Jessica caught in the garage (m/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Jessica caught in the garage (m/f)

Post by jafib »

Alright, after writing stuff for months by now, it is time to post my first story :)
More parts and stories are already in the works, I appreciate feedback as this is my first real venture into creative writing!

This story contains not properly consensual bondage and is entirely fictional.
It consists mostly of sensual struggling and punishment.
Do not try at home.

THE PRISON

I firmly hold Jessica's handcuffed wrists in my hand as I push her over to our garage. She is a friend of my sister, and we agreed to play cops and robbers. I had just caught her robbing my sister, and now she playfully struggles as I lead her over to the "prison".
The sun basking my back induces a fiery glow in her wind-blown red hair. Its final strands twirl over her shoulder plates, which stand out from her slender body even through her white ruched top.
I wrap my arms around her belly to prevent her from straying away and half carry, half drag her the final meters, thrilled by the proximity. Little does she know that the game was only a pretense.

In the back of the garage there is a wooden bed for visitors which I push her on. The way her young body falls down, her arms helpless under her back, excite me. She looks back at me protesting, yet knowing that resistance is futile. She moves her cuffed hands out to her left from below her black-and-white checkered skirt and tries to push herself up.
Alright then, let's play a bit.

While she struggles to get back on her legs, I grab some rope and push her down again immediately, ruining all her efforts. She starts vigilantly kicking at me from the bed with her thus far free feet.
I reach out with my hand, but she hits me hard before I can close it. Finally I grab hold of her right leg with my left hand and quickly drop the rope from my right hand to grab her other leg. I firmly hold on to her legs as she treads to get them out. Sensing her force and will, I realize that this will not be over fast. Yet her opposition makes it even more enjoyable, and she doesn't seem to feel truly uncomfortable either.
I push her legs down onto the bed and sit down onto her hips right below her bare tommy, facing towards her feet, to keep her in check. She immediately raises up and hits me into my back with her head and teeth.
Okay, now it is getting a bit wild. My back aches where she hit me.

I turn around, staring at her angrily. She falls back, looking hesitantly back at me. "Is everything okay?" she asks insecurely.
"Ah... yes," I groan and my face becomes grimly cold. I had planned this differently, but I guess I first need to get her secured in the quickest way possible.

I shortly raise up, flip her onto her belly and then sit back down on her bum. The soft cheeks almost cry for a slap, especially after such wicked behavior, but I restrain myself and focus on the issue at hand.
This way she has little wiggle room except for her feet, which I continue to hold down. She tries to lift her back and poke me with her fingers, but I ignore this and finally pick up the rope again to wrap it around her feet. Unable to keep both feet in place with one hand, I advance towards the back of her knees to hold her feet down simply with my body. Jessica bobs up and down a bit with her body, but nothing threatening, so I get to work.

So far I had only practiced a bit on myself, tying my legs together and enjoying the feeling of the rope on the skin. Granted, this already made me aware of the basics, but tying another struggling human, especially a girl I am attracted to, is a whole different matter.

I wrap the rope a few times around her ankles and finish by wrapping it two times between her feet. Withstanding her attempt to force them apart using her knees, I clench my legs together, finally rendering her somewhat defenseless. She also seems to have realized that and stops struggling, resting her body straight on the bed, heavily breathing from the recent skirmish. This gives me the time to make a knot in the rope and stand up beside her with the loose end still in my hand.

She turns to me and sends me a bewitching glance. Her spirit of resistance seemingly broken, I grab the cuffs and wrap the rope around the little chain connecting the plush handcuffs. Merely my knee on her back is sufficient to bring her back down now as she arches up one last time to fight. With a quick tug I pull her feet so close to her hands that they touch and her knees and shoulders slightly lift up.
Surprised at the force restraining her body, she squeals. I shush her and fixate the rope.

Last edited by jafib 2 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

PUNISHED

"Considering all your naughty behavior recently, you are due for some punishment," I smirk at her and she peers back at me, unsettled.

Without further ado I snag the deep blue socks off her feet, exposing her bare soles. I press my index and middle finger lightly upon her left sole and slowly run them across, watching her body twitch as she presses her lips together to avoid laughing.
However, as I start running them back and forth across both her feet she can't help laughing uncontrollably from my little tickle torture. Without interruption I go on to her sides and armpits, running my fingers up and down and rejoicing as she wiggles helplessly and laughes fervently, her soft skin moving under my fingertips. She pulls on the ropes binding her arms and legs, but they hold her down tightly.

After proceeding down the second time, I pause for a second, and then give her a hearty slap on her bum as she breathes heavily, trying to restore her power. "You are a bit loud my dear," I tease her while I pick up her socks and a yellow piece of cloth.
Still breathless, Jessica turns her head to me with a naughty smile. People generally do enjoy a good tickle, but rarely want to submit after growing up past a point. That's the beauty of situations like this, where we can be children again.

After exchanging glances I approach her face and stuff her socks into her open mouth. A squeak of surprise escapes before being muffled. But due to all the recent action she doesn't fight much, even as I take the cloth and pull it between her teeth, knotting it tightly behind her head, playfully annoyed by her wild hair.

She lets out a frustrated grunt, probably aware that she got to conserve her energy for what was coming. Only then does her face turn to disgust as she starts to taste her own cheesy feet. Fiering an angry glance at me, she angrily snarls at me: "Llllt mmmmm gaamph." I cut her off by laying my right hand onto her mouth and giggle.
My other hand starts tickling her again in her right armpit, reaching under her garments to meet the sensitive bare skin. As it moves back down across her side my right hand joins in, starting all over. But this time, her laughs are muffled with heavy breaths in between and less struggling, as she has to cope with less available air.

I conclude it again with a little drumroll on her butt cheeks, alternatingly hitting them harder and harder in quick succession while she calms down for a short moment. Quickly the rate becomes tricky to uphold since her hands and feet are bound right around there and I always have to dodge them. She starts covering her butt with them, but she can only cover one side at a time so I outpace her.
After ascending to a level where the slaps echo across the room and leave her butt wobbling, I raise up my hands. She tenses up, unable to turn her head far enough to see what I am doing, and then I let my hands crash down on each of her bottucks with full force. She screams a muffled "ouch!" and I step back, standing next to the bed again.
Punishing and playing with her like that felt incredibly satisfying

Jessica wiggles sideways, back and forth, until she tips over away from me, her hands nearly touching the wall while she looks straight at me. Her face is grim, but it appears as though there is a tiny spark of enjoyment underneath it. This rebellion, regardless whether it's serious or played, makes this adventure so much more enjoyable.
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic