Johanna hurt her ankle M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Johanna hurt her ankle M/F

Post by lasse672000 »

It was late one cold, misty, moonless night. Johanna hurried down the path, holding her shawl tightly, for comfort. She looked around, her vivid imagination making even the faintest sound threatening.
"Oh, why did I decide to leave the well lit side walk, to take a short cut through this dark forest?" she asked herself in despair. "Just to save myself a minute or two?"
Suddenly, her foot got caught on a root and she fell ,head first, onto the ground.
"Great!" she moaned, holding her throbbing ankle. "Not only am I lost, but now I've hurt my ankle too!"
She managed to get to her feet, and start limping. As it was hard work, she had to stop often, to get some rest.
"This is impossible!" she thought after a while. "I might as well sit down for a while and get some rest. That way the pain might disappear. Not likely, but stranger things have happened." She sat down under a tree, and soon fell asleep.

She was woken up by someone shaking her shoulder.
"Wha...? What is it? What do you want?" She mumbled, still half asleep.
"Wake up, sleepy head!" a familiar voice said. "I saw what happened, and I thought you might want to get some rest in a place that is warmer and dryer than under this tree?"
"Phil? What are you doing out here, in the middle of the night? As for your offer; I will gladly accept it!" She tried to stand, but had to sit down again, as the pain in her ankle was too great. "But I don't think I can take a step, let alone walk all the way to your house." she moaned.
They had known each other since they were in Kindergarten together, and he had had a secret (so secret in fact, he almost didn't know it himself) crush on her for the last couple of years.
"Not to worry. I can carry you on my back!"
He took a couple of coils of rope from his pocket, and began tying her wrists together in front of her.
"What are you doing? Why are you tying me up?"
"It'll be easier to carry you, if I tie you wrists and ankles together, and carry you on my back. Don't worry, I promise I'll be careful with that ankle, so I won't cause you too much pain. Come, let me help you get up."
She muttered something about being a back pack, but let him help her get up on his back. He took her shins, and pulled them together in front of him, and carefully tied her ankles together.
"O.K," he said, and she could hear the strain in his voice, "let's go!"

When they came to his house, he carried her to a bedroom, and placed her on the bed, where he tied her wrists to the slats in the head end, and her ankles to slats in the foot end.
"Why are you tying me to the bed?"
"So you won't walk around, and cause more damage to that ankle." he explained. "As it's so late. you might as well sleep here tonight, and I'll take you home tomorrow. Don't worry; I'll call your parents and tell them what has happened, where you are, and that you'll be home tomorrow. Hopefully that swelling has gone down by then." He fetched a tube of local anaesthetic cream, and used liberal amounts on her ankle.
"There!" he smiled. "It'll be all better in a while; you'll see."
He covered her with a blanket, and walked to the door to turn off the light. "Phil?" she drowsily said. "You're weird; you know that, right? But I like you like that."
"Mm." he whispered. "I know." Then, he turned off the light. Before he closed the door, he whispered: "And I like you, too!"

The next morning, the swelling and pain had disappeared, so Phil took her home in his car.
Before she exited, she turned to him, and said: "Thanks for taking care of me last night. If you want to do it again, just give me a call." She gave him a smile, and a kiss on the cheek.
"Love to."
tweenager
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tweenager »

Cute story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic