The Second Slumber Weekend (F/MM) [Epilogue]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Seems like the boys finally get an evening of peace and quiet :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

End of Story?

Sometime afterwards, during a second football match, Gemma was taken out of the closet and the hood removed. Instead, she was fastened at her hands and feet to the table but still gagged. All she could do is make angry threats at the boys.

"How about a little human footstool?" Gareth said menacingly.
"Gareth, I brought my football boots thinking we'd spend yesterday on the pitch."
"HMMM?"
"Good thinking, lad! I'll get mine too!"
"Excellent!"
"HMMMM?!" Gemma shook as both boys jumped up to get their football boots [soccer cleats].

Boys will be boys. That includes being mean to the ladies. Human footstool, however, does little more than leave temporary divots in you if anything. They're propping their feet up and not beating the poor girl.

"There, I just ordered our dinner. Delivery!"
"Oh, nice!"

As the game went on, the boys cheered and jeered what was happening on the pitch and slowly but surely eventually got bored and took off the boots, leaving their soft socks on Gemma's back. Gemma for her part just took pleasure in their enjoyment of the match and their effective revenge!

"Gemma, care to join us for dinner?" Gareth asked when the pizza arrived.
"Mmm hmm!"
"Paul, let's set the table and flip her world upside down!"

Gemma was transferred to the table torture. Her wrists and ankles were wrapped in insulation tape before they were ziptied to the table legs. Chain at her chest and waist provided reinforcement before the table was flipped over to its rightful position.

"MMMMMM!"
"Pleasant eating, isn't it?"
"Yes!"

As they ate, Gemma made angry gagged sounds, and the boys discussed the football game. It was quite the typical conversation between two serious fans of the same team. When they were done eating, they flipped the table over, cut the zipties, and walked away.

"Gemma, you've made a mess of things. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?"
"Mmm!" she removed the gag, "Not at all! Are you?"
"Not a bit!"
"Fine! You're mean!"
"So aren't you!"
"Heh heh... you guys are the best!"
"No, you're the best," Paul corrected her, "GemGem!"

It was a perfect way to end a perfect weekend.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That´s another cute story about that wonderful family. A little bit mean though because it seems that GemGem didn´t get any pizza? :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Perfect story of love.games.and.just revenge
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Epilogue

In retrospect, the weekend had really been a success for all involved. For those not involved, there was some regret of missing a weekend of non-stop TUGs, especially since Gareth and Paul spent most of the time imprisoned. Katie and Tina would have enjoyed that a lot.

For the three involved, it was a great time of bonding for sure. The ropes sure secures your friendships, siblings, and spouses! After a weekend of this, the work week seems so dull, but it makes the rewards that much greater.

We now turn our attentions to a different adventure... this one lies "across the pond" though...
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Gemtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gemtie »

Fantastic!

Gemma
:D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic