New game from my babysitter F/mm; last part added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

GermanTUGFriend wrote: 2 years ago @Gil

At least another great stoy from Kyle and Lucy :) I love to read the story how he and Andrew get tied up by Lucy, including the costumes ^^ And when I read your stories I always get some new ideas in my mind...maybe Emily buys a satin or spandex or even a leather hood for her brother for some more games. Or she and Lucy and Jean come up with an all girls day or weekend (including Kylie ;) ) with bondage, costume, make-up and nail polish and all that things.... So whatever will happen to Kyle - I'm looking forward for the next story !

Best regards from Germany and keep up the nice and fine work !! 8-)
Hey [mention]GermanTUGFriend[/mention] , thanks a lot for your great comment :). Yes those are some good ideas, especially with the girls day/weekend with Kylie ;D. I will come up with something good :D.

Thanks, I do and also love greetings from Germany, too :D
GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanTUGFriend »

Hello and thank you very much for your reply. As I said I'm looking forward what will happen in Kyle's next adventure :) ;)
No proper TUG without gagging and hooding ^^ And don't forget a blindfold ;)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

GermanTUGFriend wrote: 2 years ago Hello and thanks for your reply. As I said I'm looking forward what will happen in Kyle's next adventure :) ;)
Then be curious :D
GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanTUGFriend »

Of course I am ;) :)
No proper TUG without gagging and hooding ^^ And don't forget a blindfold ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic