The Weekend of Hell: Part 5/last Part added (10.01.22)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Gil wrote: 2 years ago
Stormee wrote: 2 years ago A fun way to end the weekend. I thought for sure Jean would've turn on Kyle after tying Emily up and torture him some more. But nice to see she didn't because they were on this together. Another great story, I can't wait for the next adventure. :lol: :lol:
I'm glad you enjoyed the stories :). I figured after all this time it was about time that Kyle tied someone up for a change :D.
It seemed so different to be the person who ties the person down than enjoys being tied up. He must've enjoyed doing it to feel the power and control. :lol: I wonder if Kyle will get more chances to tie up Jean or Andrew or even his family. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 2 years ago
Stormee wrote: 2 years ago A fun way to end the weekend. I thought for sure Jean would've turn on Kyle after tying Emily up and torture him some more. But nice to see she didn't because they were on this together. Another great story, I can't wait for the next adventure. :lol: :lol:
I'm glad you enjoyed the stories :). I figured after all this time it was about time that Kyle tied someone up for a change :D.
It seemed so different to be the person who ties the person down than enjoys being tied up. He must've enjoyed doing it to feel the power and control. :lol: I wonder if Kyle will get more chances to tie up Jean or Andrew or even his family. :D
He definitely understood why the others enjoyed tying him up :D And as revenge, either way, he enjoyed it more to make her feel what she did to them before :D
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

He definitely understood why the others enjoyed tying him up :D And as revenge, either way, he enjoyed it more to make her feel what she did to them before :D
Indeed he did. As they say, revenge is a dish best served cold. :lol:
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Indeed he did. As they say, revenge is a dish best served cold. :lol:
haha yeah, you're right :D
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That´s another cute story. I like that Emily let them do that without getting mad at them. Kyle defnitely had his fun to be finally on the other side for once. But I´m sure Jean and Emily definitely prefer it when Kyle is the one helplessly tied up to tease him a bit... or wait... wasn´t it Kylie? :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago That´s another cute story. I like that Emily let them do that without getting mad at them. Kyle defnitely had his fun to be finally on the other side for once. But I´m sure Jean and Emily definitely prefer it when Kyle is the one helplessly tied up to tease him a bit... or wait... wasn´t it Kylie? :lol:
Glad you like it too :). Yes, different experiences for Kyle and Emily. But yeah, I also think they both like it more when Kyle is tied up :). Kyle is right, at least in his clothes :D.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Sad it is over. But I really enjoyed the story! :D
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Pantyhose971 wrote: 2 years ago Sad it is over. But I really enjoyed the story! :D
Glad you liked it :) Everything has an end :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic