Your new sister, bro.(f/m)part 30 (ff/m) added (ffff/m) (mmmm/fff) 31 finished

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sureni
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sureni »

Wonderful :lol: :lol:
Naughty girls learned their lesson :lol: :lol:
Thanks Boocola, keep it up 8-)
Sureni
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sureni »

We are all waiting anxiously for next part :roll: :roll:
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Victor is at the prom wearing a black strapless dress and black pantyhose with black heels. He has been transformed into a girl by a strange potion. His sister's friend Sarah told Vicki how to make the potion. Sarah wanted to get revenge on him for exposing her as a lesbian. Why was he dancing with Scott the brother of Sarah.

Victor was swaying to the music playing with Scott. He didn't like Scott, but they are now friends. Sarah got her brother to bully him, but since h Victor kicked Scott and his friends butts. He earned the respect of his enemy and Sarah is now bound and gagged under the bleachers. His sister Vicki and Theresa is bound and gagged as well. All three girls are chewing on worn panties.

Victor sees Boocola enter the auditorium with August in a school uniform. August had a uniform on that was a white shirt, navy blue skirt and navy blue tights with black shoes. Boocola walked up to Victor. He said something to Scott.

"Mind if I cut in?" Boocola said to Scott.
"No..." Scott said. "...not at all." Victor signalled Scott to go back to the bleachers with his eyes. Scott understood and went back to the bleachers.
"What was that about?" Boocola asked placing his hands on Victor's hips and Victor's hands rested on Boocola's shoulders.
"Nothing." Victor said changing the subject. "So you had to go get August from school?"
"Yeah..." Boocola said as they sway with the music. "...it's that obvious."
"Your right..." Victor said smiling it off. "...stupid question." She said. "Would you happen to know of a potion that allows a person to change genders?" He asked.
"I don't know anything about that on this planet." Boocola said. "I did read about this fantasy world that did something to prisoners of war..." He said. "...they would be forced fed a potion that Would change their genders, so they can be sold as sex slaves or amazon arena fighters."
"What would happen to the Amazons in the arena?" Victor asked.
"Just like the Romans..." Boocola said. "...thumbs up, the loser lives to fight again." He said. "... thumbs down, the loser dies." Victor became distressed as Boocola tells him this. "One other thing thumb sideways the loser becomes a sex slave..." He said as he notices Victor's distressed look. "...since they were warriors as men, they didn't need to be trained."
"I am not going to fight for someone's amusement..." Victor said. "...have you heard of a way to reverse the effects of this potion."
"Never heard of it." Boocola said. "I did hear about a revolt these gender transformed soldiers did..." He said. "...once they Tried making one that failed." He said as the song ended.
"Thanks for the dance." Victor said as he started walking to the bleachers.
"By the way..." Boocola said. "...have you seen Theresa?" He asked.
"No..." Victor lied his eyes moved up and the left. "...I haven't." He walked away to the bleachers.
"Right." Victor heard Boocola say. He knows Victor thinks.

Boocola stands there watching Victor walk to the bleachers. He knows his student is lying about something. He just doesn't know what. He needs to send in a little spy to observe and report.

Victor got back to the bleachers. The three girls were still bound and gagged in a hogtie. They are still chewing on Vicki's worn panties. Scott and Brian with the other kids Tommy were just watching them. Victor squatted down near Sarah.

"I know about the sex change potion..." Victor said. "...is there a way to reverse the effects." Sarah acted like she didn't know. "Don't play stupid with me..." Victor signalled Scott to spank his sister's butt, Scott spanked her."...now do you remember?"
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph..." Sarah said shaking her head. "...mmmph mmmph mmmph." Victor signal Scott to spank her again.
"Tell me..." Victor demanded. "...is there a way to reverse the effects of this potion?" He asked while Scott was spanking Sarah with the prom music covering the sound.
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Sarah said something rude as she shakes turns her head. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Victor signalled Brain to moved to spank Vicki.
"If you won't cooperate with me..." Victor signalled for Brain to start spanking Vicki. "...I will have Brian spank my sister until you do." He looked at his sister as she started crying in pain. "Her pain is on you Sarah..." He looked in Sarah's eyes "...tell me what I want to know."
"Mmmph mmmph." Sarah said as she nodded.
"Scott remove the gag..." Victor said looking at Sarah. "...and the panties."
"Your the boss." Scott said mockingly as he removed the ballgag and panties.
"Now is there a way to reverse the effects of the potion?" Victor asked Sarah.
"There is..." Sarah said struggling in her bonds. "...but it will kill you."
"Why would it kill me?" Victor asked as he signalled Brain to stop spanking Vicki.
"Ha ha ha." Sarah laughed at Victor. "You boys are all alike..." She said. "...always playing videogames and watching wrestling on television." She mocked. "Never accepting the beauty of life."
"What does that have to do with reversing the potions effect killing me." Victor said.
"I made you beautiful..." Sarah exclaimed. "...the boy you were died in that cocoon." Victor started crying as he stood up.
"Keep an eye on them." Victor said as he walked out from under the bleachers.

Victor stood there looking around wondering what to do, he's not suicidal. He hears something overhead, he looks up to see a glimpse of a navy blue skirt disappearing blurr. He thinks August saw everything. Boocola must have figured out that he lied to him where Theresa was.

Boocola heard the report August gave him and saw the pictures of Victor interrogating Sarah by having Vicki spanked. His daughter Theresa was hogtied in the picture and was being left alone.
SNAFU
Sureni
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sureni »

Nice, :)
This story getting better and interesting day by day :)
Thanks Boocola

I like this story very very much ;)
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Victor is standing under the bleachers wearing his black strapless dress and black pantyhose with black heels. His right arm is folded over his breasts and his left elbow is resting on his right hand. His left hand is stroking his chin looking at his three hogtied captives wearing thier prom dresses. He was wondering what he was going to do about his magical transformation.

"Please let us go..." Sarah pleaded. "...you can't keep us like this forever."
"Hey Scott." Victor said. "Shut your sister up..." He said. "...she's talking."
"No, please..." Sarah pleaded. "...I'll be quiet."
"Do you have any idea how I can get back to the way I was..." Victor asked. "...without dying."
"You are a girl now..." Sarah said. "...the only safe way is to get a sex change to man." She said. " You'll need a skin graft and testosterone treatment."
"That would take years..." Victor said as he signalled Scott to gag Sarah. "...it still wouldn't be the same." he said as Scott stuffed the soaked panties in her mouth and place the ballgag back in her mouth.
"The wrestling coach is coming..." Tommy said walking up to Victor from his look out spot. "...what are we going to do with them?" He asked as he pointed to the three girls hogtied on the floor.
"That is an interesting question." Victor said placing his hands on his hips. "I'm new here..." he said. "...who is the wrestling coach?"
"Coach Boocola." Brain said.
"Release them..." Victor said rolling his eyes and shrugging throwing his arms up. "...I will try to distract him long enough." He said walking out of the bleachers meeting Boocola. "I didn't know you were the wrestling coach."
"You didn't asked..." Boocola said. "...what were you doing back there?"
"Talking to my new friends." Victor said.
"Not doing any drugs or smoke anything are you?" Boocola asked.
"No sir." Victor said letting the sir slip.
"You called me sir..." Boocola said "...what are you really doing back there?"
"Crying..." Victor said. "...trying to figure out how I'm going to get back to normal."
"I am going to have a summer wrestling class..." Boocola said. "...why don't you join the class, you can learn to wrestle with Theresa."
"Okay..." Victor said. "...I got to get back." He said as he walked back to the bleachers.
"Well..." Boocola said as he mocked typing with his fingers. "...I guess this is it." He said walking to see what was under the bleachers. "What's going on?" He said as he saw Vicki french kissing Brain, Sarah french kissing Tommy and Scott french kissing Theresa. Victor is standing staring at the three couples.
"Kissing session..." Sarah said as she stopped kissing Tommy. "...get lost."
"Sorry coach." Tommy said as Sarah started kissing him again.
"Three step over laps..." Boocola said. "...on Monday." Victor didn't know what Boocola meant by that, but all three boys seemed to straighten up. "Theresa is going to show you dragon drops..." Boocola told Victor pointing to the duffle bag. "...follow her instructions." Boocola looked at the three couples kissing. "Stop kissing and go dance."
"I never heard you like this before." Victor said to Boocola.

Victor went out to the dance floor and started dancing with August. His date is dancing with Theresa for some kind of cover up. He wonders what sort of on the spot deal Scott, Brain and Tommy made with the girls to get thier cooperation.
SNAFU
Sureni
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sureni »

Poor Victor :(
Please help him :|

I enjoy this story ;)
Thanks Boocola
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Sorceress Cody
Bound to two worlds
Victor as sand trooper Garn

Victor woke up from a deep sleep on a Sunday. He turns to see a Barbie doll with pointed ears sitting on the edge of his desk with her legs crossed wearing a green dress and brown tights with green moccasins. The Barbie looks like she is real. Victor rubbed his eyes sat up and looked at the doll again. The doll was staring at him with her brown eyes. The living doll has brown shoulders length. Victor doesn't remember ever buying a Barbie doll.

"Are you real or a figment of my imagination?" Victor asked the doll.
"My name is Cody..." Victor heard the doll say ignoring his question. "...I'm real."
"What are you doing here?" Victor asked.
"I am here to help you..." Cody said "...I hear that you are not happy with the potion."
"What potion?" Victor asked still a little groggy from waking up. Then he realized what Cody meant. "No body can help me..." He said. "...Sarah said there is no way to get back to normal."
"Of course there is silly..." Cody said. "...I just haven't made one yet."
"You made this potion?" Victor asked.
"Yes..." Cody said. "...I made the potion, but it can't be used on your world."
"Hello..." Victor said sarcastically. "...I am proof that it can be."
"There is an evil man..." Cody looked at Victor with a sad look on her face. "...he stole the book and used ingredients on this planet..." She said as she stood up placing her hands on her hips. "...to make his own potions."
"What do you mean?" Victor said as he started getting ready for church. He said as he took off his night gown leaving his bra and panties on, the added tan pantyhose on his legs.
"It's not important..." Cody said. "...how he figured out how to make the potion." She said raising her arms.

Victor ignored Cody's arm motion got his blue dress. He put it on, then before he can get his blue heals. He felt fuzzy as he saw green energy freezing him in place. He was turned around to look at Cody. Her left arm was raised her left hand was glowing green. Cody raised her right arm, then her right hand glowed red as Victor noticed his duffle bag moving out from under his bed, then unzipped to let several length of rope floated out glowing red. Cody quickly moved her right arm to clap her right hand to her left hand. The ropes lashes to his body quickly binding her wrists and elbows behind her back and binding around her torso, ankles, calves and thighs. Victor was subdued by a magical Barbie doll.

"What is important..." Cody said. "...do you want my help or not?"
"What choice do I have?" Victor asked.
"You can stay like that..." Cody said giggling. "...so I take it you want my help?" She asked.
"Yes I do..." Tory said. "...change me back."
"It's not that simple..." Cody said. "...you talk to much." She moved her fingers on her left hand that glowed green.
"I talk to much..." Victor said. "... what do you mean?" He saw his used panties float out of the hamper and the fingers on Cody's right hand glowed red and a ball gag floated out of Victor's duffle bag.
"Any last words?" Cody asked sarcastically as she clapped her hands together. "Stupid question."
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Victor tried to say as the panties went into his mouth, then the ballgag went in his mouth and the strap got fastened behind his head.
"First you got to help me." Cody said. "You're going to save my friend..." She said. "...she's a round ear like you."
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph?" Victor asked how will he know it's her.
"You still make sounds..." Cody said with exasperation. "...you will know who she is, she has red hair and wears blue, round ear color."
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph?" Victor asked why Cody did this to him.
"To keep whoever replaces you from going anywhere..." Cody said. "...ready to go?"

Before Victor could ask Cody leaped on his head with both her hands glowing black, then he saw black energy surrounding him as teleports away and everything goes black as he passes out.

Victor wakes up swinging on a hammock feeling different. His strength has returned as he feels stronger than he did as a boy. He has a helmet mask on he sees through lenses in the mask makes his vision is not perfect. He notices he is wearing a long sleeve blouse and vest on his torso. He has pantaloons on his legs with knee high boots with the to folded down. He has a sash around his waist to hold the pantaloons up. The only way he can describe how these clothes made him feel like captain Jack Sparrow.

"Good morning Garn." Victor heard Cody say.
"What?" Victor said to the little elf standing next to weapon belts filled with maces and hand axes from a fantasy world and he realizes his voice is deep and echoed in the mask. "I have to take this mask off."
"I wouldn't do that..." Cody said. "...it could kill you."
"What am I doing here?" Victor asked in Garn's voice.
"You are here to stop Garn from killing my friend." Cody said.
"I thought you said..." Victor said. "...that I am Garn."
"You are and you are not going to execute cherry." Cody said. "You prevent her death and I will work on a way to change your other body to a boy."
"Where is my other body?" Victor asked.
"It's still on your planet.." Cody said. "... which reminds me I got to get back to baby sit Garn."
"I'm Garn..." Victor said. "...this is confusing."
"No you are Victor in Garn's body." Cody said. "I got to go the battle is about to start." She disappears

Victor is wondering what the hell is going on. This must be magic. The only thing he can think of is a television show where a man get trapped in other people's body after an experiment goes wrong and the people he replaces enters his body. That is why Cody tied him up before he came here.

Victor starts to relax as Garn's training fills his head. He is a sand trooper of the glass sailors. They are protecting a mountain with tons of gold guarded by Shrag a gaint black dragon. If Shrag gets free he could destroy this world. That is why a human must remain with him playing the harp to keep him in a trance. The poor girl has been playing the the harp so long her fingers are bleeding. Shrag has a talon close to her neck if she stops playing, she'll die.

"Garn..." Victor hears a voice coming from the top deck. "...prepare for battle and get up here."
"Be right up." Victor said hoping Garn would say that. He looked around realized he's below deck on a boat, it doesn't feel like he's on the the Sea. He grabs Garn's belt buckles it around his waist, then puts the other belt over his shoulder and went up to the deck. "Yikes." He said when he saw the sun. The eye lenses protects his eyes from going blind. He is surprised that it doesn't feel too hot. "Wow." He said surprised that he is on sand everywhere, alot of ships can be seen in formation on each side and behind the boat he is on.

He sees alot of sand troopers getting dropping from the boats behind him. They are marching in formation to get in front of the Armada he is with. He sees sailors prepare equipment on the ships for battle. He remembers his assignment to man a crossbow mounted on the bow. He grabs a crossbow from the weapons rack, the goes up to his station and loads the big crossbow with a harpoon.

Victor looks ahead to see the enemies formation. He looks through a glass scope to see a formation line of humans, elves and minotaurs. There are two kinds of minotaurs one group with hairy heads and faces and the other kind with clean shaven heads and faces. He laughs when he thinks about cows and bulls. The humans and elves are all mixed together blue uniforms for the humans and green uniforms for the elves. The enemy starts marching to meet the sand troopers.

As Victor prepares for the enemy to break through a horn sounds in the ranks of the enemy. He sees small dragons flying over the enemy, he takes a closer look through the scope. Dragons are mounted with elves and humans and towing a unit of three gliders. The gliders get released from being towed with the dragons wings pushing them.

Victor sees gliders pilots drops axes, knives and maces on the crew of the ship on his port side, while the crew is busy with the gliders, the dragons rider controls the dragon to fly down to burn the wood of the sand boat. The fire streams from the dragons mouth the boat setting the boat ablaze forcing the surviving crew to abandon ship to join the infantry. The same thing happens to the sand boat on his starboard side.

Victor notices three gliders coming towards the ship that he is on. The pilots appear to be young women. Two in green and one in blue. As the get over head he fires his crossbow the arrow tore the wing of one of the gliders, then he throws an axe at another glider tearing the wings on that one also. He sees the dragon rider making his run to burn the ship. The dragon opens his mouth, Victor aims the crossbow on the bow and fired the harpoon at the rider, who dodges by changing his run.

Two bodies hit the deck of the ship, Victor turns around to see the boarders. He sees a two girls one is wearing a green breast plates and green loin cloth with green lace stocking boots. Her pointed ears sticking out from her shoulder length brown hair. The other girl is wearing a blue loin cloth dress and black tights with brown boots. She has red hair. He finds the girl he must save.

Victor sees that both girls are prepared to fight, brown hair has a dagger in her hand and the red head has a hatchet. He goes approaches them taking out his axe.

"I don't want to hurt either of you." Victor said as Garn.
"Why don't I believe you." The girl with brown hair says she sounds like Cody.
"Believe it or not you sent me." Victor said.
"He lies..." The red head named Cherry said. "...let's kill him."
"You kill me..." Victor said. "...where are you going to go?" He said with the other sand trooper joining him with a crossbow pointed at Cherry. "You don't surrender your friend will die Cody."
"Stand down." Cody said as she drops her weapon and Cherry did the same.
"The battle is over..." The other sand trooper said. "...the Minotaur Republic is starting to retreat."
"Now what." Victor said as he grabs some rope to tie the two girls up.

Victor ties Cody's wrists behind her back. While the other trooper ties Cherry's wrists behind her back. Victor took both girls below deck and lead them to the cages in the Brigg then locks them in separate cells. Now Victor has to bide his time and wait for a chance to rescue both girls.
Last edited by Boocola 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
SNAFU
Sureni
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sureni »

Very interesting part :)
Wonderful idea :idea:
I really love to read stories like this ;)
Thank you Boocola :D
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Garn as Victor

Earth
Garn woke up standing in the middle of a room that he is not familiar with sees his reflection in a mirror a growls at himself through a ball gag and an awful tast. How did he get dressed like that in a blue dress and tan pantyhose. He cannot move due to the ropes that are wrapped around him. He saw that he was in another body of a human female. He growls at the image in the mirror, knowing that it wouldn't help him in his situation.

"Hello Garn..." Garn heard a female voice behind him. "...long time."
"Grrr..." Garn growled through the ballgag as he looked over shoulder looking at an elf the size of a pixie dressed like she's from the frog elf clan.
"Don't give me that..." the frog clan elf said."...I need you here for a while."
"Grrr..." Garn growls again knowing that trying to speak would be a waste of time.
"My name is Cody..." The little elf said. "...as you can guess I am with the frog clan."
"Grrr..." Garn growls though the fowl taste in his mouth and the ballgag. "...release me now." He growls from his gut.
"You know I can't release you." Cody said. "Please don't hurt the body."
"Why am I here?" Garn growls out the question from his gut.
"There was a battle, you capture and execute my friend." Cody said. "I sent someone to prevent my friend from dying."
"Oh..." Garn view changes back to the mirror. "...Gerrr."
"After you execute her.." Cody said. "...you forced me to learn magic." She said. "Saying that I can learn how to bring my friend back from the dead." She paused. "The only way I can bring her back, is to prevent her from being executed."
"Grrrrr..." Garn accepted his fate as a prisoner of war.

Garn tested his bonds, he can't move. Probably held by magic, that according to Cody, he is responsible for forcing her to learn. He stares at the fragile body he is being held prisoner in. This is the first time he got to see without special lenses. This is a break from the harsh sandstorms and long hours of watch endless miles of desert.

Maladra
Victor still feels like captain Jack Sparrow in the night of the desert as he waits for the crew of the sand boat to go to sleep. Spending most of the down time on deck fighting the sandstorms and looking at countless miles of sand. Conversations with the other sand troopers consists of the same thing talking about weapons used in battles fought. No one talks about the people they killed nor do they talk about the friends they lost. He learned that some just don't bother making friends, they just do their jobs.

Victor learns that they are going to force the elf girl to learn magic so that they can open a portal to earth and take a weapons that will destroy thier enemies in the Minotaur Republic. He would have to use the elf's friend against her to get her to cooperate. He went to the holding cells to see the girls looking at him with such defiance and contempt that he feels guilty. The guard fell asleep with a boring detail. The two young warrior girls still have their hands tied behind their backs.

"I'm here to get you two out of here." Victor said to the girls.
"Why?" Cody asked sceptically.
"I told you..." Victor said. "...you sent me."
"We should not trust him." Cherry said.
"Fine stay here..." Victor said starting to leave. "...I don't have time for this."
"Wait..." Cody inquired "...what is going to happen."
"You are going to be forced to learn magic..." Victor said. "...so that the leaders of the glass sailors can get a powerful weapon from earth to destroy the Minotaur Republic."
"Do you know what they will do if I refuse?" Cody asked.
"Your friend will be tortured until you cooperate." Victor said.
"I don't want to learn magic..." Cody said. "...it's hard to control and the results are uncertain."
"I have to save your friend..." Victor said. "...I so I can get your help to get back to Earth."
"Save her then..." Cody said. "...I can stay."
"I am helping you both..." Victor said. "...are you coming with me or not?"
"If I don't learn magic..." Cody said. "...this will never happen."
"Learn magic after your friend is safe." Victor said as the guard is stirring.
"Okay..." Cody said. "...let us out."

Victor opened up the cages and untied the wrists of both girls. He lead them up through all the sand troopers sleeping on deck. He watched both girls repel down the ropes to the sand of the desert, then he repelled down to join them. They started walking to the mountain with the gaint dragon named Shrag.

Victor didn't say anything to the two girls. They didn't say anything to themselves either. He found it strange that if they were from earth, they would be talking making him feel like an idiot for helping them. He found it unnerving that he doesn't have any feelings for these young women and they don't expect him to. Maybe it's because they are enemies.

By the time Victor got to the mountain the sun was starting to raise. The other glass sailors must know the the girls are missing and that he probably helped them. When he gets home the real Garn probably won't be able to go back to his ship mates. He enters the mountain hearing the harp play.

"Okay we are here." Cody said. "The harp player should keep the dragon from becoming aware of us."
"There should be a room on the other side of the dragon." Cherry said. "How the hell are we going to get back to Mistran?" She said. "My father is probably worried about me."
"What's Mistran?" Victor asked as the memory of the city fills his head, it's the capital of the Minotaur Republic. Where trail by combat killed alot of innocent people and set the guilty ones free. Like the man that killed Cody's father.
"The city we live in." Cody said.
"I figured that out." Victor said as he entered the cavern with mountains of gold and a gaint black dragon with one of his talons at a blonde woman's neck as she plays the harp with bloody strings.
"I think we should go this way..." Cody instructed. "...don't touch any of the gold." She said as she began walking past the dragon.
"How is it possible..." Victor said amazed with all this gold. "...I could live like a king on my planet with two handfulls.
"He has the gold fever..." Cherry said to Cody. "...now I Know he is not lieing."
"Do something..." Cody said. "...before he wakes up the dragon."
"It's too late for that." The dragon Shrag said as Victor grabs a coin. "I Sense magic..." He said. "...you aren't who you claim to be." Looking at Victor, then The dragon got up and the blonde woman stopped playing. "The magic is from you." Shrag turned to look at Cody.
"I don't know anything about magic." Cody explained.
"Yet." Shrag said. "You have not learned it yet." He said. "I Sense this is about a potion made with earth ingredients."
"How do you know?" Victor asked.
"I am the magic..." Shrag said. "...I have known." The dragon points at Cherry. "I need another harp player and your it."
"Take me instead." Cody explained.
"Elves play the harp..." Shrag said. "...like a human does magic." He said. "It's very sloppy."
"That's not fair." Cody said.
"Maybe I will take Tory Vic." Shrag said looking at Victor.
"I don't know how to play the harp." Victor said.
"Not you, boy." Shrag said. "The girl you've become."
"What do you mean?" Victor asked.
" There is no cure for the potion Sarah gave you, but I can make you a boy again on your planet." Shrag said. "By making the girl my harp slave to replace Cherry and Wednesday over there." The blonde girl looks at the dragon. "Three human rotation, the elf learns magic and you Victor gets your life as a boy back." The dragon moves his head near Victor. "It's your choice."
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

It's been five months since Victor encountered the dragon and he still has the body of a girl. During the past five months he learned how to wrestle in the summer class Boocola taught. He got used to all the moves and holds with the help of Theresa, she helped get him ready for a wrestling tournament at the end of the summer.

Vicki became a cheerleader at Victor's old school and the football team of Victor'school has a football game at the high school Victor used to go to.

Victor got a visit from Cody on the day of the football game.

"It's time."The little elf said standing on Victor's desk.
"Time for what?" Victor said."I've been waiting for that dragon for months now."
"Well I had to find a rift."Cody said.
"Let me guess..." Victor said sarcastically. "...you found a rift."
"Yes." Cody said with exclaimed. "All you have to do is be on the football field at your old school."
"Okay, I can just do it before the game." Victor said.
"No it has to be in the middle of the game." Cody explained. "The energy build up will allow the rift to open wide enough so Shrag can get through."
"Do you have any idea the panic that would create." Victor said.
"Enough energy to keep the rift open." Cody said. "All you have to do is stand in the middle of the field at the proper time."
"How the hell am I going to be in the middle of the field during halftime."Victor pondered.
"Your twin sister is a cheerleader..." Cody said "...take her place."

Victor shrugged got ready for school, then grabbed his skateboard to ride to school. His day at school was pretty much uneventful, he hung out with Scott, Tommy and Bryan. Going to the pep rally for the football game later that night, his friends keep trying encouraging him to dress like a girl. He thinks that he doesn't plan to stay this way. After school he rode his skateboard to his old school. He stopped by a store to get a roll of ductape.

When he arrived at his old school he went to the locker rooms. He knows where his sister is, since no one recognizes him as a girl, he strolled into the girls locker room. He saw a bunch of girls getting ready in their cheerleading outfits. He saw his sister getting ready also.

"Vicki I need to take your place..." Victor said. "...on your sqad tonight."
"Victor, what the hell are you doing here?" Vicki demanded.
"I need to be on the field tonight." Victor said as he notices the girls in the locker room stare at him."
"Don't worry girls..."Vicki said. "...she's my sister." She looked back at Victor. "Look Tory you don't go to this school anymore."She said as she got her cheerleading uniform.
"I didn't want to do this..." Victor said as all the girls left the locker room. "...you forced me." He ripped off a strip of ductape, slapped it over Vicki's lips.
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Vicki said as she tried to remove the tape, when Victor started wrapping ductape around her elbows behind her back. He wrapped her wrists behind her back and wrapped ductape around her torso."Mmmph mmmph mmmph."
"You should've just let me take your spot..." Victor said. "...now I am going to really take your spot."
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph."Vicki said.
"Don't worry.."Victor said as he wrapped up his sister's ankles, calves and thighs with ductape. "...I know your drills." He said as he stuffed her in the locker, then he put on her cheerleader uniform.

Victor went out to join the squad. No one knew it was him, because he looks like his sister. At the start of the game they were cheering. Their team was getting ran over, so there wasn't much to cheer about, some cheerleaders started to get suspicious. He wishes that the team he is cheering for started scoring, so these cheerleaders would stop trying to talk to him. As if on command during the second quarter the team started scoring and brought it to one point leading into halftime.

The cheerleaders took to the field along with the school's marching band. Then there was a sound of thunder rolling in the sky, with no cloud in the sky. A rift appeared in the sky, then a huge black dragon appeared

in the sky roaring and breathing fire creating a panic that terrified everyone in attendance. The crowd, band and cheerleaders ran for cover while Victor stood there watching the dragon causing havok. then the dragon circled and landed in the middle of the field in front of Victor.

"Well I see you are here..." Shrag said. "...are you ready?"
"Straight to the point." Victor said.
"You want a conversation..."Shrag said. "...that would be pointless."
"Let's end this." Victor said.
"I changed my mind..." Shrag said. "...you are coming with me."
"If I refuse?"Victor said afraid of what is going to happen.
"If you refuse..." Shrag said getting close to Victor face. "...then I will destroy this town."
"Okay..." Victor said. "...I'm ready."
"Don't worry..." Shrag said. "...I'll leave the boy you were."

Shrag the big black dragon grabbed Victor with his talons and flew off through the rift in the sky.

Wether you like it or not, I am done, like Spiderman said. "Stick A folk in me, I'm done." As he is swinging from building to building.
SNAFU
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic