I became her handcuff practice dummy (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I became her handcuff practice dummy (F/M)

Post by Hogtieguy »

This story is a fictional part two of a true story that can be found here.

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6787

PT 2

As I said before, that was my first ever experience being in real handcuffs and I just couldn't stop thinking about how fun it was. Yes, it was really uncomfortable while sitting there in her jeep but i loved the feeling of looking over to her and knowing that she is in charge. She wouldn't let me out until she wanted to. That helpless feeling is something I would forever crave!

I was home alone one Saturday morning and decided to text Emily and ask her what she is up to.

“Nothing much just doing some studying”, she replied. “What are you up to?”

I then asked her in a joking way if she has had any more practice with using her handcuffs.

My heart sank with embarrassment, fear, and also some excitement when I read her reply!

“I knew you enjoyed being my prisoner! Come over if you aren't busy and we can get some more practice in. Seriously, I could use the practice.”

“Yes Officer! Haha” I replied jokingly

“Good, you have 15 mins to get here, don't make me hunt you down.” was her reply.

I always knew Emily as a fun and really outgoing friend. But, it seemed as though when she had her handcuffs she felt totally bossy. It's like it was a totally new side of her. I LOVED it!

I rang her doorbell and heard her footsteps walking towards the doors.

“You’re late”, she said “about 10 minutes late”

That being her first words coming out of her mouth confirmed that she is indeed in her “Emily boss mode.” It's weird because she usually hugs me when I first come to the door.

“Sorry, I got stuck in traffic” I said

“You’re lucky I didn't have to come find you, it would have been bad for you” she said

She said that and my mind started to wonder a little. Was I becoming her secret submissive pet or was it simply her wanting to play a game of cops and robbers? Either way, I was excited!

“I'm sorry” I said jokingly

“I’m sorry Officer Emily would be the correct response” Said Emily

I then repeated the I'm sorry while adding the officer Emily part at the end. I was then expecting her to laugh and bring me in to watch some TV and hang out. However, that was not the case. She took me right then and there to be handcuffed.

She grabbed me by the arm and led me to her room, while not saying a word. She had a tight almost painful grip on my arm. Emily wasn't joking around, she really didn't want me to get away. I was then placed face first against the wall. She put my hands on the back of my head and kicked my legs apart to kind keep me off balance So I couldn't run.

“Don't move,” she said in a really serious voice.

I then heard the sound of a drawer opening up and her handcuffs jingling. That's when I got really excited!

“Very slowly, place your hands behind your back. Wrists together, palms facing outward.”

I did exactly what she said. She came up behind me and grabbed my thumbs with her left hand, raised my wrists up a little, and then put the cuffs on. She then began to tighten them down enough so I couldn't escape.

Once she let go of my thumbs, I started wiggling my hands to see if I could get out.

“Stop moving,” she said “Let me double lock them so they wont tighten up on you”

Emily finished double locking the cuffs, grabbed my arm, and started walking me again.

“I was going to practice handcuffing you a few different ways and then let you go.” She said, “but that was until you were late.” “I am going to use that as an excuse to confine you a little bit”

“What's next, do you have shackles?” I said

“No, unfortunately I do not. I will have some for next time” Emily said with a little chuckle

She walked me to her closet and she helped me to my knees and then helped me get facedown on the ground.

“Your sentence will be in here until I leave to go hang out with my friends in about an hour. It will give you time to think about getting here on time next time” She said

“Yes Officer” I said in a defeated tone

Emily didn't even care if I had anything to say after that. She turned the light off, shut the door, and walked away.
-Sam
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Uhm, I don't think your sentence is strict enough. Seems to me you could just get up and open the door. Perhaps you should do that so she will take care of that little problem :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic