Tight sleepover m/ff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tight sleepover m/ff

Post by lasse672000 »

Orvar, dressed in a red, blue and white striped t-shirt and light blue Velour shorts, but no socks and shoes sat at his desk, trying to make sense of what he was reading, when Lacinda, dressed in a grey waist coat, a white, man's style shirt, black tie, grey, ankle long wool skirt, grey cotton thigh high socks, black lace up boots, and with long, red, curly hair, crept in and put a bag on the floor next to his chair. Then, she put her arms around his neck from behind, and gave him a kiss on the back of his neck.
"Haven't you finished reading that yet?" she whispered. "They'll be coming soon, and you have to get me ready. Remember?"
He turned around and grabbed her waist. "No, I haven't finished, and no, I haven't forgotten." He grabbed the bag, opened it, and took out a pair of mittens, which he fastened around her wrists using a couple of small padlocks. Then he took out a length of rope, told her to turn around, put her arms behind her, palms facing each other, and tied her wrists together behind her back. He then tied a longer piece of rope around the lower part of her chest, trapping her bound wrists to her back.
"How's that?" he asked. "Too tight?"
She tried moving her arms around. "It is tight, but it's still quite comfortable." she established.

A little while later, a car stopped outside their, and a boy and a girl got out. He was, like Orvar, dressed in a striped t-shirt and a pair of light coloured Velour shorts and sneakers, she was dressed like Lacinda, in a waist coat, a white shirt, an ankle long skirt, and black boots. A rope around her waist signalled that the girls had their wrists and arms tied in a similar fashion.
"Oh! They're here!" Lacinda squealed, and jumped up and down in excitement, while Orvar went and opened the front door.
"Tom! Harriet!" he greeted the new arrivals. "Please; come in! We've been so looking forward to your visit. Haven't we, Lacie?"
"Sure have!" Lacinda agreed and gave Harriet a fake kiss on both chins. "Oh! We're going to have so much fun, you and I!" she told Harriet.
"I'm sure you will." Orvar stated, "But I think we'll start by having something to eat? I bet you're hungry, after having travelled that far?"
"Well, yes," Tom said, "now that you mention it; I do feel a bit peckish."
"Mm; me too!" Harriet said.
"O.K, next question, and this one's for the girls; with or without ropes?"
They looked at each other as if to say; "your choice!", before Lacinda drew in air deeply, and blurted out: "I'd like to have my wrists tied together a little while longer. If that's O.K?"
"Mm; I had a feeling you'd say something like that!" Orvar chuckled. Then he turned his attention to Harriet. "How about you?"

She gave her friend an insecure look, before saying: "I want to have my wrists tied together, too. Whatever you put Lacie through, you can put me through!"
"Oh-ho-ho; somehow I doubt that, but never the less; brave words, those!" Orvar chuckled, and started wiggling his fingers in front of the girls' faces. "Brave words, indeed!"
"Now you've done it!" Lacinda moaned.
"What?!" Harriet wanted to know.
"This was supposed to be a peaceful couple of days, but you've just given them a carte blanche to make the rest of your stay into a nightmare for both of us; that's what!"
"How?" Harriet wanted to know.
"Well," Lacinda slowly said, in a 'how-thick-can-you-get?' voice, "You just gave them permission to torture us any way and any how they wanted; from being tickled anywhere on our bodies to getting cold water dumped over our heads at any time of day or night, and we won't be permitted to retaliate!"
"Sounds like fun to me!" Harriet smiled.
"Mm, It is," Lacie agreed. "Until you get a bucketful of ice cold water dumped in your bed late at night!"
"Well, then; let's just lock the bedroom door. That way no one can get in. Or tell them they can't do that?"
"Great idea, that; but when you told them you could stand whatever I can stand, those options went out the window." Lacie sarcastically replied.
Harriet gave the boys an insecure look. "Except, you wouldn't. Would you?"
"Don't drag me into your mess; I'm just supposed to drop you off." Tom excused himself, and raised his hands.
"I promise I'll be gentle!" Orvar smiled.
"Yea; right?" Lacie snorted. "You wouldn't recognize 'gentle', if it was dumped over your head!"
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

That night, when it was time for the girls were in the bedroom, changing into fleece pyjama onesies with feet, Harriet noticed some belts hanging down Lacie's bed.
"What are those used for?" she pointed.
"They're used to secure my wrists and ankles to the bed. There's even a waist belt, for extra security. But please; don't ask whose security, because I wouldn't know the answer. The belts are, of course, only used when I say I need them." Lacie suddenly got a thoughtful look on her face. "Come to think of it;" she slowly said, "I think we've actually got an extra set somewhere, if you'd like to try?"
Harriet suddenly looked terrified, but drew a deep, trembling breath, nodded, and said: "I would."
O.K. Wait here!" Lacie left, and left Harriet to ponder what she had gotten herself involved in.

Lacie and Orvar came back a couple of minutes later, him carrying some belts and metal cuffs, which he dumped on the floor next to Harriet's bunk bed. He fastened two straps on the foot end of the bed, and told her to lie down on her back. He expertly secured her ankles side by side to the bed frame, before fastening a waist belt at about the right level. She was then asked to lie down, and he fastened the belt around her waist. Last, but by no means least, he secured her wrists to the bed frame. Then, he fastened Lacie to her bed, placed covers over them, turned off the light and left.
"So; what do you think, so far?" Lacie asked.
Harriet wiggled around a bit, and found that she could still move around, albeit not as much as she would have been able to, without the restraints. "It's O.K, I guess. It'll take some getting used to, that's all."

It was the middle of the night, and she was fast asleep, when she was woken up by Orvar running his fingers up and down her sides.
"No; stop." she mumbled and tried to get away, which, of course, was impossible. However, she could hear him turn his attention towards Lacie, giving her time to wake up properly.
His next attack was aimed at her and Lacie's legs and feet. The attacks ended just as abruptly as they had started.

Three days later, it was time for Harriet to go home.
"I hope you've had a nice time here?" Lacinda, again dressed in a grey waist coat, a white, man's style shirt, black tie, grey, ankle long wool skirt, grey cotton thigh high socks, black lace up boots, as was her friend, said. They both had their wrists tied together behind their backs and to their waists.
"Yes, I have. Thank you for asking." Harriet politely replied, and the girls once again fake kissed each other's cheeks. "Let's do this again, some time?"
"Yes; let's." Lacie said.

"Did you really mean what you said about doing this again?" Tom asked when they sat in the car.
"Mm." Harriet nodded. "These past few days has given me some ideas. Ideas that will change our lives. If you agree to them, that is." No matter how much he told her he wanted to know what she was thinking about, the only thing she said, was that she had to call Lacie and talk to her, before telling him about her plans.
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Such a fun story Lasse!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

well done!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That was good fun to read. Thank you for posting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic