtie I'd imposed upon him was, I knew that my prisoner wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Even if he had the rest of his life to try and escape from my knots, there was absolutely no way in hell he would've been able to work his way outta that hogtie. Not with half of his body constricted beneath countless coils of thick rope, and not with the back of his heels pressed all the way up against his hopelessly restrained elbows!

Nope. There'd be no escape for the little guy.

I spent the next ten minutes or so, making fun of my little prisoner; taunting him, threatening to leave him like that until tomorrow night, and occasionally taking things a little further and digging my fingers into his defenceless socked soles.

Matthew was definitely amused by the spectacle Zakky and I were putting. But stocky, young muscleman remained true to his passive self and appeared quite content with just sitting on the couch and watching from the sidelines.

"Haha. Yeah, looks like you won't be goin' anywhere any time soon, eh kiddo?" I teased, causing our captive little teen-runt to growl defiantly.

Unfortunately for Zakky, his protests only served to add fuel to the fire, and I happily responded to his frustrated groaning by wiggling my fingers in front of his face and digging them into his perfectly helpless, puny socked soles.

"Coochy-coochy-coo!" I giggled, immediately sending the lad into a frenzy and causing him to cry out and laugh uncontrollably.

"Alright, Zakky-boy. I'm gonna give you a little break from the tickling." I told him. "Now I know you like your alone time, so Matthew and I are gonna sit on the couch and game for a few hours while you try and figure a way outta this mess. But before we get on with our gaming marathon, I think you're due for the finishing touch. We can't really have you screaming and causing mischief now, can we?"

"But...but I'm already tied up like crazy. This is too fuckin' tight! What d'you mean finishing touch?!" the kid naively cried out, groaning from the tightness of his predicament and employing some uncharacteristically colourful language in doing so.

I laughed at the genuineness of his complaint and chuckled at the sheer innocence of his question.
Even though I'd given the smart lad a hint as to what would happen next, he remained virtually clueless as to what I meant by "finishing touch"; a fact that would make it's application all the sweeter.

"What's he missing, Matthew? Tell him." I told my friend, causing the young beefcake to sorta laugh and roll his eyes up.
He knew the answer to my little riddle, but for some reason, he seemed almost embarrassed to suggest it.
"He needs a gag." Matt finally spoke.

"Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!" I immediately cried out, ruffling my frustrated prisoner's hair up and laughing my ass off at the fact that he was sporting such a confused expression on his face.

"A gag?!" he asked, the sheer worry and disbelief in his voice practically causing my heart to bleed a little.

Poor kid. He did fall prey to my knots a few times, but he'd never actually been gagged before.
He knew what the word meant, but the concept behind it was still somewhat vague and foreign to him at this point.

"Yes, kiddo. A gag."

Little Zakky's eyes went wide after receiving confirmation that he'd heard correctly. His next reaction was characterised by a rather frantic and very valiant attempt at defeating my knots. He tried to escape, but his failure at getting anything done beyond wiggling his toes and moving his finger caused another string of rather profane words to escape his lips.

"That'll be quite enough from you little man." I scolded. "You know the rules in this house. My dad doesn't allow any cussing, and neither do I."

Poor Zakky moaned and groaned about the unrelenting strictness of my knots, but I paid his pleas little attention.

"Alright, time to get our prisoner gagged up before he gets too cranky." I joked, something which caused the kid to immediately cry out and redouble his efforts.

This is where Matthew's role finally comes to the fore.

"Hey, buddy. Got anything we could use keep this little guy quiet?" I asked, causing the stocky muscle-jock to lift an eyebrow and give me a rather quizzical look. With him being my guest and all, he was probably wondering why the hell I was asking him if he had anything to silence Zakky's mouth with.

"Uhh...no. I don't think so." he answered, speaking to me as though his answer should've been obvious.

"You sure, bro? What d'you got in your gym bag?" I pressed.

"Uhmm...nothing much. Just my towel, running shorts, some old socks and my water bottle." Matt responded, clearly not following my line of questioning.

"Cool. Let's see those socks!" I excitedly cheered.

"What? Why?" the handsome bodybuilding nervously blurted out, the tone of his voice leading me to believe that he was both confused and a little horrified at the fact that I wanted to see the ratty old gym socks he kept in his bag.

I calmly repeated my request, and a few seconds later, a victorious smile draped itself across my face as I watched my friend pull out a pair of rather dingy-looking ankle socks from the clutter of his Nike gym bag.

The socks were moldy, ripe and crumpled up. And Matt was visibly unnerved and embarrassed at the fact that he was being coerced into showcasing them.

"Haha! Holy fuck, dude!" I chuckled, ignoring my own rule about the use of foul language and casually ordering the young beefcake to toss his crummy wads my way.

Matthew clearly didn't understand where I was heading with this, but one look at my baby brother's smitten face confirmed that at least one of the guys in this room had begun to see my mastermind plan of mine for what it truly was.

Poor Zakky was caught somewhere between paradise and hell, at that point.
His Christmas had come early this year. But the expression he wore on his face left little doubt as to the internal struggle that raged within him.

I caught my embarrassed gym buddy's socks mid-flight, and suddenly found myself questioning whether or not I'd actually be doing my little sock-loving brother a favour by cramming Matt's filthy stench-bundles inside his mouth.

*Sigh*
Only one way to find out!

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Awh, this is really special [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], thank you!
(You also nailed how I speak and act pretty well! Mildly impressive ;) )

Very interested in seeing where this is going, though, I think I have the general idea :lol:

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Awesome start [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] lookiny forward to reading about [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] getting a good sock gag after what sounds like an extremely tight hogtie.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Love this story with strict hogtie rank ankle sock gag
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Like this story! Poor Zakky probably has no idea what's in store for him!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Hehe, that was fun. I really like the sweet relationship between the brothers, and that this story is breaking away from this idea of stepiblings being enemies (or siblings in general). Particularly because it is so underplayed. It's no big things, they just became close. Really nice.

I like that, despite Zakky clearly not wanting to be tied up, he isn't in any kind of psychological pain, that he knows that he is save. And I can totally get behind the fact, that he is scared of what is to come, but probably being totally into it already. Being in his situation, just strictly tied and being told that I would have to stay that way for the rest of the weekend would have done the same for me. True for the gag too, at least if the socks were clean ( :lol: ). But being explained "You will now be gagged" matter of factly, would have made me panic and be excited at the same time. Or, more precisely, it would do the same for me now. It's just very relatable.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Not usually into reading ones where the POV is the dom but in this case I’ll make an exception, I’m quite enjoying the way you have written this.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

For some reason Matthew's description reminded me of someone  :lol:

I really like the way I am described with your words.
bondagefreak wrote:
Had I known him the way I know him today, I would've gladly agreed to truss him up the same way I was trussing up my baby brother. But that would be a story for another time.
I couldn't help commenting on it. It seems that in the future some secret has been discovered.

I'm very happy to know that [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] and I are the inspiration for this story, this is
fun. Thanks for that [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. I can't wait
to see this story continue. Let's test Zakky's love for worn socks  8-) .
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] another great story . Those socks look horrible .
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

What an awesome story!! So jealous that Zakky has such a considerate and protective stepbrother, cant' wait to see what happens next!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Cute little tale so far! A sweet stepbrotherly relationship, and I'm excited to see the next part!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I wish I had a big brother like that; masculine, dominant, enjoying keeping his little bro roped up and silenced. Zakky is one lucky guy :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I love the style of this story. What an amazing stepbrother! Zakky is very lucky: his stepbrother found out about his secret and didn't make him into the laughing stock of the family and the neighbourhood, but made plans to make sure Zakky got exactly what he wanted. Getting to know Matthew's socks up close.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Zakky needs to thank his mom for giving him such an awesome stepbrother! Tied up and a plot to gag him with his crush's rank socks. What a wonderful gift!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Love this story so far. The stepbrother situation is a favourite of mine...you are trapped as the older stepbrother can be a bully and now living in your home....no escape :lol: :lol:

Now what will [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] I mean Matt do next ? :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

socjuc wrote: 3 years ago Love this story so far. The stepbrother situation is a favourite of mine...you are trapped as the older stepbrother can be a bully and now living in your home....no escape :lol: :lol:

Now what will @Tsuhaya I mean Matt do next ? :mrgreen:
And I wonder what will happen to myself, sorry, Zakky. :lol:

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great story. Nice to see Zakky has such a caring and helpful stepbrother! Always enjoy it when there is some silly excuse given for why the bondage is required. Looking forward to how he reacts to his first gagging experience. Love how the inexperience of Zakky and Matt contrasts with our very confident narrator.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for the many comments, folks!
Glad to see so many of you enjoying this little snippet.
GoBucks wrote: 3 years ago Zakky needs to thank his mom for giving him such an awesome stepbrother! Tied up and a plot to gag him with his crush's rank socks. What a wonderful gift!
You hear that [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]?
Our audience thinks you're lucky to have me! 8-)

[mention]GoBucks[/mention]
I wonder how lucky the kid will feel once I present Matthew's festering wads up to his face ;)

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]
You really need to wash your socks, broski!
Those things are just TOXIC!

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Thanks for the many comments, folks!
Glad to see so many of you enjoying this little snippet.
GoBucks wrote: 3 years ago Zakky needs to thank his mom for giving him such an awesome stepbrother! Tied up and a plot to gag him with his crush's rank socks. What a wonderful gift!
You hear that @OrdinaryWorld?
Our audience thinks you're lucky to have me! 8-)

@GoBucks
I wonder how lucky the kid will feel once I present Matthew's festering wads up to his face ;)

@Tsuhaya
You really need to wash your socks, broski!
Those things are just TOXIC!
:lol: :lol: :lol: [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] you commenting on someone else’s socks is like Nick crinkling his nose at his dad’s boots. :P ;)

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention]
You gotta problem with my socks, boi?
Better watch that mouth o' yours, lest it lands you into trouble.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @Socksbound
You gotta problem with my socks, boi?
Better watch that mouth o' yours, lest it lands you into trouble.
What me a problem with your socks no never 8-)
I’d never speak out of line and cause trouble..... never ever :lol:

I don’t like to get in trouble you know that :mrgreen:

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BIG BROTHER'S SPECIAL SURPRISE - PART II
Given the popularity of this tale, I'm going to stretch this out and extend it into a short mini-series.

"Peww wee! Dude! When's the last time you washed these old fucks?" I laughed, immediately causing my stocky, dark-haired friend's face to go red.

Matthew didn't answer for two reasons.
One, he knew that my comment served no other purpose than to make fun of him. And two, he actually had no idea when or if those socks had ever even been laundered before!

He knew those things had been worn on and off for the past six months or so, but he honestly couldn't remember the last time he'd emptied his bag out or paid any attention to the clutter that basically lived inside there.

So even as I teased him and made fun at his expense, the solidly-built lad just rolled his eyes up and pretended not to hear me, whilst at the same time purposefully placing more focus on the video game he was currently playing.

His socks really did stink though, and the ones in my hand smelled particularly foul.

I knew my little stepbrother was into stinky socks and stuff, but I also knew he had an aversion to my dad's much stronger-than-average foot odour. Which begged the question; just how smelly did Zakky actually like his socks?

The kid could be fairly vocal when it was just the two of us hanging out together. But he was also an introvert and generally tended to be much shier when my friends were around.

If he hated my dad's socks as much he professed to, then he sure as HELL wasn't gonna like Matt's old stinkers!
The one redeeming thing about these moldy wads though, was that their wearer was right there; sitting on the big leather couch less than two meters away from us.

Being the shy boy that he was, and having a major crush on our hunky, broad-chested guest, little Zakky was probably going to be quite conservative when it came to protesting the smell of stocky buddy's crumpled up gym socks.

In all fairness, refusing to launder those things with his mouth wouldn't exactly translate as an insult to his crush.
But using my way with words and employing my usual persuasion methods, I'd definitely try my best in dressing it up as such.
Refusing to accept Matthew's wads would be seen as an insult to the guy, or at least, that's the general idea I'd try to push and that's the silly notion I'd try to fill Zakky's head with.

At first, I thought that my idea was a fairly foolproof plan.
But in planning my little brother's impending demise, I failed to properly take into account one important variable.
The socks themselves.

The instant I introduced Matthew's moldy old bundles to my stepbrother's face, the difficulty of my upcoming task was laid bare before my eyes. This was not going to be easy.

Zakky's expression betrayed a certain level of curiosity at first.
The socks looked fiercely uninviting, but the guy who'd worn them and the stud who's gym bag they'd originated from was a very attractive fellow to say the least.

My little brother seemed almost intent to have those musty fuckers up close to his face.
But when I cupped the back of his head with one hand, and slowly moved my other hand closer so that he could smell the offering we'd fished out for him, the kid changed his mind and pulled a full 180° on us.

The instant his little sniff-holes flared open, Zakky's fantasy world came crashing down.

A panicked yelp escaped his lips, and those terrified little orbs of his beamed wide open and eyed the fuming bundle with a look that betrayed both terror and confusion.

This was definitely gonna take more convincing than I thought.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Oooooh, extended miniseries?! I'm honoured and flattered to warrant that :lol:

Can't wait to see how this will pan out for our Zakky! ;)

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Will our narrator be up to the task of persuading Zakky to accept the socks willingly or will he resort to strong arm tactics? Use your words not your muscles!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Oh poor Zakky those things sound horrible. I’m sure the persuasive techniques are going to have little effect before other methods are deployed for our amusement anyway ;)

Matt seems to have a personality similar to big Mike, preferring to play video games rather than participate. Wonder if he’s going to join the fun and help put Zakky through his paces at some point.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic