Selbondage interrupted (M/self - F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mace23
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Selbondage interrupted (M/self - F/M)

Post by Mace23 »

It was a very normal Friday evening, one of those nights when you are at home, sitting or lying on the sofa, watching a new series on Netflix and maybe joking a bit with friends, on what's app or in party on Playstation Network. It had been dark for no more than an hour, and it was almost time to start making dinner, and I certainly would have done so if I had been able to move.
Because I am actually sitting, on a chair not on the sofa, but the problem is that I am closely tied to it, with no possibility of moving and strangely this thing relaxes me. Of course, I'm also a bit anxious, I don't know the person who tied me, she is a burglar who sneaked into the house and reduced me like this, but I'm not in danger or scared, after all, the afternoon has evolved even better than I had planned. Now she has come out of my room, she is looking for something to gag me with, not that I was going to call for help, but on the other hand I cannot be tied up without a good gag, they're two things that go together. With these thoughts in my head (I must somehow occupy the time) I hear his footsteps approaching, he is returning to my room, now I will find out what he has planned for me. But let's take a step back and go back to this morning ...

My name is John, I am 22, and I live in a two-story house with my parents. From an early age I have always played with other girls, one in particular, a neighbor of mine, to tie her up or be tied up by her. But they were childish games, we were both children. Over time she has lost interest and we have also lost touch. However, unlike her, I have always been interested in bondage, even if I discovered this term years and years later. Unfortunately I have never found anyone who could tie me up and I have never wanted to ask my parents, so for years I practiced selfbondage, improving my skills more and more.

That Friday morning was one of those days I've been waiting for a long time. My parents would be leaving shortly, and they would leave me the whole house for the weekend, until Monday morning. It was an opportunity that I had to use. After they left, I had a good hour at the gym, then went back home, showered and eaten. I spent the early afternoon designing the whole scenario. After a couple of hours of playing with friends, I greeted them with an excuse and began to prepare.

When I play these games, I like to dress in women's clothes, this is because it increases the sense of humiliation and I feel more helpless, and it is something that drives me crazy. For that time I had prepared light blue skinny jeans and a white turtleneck sweater that would fit inside the jeans, all obviously taken from my mother. To complete the outfit, a pair of black leather boots, that went above the knee, which I had to buy because of the difference in size with my mother's. Now I was dressed, I could proceed to tie myself.

I pulled out from under the bed a bag with all my equipment: ropes of different lengths, two rolls of silver tape, a pack of ziptie, several scarves, black leather belts and a leather hood, complete with a ball gag and panels to close the mouth and eyes, even though I hadn't decided to use it. I began to tie my booted legs with ropes, first the ankles, then above and below the knee and also the thighs. Security was never too much, I really wanted to be unable to move. I had just finished with the last pair of ropes that I remembered not having taken the ice out of the freezer. In the ice was frozen the key of the lock that I was planning to used to free me. And even things for the gag, which I considered the best part of everything.

I had already resigned myself to the idea of ​​having to hop down the stairs to the kitchen, when I heard the sound of the door opening, but I didn't hear my parents' voices. I stood petrified, my heart pounding in my chest. I heard the footsteps down in the kitchen and then in the living room and when I decided that I would try to free myself here are the steps on the stairs and immediately after, here is a female figure dressed in black appear on the threshold of my room. We stared at each other for 5 long seconds, then she burst out laughing.
"Well well" he said "were you trying to free yourself because someone has already passed?"
I didn't know what to say, meanwhile she kept talking
"no I don't think so, that wouldn't explain those beautiful boots you're wearing, or the whole outfit. In my opinion you just wanted to have fun, since you are home alone"
I was terrified, I hoped that he would not hurt me, that he would take everything and go away, I would have done nothing to prevent it, especially in this way. Plus I was also red with shame.
"The second" came out with a faint voice
She burst out laughing again. “I knew it, you like to be tied up. I didn't know you lived here too, it was a nice surprise, but at least you have already done half of the work for me, I have to thank you "
At that point I saw a possibility and still stunned I spoke:
"I thought of something" I said this time a little more convinced "since I couldn't do much in this situation, because you don't finish binding me, so I do what I had planned, you don't hurt me and then you do what do you have to do? I won't give you any problems, really, I don't care of what you can steal. So we both win, I will end up tied and you with the certainty that I will not try to free myself "

She seemed to think about it for a moment, then accepted the offer "I think it can be done, it will be the easiest robbery in the world, but I decide how to tie you". It seemed acceptable to me. She was already heading for the ropes, when I said "sure, but I'd like to decide the gag, you know it's my favorite part"
She laughed for the third time:
"You know I like you, okay we'll do this but know that if it's too comfy I'll change it"
"Or don't worry, it won't be".

So here she began to tie me.
"Let's first try to fix these wrists."
She tied a tight rope at my wrists, plus another one above the elbows, and finally fixed the one on my thighs, which was the only one I had untied.
"Now," she said in a firm voice as she picked up my desk chair, "sit here."
I got up, and struggling enough with the heels, jumped into the chair and sat down on it. She proceeded to put my tied arms behind the backrest, then secured my legs to the chair by sliding a rope up and down several times. Eventually, he took the last few pieces and used them to secure my torso and belly to the chair. Now I was truly immobilized, I had never been so tied up, the initial fear now gave way to excitement. As a finishing touch, he took the last rope, tied it to the rope that was tied at my ankles and then brought them in suspension, while the boots made that sound that excited me so much, and then tied them to my wrists. Now I wasn't even touching the ground, it would have been impossible to free myself.

"Well, now tell me how you want to be silenced"
"You did a really good job, I have no chance to escape, I see you're an exper ..."
"This is not the time to talk, you must be gagged, I don't have all evening, your parents might come back ..."
“For this you can take your time, you don't seem like someone who can take advantage of it, so I'll tell you, my parents will be back at the end of the weekend. For the gag, you have to put something in my mouth and then wrap the duct tape around my head, several times, it must be well packed "
"I like how you think, it would have been the same thing I would have done, where do I find these things to put in your mouth?"
"You can look around the house, I can't stop you ..." I said smiling

And here we are, back to my room. Now that I looked at her, she was athletic, and dressed all in black also very sexy, the balaclava that only showed her eyes was the best.
"From what I've seen before and since you seem pretty open to everything I thought I'd look through your mother's underwear, but then I had another idea, luckily I was right"
she said holding a pair of clearly dirty red panties and in the other the socks I had used in the gym. He didn't know that I had also put on the panties in the gym so that I had an excellent solution for the gag. I said it before, I like this kind of humiliation.
"Now open up" she said coming towards me with my socks, one inside the other "we'll use the panties later".
I didn't have time to think about that statement because she pushed the socks into my mouth. Soon after I heard the ripping of the duct tape, and it began to wrap it. First between the teeth and then all around the mouth 6-7 times until from the chin to under the nose my whole face was covered with duct tape. In the meantime, I had begun to moan, partly because of the incredible feeling being gagged gives me and partly because of the stench that was spreading in my mouth.
"Try screaming for me honey". So I did, but only a muffled "mmpmhphmphmhp" came out of my mouth. I was in heaven. I felt another strip of tape being taken from the roll, and she applied it to my eyes. Not requested but still welcome. I moaned again "mpmphmhp".
Once this was done I think she was ready for her job, the binding process did take about 15 minutes.
"Now I'm going to do my job, try not to move too much, okay?"

I have no idea how long it took, probably given my invitation to take it easy, he didn't let it slip away. It was an atypical situation for both of us. From my point of view it had never been tied so tightly. I was ecstatic, feeling so helpless and immobile gave me almost security. The gag was excellent, it covered my face perfectly and I could only emit a few and incomprehensible "mmmmmm". The fact of having a particular outfit was the best, the boots that when I moved my legs rubbed on each other was a fantastic feeling. I felt so good that after some moaning time I fell asleep.

I was awakened by a finger tapping on my head. At first it took me a while to understand my situation, I felt all restricted and could not speak and see.
"Mmmphmphhmp"
It didn't last long, I immediately realized. I was still in my room, dressed in a turtleneck sweater, jeans and black leather boots, I had been bound and gagged and now the thief was waking me up.
"Hey wake up, you were so fine that you fell asleep, it's the first time I've seen such a thing" he said chuckling
"Mmmphmphmhp"
"Ah yes you're right you can't talk, what a pity eh"
"Mmmph"
"Anyway, I finished, I took everything, I was going to go and leave you like this, but I remembered you were there. You did me such a big favor tonight, really. Wait I take off the gag ... "

He began to remove all the turns of tape, which came off not without some difficulty and pain. I spat out my stinking socks and finally pulled off the strip that covered my eyes as well. I blinked at the sudden change of light.
"You've been tied up for about three hours, what do you think?" he said as he sat on the bed
"That never happened to be tied so well, it was phenomenal"
“Well, we both won. Here, drink some water, you'll be thirsty "
She was quite right, and she had been unnaturally nice for a burglar. I drank it all in seconds.
“I really have to go now, but I don't want to leave you like this. You will always remain bound and gagged do not think otherwise, but I want to give you the opportunity to free yourself, I would be sorry to leave you like this for two days. Ideas on how to do it? "
I thought about it and an idea came to me.
“You could untie me from the chair, and bind me on the bed. This time use ziptie for the wrists, so i don't have to cut ropes. Before you leave, go to the kitchen, there are scissors closed with a lock, the key is frozen in the freezer. Put everything on the floor, once the ice has melted I will go down and free myself. "
“Mmm you're smart, it suits me. I don't think I'll waste too much time, I just have to gag you again" she said, winking at my mother's panties.
"Very well, then let's start"
Having said that she quickly untied me from the chair, making me sit on the bed, took a ziptie and tied my wrists tightly. The other ropes he had used to secure me to the chair were wrapped around my arms and torso, to keep the arms attached to the body. He then helped me lie down on my stomach and completed the work. He used the rope that had been tied around my ankles to connect it with the one that tied my elbows, putting me in a hogtie. Finally she took the panties
“Oh God, they really smell terrible. Last words? "
I shook my head and without hesitation she put them in my mouth. Same practice as before, he used the tape to complete the gag.
“Well now I'm really done, I can go. I must say that I really like guys tied up and gagged, if they are also cute like you ... see you "
she kissed me on the forehead through the balaclava and left, leaving me alone once again, tied up, gagged properly and now a little red too.

I took it easy, the ice would not have melted for an hour. I struggled a bit, screamed into the gag to test its effectiveness and in general I thought back to what a crazy day it had been. I was still very excited, and the situation I was in didn't help me. The smell was quite bad, just the way I liked it, and even better than the socks, the panties filled my whole mouth. She had obviously been careful to put the crotch against my tongue so that I didn't lose anything. I did not worry about the theft, we were insured, they would give us everything back, if you add that I had also been attacked, bound and gagged for three hours there would have been no problems. Oh, and of course it had all been done by a man in his forties.
With these thoughts it was time to free myself, slowly I went down, opened the scissors and after three and a half hours I could move again. I began to undress, leaving my boots for last. After unzipping them, I was pleased to notice that the socks I was wearing, given their long stay, were ready to be inserted in the mouth on a new occasion.
I cleaned everything, took a shower and ordered food. It was about ten thirty, it was time to go back to play with my friends. I entered radiant:
"Guys, it was a wonderful evening"
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Very good story. Thank you for sharing. Loved the sock gag and then the added dirty panties. Keep up the great work
Tuckerton7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tuckerton7 »

Love the taunting
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Awesome story!
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very cool story
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Not bad. You might want to check your he/she's, as you mix them up, but a great story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

NIce story, would love to be in his place haha
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic