The Couple (MF/M) (MF/F) (M/F) then (M/Self) Part 4 (Final)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
andrewtied

The Couple (MF/M) (MF/F) (M/F) then (M/Self) Part 4 (Final)

Post by andrewtied »

some say a turn of events will change something good or bad but in this case it turn out something good. at first it was just a stroll around a park with you're woman till you found out you decided to explore new territories unwillingly.

it leads you to be bound and gagged to the point of no escape. you're woman joins you and you two don't like where it was going until it felt good. the couple decided to join in on the action, Joseph tied his wife then gagged and cuffed himself.

we were all looking at each other smiling under the tight tape gags but we didn't know were to start the fun until it just happened. Javan eyes on me and so did Diana they both came closer while Joseph test his predicament.

Joseph: "Nhhhhh Mrrrrr Mphhhh Mphhhhhh Nhhhh"

Javan: "Mphhhh.... Hnnnn... Mrrhhhhh....Hhhhh"

Diana:" Mhhhhh Ghhhhhh Mnnnnnn Rhhhhh"

both Diana and Javan moans under their gags Javan layed on my right knee and rubbed it meanwhile Diana goes for the my left knee and lays on it while rubbing my left knee.

Andrew: "Mnnnn.... Mrrrr.....Nhhhhh... Ghhhhhh....."

Diana: "Mmmm..... Nhmmmm.... Hmmm...."

Javan: "Mnnnnn Ghhhh... Drphhh...."

i rolled my eyes in pleasure and the tape from their gags felt so soft and pure. Joseph wanted a piece of the action and judging by his face while looking at me he looked like he was smiling under that tight gag.

Joseph: "Mnnnnn.... Mrrrrrr..."

Joseph stands up since his legs are not bound and walks toward the three of us. Javan and Diana stops rubbing my knees. Joseph stands behind me to my right his knees were the same height as mine even though im on the floor.

Andrew: "Mmm? Nnnnn Mrrrhh?" *i said under my gag looking at his knees then at Joseph*

Joseph: "Mmhhh...Mrrrrrr Ghhhh Ghhnnn" *playfully bending his knees*

i understood want he wanted so i came over to rub his knees gently and softly.

Andrew: "Mphnnn Nhhhh... Mnnn...Dghhh.."

Joseph: "Mnnn......Ghhh.....Mrrghhnn....

we both moaned in unison then Joseph carefully went down to his knees infront of my bound knees then layed on his stomach and positioned himself infront of my knees he layed his face between both of my knees.

Joseph then started to rub my bound knees with his tight gag. He gently moved around my knees left and right on both knees.

Joseph: "Mnnnnn..... Nhhhh... Mphhhh.... Mrrr....."

Andrew: "Mnnn.... Ghhhh....Fgh....Hummmph...."

Javan and Diana looked at us and smiled under their gags then they looked each other once more then they decided to rub each others knees Javan rubbed Diana's Knees first.

she gently layed on Diana's knees and began to rub them while rubbing them gently and softly

Javan: "Mmmm.....Hmmm.... Mrrrr.... Nhhhhh..."

Diana: "Mmmmmm....Ghhh.....Fgnn....Hmmm.."

both women enjoyed their fun then they stopped and looked at Joseph's Knees. i was left out and i was fine with it i wanted to enjoy the struggle of my ropes. as I was struggling the women went to Joseph's knees and rubbed them.

Joseph was still on the floor and this time his legs in Indian style so it was easier for the women to rub both knees. Javan rubbed the left while Diana rubbed the right.

Andrew: "Mmmphh Mnnnnn Mrrrrr" *moan while struggling the ropes*

Joseph: "Mnnnn.... Hnnn... Mrrrr..."

Diana: "Mphhhh.... Ghhhh..... Mnnnn.... Fghhj..."

Javan: "Mnnnnn... Nhh.... Hnn...."

a few minutes later all three of them looked at me and followed to struggled their bindings and moans under their gags.

Joseph: "Mphhhn Nhhhhh Ghhhh Nhhhh"

Javan: "Mphhhnn Nhhhh Mrrrghh"

Diana: "Mnnnn Ghhh Hmmm Hrrfghh"

Andrew: "Mphhh Nghhhh Fghhhh Dffnn"

an hour later we finally decided to be done with bondage they did free us and we went home safely. me and Diana now love being tied up and we can't wait to have more fun with them in the near future.

The END